on which DVD you refer?

Inventors Weekend 2005 - DVD 1
    Inventors Weekend 2005 - DVD 2
    or
    The Don Smith Energy Device - DVD
    or the
    Zero Point Entertainment Interview

ctbenergy
    Those inventors weekends are the most stupid people ever assembled i've seen my life !
    I refer to the Don Smith lecture with the slideshow. And later D Smith gave hand written modifications.

-Do these people have this too ? If not you will never understand this circuitry.-

Boguslaw, sad to see that your 'knowledge' isn't above a primary school !
    You can better give pathfinders a course of claying or flower arranging.
    no yoke.

Remember: it is just primitive electrical knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
      Those inventors weekends are the most stupid people ever assembled i've seen my life !
      I refer to the Don Smith lecture with the slideshow. And later D Smith gave hand written modifications.

-Do these people have this too ? If not you will never understand this circuitry.-

Boguslaw, sad to see that your 'knowledge' isn't above a primary school !
      You can better give pathfinders a course of claying or flower arranging.
      no yoke.

Remember: it is just primitive electrical knowledge.
      What is "the primitive electrical knowledge" ? Can you be more precise ? Do you think anything more is required ? ??
      If you follow what I pointed , statements from Don Smith video (which sound like a babble to you) you would find that this is the source of energy excess in most if not all free energy devices. Yes, I forgot all I have learned due to some ilness, seem like a curse ,but it let me understand how simple facts are overlooked each day.
      Just connect all the available information,spread and hidden among totall crap on internet...with the common sense that Earth is rotating in constant speed ! Did you saw a motor rotating in constant speed no matter what is the load applied ? I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely because most of devices I spotted on internet archives seems to work the same : on resonance they tap the external source of energy (aka ether), the same which is constantly rotating our Earth (small iron ball like Tesla said). Even in Tesla 1900 Century Magazine article you will find the same tip...

Comment

• hi all.this is 1 mans opinion,but after reading his whole story i think he is legitimate. for anyone building a 4 quadrant toroidal coil to play with rotating magnetic fields this is a must read in my outspoken opinion. especially the first 2 paragraphs of section 6.
        Last edited by hotrod68r; 07-06-2013, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod68r View Post
          hi all.this is 1 mans opinion,but after reading his whole story i think he is legitimate. for anyone building a 4 quadrant toroidal coil to play with rotating magnetic fields this is a must read in my outspoken opinion. especially the first 2 paragraphs of section 6.it's about 16 yr's old too!
          Yes, but he just built an ordinary brushless motor?

Brushless DC electric motor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you spin the magnet, the windings generate 4-phase electricity.

I dont see the point?
          Last edited by janost; 06-22-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• hi janost. the point is that co-energised diametrically opposite coils are arse about,opposing each other,not agreeing with each other in n-s polarity.this creates virtual north and south poles in the other quadrants of the torroid.to me it's counterintuitive and not what i was expecting anyway. it could be just me, but i wrongly assumed the driven pair of coils were in agreement on polarity, and they have bloch walls or neutral zones, and the unpowered quadrants don't,and i thought this was what causes fluctuations.
            Last edited by hotrod68r; 06-23-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

hi janost. the point is that co-energised diametrically opposite coils are arse about,opposing each other,not agreeing with each other in n-s polarity.this creates virtual north and south poles in the other regions of the ring.counter intuitive and not what i was expecting anyway.
              But he's generating a rotating field and the coils are not opposing each other?

Comment

• hi janost. read the first 2 paras of part 6 again. it will become clear. the grey bit is a virtual bar magnet,which rotates in 90 degree steps.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by hotrod68r; 07-06-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

hi janost. read the first 2 paras of section 6 again.it will become clear.
                  Ok, I get it.
                  The coils oppose each other so that the magnetic field fans out of the core at the coiljunctions?

I think this can be done on a ferriterod without magnets.
                  Split the coil in 2 windings, one cw and the other CCW and put them in series.

Could show a very interesting collapse?
                  Last edited by janost; 06-22-2013, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• I already done all the Magnetic Interaction Deduction

My post from the thread Re-Inventing The Wheel of Columbus Egg.

Egg of Columbus
                    Thnx for posting so much information about Senior Figueras,

The Motionless Generator of Senior Figueras is the Same with The Electro Dynamic Induction Machine/TPU. The Tesla toroid has two Primaries powered in different polarity to halves the toroid/ring of half NORTH and half SOUTH, at 180degs Tesla reverse the polarity of this two coils- inverse magnetic Poles,half SOUTH and half NORTH.This what Tesla call fixing the core with the Lines of forces. The waveform of this apparatus is much like a HELIX of DNA, or a Square wave with a Inverted wave on OFF time.

UFO cited that Motor and Generator of Tesla are the same,The Electro Dynamic Induction Machine is a motionless Transformer/Generator with the same working principle of Senior Figueras, but the Tesla Toroid is very difficult to analyze and digest its function, It takes a lot of time to analyze the working principle of the Electro Dynamic Induction Machine,Me and my Cousin have analyze base on the some Free Energy Devices like: Thane Heins Bi-Toroid with Dual Secondary, Bob Boyce Triple Frequency/Coil Input Toroid, Dave Lawton Double Frequency Input Toroid,UFO Politics Radiant/Asymmetric Pulser, dont look at the energy parameters on the examples, but analyze carefully the MAGNETISM part or Destroying the Symmertric System=Asymmetric System.

Tesla said on one of his article,referring to Senior figueras that He has found that phenomenon long time ago. Senior figueras also told that He's secret lies on the Egg of Columbus/Tesla Egg of Columbus.

Ufo Politics already showed us the effects of Pulse Dc on coils. that the magnetic field rotate with the help of the Natural reverse.Thank so much UFO for honestly sharing your knowledge.

If you really want to know about this generator please read the Tesla's Patent base on the Toroid Transformer, its pretty same with his Motors/Rotating Magnetic Field a.k.a Unidiretional Magnetic Flux- One direction of Magnetic Flux same with UFO Politics Motors.

One skilled in the Art can readily Understand what is being told here- Tesla

Comment

• Magnetic Feedback

Just an opinion dont take it seriously.

The missing piece of Tesla coil is base on your new found legitimate ideas the so called, Magnetic Feedback- What Vladimir Uttkin called destroying the Symmetry of Magnetism.

Tesla was using it from the start, but not really understood as of now, but you people are working hard to analyze and deduct what is Missing Piece on the Tesla Coil, You guys are almost there keep up the good work.

The tip i show you is One of the Magnetic Feedback Tesla develop on the Transformer before he improve it to the Fame Tesla Coil.

Here is the example that we really dont give a little interest. Its all in COIL combination and MAGNETISM.

Attached Files
                      Last edited by stupify12; 06-24-2013, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Tesla Rated the efficiency of his motors and transformers and I've seen
                        absolutely no information from him claiming over 100% efficiency for the
                        rotating magnetic field motors or transformers.

If people are alluding to them being over 100% efficient then show us even one
                        example of it.

I think Figuera's setup was either using a radioactive agent or a mistaken or
                        fraudulent claim.

To me it simply looks like an inverter with a rotary switch. It also sounds as if Tesla was dismissing him.

UFO is mistaken on some things. I proved him wrong on the pulsed coil
                        changes it's magnetic polarity thing. He claimed the hover magnet demo he
                        made was the result of the magnetic field reversal, But the magnet hovers
                        with DC from a battery with no field reversal being possible, his experiment
                        was incomplete and he jumped to an incorrect conclusion, or was just pulling
                        legs (not for me to decide).

The real troubling aspect is no one else did the experiment and just believed
                        what they were told. I was abused and insulted, but who was lying and who
                        was doing the experiments and showing the real results. UFO is not to blame
                        we are all capable of doing experiments to confirm claims. There is no need to
                        just believe. If he was so adamant he was right but he was wrong then what
                        else is he wrong about.

Any Two phase rotating field motor works like a Tesla two phase motor, two
                        phases 90 degrees apart. It's not magic.

For those using Pulsing circuits to run DC motors, to start them under load
                        use 100% duty then reduce it after the motor comes up to speed.

Cheers

Comment

• AC generator, so what?

The drawing you posted is pretty much a modern portable or emergency generator circuit. It is used everyday for emergency power. Normally the rotor is driven by a gasoline or diesel engine. I just worked on one about a month ago that had the exact same drawing in the repair manual. So what are you trying to say about it?

Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
                          Just an opinion dont take it seriously.

The missing piece of Tesla coil is base on your new found legitimate ideas the so called, Magnetic Feedback- What Vladimir Uttkin called destroying the Symmetry of Magnetism.

Tesla was using it from the start, but not really understood as of now, but you people are working hard to analyze and deduct what is Missing Piece on the Tesla Coil, You guys are almost there keep up the good work.

The tip i show you is One of the Magnetic Feedback Tesla develop on the Transformer before he improve it to the Fame Tesla Coil.

Here is the example that we really dont give a little interest. Its all in COIL combination and MAGNETISM.
                          Respectfully, Carroll
                          Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• The Red Square

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                            The drawing you posted is pretty much a modern portable or emergency generator circuit. It is used everyday for emergency power. Normally the rotor is driven by a gasoline or diesel engine. I just worked on one about a month ago that had the exact same drawing in the repair manual. So what are you trying to say about it?

Respectfully, Carroll
                            The red square i draw on the picture is what i really pointed out as A MAGNETIC FEEDBACK.
                            Try to read and re analyze the papers of Vladimir Uttkin its very obvious Russian are more advance than the people on this forum on this field of this research.

The red square is one of the Example of the Magnetic Feedback with 2 components Coil + Diode =Magnetic Poles with Polarity. Try to read what janost and hotroder is looking for they have posted much information on what was Tesla and Clementer Figuera was talking about.

Comment

• Magnetic Feedback not Magnetic Cancellation

Another opinion from newbie, to clear the minds of the doubtful.

Just study tesla like a curious little kid wanting to cope/grasp all ideas with out referring to the ideas you learned from the Science and Classical Engineering.Dont argue to your own well established concepts and ideas, just learn and work from what you understood very well from the TRUE MASTER TESLA that me and my cousin never ever question one thing from the true inverted genius TESLA.

Originally posted by janost View Post
                              Ok, I get it.
                              The coils oppose each other so that the magnetic field fans out of the core at the coiljunctions?

I think this can be done on a ferriterod without magnets.
                              Split the coil in 2 windings, one cw and the other CCW and put them in series.

Could show a very interesting collapse?
                              Tesla already showed it on a simple way. janost and hotroder this is what we are looking guys in the simplest design and easy to understood, how Tesla made use of two coil to what you call Magnetic Cancellation=but in fact it was Magnifying base on the Patents and Ideas you posted. It will become clear to you now guys that Tesla was working on same concept with hes motor and transformer, the Concept that he treasure most a.k.a Rotating Magnetic Field= Unidirectional Flux= Magnetic Repulsion/ What you call Magnetic Cancellation.

Last edited by stupify12; 06-24-2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• The Quest for Amps

Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
                                It would look like this. Using 2 coils to create the Permanent Magnet/Electromagnet and another coil for another electromagnet.
                                Thanks man!

May I also ask of you and the other members of the forum : if I took the stator of a car alternator wired in Delta Formation, and tried to wind it on a rod how would it look?

To add some more parameters, I am looking to convert all the windings on a car alternator in such a way that I perserve the true spirit of how its wound on a circular toroid,but transfered to a cylindrical rod.

3 phase
                                delta wiring
                                single core (ah, but why stop there? we can go multicore eh?)

(.......this is going to be good

I do have some sketches though.

Rationale

You see I am on a quest for amps, 12 volts is been seen all the time but no suitable amps so I can run my inverter.

After viewing some car alternator designs (hot off tesla's and don's copious notes posted on this forum and elsewhere) I believe I can still see his work looking at me.We must bear in mind that others have studied and even improved on tesla work.The stuff stolen from his home after his death ,in my opinion was rewritten and republished as patents.Some shared with the military and Commercials interest like power and car companies.So Tesla LIVES!

Back to the car alternator design.It appears the 3 phase delta connections are really Trifilar wound! You have a combination of tesla double back coil plus a third wire maybe to get the voltage up since with teslas double back it would have been mostly amps,according to don.

The Bifilar (2nd Tesla winding) diagram and Double Back windings (3rd winding diagram) seem evident to me .I could be wrong but i spent some time reviewing alternator designs, from cars to wind power.Delta is used for amps.and wyrd for voltage.

my aim is now to use a ferrite core instead and replace the rotor with a l1 instead like don.

if resistance becomes a problem, i go bifilar for L1 or use cap to get resonance or maybe i just wont need that.don did not have that on the shoebox design.

just some thoughts.

What do you all think?

Ged
                                Last edited by Gedfire; 06-23-2013, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X