Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I try this. http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...good-true-.jpg
    Resonator not bifiliar. Resonator makes hot. About 20 volts and 2 amps input. Not use nanoperm tape.
    Алюминевая трубка только в том месте где резонатор, резонатор не на всю длину, а меньше чем половино длины из 0,2 мм диаметра где-то провода, поэтому и грелся видемо. Сперва когда была бумажка между алюминевой трубкой и резонатором то её прошивало и попортило даже витки резонатора, вот это сила, что через бумажку прошило! На нагрузку подключал и 200 ватт и 2,4 киловатта, но так и не добился чтоб лампы загорелись. Только в них фитонка синяя гуляет особенно рукой обняв лампы и больше всё. Конденсаторы 4 микрофарада 400 вольт два последовательно чтоб создать 800 вольт и 2 микрофарада. Так что что-то есть в этой схеме особенно я не ожидал что так между алюминевой трубкой незамкнутой и резонатором так прошивать может. Резонатор около 200 витков наверное. Его диаметр около 1,8 см, тогда как трубки 5 см. Честно говоря я эту схему повторял http://realstrannik.ru/media/kunena/....JPG_thumb.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Berg View Post
      Thank you, SERG V., for the information.

Could you please advise on these three questions?

Please see image below.

Regards,

Berg

I write that means dots and trnslate.
      Attached Files

Comment

• This should get the Smith coils to pick up the pace a little, the bemf from the primary is fed into the large coils through a bifilar connection. Bait the field.
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• I was into prospecting for awhile and I read down in South America they coat copper disc's with mercury to collect small gold from streams.
          The reason I bring this up is that mercury will form a thin layer on the copper this may make it accept ions, electrons whatever you want to call it more readily, it would surely be worth a shot.

I think the Don Smith setup with its frequency problems would be best ran into capacitors like the dual rail system, then you could pull DC from the cap bank.

Large electrolytic capacitors are easy to get, expensive but easy to get.
          Last edited by Dave45; 08-05-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• L2=4*L1 so nature freqency is different

i am new comer to this free enery device, i have spend few days to view the information online.

accocding a wire have the nature freqency f=C/(WireLength*4) ,if i match the
            L1 coil with the nature freqency f1=C/(L1WireLength*4) with a capicitor,in the 2 L2 coil,which freqency should i match to add the C2 capicitor? f1 or f2=C/(L2WireLength*4) ?

i know the wire length could have great impact on the power output,because i have just making a tesla harpin circuit,when i place the bulb in different point on a short-circuit wire,the brightness is very different.

sorry for my bad english.

Comment

• Prospecting

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              I was into prospecting for awhile and I read down in South America they coat copper disc's with mercury to collect small gold from streams.
              The reason I bring this up is that mercury will form a thin layer on the copper this may make it accept ions, electrons whatever you want to call it more readily, it would surely be worth a shot.
              Hi Dave,

Glad to have you here.I was a prospector myself.However,I traded in all my Metal detectors except one.

How would those Hg covered cu discs be used? Placed in the streams? Streams in auriferous regions? Are you saying Au would accumulate overtime? Just need some clarification.This is off topic so maybe you could PM me the answers? Thanks

Ged

Comment

• Hey Gedfire
                I really cant remember I believe they were used in a sluice of some type, for some reason the mercury coating caught my attention and stuck.
                I have a couple of minelabs one pulse induction and a vlf and a bounty hunter for my kids, dont get out much since I started the free energy quest.

Comment

• Thanks, Vtech!

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                  Your questions were directed to Serg but I hope you wont mind; Dot usually means the start of the winding. It can be bifilar or not. This material refers to an "aircraft aluminum". Second word ( a core type) is too small and I can't read it.
                  Hope this helps
                  Vtech
                  Quite alright. Thanks for the info, Vtech! Very useful.
                  Regards,
                  Berg

Comment

• Originally posted by SunofFather View Post
                    I write that means dots and trnslate.
                    Thanks, SunofFather.

Basically, that is a CCW-CW wound coil.

Regards,

Berg

Comment

• Originally posted by cumpood View Post
                      i am new comer to this free enery device, i have spend few days to view the information online.

accocding a wire have the nature freqency f=C/(WireLength*4) ,if i match the
                      L1 coil with the nature freqency f1=C/(L1WireLength*4) with a capicitor,in the 2 L2 coil,which freqency should i match to add the C2 capicitor? f1 or f2=C/(L2WireLength*4) ?

i know the wire length could have great impact on the power output,because i have just making a tesla harpin circuit,when i place the bulb in different point on a short-circuit wire,the brightness is very different.

sorry for my bad english.
                      Wire have inductance and self capasistance, so if turnet turn to turn and have toroid, then it natural frenquency is lower, than without toroid.
                      It depending that divice you making, then can ancwer to quesction "should i match to add the C2 capicitor? "

Comment

• English translation

Can anyone translate those schematics please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                          Greetings everybody!

Lastly I`ve been contacted though PM`s by some members here asking me on how I did managed to change the frequency
                          in one of my litle oscillators proving this way exactly what Don Smith himself suggested to use a resistor
                          to change operating output frequency into our replication attempts, the R at the input side of the isolation transformer.
                          I thought it is better to write it here for everyone to see than just communicate by PMs.
                          Soo... here is my experience in this:
                          Well, let me explain what I did.Not a big thing however.
                          Do you remember what D.S said on how to modify frequency, based on his pdf document shared by P.J.Kelly ?
                          i.e put a resistor in there or cap etc..
                          In fact what I have done actually initially had no connection with D.S circuits.
                          It is in fact this circuit presented here:
                          12V 60A car battery , maybe dead?

it is a HF (high frequency) air-core battery charger.
                          Mine is really a crude circuit but nevertheless charges batteries from the aaa ones to 12v 17a bats. really great.
                          One day while I was playing with it`s output was connecting different pieces of components like litle to big caps and resistors.
                          I could hear it`s operating frequency changing.unfortunately I have no way to exactly measure it`s frequency...anyway.
                          It happens I have around my home some chinese led lights which charge directly to mains house voltage 220V AC/50Hz.
                          So I thinked:Why not try to charge this thing though my battery-charger of HF ?
                          And so I connected it to these complete circuit of light.No sign of charging however.
                          Well, I thought why this thing does not charge at all since it has a very low power requirement to recharge it ?
                          Just playing more with resistor I accidentally discovered that when I connected the led torch to the charger with a resistor in parallel it charged.WoW! I was really impressed.
                          Later, reading on Don`s writings I understand then, that conecting a resistor does really changes the frequency.
                          The led torch operates-charges when connected to mains 50Hz electricity.
                          My charger gives out HF "electricity".That`s why with a resistor in parallel at the output
                          the led torch thing "could see" the electricity going through it!
                          The only part I substituted was the BUX80 transistor with an BD243C one which I had in my home, and it worked great to it.
                          This was my litle experience.

Hope this helps others in the same research lines.
                          FWIW, I built this circuit 5 or 6 years ago, and had some interesting experiences with it. I used a variable resistor for either R1 or R2 (can't remember which right now) and changed caps to increase the frequency and amplitude of the wave forms. On the scope, it appeared to me that the right resistance would send the amplitude up 2 harmonic levels (also audibly noticeable). To the best of my recollection, I had it running at roughly 20K cycles per second. Was able to bring coils to resonance with its output as well.
                          I have always believed this circuit might be useful in tandem with some interesting coil setups (e.g., DS?).
                          Bob

Comment

• Hi all. I’ve done some resonant energy experiments with a simple air-core step down transformer and capacitors. Basically, the experiments involve connecting a signal generator or 555 circuit to a power transistor, then using the transistor to drive the primary of the transformer. The transformer has about 105 turns in the primary or L1 coil, and about 22 turns in the secondary or L2 coil. The wire used was 18 AWG solid PVC type.

Also, the transformer is wound on a standard 1.25 inch diameter schedule 40 PVC pipe. The area where the secondary is wound is covered with layers of electrical tape as well as Teflon tape. This was done for high voltage experimenting.

A 0.1 uF capacitor can be placed across the L1 coil, and a 1 uF capacitor can be placed across the L2 coil. The output of the L2 coil can then be rectified with an ordinary silicon diode, such as a 1N4007. The output voltage is then low voltage DC that can be used to run lamps, and a small DC motor.

By tuning the circuit so it oscillates at the output resonant frequency, the lamps will light up brightly, and the motor will run. The frequency of the circuit is about 40 Khz.

Comment

• Schematics

Originally posted by Workshopelf View Post
                              Hi all. I’ve done some resonant energy experiments with a simple air-core step down transformer and capacitors. Basically, the experiments involve connecting a signal generator or 555 circuit to a power transistor, then using the transistor to drive the primary of the transformer. The transformer has about 105 turns in the primary or L1 coil, and about 22 turns in the secondary or L2 coil. The wire used was 18 AWG solid PVC type.

Also, the transformer is wound on a standard 1.25 inch diameter schedule 40 PVC pipe. The area where the secondary is wound is covered with layers of electrical tape as well as Teflon tape. This was done for high voltage experimenting.

A 0.1 uF capacitor can be placed across the L1 coil, and a 1 uF capacitor can be placed across the L2 coil. The output of the L2 coil can then be rectified with an ordinary silicon diode, such as a 1N4007. The output voltage is then low voltage DC that can be used to run lamps, and a small DC motor.

By tuning the circuit so it oscillates at the output resonant frequency, the lamps will light up brightly, and the motor will run. The frequency of the circuit is about 40 Khz.
                              Hi,
                              Very interesting experiment .

Did you check power in and out?

What voltage were you powering your device with?

Could you post a schematic.

How did you tune it?

Thanks man

Ged

Comment

• With a flyback.

This looks interesting to me.
                                Maybe not complete.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X