Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raphael37 View Post
    this thread has 1+ million views, 9000+ responses...
    And this forum is like all the others.

Names like Tesla, Donald Smith, John Searl, Ed Leedskalnin, Walter Russell, and Marko Rodin are often the most popular topics on these forums....but NOBODY, I mean NOBODY has been able to replicate or fulfill the many outrageous claims of *free energy*.

So fellas what have you come up with?
    John Searl appears to be a fraud bilking investors since the 1950s, and today his SEG has yet to take off...

In the final analysis it seems that Donald Smith devices are too good to be true.
    Because ALL of you can't be that stupid in trying to replicate his work?
    (I will give the 9000+ respondents the benefit of the doubt)

Let me know when you invent the wonder machine.
    I will buy it, so will the billions standing in line and the billions still to be born.
    Personal fundamental question - did you try to replicate ANY of these devices?
    If no, that is you what should consider before even writing here such statements..

If yes, there are too much over head just to try understand what rosetta stones are in working principles in devices of people you mentioned. Unless you understand principles there it is same as to approach nuclear reactor with stone made hammer...

Also please see Global disclosure of civilizations and technologies of a non-Earth origin, including 6000+ patented technologies
    And if you want to know truth please check out Citizen Hearing on Disclosure and its 5 day Citizen hearing video session in archives and Tar Sands Oil Extraction - The Dirty Truth - YouTube
    Last edited by T-1000; 05-11-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Flyback Power

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      Who knows ,those devices may have a merit. Keep in mind however that air core transformers are very hard to work with. Try to make DC-AC converter using air core transformer Don't compare yourself with Tesla - he had a multi kW generator as a backend for his experiments.... his HV was not from a tiny TV flyback... however with Tesla method it may be possible to get a few hundred watts from flyback....

Artoj, like your schematic.Definately going into my archives.Lots of what I think would work is in it.The version I am thinking about uses gapped flyback core wound tesla style with additonal diodes in series on the secondary.Are you going to build it? I suggest that you do.Thanks for contributing.

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
        Personal fundamental question - did you try to replicate ANY of these devices?
        If no, that is you what should consider before even writing here such statements..
        FAIL FAIL FAIL
        Personal fundamental question - did you go to the link I offered?
        It consists of ONE (1) page not 311 pages.
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-machines.html

Because at that link you will find successful thinkers who have tinkered their ideas to the next level, called the future.
        Something the Donald Smith fan club has FAILED to do.

Yours and the other 9000+ responses on this thread are by mostly TINKERERS who appear to have a grasp of electricity/magnetism etc.
        Good for you.
        I honestly respect that, BUT but but

Your response is the kind of response I usually get when I post a simpleton observation.

Fellas like you take offence by my questioning the obvious.
        Who then suggest I build what THEY have FAILED to!
        There are plenty of EXPERTS on these threads who have produced NOTHING.

Why should I waste my time?
        Does misery love company?
        Should I join the 1 billion Christians in their beliefs too, just because they have all jumped onto the same bandwagon...?

My question was sincere and straight to the point.
        WTF has this thread produced in search of that Donald Smith AHA?
        The secrets HE himself could NOT produce in his lifetime, that he took to his grave with him....?

NOTHING!
        NADA!
        NICHTS!
        A big fat ZERO!

It is clear to me that most folks on this thread are trying to replicate a THEORY that D. Smith himself was promoting, an idea that he himself FAILED to take to the next level.

So my next question is...why don't you try to apply NANO technology IDEAS to all of these silly *free energy* devices?

Wouldn't MORE efficiency for the time being be of benefit to humanity, until wankers like John Searl start manufacturing something from nothing?

NANO technologies have PROVEN to make existing tech MORE EFFICIENT.

period
        end of story

How much do you want to bet sir that in the next 300 pages of this thread, maybe another 1+ million views, ....NOTHING will continue to be produced from something called a waste of time?

Bet ya waste of time wins the bet.
        Last edited by Raphael37; 05-11-2013, 03:33 PM.

Comment

FAIL FAIL FAIL
          Personal fundamental question - did you go to the link I offered?
          I did check the link but it is not related to my research.
          Also the answer to your question why there are thousands of wasted human hours on these devices is simple fact: there are no replication information left over so with reverse engineering it can take even millions of human hours to find out the truth unless you re-invent the wheel with some different device working on same principle.
          Also I do not take offense within your previous post but wanted to point out over simple filter who is tinkerer and who is another time waster for other people.

Hopefully that fulfils answer to your question.
          Last edited by T-1000; 05-11-2013, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I did check the link but it is not related to my research.
            exactly
            that apparently is YOUR problem

it is related to my research, and clearly NANO tech is the future of energy savings, starting with EFFICIENCY first.

Improving EFFICIENCY will get us closer and closer and closer and closer to the elusive 'free energy'.

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
            Also the answer to your question why there are thousands of wasted human hours on these devices is simple fact: there are no replication information left over so with reverse engineering it can take even millions of human hours to find out the truth unless you re-invent the wheel with some different device working on same principle.
            EXACTLY!
            I will admit that while those who believed big brother 'reverse enigneered' a UFO that crashed at Roswell I happened to reverse engineer 'sacred geometry'...

Working my way through the dimensions, walking a straight line, back to the point!

Leading me straight to the NANO realm and finding many many many APPLICATIONS for this leading edge science which can be shown to be connected to ancient ideas about technology!!
            NANO World APPLICATIONS for the SWASTIKA – the true blue AVATAR | Alternative Thinking 37

Sumerian technology in fact is meshing with 21st technologies, ask George Merkl.
            Sumerian Lectures 1 p01.mp4 - YouTube

Also I do not take offense within your previous post but wanted to point out over simple filter who is tinkerer and who is another time waster for other people.

Hopefully that fulfils answer to your question.
            Sorry but this next statement by you did not ring this ding-a-lings bell.
            It seems to lack a 'harmonic coherency'.

Could you please rephrase WTF you meant by over simple filter who is tinkerer and who is another time waster for other people.

selah

p.s. after 1+ million views, 311 pages, 9000+ responses, and NO RESULTS ... you would think the TINKERER could handle some constructive criticism?
            Last edited by Raphael37; 05-11-2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

exactly
              that apparently is YOUR problem
              You are making statements even without knowing what is my research subject. So it is not my problem

Originally posted by Raphael37 View Post
              it is related to my research, and clearly NANO tech is the future of energy savings, starting with EFFICIENCY first.

Improving EFFICIENCY will get us closer and closer and closer and closer to the elusive 'free energy'.
              If you do have appropiate equipment and do experiments it is OK on nano level. Otherwise it is just waste of time.

APPLICATIONS for this leading edge science which can be shown to be connected to ancient ideas about technology!!
              The entire current technology is re-invention of the wheel. Wake up and see what is written on ancient pyramids walls..

Sorry but this next statement by you did not ring this ding-a-lings bell.
              It seems to lack a 'harmonic coherency'.

Could you please rephrase WTF you meant by over simple filter who is tinkerer and who is another time waster for other people.

It is simple: if you did experiments and shared videos on devices you mentioned in your first post we can discuss on faults and possible improvements. If not it is no value for comparison of ideas in practical way so the time waste goes on.

Comment

:

In the final analysis it seems that Donald Smith devices are too good to be true.
                T-1000, it seems that we are wasting time

Comment

You are making statements even without knowing what is my research subject. So it is not my problem
                  You are correct, I really don't want to get into what your problems might be in fact, I have enough of my own.

And I AM not as secretative as you and your research, so I will share a bit of my research with you.
                  By the way I can really pile it on after 8+ years of researching my passions.

If you do have appropiate equipment and do experiments it is OK on nano level. Otherwise it is just waste of time.
                  ...waste of time...?
                  Are you familiar with these quotes?

"AS ABOVE = SO BELOW"

"Comprehend and Copy Nature"

So clearly what we learn from the NANO realm could possibly be applied to D. Smith technology/theory, therefore I hardly think that taking some ideas from the NANO realm and applying it to our world as a viable APPLICATION is a waste of time.

Similar to the way we have adopted the biomimicry clues to help us design better mousetraps?
                  (thus....the observer affects the observation in many ways not just as wave and particle )

The entire current technology is re-invention of the wheel. Wake up and see what is written on ancient pyramids walls..

I have read what is on the walls and ON the cEILings too.

The scholars said the swastika could not be found in Egypt prior to being conquered by the Greeks.
                  WRONG, the above image antedates the Greeks showing up bearing gifts by about 800 years.
                  That is a Ceiling Pattern from the Palace of Amenhotep III, Malqata
                  18th dynasty.
                  Do you see the form of a 'swastika'?

And btw I am glad YOU mentioned the WHEEL.
                  Is it a coincidence we can link the 21st century circa Solar NANO Swastika LIGHT Mill to some of the most important inventions in the EARLIEST history of our social/cultural evolution?

i.e. the AX and the WHEEL can both be intimately linked to the 'swastika', along with the sun as a solar symbol too, agreed?

This image below is taken from G. Merkl's Sumerian Lecture.
                  Sumerian Lectures 1 p01.mp4 - YouTube

I touched it up a bit, added highlights in red to help illustrate how George Merkl's Sumerian technology can be connected to the Knight's Templar Magic Square.

Note the vertices of the tetrahedrons spell the word A-E-O-N.
                  How do we connect 1-3-7 to tetrahedron sphere packing and to so much more?
                  137 Itzhak Bentov Swastika Mystical Friend of Mine | Alternative Thinking 37

It is simple: if you did experiments and shared videos on devices you mentioned in your first post we can discuss on faults and possible improvements. If not it is no value for comparison of ideas in practical way so the time waste goes on.
                  I have experiments and videos to share.
                  Put you really have not asked any questions yet.
                  What exactly in the first post caught your eye of skepticism?
                  Let me know.

As you know there is another popular thread on this forum called:

And it is a clue to why I chose the title of my thread to be:

Clearly ASYMMETRY is KEY to both ideas.
                  And I would wager, that whatever design the Donald Smith fan club manifests, the winning design will have ASYMMETRY built into its blueprint.

namaste
                  Last edited by Raphael37; 05-11-2013, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctbenergy View Post
                    T-1000, it seems that we are wasting time
                    Maybe you are IF you ignore the future?

Take a look at these 21 APPLICATIONS for a technology that is thousands of years old, at this link here:

NANO World APPLICATIONS for the SWASTIKA – the true blue AVATAR | Alternative Thinking 37

Some of them are NANO inspired.
                    Many are not but they have stood the test of time because of their inherent geometric design that seems to favor their survival.
                    Why would the swastika be passed forward in space-time for 12,000 years?

All I am suggesting is that designers consider what Mother Nature uses to get the job done with EFFICIENCY.

oops maybe that is why Hitler chose this simple design that has not changed much in 12,000 years?
                    For good luck, its efficiency, its associations to the Hebrew god YHVH, and maybe because the Buddha uses it as a SEAL for his HEART?

Efficient nano motor cleverly harnesses light - physicsworld.com
                    Nanoscale Light Mill Spins a Motor with a Beam of Light | Popular Science

NANO Swastika Light Mill Bonus:
                    Today we can use this most simply designed technology to unzip our DNA and begin the replication process on the atomic level.

selah

Comment

• I guess I have made my point and all that is left for me to do now is to leave a few calling cards/links and leave town.

The OX TOE

The Eternal Story of the W and Z - Page 5

Mind if I check back every 100 pages or so to see how things are goin'?

cheers
                      Last edited by Raphael37; 05-11-2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
                        @108h and still going
                        Hi Janost

You stopped updating, how long did it run?
                        Can you please share the circuit that you used i would like to try it if i may.
                        I would appreciate it if you can.
                        Thank you.

And those that think somethings is missing in PJK's ebook he had an eBook updates.txt page where he explained the changes that he made and why he sometimes removed some items from it. unfortunately i only got the update page
                        up to Ver 22.8.

Best to all
                        African

Comment

I have experiments and videos to share.
                          Put you really have not asked any questions yet.
                          What exactly in the first post caught your eye of skepticism?
                          Let me know.
                          What your experiments and videos you can share on D. Smith topic or related devices?
                          Everything else on posts you just made can be discussed outside of this thread because it is not general topic here.

Comment

What your experiments and videos you can share on D. Smith topic or related devices?
                            clearly if you are not interested in how a motor can turn a disk 4000 times its own size YOU are not the fella I should be wasting my time with.

T1000 eh?
                            let me know when the model T-2000 hits the market?

Everything else on posts you just made can be discussed outside of this thread because it is not general topic here.
                            No kidding, but that was my point too.
                            What have you accomplished in 300+ pages, maybe you need to look elsewhere for your AHA?

And that is why in my last post I left links to where I can be found, just in case somebody who thinks outside of the box who can see what I am offering is so inspired...

so back in your box jack, it might take a jill to figure this out.

I will be back after this thread logs another 100 pages for a progress report.

cya,
                            Last edited by Raphael37; 05-11-2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Chart

Hi Serg V, Here is the chart as per the figures in my works, the dotted lines are the 1/Time Constant = frequency voltage capacitor fill extrapolations. these are the most interesting. Replication is not my goal, only clear understanding of the circuit element interactions. the parameters I have chosen are a approximation to arrive at a possible type of transient phenomena that I can actually build and test.

This thread has been hijacked on a regular basis, it must mean we must be getting close to some real answers here. I hope the moderators remove all the distractions from the real issue here, the Don Smith device, he demonstrated it in front of audiences for many years, so it is not a fantasy device. it is real and Don Smith NEVER said it created free energy. Regards Arto.

Comment

What do I interpret there is almost same as having resonance in series on same transformer what I tried to cover with explanation in overunity.com as well. So D. Smith's transformer with capacitor between center tap and one coils most likely will be current generating coil meeting voltage generating coil (on 90 degrees angle behind) with voltage from another coil from center tap.
                                Nice thought T-1000!
                                Maybe this is the case as per tesla example phase shift (?).
                                Did you had any chance to see this experimentally ?
                                If not, no problem.Let`s just try to remain on-topic.

this thread has 1+ million views, 9000+ responses...
                                And this forum is like all the others.
                                Where do ants & bird flocks are directed to ?
                                Of course, wherever there is plenty of fresh wheat and barley seeds!!!
                                You bet! And I can tell you that Don Smith thread (thread here) and Tariel Kapanadze thread
                                (@overunity.com forum) is a rich territory with *free energy seeds*.
                                You know what happens when ants collects "loads" of seeds, don`t you ? I bet you know!
                                They will pass a really great winter inside their cave with plenty of food to eat from.
                                But , to achieve these goods they work hard.And we all know this.
                                The same applies to the "free energy" field. No free food/energy in this case too!!!
                                Yes it is not free as per se, it is from someones battery, generator, cosmic
                                particles and a lot heck of other sources.
                                Don even emphasized this telling that there is no such thing like "free".
                                What the heck ?! someone might spell.
                                Don`s response ? - Ambient (natural source of energy (maybe unknown to many people) Magnetic Energy).
                                How to achieve it ? You surely might need some or a lot of $$ to do something good of it.
                                But most of us here cannot afford such sums of $$, because we have`nt them! So simple.
                                What else is too important ? Oh Yeah! Resonance, Resonance, and Resonance and more resonance.
                                Hmmm... can we do this, at least ? Maybe yes, who knows (?). Let`s keep
                                collecting "seeds/free energy" info in order to achieve the desired results.

Thanks for offering your topic of Nano-Technology however. But, no offense to you.

I am looking for something serious to build now - at the present time -
                                and personally not giving much attention to the future.
                                This means that me, I am OK in this thread alone.

Actually thinking the number of post we have arrived makes me think that anyone trying in this field
                                has a lot of job to do, long list of hours to study Tesla`s work etc...
                                one more thing: why, to this very day, this thread/topic with Soo Much interest around it
                                has not being set as an historic Sticky post in the lifetime of this forum ??
                                Any idea ???
                                Anyway let`s try to stay on-topic. Ciao!
                                Last edited by Peculian; 05-11-2013, 08:26 PM. Reason: typo error ;)
                                << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

Working...
                                X