X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Serg.V

Hi folks.
    @Serg.V
    Can we have more info on this, in english, if possible.

If somebody can translate the Russian words on the schematic, please
    re-edit the picture that Serg.V posted and post it here again with english words would be great.
    T-1000, can you please do that ?

To whom which will do this, many thanks in advance.
    << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
      and here !
      There could be a lot of educated people here who are gettin the drift of this device and
      a lot of mostly young uneducated folk who never will understand.

- when you get closer the shill stablehand will appear ! [keep that in mind])
      - Like Tesla, D. Smith was also a hinter. Q: where did the zpe enter the circuit ?
      - What did D Smith say at the board model about the capacitors ??
      - I'm not somebody who repeats himself..

Ask good questions !! Like did the D Smith boardmodel work ? Answer: No!
      according to [...} it was just a board model ! There. Another hint. Fill in the gaps.

Gedfire..? About remark 3 please.? You've seen the vids.
      i agree, find the missing piece
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
        Only for Experimenters

Гость УСТАНОВКА 2 kwatts on 220V
        Гость УСТАНОВКА - YouTube

Author achieved 2kWatt output power with 100watts input.

Use Nanoperm stripes 2cm = about 1 inch wide.
        Master ТДКС oscillator (HV-TV transformer with built in HV diode(s)) must be very stable and thermally compensated. Any industrial ШИИ (PCM) will be good here. Also you can use master oscillator based on microcontrollers and high speed mosfet drivers. For isolation use GDT gate drive transformers. Optics is too slow here. Schematics can be found on internet.

This circuit need very fine tuning and very sensitive is to pulse-with and Cкважность parameters.

Cкважность is our Russian term and means pulse period-to-pulse duration ratio or relative pulse duration.

S=1/D

D= duty cycle.

Use Aviation aluminium for tube. Diamtere 5 cm - 2inches. Bifilar was wounded in counter-plan. 1/2 half righ direction - other 1/2 left. About 80 windings each. Output power also depend from distance between Nanoperm windings. Tune it between 1-2.5 mm and keep the distance step constant.

Use good Earth grounding. Heavy cooper bars deep in wet soil and check earth conductor with compass !!

Удачи !!
        Thanks Serge for this info.
        What did you mean check eArth conductor with compass?
        Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
          Thanks Serge for this info.
          What did you mean check eArth conductor with compass?
          Thanks
          Hi Guruji.
          I guess he means this:

which might give a direction of the "flow" from the earth to the aparatus/device.

@Mr.Clean
          Did you find the missing piece btw ?
          Just curious. Some guys like to complicate things when it needs not to.
          I guess you already have everything you need to build a final device, as you have shown from your videos.
          Use your big cap-bank to store the energy and then pulse that energy to an isolation transformer.
          That`s all, I think it`s pretty simple.Just that I have not the equipment you have there.
          k.i.s man, keep it simple, do not complicate things.
          The 3rd coil is not needed in Don`s table-top device even that is what actually Kapanadze is using. a.k.a asymetrical loads if you wish..

ciao!
          << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Zilano simple design

I just started to construct Zilano simple device he suggested but I observed some contradictory things in his design so please somebody with more understanding to clarify them....

1.So regarding the folowing schematic

I see 2 spark gap there.. the second spark gap I don,t understand why is there because we have low voltage from bifilar windings that will not give you any spark in my opinion ...so the spark gap is usless...

2. In this image

I see a single spark gap and i suppose is the same design like first I posted above and also I see capacitor across high voltage secondary of flyback...
            Is necessary that capacitor there? The primary of flyback will not force the secondary to rezonate at the same frequency?

3.In both images I see the circuit grounded ;In the first one the earth grounding going to the coils and spark gaps and in second one I see the grounding going from middle of spark gap ...which is correct?

Also I don,t mention the fact that the spark gap (s) in first picture is paralel to the circuit and in second is in series...and the secondary step down in first are bifilar ccw and cw and in second schematic is monofilar ...
            Last edited by sinergicus; 07-21-2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• You must use your intuition and think really simple and consider what is the real only one process allowing to reuse electricity....

Comment

• No contradictions

Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
                I just started to construct Zilano simple device he suggested but I observed some contradictory things in his design so please somebody with more understanding to clarify them....
                Hello Sinergicus.
                There are no contradictions in the schematics you are refering to.
                It is simply a matter to understand the whole circuit first on how it operates then conclusions can be made.
                For example:

1.First off, there is no low voltage, not that low at least,it is called low voltage in respect to the more high voltage of the flyback
                trasformer, and you also can see a cap parallel to the second spark gap the same as at the first spark gap.
                The spark gap in both instances is used to "activate" or make-and-brake the circuit as well to protect devices connected to the circuit, especially at
                the secondary side.
                At this point try to figure out why Don used extensively Varistors in his circuits, and you get the point in here... the spark gap is not useless.
                Think a bit why Tesla used spark-gaps in his experiments.Study, maybe a bit more the different functions a spark gap can have in a given circuit etc.

2.No, it is not the same design as the one above. As per the capacitor at the primary & secondary
                of the flyback they are capacitors to "force" this particular design to "resonate" at a selected
                frequency by the operator of the circuit. But the thing is, that in this one circuit one should make use of the nomograph Don had mentioned about
                radio frequencies chart of ARRL (american radio relay league) just so you combine the circuit to oscillate or resonate at for example 35kcps or KHz..
                In order to do that the right capacitance is needed for every coil to make dance/resonate/oscillate at that frequency. Every coil is different,
                so a different capacitor is needed in combination for it to to do the job.

3.Each of the connections to the ground showed are right for the design you see it attached to.
                The second, below design with the ground in the midle of the spark gap was also used by Don himself.Yes.
                Have a look to his videos, and you will capture the point here also.the bonus videos btw, in case you don`t know what videos.

The reason you see spark gap arranged the way you see it is because each circuit is different
                as I mentioned above so not the same design.. in short: the above circuit is not precisely "tuned" so to say
                the second schematic is more "tunned" like a radio receiver in a particular frequency! A more cleaner "signal" goes by.

But, you know what ?
                Do not struggle on others design, instead study excessively the work of Don Smith himself and at any cost the work of our great Master Nikola Tesla.
                Do not take my word, or others around but make up your own understanding, and then apply that knowledge.
                Experiments will "show you the way" for example to wind cw or ccw ? etc.
                Have a nice building experience!
                Cheers!
                Last edited by Peculian; 07-25-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post

1.So regarding the folowing schematic

I see 2 spark gap there.. the second spark gap I don,t understand why is there because we have low voltage from bifilar windings that will not give you any spark in my opinion ...so the spark gap is usless...

2. In this image

I see a single spark gap and i suppose is the same design like first I posted above and also I see capacitor across high voltage secondary of flyback...
                  Is necessary that capacitor there? The primary of flyback will not force the secondary to rezonate at the same frequency?

3.In both images I see the circuit grounded ;In the first one the earth grounding going to the coils and spark gaps and in second one I see the grounding going from middle of spark gap ...which is correct?

Also I don,t mention the fact that the spark gap (s) in first picture is paralel to the circuit and in second is in series...and the secondary step down in first are bifilar ccw and cw and in second schematic is monofilar ...
                  The spark gap on the right is meant to be a safety gap I think, just to
                  prevent any possible over voltage, but it is obsolete because the spark gap
                  on the left won't allow any output of significance.. Looking at the schematic
                  the left spark gap is also a safety gap because with a parallel capacitor a
                  series gap would be needed to cause a capacitor discharge. And there is no
                  series gap.

I think you may be looking at the circuit Zilano claimed would be tuned to the
                  resonant frequency of the Flyback but it won't work like that. If the cap will be
                  charged with DC and the spark gap will simply short the capacitor and the Flyback secondary
                  with the diode there only DC is supplied to charge the cap then "if" the spark
                  gap fires the cap will be shorted and the energy wasted with practically no
                  output.

The circuit is completely useless. It won't work. The flyback secondary and the
                  capacitor will be shorted through the spark gap. all the current from the
                  capacitor will go through the spark gap. But that is if a voltage can even build
                  there because the flyback secondary and the capacitor is shorted by the
                  primary as well. It cannot work. You are correct to question it.

The circuit looks like it was drawn by someone who has no working knowledge
                  of resonant spark gap circuits.

Some of us have been trying to say for a while now that Zilano was full of it.

Zilano has caused much disinfo and confusion. And never showed one single thing, not one.

There should be a series spark gap between the negative end of the primary
                  (the bottom) and the capacitor. Then it will work and be able to be tuned.
                  Because the cap will be charged without being shorted by the primary, when
                  the cap is charged enough it will discharge through the primary and the spark
                  gap back to the cap negative, thus producing a capacitive discharge through
                  the primary coil. As is one way to do it that works.

Cheers
                  Last edited by Farmhand; 07-21-2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Serg V

Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                    Only for Experimenters

Гость УСТАНОВКА 2 kwatts on 220V
                    Гость УСТАНОВКА - YouTube

Author achieved 2kWatt output power with 100watts input.

Use Nanoperm stripes 2cm = about
                    Удачи !!
                    Thanks Serg V! I see some key elements on the device you posted which has my interest.Any replications and/or links to more detailed reports on this device? Any hope for us getting full english version?

Comment

• Zilano circuits are very nice. Just keep resonance, spark gaps are for overvoltage protection. I not yet cracked all nuances here but I see no reason why it wound't works if you remember the ultimate tip : build it to keep resonance...in any time.... Just my simple thoughts....The point is to reach working device is very very hard because we should follow the correct way. it's like trying to go to the mountains without having a good map or experience....

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                        Zilano circuits are very nice. Just keep resonance, spark gaps are for overvoltage protection. I not yet cracked all nuances here but I see no reason why it wound't works if you remember the ultimate tip : build it to keep resonance...in any time.... Just my simple thoughts....The point is to reach working device is very very hard because we should follow the correct way. it's like trying to go to the mountains without having a good map or experience....

Today all the day I thought about the spark gap with middle grounding and what Farmhand says above...also I remember zilano says somewhere ,the spark gap start to fire when resonance is attained ....no resonance between parts of the device , no spark ...still the device will run without spark but probably with poor performances...

Finally , I think , I started to understand what is happening here... so...
                        first, regarding the spark gap with grounding in the middle is necessary because this spark gap in fact is a safety gap and start to fire just when an over voltage appear in circuit ;we have pulsed DC coming from flyback, but in the primary coil (80 turns) , we will have in fact AC ;so the over voltage that will appear in circuit on either phase of the oscilations, will be collected by that central electrode that is grounded...read more here Spark gap - HvWiki spark gaps for protection...

Now why zilano says the spark gap start to fire when resonance is attained ?
                        I think because at resonance,high voltage ,often ,will go over the rated voltage of the circuit ( in our case 4 kv coming from our nst) .

I remember also she says , we need to tune the gap bettwen electrodes ;I think, this tuning means , to distance the safety gap electrodes a little more further just to not firing at our rated nst output...the power of our nst must go all in circuit not to be wasted in spark and lose it in ground via the center spark gap ( in fact safety gap ) electrode...
                        The second spark gap is also a safety gap with the same purpose but at lower voltage; I have read in pjk book about some gas discharge tube that is recommended in place of other type of safety gaps ( I think ,Clarence has posted a short paragraph about this, with schematic taken from pjk book , in the previous page) ...I think some type of gas discharge tube at higher voltage rating will be recommended in place of first safety gap also...

Now another question coming in my mind.. Zilano says we can using copper coated electrodes as core to have better induction between coils....
                        From my understanding, this electrodes that also is used probably in Bedini SSG
                        as core , is some sort of steel alloy that working good at up to few hundred hertz after that will start to heat and manifest losses for the circuit.. in our case we are using tens of kilohertz so i am wonder how these electrodes will act at these high frequencies.....
                        Last edited by sinergicus; 07-22-2013, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• It would still be just a transformer running from lumpy DC, people don't do that
                          for a reason. So a Step down transformer running from lumpy DC tuned to
                          resonance. But what for ? It certainly won't produce any extra energy and
                          probably be much less efficient than a normal transformer from the shop.

Both spark gaps can do nothing but limit voltage, that is true.
                          And if tuned to resonance it might produce some kind of output, I won't discount
                          something would come out of it.

Cheers

Comment

• Here is the main question I'm not yet sure how to answer, maybe you Farmhand has the complete answer ?

What is the cause of rising voltage or amperage in resonant circuits ? Why in one type there is rise of voltage while in the other the current is rised ?

I really need a good understanding of that.....and you guys too imho...

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              Here is the main question I'm not yet sure how to answer, maybe you Farmhand has the complete answer ?

What is the cause of rising voltage or amperage in resonant circuits ? Why in one type there is rise of voltage while in the other the current is rised ?

I really need a good understanding of that.....and you guys too imho...
                              Most resonant circuits do both. My Armstrong oscillator using a 12 volt input
                              with 200 to 300 Ma produced up to about 180 volts pp 40 or so volts RMS
                              across the primary and some 14 Amps or something I did show it here. It's
                              nothing more than an accumulation. Don't quote me on those figures, I just
                              went from memory.

I'll try to find the video where I did the measurements.

Cheers

P.S. for some reason I cannot find the video, I guess i'll need to setup the
                              experiment again and redo the measurements. Or maybe I didn't upload it.
                              I'll work something out. I thought I had it on video on you tube and linked it
                              here previously, I think Mr Clean would remember it. Anyway no one should
                              just believe me. I need to verify what I'm saying, if I can't find the video It
                              may take some time. My apologies.

Last edited by Farmhand; 07-22-2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• Most Wanted:Resonance! LOL

Exactly Sinergicus!
                                So good we are "growing" in our horizons about these fainomena and gaining more knowledge!
                                Remember:Knowledge is Power!!
                                The reason the spark fires at certain time-moments and not all time firing I suspect is because "energy"
                                of the resonant circuit is multiplying the original energy source of what we put into that circuit "hitting it"
                                at the right time aka at the right frequency.
                                This I remember seeing the first video of Tariel Kapanadze that the spark gap he had in his setup
                                did not "fired" constantly, and that tells me he had really established resonance in his circuit. Nice btw.

This sheds enough explanation I believe, so here it is if someone is into it to study it:
                                DC Tesla Coil design
                                The best is he shows there the same example as PJK in his e-book explaining resonace.The Pendulum illustration.
                                Not a coincidence, he he
                                And yes it is Pulsed DC HV there, the same was at Don`s original setups copy-pasted from Tesla himself.
                                Don was a smart guy IMHO

The design she,Zelina Zilano, suggested is a form of a "crude" isolation transformer, if I can say that..
                                and Don calls it heat death because with soft iron laminated core there are always lots of losses so that`s why
                                I call a crude isolation transformer.And probably if someone get into resonace the soft iron used as a core
                                will not last much.. here is why:
                                Tesla Coils: Don L Smith Device see section where it`s writen
                                "...just as Tesla said it would do.........that's why it can fry transformers!" and you get the point.
                                Don prefered and suggested more as core component conposite types, and not iron-like stuff.

so i am wonder how these electrodes will act at these high frequencies.....
                                Well, it might go to something similar like ...
                                from this.....
                                to this ....
                                if you put more stress into it. LOL.

Boguslaw, maybe this sheds some light at your questions:
                                Q and bandwidth of a resonant circuit : Resonance

Best Regards!
                                Last edited by Peculian; 07-22-2013, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X