Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
    Perhaps, they run quickly to patent it so to make sure that Humanity as a whole still to remain under slavery....
    Does not this thing make you go like :@ !@#&$ :@ ?!!?

Keep things simple people.

Best Regards
    Well...I think we could stop them if that's their intention. Here is my point of view : I'm working on this problem for a long time (13 years or more) and I know many people also are involved in such a long term task and many are succesful (more or less). If each one of them could just patent device in his own country then technology would spread faster (of course not so fast as in case of open sourced information but still better then with "one patent for whole world" idea).
    What they have is exactly Kapanadze method, however they still didn't told clearly how device is supposed to work and theory behind.
    I wish I could read Portugese to analyse what they disclosed.
    You however, do not realize something important my friend.... anyone can patent any particular device (me included) but cannot patent a method. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
      May I ask you people, How can i produce High Amperage Output by using a mere High Voltage?

Any tips will be much appreciated!
      Check out this perhaps:
      Tesla Patent 462,418 - Method of and Apparatus for Electrical Conversion and Distribution

"In the working circuit, by reason of the condenser action, the current impulses or discharges of high tension and small volume are converted into currents of lower tension and greater volume."

1890's tech at its best!!

Of course, there is always Don's way too, using a properly grounded and loaded capacitor.

It's just a matter of figuring out "properly".
      Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• Energia da Terra .. Dunfasto

Hallo Dunfasto,
        Thank you for the great inspiring info of Energia da Terra .

This gives me a good feeling

There is now also an article on this website about it: NuNederland.nl
        Thanks to you.

In 1 or 2 days I would like to ask you a few questions about an other device that i would like to replicate with 3 friends.

Hope you are still around then.

Grateful as allways
        Utopia Now

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
          Hi Boguslaw!

Energy Developments Ltd
          Area of work: Research and experimental development on natural sciences and engineering.
          Vision Research performed successfully:
          Earth Eneriga
          - 100% Free
          Universal Energy
          - 100% Free
          Principle applied: electromagnetism, electrical potential energy, gravitational and orbital

Google Translate

image link

http://mazeto.net/index.php?PHPSESSI...ch=34719;image

http://mazeto.net/index.php?PHPSESSI...ch=34717;image

video

Captor de Elétrons da Terra (teoria) - YouTube

Google Translate

dunfasto
          Good find.Just that "patent" seem to mean "big oil is welcome to buy us out real soon". You see the real meaning of Patent = $$$$$$$ = a lot of what big oil has...

Hope we can have some form of replication going real soon.

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
            Good find.Just that "patent" seem to mean "big oil is welcome to buy us out real soon". You see the real meaning of Patent = $$$$$$$ = a lot of what big oil has...

Hope we can have some form of replication going real soon.

Ged
            Hi Ged!

burbosa bulb lighting experiment!

Captor de Eletrons da Terra 2 - YouTube

another experiment self running

Free energy generator - YouTube

The UDT - A Free-Energy Device by Paul Raymond Jensen

Quote "I have built a transformer which supplies more power to its load than is drawn from its primary source.

I named this device The Unidirectional Transformer (UDT), because the magnetic reaction of the load current does not affect the magnetic action of the primary circuit.

The UDT is composed of a parallel LC resonant primary, a split secondary, a gapped magnetic core, and a "feedback winding." Virtually the only input power needed is that used to magnetize the core.

The magnetic core I used came from a small 60 Hz commercial power transformer made of interleaved silicon steel E and I laminations. I took the core apart, separated the Es and the Is, and made one stacked E core and one stacked I core from the laminations. Then I filed down the center leg of the E core about 15 mils (0.381 mm ~ 0.4 mm) to gap the combined E-I transformer core. The resulting µ (permeability) of the core at 60 Hz was about 100.

The primary winding is wound on the center leg of the core. The two secondary windings are wound on the two outer legs of the core and are series connected. Both secondary windings have the same number of turns. The "feedback winding" is wound over the primary on the center leg and is connected in series with the secondary.

The Free-energy action of the UDT follows directly from the laws of magnetic circuits.

Consider what happens when an AC sine voltage is applied to the UDT primary. A magnetizing current flows, which can become rather high because of the low u (permeability) of the core. Fortunately, gapping the core results in a fairly constant µ (permeability) through the entire AC cycle, up to a peak H of about 720 A-T/M. This results in a constant primary inductance, which permits parallel LC resonation. Resonating the primary reduces the magnetizing power to that necessary to match I2* R losses in the primary and the hysteresis losses in the core.

Magnetizing the core results in an AC sine voltage being induced across the secondary. The magnetic coupling between the primary and the secondary is very high, but the core area within each secondary winding is only one-half that of the primary. This means that the volts/turn of the secondary will be only one-half that of the primary. For the secondary voltage to equal the primary voltage, the secondary must have two times the number of turns in the primary.

The primary also induces a voltage across the feedback coil, but the purpose and characteristics of the feedback coil will be explained later.

When a current is drawn from the output, the two secondary windings each generate a magnetomotive force (MMF) directed against the MMF of the primary. The MMF of each secondary winding "sees" a series-parallel magnetic circuit through the transformer core. One magnetic circuit, "seen" by each secondary winding, is through the center leg of the core. The other magnetic circuit "seen" by each secondary winding is through the two outer legs of the core.

The resulting magnetic flux generated by the MMFs of the two secondary windings is dependent upon the reluctances of each of the magnetic circuits. Because the center leg is gapped, it has a higher reluctance than do the outer legs. This means that less magnetic flux from the secondary will pass through the center leg than will pass through the outer legs.

In my transformer, the reluctances of the magnetic circuits through the center leg were three times higher than the reluctances of the magnetic circuits through both outer legs. This was difficult to achieve and required hours of filing, polishing and fitting of the E and I cores. The alternative was to increase the gap, which was not acceptable in my particular design because I was driving the transformer at 60 Hz and could not afford any additional loss of m in the core.

Since the reluctances of the "center leg circuits" were three times higher than the reluctances of the "outer leg circuits," one-quarter of the secondary flux passed through the center leg, while three-quarters of the secondary flux passed through both outer legs.

The magnetic flux from the two secondary windings cancels in the "outer leg circuits," leaving only one-quarter of the total flux generated by the output current to react back upon the primary. This resulted in a current gain in the secondary, relative to the primary. Lenz's law was bypassed, and Free-Energy resulted.

An alternate explanation for the current gain in the UDT is to consider each secondary winding as acting as the primary winding for the other secondary winding when an output current is drawn because the two secondary windings generate geometrically opposing fields.

Now consider the "feedback winding." It is connected in series with the secondary and is wound over the primary winding on the center leg of the core. When the core is magnetized, an induced voltage will appear across the feedback winding which will subtract from the voltage across the secondary. The purpose of the feedback winding is to cancel the remaining secondary flux passing through the center leg of the core. It effectively isolates the currents in the primary and the secondary at the cost of a reduced output voltage. The feedback winding generates a magnetic flux equal and opposite to the residual magnetic flux from the secondary when an output current is drawn.

Given the above example, where 3/4 of the secondary flux self-cancels in the "outer leg circuits," the feedback coil will only have to oppose 1/4 of the total secondary flux. Since the feedback winding has two times the core area of the secondary windings and carries the full output current, it need have only 1/4 the number of turns of each secondary winding. However, this will reduce the output voltage by 25%. Therefore, to achieve the originally desired output voltage, the total number of secondary turns must be increased by the factor 4/3; the feedback coil must then have 1/4 of the number of turns of each secondary winding in this new secondary circuit.

Given the condition in which the feedback coil perfectly cancels all the residual secondary flux through the center leg of the core, the power drawn from the output will be nearly independent of the primary input power. The primary input will be the magnetizing power and nothing more. The output power will have a negligible phase angle (due to the leakage inductance) if the m of the core (as seen by the primary) is at least 100.

In practice, it is best if the feedback winding is short a turn or two, thereby preventing series inductance in the output at the cost of a small increase in the primary input power. A parallel resonant primary circuit allows for great input power reduction while ensuring voltage stability and linear operation under varying output loads.

The UDT can be used without a resonant primary circuit for the amplification of any time-varying signal. The main flaws of the UDT are the (normally) low primary µ (permeability) and the very long secondary wire required to ensure isolation of the input from the output. A single or double stack of E-I laminations seems to provide the optimum core geometry, all factors considered. At high frequencies it becomes practical to use ferrite cores with "center leg circuit" reluctances less than their "outer leg circuit" reluctances because the volts/turn of each winding can be made very high. Conventional transformer design techniques should be used once the basic UDT topology has been determined.

I have invented and developed the UDT on my own, without benefit of any knowledge of other free-energy devices, if they exist, which utilize the basic principles of UDT operation.

Please feel free to use this information as you desire. However, I hope that no one will attempt to patent and control this type of transformer. The time on Planet Earth is 1 minutes before midnight; there is no time left to waste. Free-energy technology is not meant to be controlled by vain and greedy parasites who wish to use a gift from Mother Nature to exploit their fellow man. Free-energy technology represents a spiritual transition of the human race. Free-energy is not meant to be owned, period!!".

UDT EQUATIONS by Paul Raymond Jensen

Number of Turns = N

a = V(output)/V(primary)

V(Primary)/N(Primary) = V(feedback)/N(feedback) = V(secondary)/N(secondary)/2

N(feedback) = [N(secondary)/2] [(R of outer circuit)/(R of outer circuit)+(R of center circuit)]

a[N(Primary)] = [N(secondary)/2)-N(feedback)]

R = Reluctance = l/µA

l - is the length of the circuit in metres
            µo - is the permeability of vacuum, equal to 4 \pi \ x 10e-7 henry per metre
            µr - is the relative magnetic permeability of the material (dimensionless)
            µ - is the permeability of the material (µ = µo \µr )
            A - is the cross-sectional area of the circuit in square metres.

Remember the main trick is to get proper Air-Gap as was described in Jensen instructions.

dunfasto
            Attached Files
            Last edited by dunfasto; 08-19-2013, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
              Hallo Dunfasto,
              Thank you for the great inspiring info of Energia da Terra .

This gives me a good feeling

There is now also an article on this website about it: NuNederland.nl
              Thanks to you.

In 1 or 2 days I would like to ask you a few questions about an other device that i would like to replicate with 3 friends.

Hope you are still around then.

Grateful as allways
              Utopia Now
              hi Utopia!

shoot your queries. will help as much as i can

dunfasto

Comment

• Energy Amplification

I think all of you guys already answered what was missing on the time of Tesla on how to produce extra energy or excess energy. It is called Energy Amplication, e.g. A Tesla battery switch design of Ron cole, a 12v battery and 2 capacitor. A pulse of 12v with almost no amperage for driving e.g. Tesla Motor and recovering the renewable energy into the Capacitor and Discharge it back to another coil that will produce amperage to recharge the battery. We already know that the Capacitor is a rapid impulse of oscillation = Alternating Current oscillation. Electricity is defined which compose of Voltage and Amperage- propotional but can be both achieve by transforming with the Turns and Diameter of Copper wire by using the most wonderful instrument invented and discovered in the universe " Condenser of Tesla"

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                He he he good question.

It's a kind of question I like very much. Man I have a dream, the magician asnwered to me how to combine a low voltage high amps from my inverter with a high volts low amps from car ignition coil ...but it was a dream, you know ? What you are asking is solvable but is also a holy grail of electric science

It's like asking : " Any tips how to get rich ? I'm having 10$ in my pocket and want to invest into something to get 1 billion next week....."

Comment

• What are you waiting for ? You have all information on internet and for a long time. Capacitor is used only to amplify the "kick", so you can start device with 9V battery. Really, if I could have all your talents and motivation and resources I would finish device in less then a year, maybe even just few months with complete specification, documentation, theory, tested and risk management completed....ready to go for production.

Comment

• Just Asking Stupid Question to Englighten you People with Great Minds!

Originally posted by deggers View Post
                    Check out this perhaps:
                    Tesla Patent 462,418 - Method of and Apparatus for Electrical Conversion and Distribution

"In the working circuit, by reason of the condenser action, the current impulses or discharges of high tension and small volume are converted into currents of lower tension and greater volume."

1890's tech at its best!!

Of course, there is always Don's way too, using a properly grounded and loaded capacitor.

It's just a matter of figuring out "properly".
                    Well what a very good answer!

On the time of Tesla which invention and research are encouraged, Scientist on that time is trying to achieve what ever comes in there minds.And there is no such thing as Impossible on the people with great minds, like the Master himself.

I just asked you people on how to recreate what is missing on those devices, Which can be solved by the most famous Tesla Oscillator. It is truly the most wonderful and not yet well understood of this time= the instrument and as for Tesla is the most significant and wonderful discovery of all Time in the Universe " Condenser/ Capacitor/ Leyden Jar" . The High Frequency, Transformer, High Voltage, But no one was interested that Tesla also produce High Amperage but it was written much on articles or patent of the Master Himself.

If you can discharge the High Voltage of a Condenser on a Tranformer that will produce Amperage, What does your meters and Intruments was reading for isn't it all of the people always look for the Amperage? Or lets use the Master's Terminology Electrical Pressure?

Comment

• Fabrice André Device

Hallo Dunfasto, Thanks allready for your presence.

We are busy trying to replicate this device .. later tonight I will try to get some questions about it , but here allready what we are busy with:
                      The Youtube Film.

The PreziDoc: DonZ Device I made about (the 81 page doc that is on the internet)

And 2 more info links .. link 1
                      and link 2

2 more youtubes about the device
                      Explanation Fabrice
                      Pre Demo
                      and his film with english subtitle , but not 100% correct.

In the Prezi Doc I have a section : Tuning .. I don`t understand yet how precisely it has to be tuned ....there are also different drawings in the 81 page doc that I put in the DonZ Device Prezi .. i hope maybe you have clear understanding of the technique.

One question allready is: .. is there ment to be pulsed DC into L1 ... (but I don`t see that 100% clear in his schematics)
                      an other question .. Sometimes Fabrice talks about caduceus winding and sometimes in his drawings he states L1 is wound normal ..
                      And we would like to make L1, 2, 3, with normal copper wire that you use in houses in the walls for lamps etc .. is that okay?

well Tonight I hope to have more questions.
                      I am very happy though
                      Utopia Now

Comment

Hallo Dunfasto, Thanks allready for your presence.

We are busy trying to replicate this device .. later tonight I will try to get some questions about it , but here allready what we are busy with:
                        The Youtube Film.

The PreziDoc: DonZ Device I made about (the 81 page doc that is on the internet)

And 2 more info links .. link 1
                        and link 2

2 more youtubes about the device
                        Explanation Fabrice
                        Pre Demo
                        and his film with english subtitle , but not 100% correct.

In the Prezi Doc I have a section : Tuning .. I don`t understand yet how precisely it has to be tuned ....there are also different drawings in the 81 page doc that I put in the DonZ Device Prezi .. i hope maybe you have clear understanding of the technique.

One question allready is: .. is there ment to be pulsed DC into L1 ... (but I don`t see that 100% clear in his schematics)
                        an other question .. Sometimes Fabrice talks about caduceus winding and sometimes in his drawings he states L1 is wound normal ..
                        And we would like to make L1, 2, 3, with normal copper wire that you use in houses in the walls for lamps etc .. is that okay?

well Tonight I hope to have more questions.
                        I am very happy though
                        Utopia Now
                        Hello Utopia Now,

Thanks for the links.

You did a great service to Humanity when you complied that Zilano Doc.Found myself revisiting the material and things seem clearer.Still a must keep and read doc for experimenters.

Best of fortune with the replications.

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                          Hi WorkshopElf,

Wow!

I watched the Energy Propagation Video.Thanks for that:

Energy Propagation - YouTube

May I humbly suggest trying resonant multiple secondaries? You know the idea is to prove Don's postulations that multiple tuned secondaries (when properly tuned) will not load the L1 tank at all.Then the magic is to feedback from one or two of those resonant secondaries to the power source for self sustaining action.

What do you think?

Ged
                          hi there, if you liked that video, here is my replication of the energy propagation video... Don Smith style

Don Smith Device Project Part 23: Cool Resonance Experiment Replicated, and new Function Generator - YouTube
                          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                          In the expert's mind there are few.
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Mr Clean

Can you replicate experiment with low voltage setup like ferrite core transformer ? You have so nice frequency generator the only missing would be also nice scope with integrating power function.... Unfortunately I haven't any of them , but if you or somebody has such tools and is willing to do experiment with all disclosure in video available for us here then I would have something important to test ....

Comment

• DonZ Device 01

Hallo Dunfasto,
                              Here some questions I have for now .. I am still reading the 81 page doc and am still figuring out how to wind the coils.

Do L1 and L2 need to have the same wire lenght .. Fabrice talks more of them having "about" the same number of turns. ( on page 23 ... but further more he states L1 50 turns and L2 48 turns (17+16+15))

We allready bought some 3E25 ferrite rings because we saw that on page 56, but later we saw he talks about 3C90 ferrite rings .. Do you think that makes a major difference ..
                              Or might it still work in this experimenting fase and in the end it makes a little difference in the power that the device can produce.

One of our team members is 24 and sometimes really fast in deciding but I learn a lot from him .. we are happy people.

I have a funktion generator and a IRFP460 and a nice HV coil to produce HV voltage at about 35 kc.
                              We also have some adjustable spark gap from 2 pieces of copper ( is that okay )

We also have a lot of HV caps and fast diodes and a scope

I still wonder if there is missing something in the schematic.
                              I would like to understand the Tuning part of the device where Fabrice talks about auto resonance between L1 and L2 (p24)

Could the device also work without the adjusting filters for L1 and L2 and only with the correction filter that Fabrice is showing in his film at 2.40 min. And do you think it is necessary that there is a magnet in the correction filter coil.

Well tomorrow i will have new inspiration.
                              Thank you allready Dunfasto for helping us out as much as you can.

Comment

Hallo Dunfasto,
                                Here some questions I have for now .. I am still reading the 81 page doc and am still figuring out how to wind the coils.

Do L1 and L2 need to have the same wire lenght .. Fabrice talks more of them having "about" the same number of turns. ( on page 23 ... but further more he states L1 50 turns and L2 48 turns (17+16+15))

We allready bought some 3E25 ferrite rings because we saw that on page 56, but later we saw he talks about 3C90 ferrite rings .. Do you think that makes a major difference ..
                                Or might it still work in this experimenting fase and in the end it makes a little difference in the power that the device can produce.

One of our team members is 24 and sometimes really fast in deciding but I learn a lot from him .. we are happy people.

I have a funktion generator and a IRFP460 and a nice HV coil to produce HV voltage at about 35 kc.
                                We also have some adjustable spark gap from 2 pieces of copper ( is that okay )

We also have a lot of HV caps and fast diodes and a scope

I still wonder if there is missing something in the schematic.
                                I would like to understand the Tuning part of the device where Fabrice talks about auto resonance between L1 and L2 (p24)

Could the device also work without the adjusting filters for L1 and L2 and only with the correction filter that Fabrice is showing in his film at 2.40 min. And do you think it is necessary that there is a magnet in the correction filter coil.

Well tomorrow i will have new inspiration.
                                Thank you allready Dunfasto for helping us out as much as you can.

Hi Utopia!

see this HENDERSHOT IN ACTION

Generador sin combustible Hendershot - YouTube

REGARDING YOUR QUESTIONS FABRICE ANDRE

L1 coil is of litz wire filo litz is italian company making that wire which has no skin effect. you can use any litz wire. its simple coil to which spark is connected
                                L2 coil is caduceus coil thru which 50 hz signal is induced
                                L3 coil is simple coil for output
                                L4 is single turn copper tube. you can try alluminium also

every coil one end is connected to earth

yes ferrite rings make difference in tunning. high permeability ferrite helps in faster tuning.

the ferrites must be placed at three places of 3 rings as two sets at the ends of tube and one set in the middle of tube on which coils are wound

000 000 000

yes L1 coil must be resonant with L2(caduceus)

connect pf capacitors hv like chubinidze to your Hv + and cold ened to earth So L1 is oscillating. Adjust L4 that is copper tube to tune L1 to L2.

magnets are used to get resonance in a quick way otherwise it will take time for you to find the sweet spot.

try filter caps at output to test the energy generation otherwise not needed in output.

dunfasto
                                Last edited by dunfasto; 09-02-2013, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X