X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 complete PJK book download

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
    Hi all from me too.
    It`s so sad to see a very good-hearted man to leave free energy research & info field.
    Patrick, if there is a chance for you to read these posts, I am very thankfull to you for everything.
    Hello Peculian,

clarence here,

I am in full agreement with your expressions to Patrick.

@all:

I have joined surefire.com to be able to download the sept 2010 complete PJK book in its entirity. as soon as I am familiar with its operation I will post a link on the thread that you may all upload and save. hopeing my efforts will be successful and will benefit many members who would wish to download a jewel from PJK. LOL

as always, mike, onward!

Comment

• Patrick Kelly PDF Version 23.5 Release date 5/5/2013

Hi Guys,

Thanks to eWizard for this link over in another thread:Here is the greatest Free Energy PDF ever in all its glory:

Download PJKBOOK-5-2013.PDF from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

THANKS PATRICK.

You get my Ultimate Humanitarian /Noble Prize Award bar none.The work dedication,attention to details, GRAPHICS! YEAH! Priceless work of art.I have to restrain myself from writing about the additional details in this pdf that has my jaw dropping.(presently I am reviewing the Bedini/Watson/ and ALL related Motion Devices as a side project)

Gosh you have been and continue to be my role model.To think I am here working to build and get written up for a "Device Powers My House".(That's my aim still )

THANKS FOR THE ALLTIME GREATEST PDF.Always something to learn.Everytime.Thanks Man!

Download PJKBOOK-5-2013.PDF from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

And to prevent this "Library of Alexandria" from being "burnt" down again, I have safely burned and stash away this lastest version on multiple DVDs.Guys please share generously to all and sundry.

I will give my friends with similar interest a copies of this priceless work.This seed must be spread as far and wide as possible.

Patrick

we'll will take the baton from here and finish this race.

Best regards,
      Ged

Comment

• Version 23.5 PJKBOOK-5-2013.PDF 38.175 KB
        Version 23.0 PJKbook-23.0.pdf 43.211 KB

?

Comment

• Do you have both ? can you compare what is missing ?

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            Do you have both ? can you compare what is missing ?
            most of don smith stuff in version 23.5 removed.

A partical construction of one of Don Smith's devices 3-73

Edit:
            you can download the last version 23.51 (Englisch) from http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/.

or version 23.12 (German)
            in this version all of Don Smith's stuff seems to be there.

thanks to patrick.
            Last edited by ctbenergy; 05-10-2013, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• When I go to the download it shows Size: 37.28MB ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ctbenergy View Post
                Hi All

Has anybody the last version of "PJKbook.pdf" and "eBook updates.pdf"
                My last version is "23.0"

Best to All
                ctbenergy
                See my post #4 here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post230799
                There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Version 23.5 PJKBOOK-5-2013.PDF 38.175 KB
                  Version 23.0 PJKbook-23.0.pdf 43.211 KB

?
                  Yes I'm aware of that size difference. My November 2012 download of PK's book was the largest by about 5 Megabytes more than the most recent. I have not had the time to see why there is such a difference but the older one can be made available too for those who may want it also. It is possible a newer Adobe compression algorithm for the PDF might be involved in the size difference but until I or someone here looks through the 2 books it's hard to say.
                  There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

most of don smith stuff in version 23.5 removed.

A partical construction of one of Don Smith's devices 3-73

Edit:
                    you can download the last version 23.51 (Englisch) from http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/.

or version 23.12 (German)
                    in this version all of Don Smith's stuff seems to be there.

thanks to patrick.
                    Ahh! That has changed since yesterday so now you can still download Patricks book from his site! At least the latest one is available there. Thanks Patrick! The older and bigger version which I see now had more of Don Smith's info can be uploaded if anyone wants it.
                    edit: I keep trying to upload it to mediafire but for some reason it keeps failing. I'll put it up on sendspace like the other newer copy if anyone needs it.
                    Last edited by ewizard; 05-10-2013, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Donald Smith Device

Hi all, I have updated my Don Smith rough design, I am still not finished working on it. I am only presenting my own understanding of his device, as even Don implied, It is not Free Energy it comes from understanding resonance. So let us explore the parametric and transient in our circuits, this is where great discoveries are still to be made. Regards Arto

Comment

• Hi Serg V. These are just rough calculations and hand drawn wave forms. This is how I work when I design something, just approximates and intuitions. I will never build it unless the circuit works in my minds eye. These diagrams are meant to spark some interest in parametrics and transient understanding. Eric Dollard and Steinmetz has lots of info on transient wave forms and Parametrics are a open field, as lasers use parametrics this would be a place to start. I hope you can gain some insight from my approach, Regards Arto.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V.
                          Thanks artoj !!

Yes . My suggestion is to correct your calculation formulas in dependence of Don Smith nomogram. So if you have readed his "Resonance Energy Systems" you know what i think.

I have extracted his logarithmic nomogram from his book.

Also i have more suggestions about schemetic. I know Don Smith schematic which rolling over Internet is not correct. I know that is a Truth because till now there would be Energetic Revolution and many people would be free from Governements electricity bills.

If we want correct schematic we need to study Tesla work and learn to think and work in Tesla's terms. In two words to be the same High Spirit like he.
                          Hi all.
                          Hi SERG.V.
                          I agree with you on these thoughts.
                          Can you elaborate more about Don`s devices ?
                          i.e, have you made experiments related to these devices ?
                          If yes, what are your conclusions.
                          Thanks and best regards.
                          << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                            Hi all.
                            Hi SERG.V.
                            I agree with you on these thoughts.
                            Can you elaborate more about Don`s devices ?
                            i.e, have you made experiments related to these devices ?
                            If yes, what are your conclusions.
                            Thanks and best regards.
                            Who knows ,those devices may have a merit. Keep in mind however that air core transformers are very hard to work with. Try to make DC-AC converter using air core transformer Don't compare yourself with Tesla - he had a multi kW generator as a backend for his experiments.... his HV was not from a tiny TV flyback... however with Tesla method it may be possible to get a few hundred watts from flyback....

Comment

• Originally posted by artoj View Post
                              Hi all, I have updated my Don Smith rough design, I am still not finished working on it. I am only presenting my own understanding of his device, as even Don implied, It is not Free Energy it comes from understanding resonance. So let us explore the parametric and transient in our circuits, this is where great discoveries are still to be made. Regards Arto
                              Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY -> last pages of http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/VladimirUtkin.pdf
                              What do I interpret there is almost same as having resonance in series on same transformer what I tried to cover with explanation in overunity.com as well. So D. Smith's transformer with capacitor between center tap and one coils most likely will be current generating coil meeting voltage generating coil (on 90 degrees angle behind) with voltage from another coil from center tap.

Hey Kurt (mr.clean) this is what you need to try as you already got assembled Don's circuit!

Comment

• this thread has 1+ million views, 9000+ responses...
                                And this forum is like all the others.

Names like Tesla, Donald Smith, John Searl, Ed Leedskalnin, Walter Russell, and Marko Rodin are often the most popular topics on these forums....but NOBODY, I mean NOBODY has been able to replicate or fulfill the many outrageous claims of *free energy*.

So fellas what have you come up with?
                                John Searl appears to be a fraud bilking investors since the 1950s, and today his SEG has yet to take off...

In the final analysis it seems that Donald Smith devices are too good to be true.
                                Because ALL of you can't be that stupid in trying to replicate his work?
                                (I will give the 9000+ respondents the benefit of the doubt)

Let me know when you invent the wonder machine.
                                I will buy it, so will the billions standing in line and the billions still to be born.

All you need to do is demonstrate what you claim over and over again.
                                How hard can that be?

Let me offer you a technology that has been proven to work unlike Donald Smiths.

Have any of you heard of the NANO motor that can turn a disk 4000 times its own size, and the rotation of the disk can be reversed by using 'light frequencies'?

And it can also be used to unzip DNA.
                                Now there is a design I would try to replicate unlike what Donald Smith is offering.
                                This is in fact a proven design.

IF any of you 'hobbyists' are interested in pursuing a PROVEN EFFICIENT design let me know.
                                A design that is complimentary to our DNA which in itself is quite the 'machine' itself.
                                DNA tell the amino acids, who tell the proteins what to do, the authors of all LIFE we see.

(maybe George Merkl and his Sumerian Nano insights was onto something?)

Oh btw this design has been hidden in plain site because ...
                                Because you can't hide what 'JUST IS' is.
                                You cannot hide how NATURE operates from our prying eyes armed with telescopes and microscopes any longer.
                                You can only veil it with a bunch of negative propaganda.

Where can I find such a design?
                                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-machines.html

Did I mention that you can also manipulate the herds of 'we the sheeple' with this design, getting them to do your bidding, like slaves?
                                Swastika as Dynamic Pattern Underlying Psychosocial Power Processes

Is a slave a form of *free energy*?
                                Of course, how else did America become so rich and powerful?
                                And the slave was replaced with cheap HYDROCARBONS.

And now that dirty/non-renewable HYDROCARBONS are threatened, and we no longer have indentured slaves, what will America do to remain on top of the world?

cheers,
                                Last edited by Raphael37; 05-11-2013, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X