Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello Level,
    in this particular build the stated value don used for his storage caps was 8uF. so that means that the series cap value for the four caps in series would be what? I believe I know but what would you say. personally I believe he chose a value for a series total that would coincide with his next component which would be a step down transformer and its primary coil with that capacitance paralleled across it would produce a 50hz or 60hz secondary output to be inverted to AC. just my thoughts, time will tell.
    Hi Clarence. As you mentioned later, I think Don had those output caps in parallel. If you did put four 8uF caps in series you would end up with 2uF total, but four times the voltage rating of one. I don't know if Don intended a step down transformer on this circuit, but on some of his circuits he put some sort of inverter circuit on the output. I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to try what you are suggesting however and parallel the primary of a step down transformer with a capacitor.
    Last edited by level; 05-14-2013, 10:18 PM.
    level

Comment

Hello Level,

Clarence,

I have attached Don's schematic again. It shows the capacitors paralleled in the circuit which should give a total of 32uF capacitance to the circuit. the capacitor bank as a unit stores the 7995v pulsed DC. each capacitor charges independently at its 8uF rate. I would not think it would be good to operate the device unloaded for any length of time, it is just a middle man for the whole operation, once a load is applied its charge disappears and if the resonant functioning of the supply circuit is not properly tuned to meet the load requirement and keep the bank charged then FIZZLE! NADA! once the circuit is in the proper operation the cap bank for all practical purposes is just a laid back idling component waiting to fill a minute interruption now and then. that's how I view a cap bank. good for starts but not FIZZLES!

I was VERY mindful of your advice on the discharge of the bank on shutdown! I would appreciate some specifics on the power type resistor discharge method you mentioned. my outlook is trying NOT dying! again let me say I do thoroughly appreciate your comments and considerations!

mike onward!
      Hi Clarence. Although I have my doubts that this circuit will be able to get those output capacitors to charge to a really high voltage like 7995V, unless maybe if you leave it charging for quite a while, you would still have to be very careful when discharging those output capacitors for sure. I am not sure what the best way to discharge those HV output capacitors would be as using an ordinary switch, to switch in a large value resistor to discharge them might well cause serious arcing on the switch, and just touching the switch might well be a shock hazard as well, unless you can find some sort of switch that is rated for 8000VDC.

If you can manage to charge your output capacitors to around 8000V, then the capacitors would need to be discharged through a higher value power resistor (bleeder resistor). Some of the can type capacitors come with a built in bleeder resistor, but I am not sure what type of resistor is in those capacitors. It is partially for this reason that I have not bothered to try to put large value capacitors on the output in my tests of this device. It just seems too impractical and too much of a shock hazard as well. I would agree with mr. clean that you may want to hold off purchasing the output capacitors and see what sort of output you can get without them. It is possible that those caps are required to get this device to produce the extra power, but if so I don't see how it would work. If that is the case then there are likely other missing pieces to this circuit as well. Anyway it might be better to just build the NST driver and coils part and then see how that works when you get it tuned up, and then you can decide from there if you want to try to expand on that.
      level

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
        yeah the further you go the more questions arrise, but one thing im wondering now is if we added an "Extra Coil" to the ends of Don's (Tesla's pat336,961) secondaries?

effectively making it a Bipolar (or dual monopolar?) Magnifying Transformer ?
        Anyway i'm going that direction with Don's stuff... something may just be missing, and swith a few connections...?

at this precise moment tho, im replicating Eric Dollard's LMD experiment with the caps and 8 inductor chokes, straight in and out, himself already measured 125% /C (the speed of light), and heat in the coils/load Increased as distance increased, compared to the 81% /C from the TEM setup using same power and components re-arranged.

i dont think i'll ever stop exploring Don's work, but between times of scratching my head wondering what Don may have done, i cant ignore other devices already proven and properly explained
        Hi mr. clean. I think I have seen that Eric Dollard video regarding the two different types of analog modeling. Really interesting. Also, the magnifying transmitter approach may bring some interesting results, so let us know how you make out with that. I will also be interested to hear how you make out with those analog modeling circuits as well.
        level

Comment

• DON"T FEED THE TROOLS !!

Hi OU Folks!!

I need a your HELP to Cutoff all Troll's attempts to descredite the Real Overunity Device of 1KWatts

This message is from overunity forum thread:
          Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Also on this thread: Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY
          Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
          all quoted

[quote author=Hoppy link=topic=12736.msg360237#msg360237 date=1368554332]

Nick,

See post 17523 on the other thread. The latest information from the Russian site, posted by Wesley, is that the Akula is a 1-wire Tesla system powered from a grid fed 1-2KV transformer in the house, so not a self-runner.[/quote]

Really ?? What a scientific conclusion. Tesla 1 wire system !! Maybe micro fision reactor in the chair. You are like a small kids or like a people without 1 brain cell when every troll can setup your mind and give you smoke and mirrors tablet pills !!

What are you know about Tungus. He came couple a weeks ago RIGHT IN TIME WHEN AKULA (GREAT WHITE SHARK) HAS PRESENTED HIS VIDEO OVER INTERNET !!
          In fact he wasn't came. He have been on Realstrannik forum long time ago undercover !! And hunt for his opportunity when his ILLUMINATI CABAL MASTERS order him to trolling all informations not only real AKULA device but also DALLY, SR193 and Kapanadze. Rather undercover of his other lognames and in the close collaboration with his TROLL TEAM !!

Well Folks I am telling a TRUTH. Check yourself. What StiveP know about Tungus. Nothing !! He neither make active discussions on Realstrannik forum. He very rare came to forum wrote some mails and went. Of course it's not his main-fourum and is quite understandable.

HIS ERROR. HE DIDN'T CHECKED SECRET SERVICE TROLL TUNGUS (NOR HIS HIDDEN SUPPORTERS) AND HE HURRY UP TO SPREAD TUNGUS INSANE ARGUMENTS OVER THE INTERNET ABOUT REAL OVER-UNITY DEVICE. IT'S NOT A GOOD APROACH. NOT GOOD AT ALL !!

AND RESULT OF UNTHINKABLE STIVEP ACTION IS WHAT ?? VERY SIMPLE - FEED THE TROLLS ON THIS FORUM AND OTHER FREE ENERGY FORUMS AND PUSH MANKIND MANY STEPS BACKWARDS IN THE WARS AND MISSERY. IT'S SO SIMPLE TO BE UNDERSTOOD. AS IN RUSSIAN SAID GOOD NEWS CAN BE HEARD LONG AWAY BUT BAD NEWS (LIES) MUCH MUCH LONGER. MAKE OWN CONCLUSIONS FOLKS !! IF YOU WANT TO BE CHEATED OK IF YOU WANT IT UT KEEP IN MIND THAT EVERY THE LIES GAVE YOU ONLY ONE THING - THE BLIND ALLEY AND NONEXISTENCE !!

WAKE-UP PEOPLE !! LOOK THE WORLD WHERE YOU LIVE !! EVERYTHING IS F.......D UP. EVERYTHING !! TELL ME WHY ?? Have you got answers ?? The Human Civilization is F.......D UP.
          TOTALLY !!

We (humans) live in the Unfinite Ocean of Aetheric - Cosmic energy and what ?? Piss on that like on Gems in the desert and make a wars (in interests of ILLUMINATI CABAL) for coal, oil, gas, land. ABSURD OR TOTALLY (F....D UP) DARK MINDS !! And i will tel you the end of this MEGA STUPID GAME !! THE DEATH - NONEXISTENCE OF ALL LIVING FORMS ON THIS PLANET. IT"S IRREVOCABLE POINT AND NOR MORE GAMES!!

JUST LOOK ON LIFELESS MOON. ARE YOU WANT TO LIVE THERE ?? WHAT IF OUR PLANET BECAME LIKE LIFELESS MOON ?? DESERTS, DUST, COSMIC COLD AND DARKNESS .
          NEED TO PICTURE MORE ??

PS: One question: When you made device and need a good Earth-Ground what are you doing. Drill the house floor, stick the copper pipe and make grounding in the ceneter of your room(s) or go out in the backyard, stick pipe in the Ground, make connection and insert that Ground wire over the window(s) or door(s) in your laboratory.

PS1: Watch 1st Roman video. Where is ground wire there ?? Or maybe he used his psy field to transfer electricity to his device ?? Answer yourself !!

THE LATEST NEWS - THE BREAKING NEWS IS:

TIGER2007 HAS VISITED ROMAN AKULA AND CONFIRMED HE HAVE REAL WORKING OU DEVICE OF 1KWatt.

AND I KNOW VITALY (TIGAR2007) TOLD A TRUTH !!

Roman Akula Videos:

GEDC0116PC akula0083 free energy mega device - YouTube

ризультат! приблизительная схема. пояснительная конфа. - YouTube

на скрую руку - YouTube

ризультат! - YouTube

СЕ. akula0083 - YouTube

СЕ. akula0083 - YouTube

Воздух2 - YouTube

GEDC0133_PC - YouTube

GEDC0047 схема управления выходным тт‚ - YouTube

GEDC0046_PC - YouTube

Channel is
          Дэн - YouTube

Proofs

Side View Akula Device

Front View of Akula Device

Bakcyard Grounding - Heavy Copper pipes sticked in wet ground

Load Light bulbs 5x230Watts on 220v-50Hz

Close View on Akula Device

Panoramic view on Akula Device and backyard

As you can see and recognise this is a Real OU system based on Nikolai Tesla Technology more than 100 years old.

It's truth Conversion of Aetheric or Etheric Energy to electricity on current technology level.

NO MIRACLES, NO FAKES, NO HOAXES - JUST SIMPLE FACTS FROM TESLA ETHERIC TECHNOLOGY !!

SO THINK WHY THIS FREE END ECOLOGICALLY FREE ENERGY HAD BEEN BANNED OVER 100 YEARS !!

WHY NOT EVERY HOUSE AND EVERY FAMILY HAVE GOT SUCH TESLA DEVICE FOR THEIR NEED !!

IMAGINE EVERY HOUSE IN RUSSIA, USA, CANADA, EUROPE, ASIA, AUSTRALIA, ARCTIC, ANTARCTIC WITH SUCH DEVICE FROM 1KWATTS TO COUPLE OF GIGAWATTS FREE ENERGY POWER !!

AND THE MOST IMPORTNAT FACT WILL BE NO MORE WARS FOR OIL AND GAS, NO MORE WARS FOR EARTH RESOURCES. WITH THESE DEVICES WE CAN DRIVE POWERFULL COMSIC CARGO SHIPS AND MINING UNINHABITED PLANETS, MOONS, ASTEROIDS....THEIR NUMBER IS INFINITE IN INFINITE UNIVERSE !!

AND ALL OF THIS IS NOT A FANTASY. IT'S REALLITY TODAY. WE WORKING ON LEVITATION TECHNOLOGIES AND SPACE PROPULSIONS ON NEW PHYSICAL PRINCIPLES (LOST PRINCIPLES AND LOST TECHNOLOGIES FROM DEEP MANKIND PAST) SO I CAN SAY WITH SURE 100% THAT ALL OF THESE ARE JUST KNOCKING ON OUR DOORS. ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TO TAKE DESTINY ON THE NECK AND RULE WHERE IT NEED TO BE RULED!!
          Last edited by SERG V.; 05-14-2013, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
            Level,

Could you please suggest what you think may have been left out based on your own experiences and knowledge of this stuff.

I have some ideas myself.Actually, I had to scan though all his devices,written materials,schematics,diagrams,pictures and videos to search for clues.I had mentioned many threads ago that, what might not have been shown on one device might be seen or show up on another. Not only that,other devices from other sources may have components left out by Don.Don was an avid researcher and if you have seen his Library courtesy of Soundiceuk, and some patents that existed long before Don started producing these machines, you can actually see where he may have derived some of his ideas from (apart from Tesla and the other heavy weights).Its fascinating stuff! I found the PJK to be one such source of info.

Regards,
            Ged
            Hi Ged. I don't really want to speculate regarding what might have been missing since I would really just be guessing. It is possible that if you take bits and pieces of his different devices and combine some parts together that you may get a working device, but who knows? At least with the Kapanadze videos you can see supposedly complete devices driving a load in his videos, but even then those videos could be faked. With Don Smith we haven't really seen his demo boards working (except for one demo video where he connected up his hidden suitcase device to some lights for a little while) so we don't even know if pieces are missing in the various Don Smith demo boards, or if any particular demo board or circuit ever actually really did work.
            Last edited by level; 05-14-2013, 10:21 PM.
            level

Comment

Hello Mr. Clean,

Clarence,

I agree with you on the caps use for the present time, until I have first proven productive power to start with. if you don't have any thing to store its just another costly empty closet.

as I progress I was planning on load experiments directly off the L2 output terminal strip similar to your vids. I would like to ask your advice on the best items to use as loads to give an indication of wattage available. burnt bulbs just store carbon. what types of bulbs, etc. would you suggest to use.

I am also curious as to what you mean when you refer to an "extra" coil. is that similar to Don's proof of concept coils he showed on his AC output white demo build?

also I am quite aware that this device build is a dangerous m#@#@#! Don rated most of his builds @ 20amp output but that was because a load step down transformer would backload the secondary coil at 20amp also and most of his secondary coils were around 12AWG which wouldn't handle over that safely. however this build coils are 10AWG and could handle 30amp @ 8000v which equates to 240KW. DEADLY!!! remember Tesla said this type unit would handle as much amperage as voltage. Don gave a quick little demo in 1966 where he illustrated a bifilar type wind around his arm and stated the same thing. slow and safely is the forethought!

looking forward to your thoughts Kurt, thanks in advance.

mike onward!
              hi Clarence and all, the best loads i have found are halogen bulbs, 12v 20watt and 12v 50watt are what u have prob seen in my vids.

i know you are going by the schematic you attached, and i have tried it, but after pondering over Don's schematic and other Tesla sites, i switched to a more well known spark configuration..
              Imageshack - imagecgx.jpg
              and it went from zero to hero lol
              41 Don Smith Device: Completely Air Cored, Primary Outside, Increased Light - YouTube

but more recently i simplified it further, and just cant tell the difference is the problem LOL
              Imageshack - imagenxpa.jpg

and vid to go along with it..
              42A Don Smith Device: Simplifying - YouTube

OH cool, if you arent familiar with the EXTRA COIL i feel excited to be the one to tell you...
              In the Tesla's PERSONAL (cause apparently he didnt intend anyone else to read it) Colorado Springs Notes 1899-1900 he discovered that not only should you have a primary and secondary... but there should be another... the "Extra coil" TESLA called it.

This Extra coil which was NOT inductively coupled to the primary, but is litterally connected to the end of the secondary, and is 3/4 wavelength tuned to the secondary (i believe i read)

...the "extra coil" is why it is referred to as the TMT
              (Tesla Magnifying Transmitter)

it is NOT the Tesla Coil you are use to, there is a 3rd coil which is excited from the secondary action, not the primary, and would give rise to "..Excessive EMF's"

Tesla in his own words...."it has been observed that by use of extra coils, an excellent way of obtaining excessive ElectroMotive Forces..."

" it is notable that by use of the extra coil, practically ANY EMF could be obtained, the limits so far remote that one would not hesitate to generate streamers 1000 feet long"

......"although a very high pressure can be reached using primary and secondary coil, it is nowhere near the performance of employing Extra coils"

(going from memory.. but the last one is pretty hard to get wrong LOL)

WE NEED to use an extra coil if we want to go beyond the regular Resonant rise.

So one thing to ask yourself if still questioning, is WHY didnt Tesla record "EXCESSIVE EMF" when doing his regular primary/secondary works?

...take it from Tesla...it's the EXTRA COIL
              Last edited by mr.clean; 05-15-2013, 12:54 AM.
              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
              In the expert's mind there are few.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• [QUOTE=SERG V.;231159]DON"T FEED THE TROOLS !!

Hi OU Folks!!

THE LATEST NEWS - THE BREAKING NEWS IS:

TIGER2007 HAS VISITED ROMAN AKULA AND CONFIRMED HE HAVE REAL WORKING OU DEVICE OF 1KWatt.

AND I KNOW VITALY (TIGAR2007) TOLD A TRUTH !!

Roman Akula Videos:

GEDC0116PC akula0083 free energy mega device - YouTube

ризультат! приблизительная схема. пояснительная конфа. - YouTube

на скрую руку - YouTube

ризультат! - YouTube

СЕ. akula0083 - YouTube

СЕ. akula0083 - YouTube

Воздух2 - YouTube

GEDC0133_PC - YouTube

GEDC0047 схема управления выходным тт‚ - YouTube

GEDC0046_PC - YouTube

Channel is
                Дэн - YouTube

Proofs

Side View Akula Device

Front View of Akula Device

Bakcyard Grounding - Heavy Copper pipes sticked in wet ground

Load Light bulbs 5x230Watts on 220v-50Hz

Close View on Akula Device

Panoramic view on Akula Device and backyard

This is facinating, havent seen this one yet, gonna look but are there any schematics ?
                Last edited by mr.clean; 05-15-2013, 01:16 AM.
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

This is facinating, havent seen this one yet, gonna look but are there any schematics ?
                  Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                    DON"T FEED THE TROOLS !!
                    Hi Serg V, I read you well, comrade. But it seems that Mr. Akula did not post any schematics of his multiple versions of that setup in the YT clips. The drawings we have seen were merely speculations of his circuits.
                    Enlighten us please if you have a reliable source of a valid schematic, so that we can start studying the setup of Mr. Akula.
                    We do not discard anything here, but we must have more info to establish our conclusions.

Thanks for your opinion expressed.

aaron5120

Comment

• here is what i have so far for the LMD accelerator
                      ...one coil left to wind, then LCR all to identical L
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by mr.clean; 05-15-2013, 04:44 AM.
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• here is the schematic, originated from Eric Dollard (LMD Tesla coil analog) and illustrated here by JLN labs
                        Attached Files
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• here is what ive got now,

Eight 2.133mH coils, all checked and adjusted identically
                          Eight 1nF 40kv ceramics
                          should resonate at 108.96kHz (based on the way Eric and JLN were calculating)

i would use larger capacitance but i just had a bunch of these 1nF so im gonna use those.

this is as far as im gonna go tonite, or else i wont sleep at all
                          Attached Files
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• and in regards to the newly shown Kapanadze replication, there are some schematics...

Схема akula0083 №2 - YouTube
                            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

and in regards to the newly shown Kapanadze replication, there are some schematics...

Схема akula0083 №2 - YouTube
                              this circuit is incorrect and this is what akula said when I had conversation with him...

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                                this circuit is incorrect and this is what akula said when I had conversation with him...
                                Oh thanks for that i hang onto all of them as a bad habit lol
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X