X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello African,

Clarence ,

thanks for that info you posted, I definitely saved those items! and my personal search (me) immediately virtualized one of DON,s photos from some ones past posting ( I believe it was listed as photo C34 ) which showed TWO GDT spark GAPS attached to his demo device terminal strip for that device!!! I wish I could remember that posting so I could re-save that photo back to my pc!

All of this was interesting since the GAP experiment showed that the two combo spark gaps VS the single or three gap config. gave the way higher COP value!!!! (gigantic higher).

thanks again, mike, onward!
    Hi Clarence.

Thanks you should read more about the Towsend affect and Geigher counter (hope i got spelling right) these two individuals really made some amazing discovery's, This is only my own opinion of an idea that i want to try is to have a spark gap carbon on to tungsten in a vacuum tube environment to see the effects.

As for that photo C34, i looked for it in the pages that i have saved from this thread but could not find it. I have saved from about page 100 to present.

Please realize that i am only a beginner in this and that i am nowhere close to having the knowledge that you and others have on these subjects.

Thanks again.
    As always Thanks to all for Sharing
    Johan

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
      but im curious, wouldn't Intalek be pumped to hook up multi-kilo watt lights to really show the output?

I do think spark gaps are important, and I do hope this is true
      thanks
      Hi Mr Clean.

I am not sure what Intalek means but if you are asking me about what i simulated, All i can say is that i have build a circuit on a simulator that is similar to what you have done and was based on on an earlier version of a electron accumulator, The only difference is that on the earlier version i had no components values so i just used the component values from your circuit and got a better result.

I used a 555 timer with a 12V Dc power source to run it, It started of measuring 27V then it rapidly climbed to 13KV (i have never seen a simulator done this) after adding the lamps, then measured the Ac Volts it was about 235V.

My view on Spark Gaps were that i thought that it was just a safety measure until i realized that there was something like the Townsend affect and that the possibility exists that more current can be had for the taking with a spark gap.

Again this is just my opinion.

And wile i am so freely with my opinions, I saw somewhere on a site that Tesla coils was measured and found that the height was a division of the diameter by 1.618 (the golden ratio)

Best Regards to all.
      And as always Thanks for Sharing

Comment

• English Translation Dynode Photomultipier

Originally posted by quantumfuel View Post
        Tx Stupify12 and others.
        I published more detailed explanations in French here.
        MagnetoSynergie - Projet générateur de photons V1
        I also have its English translation, just ask it.
        Quantumfuel,

I would like to have the english translation please.I believe this information to be very important in my understanding.

What are your thoughts on the Dynode or its composite version the Photomultipier? Glorified SparkGaps? What if I built a 5 gallon pail size Photomultiplier?

Ged

Comment

• I've just uploaded the file here:
          Download Project - Photons Generator v1.1a (en).pdf from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Apparently Dynodes are relatively simple elements that combines Compton effects and electron acceleration by electrostatic plates. It allows multiplying photons like operational amplifiers do: it requires an external source of energy to do its job. The Compton effect itself should be more investigated at the quantum level: there is still a lot to discover and to tell about it (I noticeably think about Mills' theory).

What do you mean with "Glorified Spark Gaps"? Do you have a link?

A good idea brought up by Tesla (but it seems that a few people did understand its true interest) is to setup a magnetic field across the spark gaps, so that the ignition is switched off more rapidly. Not only you've got a strong dU/dt at the ignition but also another one at the extinction. This should double the captured energy.
          Last edited by quantumfuel; 06-05-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by quantumfuel View Post
            I've just uploaded the file here:
            Download Project - Photons Generator v1.1a (en).pdf from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Apparently Dynodes are relatively simple elements that combines Compton effects and electron acceleration by electrostatic plates. It allows multiplying photons like operational amplifiers do: it requires an external source of energy to do its job. The Compton effect itself should be more investigated at the quantum level: there is still a lot to discover and to tell about it (I noticeably think about Mills' theory).

What do you mean with "Glorified Spark Gaps"? Do you have a link?

A good idea brought up by Tesla (but it seems that a few people did understand its true interest) is to setup a magnetic field across the spark gaps, so that the ignition is switched off more rapidly. Not only you've got a strong dU/dt at the ignition but also another one at the extinction. This should double the captured energy.
            Hi there QuantumFuel and welcome at this "board" !
            Many thanks for the useful info you shared with us.
            As for your last sentence in the quoted here post I am interested to know
            what do you think or know btw about spark gaps.
            example: What do you think about spark gaps; is their nature only pure electrostatic ?
            Magnetic ? or a combination of the two forces ?
            I have asked this question to many people but it seems no one can explain it.
            From your study and knowledge you have what is your opinion on spark-gaps ?

Thanks & cheers !
            << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Riemann already stated >150 years ago about magnetism, I think he had the right vision and I've no reason to contradict him.
              Let's regard at the subelectric medium, since it has the capability to propagate electric excitations, its fundamental manifestation is current.
              Rightly Maxwell (and Heaviside who has been left behind) did mathematically prove that current exists in two forms:
              - the material current which corresponds to charge displacement
              - the space current (there falsely called displacement current) which corresponds to change in the subelectric medium.
              Hence the space current flow constitutes the true reference, i.e. the real inertial frame that must be considered to observe physics (please rubbish relativity and other kinds of tale).
              When space current is rotating, a new force appears due to Euler change of frame. This is exactly like Coriolis forces, because the observer frame doesn't rotate with the space current. Thus simply appears the magnetic force, with explaining its vectorial product form (V X B) like the Coriolis one.
              Returning to the point, a spark gap per se has nothing magnetic (or just by border effects).
              What does occur in a spark gap is that the charge conservation law is challenged. As space current does exist, you also have space charges (which corresponds to vacuum polarization) and the charge conservation law does also apply there. Indeed the subelectric medium is naturally neutral and it hates perturbations due to polarization. Therefore it makes the best effort to recover its neutrality: this is the root cause of all physics.
              To best relate the space charge conservation law, Lorenz gauge condition is the mathematical expression that must be universally true.
              Yet you can provoke situations to thwart the space conservation law by generating strong du/dt (and also a strong current scissor = div(I) which is a path rarely explored because not intuitive). This is exactly the role played by the spark gap. My first explanation 6 months ago was that by a natural upper principle, Mother nature was forced to inject energy and to create photons in order to recover its neutrality. In the meantime, I've discovered the works of Paul Stowe who shed a new light on the behavior of the medium: above a certain frequency limit, the medium becomes compressible, meaning that the permittivity varies; this complicates the derivation of the Lorenz gauge formula and should be reconsidered in general equations (you have subsonic and supesonic set of equations similarly in aerodynamics).
              Nonetheless, when permittivity varies, does the speed of light also vary and then regular TEM waves can be deviated and reflected, thus explaining why photons are seen as particles in space and why and how photons are created in the spark gap. Photons are TEM waves enclosed in a scalar wave, such as classical wave guides, their energy thus takes the form of E=h.nu. The Planck constant can therefore be explained by a topological approach, exactly as proposed Paul Stowe.
              Last edited by quantumfuel; 06-06-2013, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Riemann already stated >150 years ago about magnetism, I think he had the right vision and I've no reason to contradict him.
                Let's regard at the subelectric medium, since it has the capability to propagate electric excitations, its fundamental manifestation is current.
                Superb writings but far to academical for normal people. I absolutely belief that bucking magnetic fields can generate o.u.
                Could you give us an example of such circuitry ?

Comment

• Sorry for my too academical style.
                  Physics relies first on observation, facts gathering and then hypothesis.
                  I've just elaborated some new hypothesis that apparently consistently match facts; this however requires experimental confirmations. Don Smith's Kapanadze's and other variants fall in this kind of confirming circuitry.

Then, let's put aside "beliefs" and "academy". I will just respond according to my understanding of things without pretending about absolute truth.

The magnetic field is not the right candidate although you may also reach interesting effects, but I guess at higher costs. Why ?

Because magnetic field corresponds to an angular momentum: in other words to the inertia of bicycle wheel. And with inertia you've got forces that oppose to brutal changes. Therefore you can pass your nerves on bucking magnet, you won't really provoke the necessary ruptures in the ambient ether. I think there may exist some shrewd solutions to pass over this difficulty. But I'm rather stupidly effective: why doing complicate when one can get it simple?

Comment

Sorry for my too academical style.
                    Physics relies first on observation, facts gathering and then hypothesis.
                    I've just elaborated some new hypothesis that apparently consistently match facts; this however requires experimental confirmations. Don Smith's Kapanadze's and other variants fall in this kind of confirming circuitry.
                    Thank you, master. I will study your pdf this weekend. But in the mean time
                    i would like to talk about the bucking magnetic principles. My intuïtion says that if it can be done electricly,
                    it can also be done magneticly.
                    Attached Files

Comment

on bucking magnet, you won't really provoke the necessary ruptures in the ambient ether. why doing complicate when one can get it simple?

Thank you for switching on a mountain of light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
                        If it can be done electricly,
                        it can also be done magneticly.
                        Sure, that's consequence of Maxwell's theory. Just consider that magnetism is the by-effect of electricity and not the inverse.
                        On your schematics, I see on the left a joule thief like system. I've studied it with a friend where we tried to replicate the claims of Prof. Steven E. Jones without success. I found neither any OU replication of any joule thief right now (always curious to see one if any). We concluded that Jones got mixed up with the TEXTRONIX. Be also cautious with Naudin's publications, I also have studied him for years: he always remains fuzzy about any results, and often after digging a little more you understand that nothing special really happened.
                        On the right there is a KAPANADZE like system. If my predictions revealed true these kind of systems could be strongly improved in terms of efficiency.
                        Crossing the finger to be right, because if we have understood the secrets of Mother nature, there we have the key for the next revolution. And goodbye to nuke evils.
                        Last edited by quantumfuel; 06-07-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Returning to the point, a spark gap per se has nothing magnetic (or just by border effects).

I am not going to say you are outright wrong since I do not know the circumstances you said that, however we know for a fact that it has magnetic properties since we can hear it in an AM radio.

sort of a weird thread to post that in however LOL

Comment

• Magnetism appears by border effects because E and B fields are strongly inter twisted, of course.

My friend Arend is maintaining an awesome article, you can find here.

He purposely reminds us an important point emphasized by Eric Dollard:
                            Contrary to popular belief, the Tesla transformer is not a steady state device but is a magnifier of transient phenomena. Also it does not behave like a L. C. network nor a transmission line, but more like a unique type of wave guide. If all parts of the system are designed properly the EMF and hence dielectric flux jumps from zero to an enourmous value almost instantaneously, thereby producing an almost inconceivable displacement current into space. The transformer is then basically a device for rapidly discharging the capacitor bank nearly instantly into free space, producing an enourmous dielectric shock wave similar to a sonic boom.
                            Spark gaps do not produce magnetic boom, but rightly an electric boom. Don't be diverted by side-effects and focus on the true and root cause of things. This is one of the points to understand from my previous messages.

Nevertheless, I'm not here to discuss theories. I'd better like having contact with experimenters and elaborating DON SMITH system variants, so to have confirmation or not about what I'm proposing.
                            Last edited by quantumfuel; 06-08-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• To enrich our theoritical insights.

To enrich our theoritical insights in these technical matters.
                              There is confusion about the definition of bifilair. At school a power resistor has resistance wire and to counter that induction it is coiled back on itself hence bifilair. And a second coil in the same direction is just a double coil. So the flat double Tesla coil.
                              What can not be understood by normal people is that a non inductive bifilair coil is able to produce a voltage.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Are these Coriolis forces ?

Are these Coriolis forces ? I cannot envision in my mind what is going on here:

!!! Free Energy Demo #2 Magnet motor.mp4 - YouTube

In my mind a magnet is some mini 'black hole' with an entry and exit that most only works on -some- metals. Yes, more mystery. But i certainly think Tesla and his fellow scientists of the time were schooled in these matters. Kelvin, Crookes and Lodge to name
                                a few.

Comment

Working...
                                X