Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
    The Smith, Grey and Kapanadze are all derivates of the basic Tesla invention.
    Don Smith tried to tell us something.

What is also dissapointing is that people haven't seen the Don Smith dvd ?? it could give you an important hint !
    Hence my question, who can show us the useful schematic ?
    Hi there Hobby-Eon.
    Sorry to ask, but: what do you mean when you say "useful schematic" ?
    Do you think that Don did not give useful schematics, or that He gave useful schematics and people
    did not capture the point ?
    Thank you.

@Janost
    Thanks for the info you share with us all.
    Me too thinks that Richard Willis device is a real working device, but please let`s stay on-topic.
    Also, sorry to say this, but please do not double, triple post.
    It would be more nice and clever if you edit i.e a previous post if you have something to add which you didn`t do it at a start of a reply.
    Thank you; no offense to you however.
    << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• hi janost. my guess is that there is a sort of a bloch wall, like where N meets S in a bar magnet,when N meets N. i'm guessing that pulsing one side pumps or vibrates this boundary.maybe that's the goal. if so 2 windings separated at the halfway point sounds right when there's no air gap. maybe when this wall movement happens in air,richard willis style,there is a different outcome to a solid core. all speculation and R willis has been doing the promoting and not the producing. but this anomaly of 1 way spikes, as measured regardless of input has spiked my interest.anyone is welcome to comment.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by hotrod68r; 07-07-2013, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• I'm sorry if I post to much.

I'll wind this new coil.
        And yes, I think the wall is there.

Just need to prove it.

I know that Willis sounds bad but I dont promise anything but his ideas are great.
        I go by the laws so I look how the magnetic field is like.

And this one looks really good.
        Last edited by janost; 06-13-2013, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
          Hi there Hobby-Eon.
          Do you think that Don did not give useful schematics, or that He gave useful schematics and people
          Thank you.

@Janost
          Me too thinks that Richard Willis device is a real working device, but please let`s stay on-topic.
          It would be more nice and clever if you edit i.e a previous post if you have something to add which you didn`t do it at a start of a reply.
          I have seen you post many times but never seen you edit your own post?

As you said I will fill my previous posts above with all my findings.
          Last edited by janost; 06-14-2013, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Hi there Hobby-Eon.
            Thank you.

@Janost
            What is the topic?

Kapanadze, Don Smith, Wills?
            They are all the same.

What is your topic?
            1,2 or 3Kv?

High tension is not the answer.
            You can put 100kv into something and it will not work anyways

Show us
            Or are you just a hangaround wannabe?

What did you contribute with?
            Where are your ideas?

Not even 1/10 of the people here do any measurements what so ever on there circuits.
            They think it works anyway and when it doesnt they dont have a single clue to why it faild?

(Now I'm editing posts)
            Last edited by janost; 06-14-2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• I'm waiting for the epoxy to dry on my core.
              But people in this thread thinks this does not belong to pulsed coils so I dont know where to write anymore?

Comment

• hi janost. relax mate.wev'e been through the issue of topic focus and relavence before. who knows, a repulsive type bloch wall may tie in with a split coil kapanadze or smith air coil, or have similarities to standing waves. i think it's worth discussing and looking into. also i'm sure most of us here appreciate your input. many talented people in history got criticised at times.smile and roll with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
                  What is the topic?

Kapanadze, Don Smith, Wills?
                  They are all the same.
                  Wow. Janost you took this really personally eh ? I did not intended that, anyway..
                  maybe you should read other`s guys posts better.

The topic is to study, to prove or disprove Don results (KW range, bear that in mind please) claimed/non-claimed etc.
                  (read: Don-Smith-Devices-too-good-to-be-true? and not Kapanadze, Willis etc etc.... again no offense)

Originally posted by janost View Post
                  What is the topic?What is your topic?
                  It`s not my topic, it`s a topic to everyone willing to disscusing, sharing info, tips & hints about Don Smith devices where critical developing thinking and experimetns are welcome, and not off-topic stuff.

But since moderation here is almost inexistent, off-topics are a widespread "moda".

High tension is not the answer.
                  You can put 100kv into something and it will not work anyways
                  That needs to be verified by everyone who is into the matter, HV or LV,
                  everyone should make it`s own mind on it.

Show us
                  Or are you just a hangaround wannabe?

What did you contribute with?
                  Where are your ideas?
                  I`d rather show nothing if it does not satisfy the real scope of this topic than "showin" high formulae and minitickles circuits which help not a single bit,
                  except, maybe giving one high posts number putting him in the senior-member area.
                  A hangaround ? duh..! No ! Are You maybe ?
                  My contribution is here open wide for everyone able to get back some pages back on this thread an able to read... have a trip if you wish. no comments.
                  My ideas = Don`s ideas - yep that`s my hunting all for, and I bet the same stands for many real truth seekers here.

Not even 1/10 of the people here do any measurements what so ever on there circuits.
                  They think it works anyway and when it doesnt they dont have a single clue to why it faild?
                  How do you know this is the case ? What you have writen are just simple assumptions, beacuse I tell that there are people not giving a damn what we write here and not taking a few minutes to register at this forum as we already did,
                  and again they study the all scene and draw conclusions and make experiments.
                  Do not put all people in the same basket, it`s called prejudgement.

What ? You`ve never seen my posts edited ?
                  Then I tell you that you should take your time and read all of my posts to make the right conclusion.
                  I am a forum admin in my own forums, that`s why you don`t see my posts re-edited and for sure I know my "waters", like preview before posting, edit within a minute(that`s why it seems un-edited) etc.

(Now I'm editing posts)
                  Yeah.. I see.. you already quoted my last post twice, so you better improve your editing.

cheers! can we now turn on-topic ?
                  Thanks and regards.
                  << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

Wow. Janost you took this really personally eh ? I did not intended that, anyway..
                    maybe you should read other`s guys posts better.

The topic is to study, to prove or disprove Don results (KW range, bear that in mind please) claimed/non-claimed etc.
                    (read: Don-Smith-Devices-too-good-to-be-true? and not Kapanadze, Willis etc etc.... again no offense)

It`s not my topic, it`s a topic to everyone willing to disscusing, sharing info, tips & hints about Don Smith devices where critical developing thinking and experimetns are welcome, and not off-topic stuff.

But since moderation here is almost inexistent, off-topics are a widespread "moda".

That needs to be verified by everyone who is into the matter, HV or LV,
                    everyone should make it`s own mind on it.

I`d rather show nothing if it does not satisfy the real scope of this topic than "showin" high formulae and minitickles circuits which help not a single bit,
                    except, maybe giving one high posts number putting him in the senior-member area.
                    A hangaround ? duh..! No ! Are You maybe ?
                    My contribution is here open wide for everyone able to get back some pages back on this thread an able to read... have a trip if you wish. no comments.
                    My ideas = Don`s ideas - yep that`s my hunting all for, and I bet the same stands for many real truth seekers here.

How do you know this is the case ? What you have writen are just simple assumptions, beacuse I tell that there are people not giving a damn what we write here and not taking a few minutes to register at this forum as we already did,
                    and again they study the all scene and draw conclusions and make experiments.
                    Do not put all people in the same basket, it`s called prejudgement.

What ? You`ve never seen my posts edited ?
                    Then I tell you that you should take your time and read all of my posts to make the right conclusion.
                    I am a forum admin in my own forums, that`s why you don`t see my posts re-edited and for sure I know my "waters", like preview before posting, edit within a minute(that`s why it seems un-edited) etc.

Yeah.. I see.. you already quoted my last post twice, so you better improve your editing.

cheers! can we now turn on-topic ?
                    Thanks and regards.
                    yes, we will, but this is when it gets weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by janost
                      I have posted my first test somewhere in the posts above.

Enjoy
                      Hi Janost, Willis idea is sound. I have been following his work for a while, and found out long time ago, that his difficulty in scaling up the device was the elimination of heat generated in the central coil, due to resistance heat loss and also huge eddie currents generated in the ferrite core. The last thing I learned was that Willis put the magnet-ferrite thingy into a bath of transformer oil to cool down while the device was in operation.
                      The setup did provide more energy out than in, but the heat loss was appreciable also. Willis seemingly did not managed to overcome the heat issue.

aaron5120

Comment

• I'm sorry for the previous posts but I feel that it has to do everything with Don Smith and Kapanadze.

But that does not excuse my behavior.

I'm sorry and I hope no hard feelings?

Comment

• I did this new coil with the bloch wall in the center of the coil.
                          I feel that it doesnt behave as the one with the wall outside the coil.

It has a kickback in both directions like any ordinary coil.

It has 54turns but the kickback is about 300v on a 1.5v batt.
                          Last edited by janost; 06-14-2013, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaron5120 View Post
                            Hi Janost, Willis idea is sound. I have been following his work for a while, and found out long time ago, that his difficulty in scaling up the device was the elimination of heat generated in the central coil, due to resistance heat loss and also huge eddie currents generated in the ferrite core. The last thing I learned was that Willis put the magnet-ferrite thingy into a bath of transformer oil to cool down while the device was in operation.
                            The setup did provide more energy out than in, but the heat loss was appreciable also. Willis seemingly did not managed to overcome the heat issue.

aaron5120
                            Well heat is no issue in our country

perhaps one should measure the COP of the heat generated?
                            I know that people playing with the bloch wall experienced a heat sensation?

Like here: Experiment8
                            Last edited by janost; 06-14-2013, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Make some progress.

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              This is all fine but too complex. Do you really believe Kapanadze is using high school mathematics algebra to create 10kW device ?
                              Mr Boguslaw and Peculian, did you read the pdf ? Did you watch the D Smith dvd ? Do you understand the basics ? Did you understand my postings ? Can you ask good questions.?
                              Hint. Put your schematic here and tell us how you you think it works and we will comment..!

*-Some- people show a technical knowledge that is below an average high school...

Comment

• This is what I will try first on my diamagnet coil.
                                A relay ticker.
                                These types of coils tend to kill mosfets until you have control over it.

When the relay is deactivade, the relaycoil gets power through the coil.
                                When the relaycontacts hit, the relaycoil gets shorted and the coil is across the battery.

The relay releases and the coil rings down through the capacitor.
                                And the process repeates
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by janost; 06-15-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X