Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody here.

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
    The big transformer (made in India)you referred may have very well been a part of the inverter section of the tower device in question.
    It is/was in fact part of the inverter circuit. I believe Don really had progressed more in this energy research field
    than he showed to people.
    Looking carefully to the "tower" ones one can also see the group of diodes and capacitors
    Don used to rectify and store the "juice" before sending it down to the big isolation transformer ready for use.
    @Mr.Clean..
    Yes , the capacitor bank, the HV (high voltage) HP (high power) was for storage purposes only, to "prepare and store" the "juice a.k.a electricity" ready for the next stage:
    isolation transformer stabilized output (althought it seems Don had a great trouble to "tame down" the river of power available to him,
    since he mentioned some consumer apparatus such cameras etc goin for scrap
    after being connected to his circuit.)
    That fact, tells me that the energy "pumped" in from the ambient background "rushed" like mad in the devices Don build and managed to resonate at desired
    "power production" so to speak, since it could not create power or electricity
    but actually collect it from somewhere, earth, ambient, cosmos etc.

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
    The Japanese coke machine device had an inverter designed by Don himself that used a heavy duty SCR.This is seen in second section of the Japanese device to the left of the picture.There he pulsed DC to a toroidal transformer.(Yep I am certain now) to get an AC wave form out.I presumed he pulsed the current at japanese household frequencies.

The schematic of the suitcase device shows an inverter too.
    That`s what I understood once I saw where Don based his devices:
    Tesla`s converter from HV to LV (low voltage) in less words Pulsed HV DC and no mysteries whatsoever.
    Don`t you just love the simplicity of design Don got it simplified it to, and with so much powerful results ???
    I also have read somewhere else Don`s suggestion (to one fellow researchear) to add more capacitors or more Farads in the designed device
    (read:not Don`s own device/design) so the device could give more output power.

Tesla himself is the Genesis of the Testatika "generator" in the book <<Inventions Researches & Writings of Nikola Tesla>>
    Chapter XXVI (or chapter 26 )
    Fig 126 & Fig 127 (Don used this last one mostly). is the Genesis of Ed.Gray "overunity" electro-motor-engine , Testatika device , Kapanadze devices and as Don confirmed this himself, his devices basement as well.. nice huh.. ?

Ged, you said: (Yep I am certain now).. and personally I get the point.
    But , can you please tell/elaborate why you are certain it is the way the device operates ?
    Just in case so someone else maybe gets the point.

Nice thought too about the configuration you have in mind to try!
    Go ahead if you have the means available to test the stuff experimentally.
    Even Richard Willis uses resonace (most precisely magnetic resonace) somehow
    low voltage high power output throught an off the shelf inverter..

cheers fellows!
    << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by EMCSQ View Post
      Hello Mr Clean

in your second video it seems you proved , what Naudin simulated with microcap (his last diagram).Good work.
      What type of device is the whole circuit at the entrance: a tank circuit?
      so we could resonate it with a DC driven spark gap?
      Is the resonance freq. calculated here by the values of one C and one L element using the thomson formula? Eric Dollard is very good in math, he allways knocks me off with his differential equations ...
      Maybe I could try the same circuit with iron laminated cores at mains frequency, as long as this coils wound on I-Cores don't oversaturate it should work.
      yes I feel its a good direction to explore, and yeah your idea should work, I just havent done much with regular iron cores, metglass a little but not the same.

but if you have the inductance and capacitance to actually resonate that low, it should work awesome! it could even work with air cores if you are concerned about ferrites

hehe yes, this setup just screams to be driven with high voltage...
      so... im gonna drive it with ZVS to a primary wrapped onto the the FIRST rod in the configuration... or the same circuit driving a flyback and see what happens
      yes or possible sparkgap, but want to go all solid state switching if possible
      later today

I had a hard time calculating the resonant freq, much better to sweep thru to find the harmonics that respond
      Last edited by mr.clean; 05-21-2013, 04:17 PM.
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Thank you Amazing

Hallo Serge V and Mr Clean and also the other members of the forum,
        I just read some pages back and saw posts that i didn`t read yet .. but now i did look at them better .. I am very greatfull for all the information .
        I also think more of us will replicate devices in the near future ..

Thank you all again
        Together we will inspire each other and succeed.

Utopia Now
        Last edited by Utopia Now; 05-21-2013, 04:18 PM. Reason: missed a name

Comment

• Originally posted by MorepowerIgor View Post
          Just a quick random idea to throw into the ring.

What if instead of using an amplifier and signal gen to drive your network...
          you drove it in the same way as a kacher coil where you use a pickup coil to feed a single transistor to get the network to run at its natural peak resonant point. Sort of kacher exciter hybrid.
          yes that would be a good idea, just tough to match exact frequencies sometimes, but I plan on variable air caps in near future
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• I have watched the Eric Dollard yt vid:
            Transverse & Longitudinal Electric Waves - Eric Dollard & Tom Brown - YouTube
            and he states , that it's a very sharp resonance curve.
            The electricity companies are not that accurate with maintaining a constant mains frequency, so I give up this thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by EMCSQ View Post
              I have watched the Eric Dollard yt vid:
              Transverse & Longitudinal Electric Waves - Eric Dollard & Tom Brown - YouTube
              and he states , that it's a very sharp resonance curve.
              The electricity companies are not that accurate with maintaining a constant mains frequency, so I give up this thought.
              What Eric did not show there - what happens if you get 2 oscillation sources / reflected wave / second free oscillation circuit pushing waves on each other in Tesla coil.
              What happens there I just wrote in another thread by quoting N. Tesla - Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY
              This is where energy for your fuelless generator is.

Cheers!
              Last edited by T-1000; 05-21-2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Rotating Magnetic field

Electro dynamic induction machine, read and analyze what is the waveform that toroid transformer of tesla produce?

More like a Helix of Dna or what we call the the longitudnal lenzless generator.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
                  Electro dynamic induction machine, read and analyze what is the waveform that toroid transformer of tesla produce?

More like a Helix of Dna or what we call the the longitudnal lenzless generator.
                  Hardy Pyramid Double Helix
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I think it is of utmost importance to return back to Zelina circuits and Don Smith circuits and answer one important question. How to construct high Q tank circuit and power it from a very sharp impulses, not from a frequency oscillator.
                    This is the problem I have to resolve

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod68r View Post
                      hi mr clean and all.some good info here and here.
                      Magnifying transmitter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      Colorado Springs Notes 1899-1900 looks half finished,but informative. there might be a completed version.
                      any thoughts on the extra coil being part of the missing info from the big names?
                      thanks man thats great!
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                        IT"S TIME FOR REVOLUTION IN U.S. (ENERGETIC REVOLUTION !!)

Mr.clean make galvanic connection between primary and secondary in your Smith Board, tune it for max. powe output and give people a POWER !!

Удачи !!
                        thanks Serg, i like the sound of that
                        could you draw a picture of what you mean?
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
                          Interesting. What are the lights that you have connected at the load? LEDs, or another type of lights? in series, or parallel?
                          hi man, they are just 2.1v 20 mA LED's all in series x20
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                            In the master mind - there is one ,one only.

Comment

• Grounding

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                              thanks Serg, i like the sound of that
                              could you draw a picture of what you mean?
                              Hey @Mr. Clean,
                              I believe @SERG V. is referring to the grounding that is referenced in these circuits. My understanding is the real power comes from there.
                              _

Comment

• Hi All. Thank you for your interesting experiments. I’ve also been working on these kind of experiments. I believe that I’ve discovered the method that Tesla, Don Smith, and Tariel Kapanadze are using to generate free energy using the air core transformer.

I’ve decided to set up an Indiegogo campaign, so that I might receive some funding to help continue my work. I’m interested in writing a complete book that will help people to build one of these machines. Please see this link to my campaign:

Resonant Energy Machine | Indiegogo

Thank you,

Aaron

Comment

Working...
                                X