No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have mesure primary coil have about 2uH inducdance and sec have about 20uH
    When making the coil have stray capacitance and flying wires have a parasitic inductance which alter the conditions of operation of prevent to work the device in an optimal way to achieve the results sought ...

Leo48
    Last edited by leo48; 08-15-2013, 09:11 AM.
    Every problem has always at least two solutions: Find.
    The strength of the strong and able to traverse the ordeal with calm eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
      May I ask you people, How can i produce High Amperage Output by using a mere High Voltage?

Any tips will be much appreciated!
      The Tesla coil connected in reverse would just do it fine after tuning to single resonant frequency.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
        The Tesla coil connected in reverse would just do it fine after tuning to single resonant frequency.
        Yep, it's one of the methods. The oldest one I suppose.... I appreciate your work T-1000 .

Comment

• Amps

Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
          May I ask you people, How can i produce High Amperage Output by using a mere High Voltage?

Any tips will be much appreciated!
          Hi,

May I say I am very pleased to see your question? Its something I am actually on a quest to answer.Ever since Don mentioned, in reference to the 15000 volt NST, that (6:23 1996 tesla conference),that what you get on L2 with the centre tap has nothing to do with the fact that the input is say strict voltage.he also mentioned how you wind the coil is important.

The centred L1 with bifilar CCW and CW to emphasise amps and double back for pure amps!

@ T-1000 ( ) may be right.Tuned tesla coil in reverse mode may give us what we really want...AMPS.

So far its mostlyt voltage.Tesla coils and its variants (car coils and flyback) can produce HV at HF but with little amps.Enter resonance + special coiling = amps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
            Hi WorkshopElf,

Wow!

I watched the Energy Propagation Video.Thanks for that:

Energy Propagation - YouTube

May I humbly suggest trying resonant multiple secondaries? You know the idea is to prove Don's postulations that multiple tuned secondaries (when properly tuned) will not load the L1 tank at all.Then the magic is to feedback from one or two of those resonant secondaries to the power source for self sustaining action.

What do you think?

Ged

Hi Ged,

Glad you liked the video.

I think your idea is great. The design challenge I'm facing now is just to come up with a voltage on the input that is high enough to run the output coils at the desired voltages, and yet not draw too much amperage on the input. Then I can hopefully make it self-loop using an electrolytic capacitor like what was shown on that Russian video recently.

Comment

• Diodes Maybe?

Originally posted by cumpood View Post
              when i connect the capicitor after spark gap,no light.

after i connect the capicitor before spark gap like the follow image,it light.
              but the spark sound is very large and very hot.

i use L2=4*L1 in length and have the same weight.

the big capicitor is 2000pf 15kv small one is 500pf just for test.

if i add the needed cap to turning it resonence, will it be different?

Hello cumpood,

Clarence,

I was curious if that was a string of diodes on the right lead that I see in your photo and if so how many and what kind? thanks for your consideration Sir!

as always, mike onward!

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                Hello cumpood,

Clarence,

I was curious if that was a string of diodes on the right lead that I see in your photo and if so how many and what kind? thanks for your consideration Sir!

as always, mike onward!

the NST i use is 15kv 30ma output,so i use 20 diodes in a string connection.
                the diodes is UF5408 1000V 3A .

i now realize the 1:4 in length and turn ration and weight ration of the wires should be the whole caculated wires using in the coil to achieve the magnetic resonance affect.
                that means if you want outer connection of the coil, using a different wire or extending the current caculated wire which form the coils.
                so i think i need rewind the coil now.
                Last edited by cumpood; 08-16-2013, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• No spark is due to not in resonance?

when i connect the cap parallel to primary coil and a parallel spark gap before the cap ,the spark gap won't fire!!!! i am so disappointed!!!
                  also when i connect the cap parallel to primary coil and a series spark gap before the cap just like the don circuit,the spark gap will fire but no light in the bulb! i am so disappointed!!! it seems the primary coil is act as just a wire to short circuit !!!! i am so disappointed!!!

i have view so where that the spark gap will fire the primary coil in it's resonance frequency even the nst is at 50HZ .just like kicking a ring,the ring will vibrate in it's resonance frequency even you kick it in 2HZ frequency. in resonance frequency,my parallel LC coil will have a very large resistance. so the spark will fire. but in fact it won't fire!!!!!

so what's the problem?
                  it's because my primary still not in resonance?
                  or the nst votage is too high and the coil ac resistance still not high enough that current by passing to the coil rather bypassing to the spark gap?

the spark will fire and the bulb will light only if i using the follow image circuit.

Last edited by cumpood; 08-16-2013, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Resonance+HF Caps

Hi guys&girls.

Do you remember what Don said ?
                    If you make proper Tesla Coil the right way, you may obtain amperage as much as there is voltage.

@Cumpood.
                    I think you should probably use a variable power supply or Variac at the input of your NST
                    so there will no longer be a "violent" spark gap as you mentioned earlier.That`s what Don Smith used.
                    On a properly constructed L2 someone needs to have very HV HF Diodes and HV HF Capacitors.Very Important to use HV HF or HV+HF/RF Caps/Cap-Bank.
                    Or, if you only have HV LF (low frequency) caps you need to down-grade your working L2 frequency, so caps can "respond" to their own working frequency.
                    Don calls the "sparky types" of Tesla Coils variants as "skinny ones", so no high amps on there, only high voltages.
                    Remember: the thicker the wires used at the setup the higher the amps!
                    Tesla used to say that with the help of good capacitors one can "generate" high current flows.
                    A simple experiment for everyone here is this:
                    Take a preferable source of as less amps as possible and see the spark it throws when you short it briefly.
                    Take this same voltage source of low amps, but this time add a few caps at the nanoFarad range parallel to it and then see the difference at the shorted sparks.
                    For more interesting experiments use different capacitor values at low nF or pF range maybe with different voltage values.
                    At μF to Farads levels the results are more impressive but as well as rare since these last ones take some time to collect enough amps within.
                    Electrolytics type of caps are prefered as filtering devices, and as so are good I suppose for the last stage of devices like the ones Don has built.
                    Keep learning and experimenting to see yourself amazing results.

Best Regards.
                    << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• A Zilano Type circuit ?

Originally posted by cumpood View Post
                      when i connect the cap parallel to primary coil and a parallel spark gap before the cap ,the spark gap won't fire!!!! i am so disappointed!!!
                      also when i connect the cap parallel to primary coil and a series spark gap before the cap just like the don circuit,the spark gap will fire but no light in the bulb! i am so disappointed!!! it seems the primary coil is act as just a wire to short circuit !!!! i am so disappointed!!!

i have view so where that the spark gap will fire the primary coil in it's resonance frequency even the nst is at 50HZ .just like kicking a ring,the ring will vibrate in it's resonance frequency even you kick it in 2HZ frequency. in resonance frequency,my parallel LC coil will have a very large resistance. so the spark will fire. but in fact it won't fire!!!!!

so what's the problem?
                      it's because my primary still not in resonance?
                      or the nst votage is too high and the coil ac resistance still not high enough that current by passing to the coil rather bypassing to the spark gap?

the spark will fire and the bulb will light only if i using the follow image circuit.

Hello cumpood,

Clarence here,

I would like to offer a suggestion. It would still use the components you already have in your circuit but it would require that you simply arrange them in a different order as shown in the attachment from PJK's chapter #3 pdf.

if you will notice in the schematic THE CHAIN OF DIODES comes BEFORE the paralleled spark gap which is also BEFORE the paralleled capacitor. this arrangement should work well.

as you have said the capacitor places the primary circuit in resonance which shuts down the amperage thru the primary coil. however the diodes coming first should give a pulsed charge to the capacitor and that charge in the capacitor should serve to fire the spark gap when it discharges back to source.

I believe that is what the attached circuit is showing. since you are not changing components I thought It might be worth a try. the first part of the circuit is a transistor fly back device powering the circuit but you are to ignore that as you are using a high power NST.

the amperage will reappear in you circuit in one of the halves of your L2 coil
                      as Tesla and DON SMITH have demonstrated before many times. LOL and the best to you in your efforts SIR! hang in there youll get it!

as always , mike onward!
                      Last edited by clarence; 07-31-2014, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                        He he he good question.

It's a kind of question I like very much. Man I have a dream, the magician asnwered to me how to combine a low voltage high amps from my inverter with a high volts low amps from car ignition coil ...but it was a dream, you know ? What you are asking is solvable but is also a holy grail of electric science

It's like asking : " Any tips how to get rich ? I'm having 10$ in my pocket and want to invest into something to get 1 billion next week....."
                        Hi Boguslaw!

barbosa!

EVOLUÇÕES ENERGIA NILSON BARBOSA

Форум странников :: Тема: Генераторы Капанадзе ОБЩАЯ тема (336/345)

dunfasto

Comment

• To he who can read..

Don Smith gave a hint that nobody up to now spoke of because the dismiss what they don't understand.

Well this could be the missing link. Remember those pancake coils of Tesla ?
                          Well, he invented this component also !!!

Is this the diode (because it can rectify) Don had custom made ?
                          And put it in that russian suggestion a few pages ago.

p.s. Do i have to say that the coil is bogus?
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I don't know that language :-( but I suspect they do not tell us the real essence. Btw:why everybody is so greedy to apply a patent in all countries at once ?

Comment

I don't know that language :-( but I suspect they do not tell us the real essence. Btw:why everybody is so greedy to apply a patent in all countries at once ?
                              Hi Boguslaw!

Energy Developments Ltd
                              Area of work: Research and experimental development on natural sciences and engineering.
                              Vision Research performed successfully:
                              Earth Eneriga
                              - 100% Free
                              Universal Energy
                              - 100% Free
                              Principle applied: electromagnetism, electrical potential energy, gravitational and orbital

Google Translate

image link

http://mazeto.net/index.php?PHPSESSI...ch=34719;image

http://mazeto.net/index.php?PHPSESSI...ch=34717;image

video

Captor de Elétrons da Terra (teoria) - YouTube

Google Translate

dunfasto

Comment

I don't know that language :-( but I suspect they do not tell us the real essence. Btw:why everybody is so greedy to apply a patent in all countries at once ?
                                Perhaps, they run quickly to patent it so to make sure that Humanity as a whole still to remain under slavery....
                                Does not this thing make you go like :@ !@#&$ :@ ?!!?

Keep things simple people.

Best Regards
                                << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

Working...
                                X