Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @artoj
    It is all good just your circuit and conditions need to be finalized with one or multiple of these methods: open circuit, NMR, standing wave+resonance in series+resonance in paralel, atmospheric electricity.
    Also D. Smith circuit was not balanced and it needed counterweight which was Earth ground(just my personal thought).

@SERG V.
    More details you provide the more people's intension probably will be to replicate experiment. If you would like to hear my opinion - The effect I see for example, expresses same as I started to put detail by detail on another forum: Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY There you can find whole bunch of experiments done by various people with self runners falling into same class of devices... This includes my view of what is related between working principles behind Hendershot, Dally,akula,Romanov and other devices.

@boguslaw
    Maybe join the movement what just exploded last week - TheTruthAmongstUs - YouTube
    There are topics what was ridiculed and maded to be laughted at for more than 60 years and this 5 day Citizen Hearing is expressing with all consequencies what are today...

@janost
    Good to hear about your progress and in regards of earth ground the most beautiful counterpart to ballast as earth ground removed was resolved in Hendershot's circuit. I will express my opinion on that too: it included 2 parametric circuits with opposite polarity connected together and each leg involves resonance in paralel+standing wave+resonance in series creating surge right on standing wave pin point where Voltage from one coil meets Amperage from another and generates excessive effect...

Also I learned a lot over past 2 years while trying to understand what are working principles over experiments done by various people over time including reproducing NMR effect by myself but my personal goal was not to go and consume another matter as fuel but use N. Tesla type of technology where we have resonances on matter + standing waves and that can work for much cleaner way than device with NMR based energy production.
    Last edited by T-1000; 05-07-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• @108h and still going

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
        Hello Mr. Clean,

I remember your Iron core 60hz transformer experiments but I couldn't really see how you had connected the leads out of your transformer to effect the 60 hz resonance of the transformer itself. I am involved in the group implementation of the attached Don Smith device circuit. progress build should begin next week by the group and completion with results shortly thereafter. so far the only problem for components (ridiculous as it seems) is the tinned multi stranded 10 awg litz "jumbo" (as don put it!) speaker wire.

using an approximate estimated 15uH value for the L2 half 17 turns and the
        .047 uF paralleled cap that gives a value of 189.55 KHZ for the circuit after the NST. (L3 resonates at same Hz as L2 BTW).

I have estimated the length of L1 to be 5 3/8 turns (working backwards from the 8000v to determine what voltage would be needed to be impressed on the L2-L3 turns to stay under corona gap discharges).

the variac would have to hold total NST lead output to 1264v (600v each lead) which divided by5.375t = 235v to be impressed on 34 turns L2-L3 with resultant 7995v through cap bank towards load. This L1 turn total will be ultimately influenced by the inductance value of the Litz wire. the known paralleled cap value of .2 uF as shown with an estimated L1 inductance value of 3.525uH gives the 189.55KHZ for the necessary circuit resonance After the NST. but this part will have to be determined after the Litz wire is obtained.

so back to my thoughts about the NST connections - I would definitely appreciate your thoughts and info on those connections Sir.

I am going to use a 30ma 3Kv 60HZ current limited non GFI Allanson NST. since the variac will pull the total leads output down to 1264v this will not tend to underload the smaller Kv NST.

as always, mike, onward!
        hi Clarence, sorry for the delay
        ive been busy with work and have been neglecting things,

you have good plans, i just wonder about the primary circuit, the spark is not inside the LC so it will kinda drizzle thru without much ring, unless you had both pri and sec on same core idk.

ive had some good results with various configurations, but what i am trying to understand recently is Tesla's "extra coil".
        "Excessive EMF's could be generated by use of my Extra coil, not inductively coupled to the primary...." (starts page 78 Colorado Notes 1899)

i will try to post a pic of the pages.

regarding your question, the PFC /parallel resonance Caps are just parallel to the NST primary 121mH so for 60 Hz i needed 58uF, all i have is 30 uF so used 2 in parallel to make 60uF, which as you saw brought the analog reading down from over 1 amp down to lower mA

hope that answered
        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
        In the expert's mind there are few.
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Page 1/4 from page 78 of Tesla's Colorado Springs Notes 1899-1900
          Imageshack - imag1525.jpg
          Attached Files
          Last edited by mr.clean; 05-09-2013, 06:24 AM.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• page 2/4 of the Colorado Springs Notes

"it is a notable observation that by using "Extra coils", practically any EMF could be obtainable... the limits being so far remote that i would not hesitate to estimate a thousand foot streamer..."

Imageshack - imag1526s.jpg
            Last edited by mr.clean; 05-09-2013, 06:32 AM.
            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• page 3/4 of the Colorado Springs Notes

"...a very high pressure may be obtainable regardless of the loose coupling L1 to L2... but NEVER as powerful as when using "extra coils"... "

Imageshack - imag1527r.jpg
              Last edited by mr.clean; 05-09-2013, 06:32 AM.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• page 4/4 of the Colorado Springs Notes
                Last edited by mr.clean; 05-15-2013, 07:38 AM.
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• there is a lot of speculation, but take Kapanadze's device for example, he is pretty good at hiding the actual construction, but he has said that there is a small Tesla Coil in the heart of his device, and that if you can maintain resonance during the process you can take as much power as the components can carry....

if this is true(clearly he has a real-deal), i believe it must have to do with the "extra coil" in the mix

"...owing to this method of raising EMF by using open coils i expect it to be recognized as a material and Beautiful advancement in the Art..."

that is some amazing stuff to hear from Tesla himself..imho

anyway, i think the real gems are in Tesla's notes (which he wrote for himself, not intending for us to see it) but there are no easy ways, like Eric Dollard says "idk..read it n see..."
                  Last edited by mr.clean; 05-09-2013, 06:55 AM.
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Hi All

Look at Patrick J Kelly's site He has closed it out of the blue,I browsed it earlier this morning and was stil working fine.
                    http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/

Best to All
                    African

Comment

• Originally posted by African View Post
                      Hi All

Look at Patrick J Kelly's site He has closed it out of the blue,I browsed it earlier this morning and was stil working fine.

Best to All
                      African
                      Hi All

Has anybody the last version of "PJKbook.pdf" and "eBook updates.pdf"
                      My last version is "23.0"

Best to All
                      ctbenergy

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                        hi Clarence, sorry for the delay
                        ive been busy with work and have been neglecting things,

you have good plans, i just wonder about the primary circuit, the spark is not inside the LC so it will kinda drizzle thru without much ring, unless you had both pri and sec on same core idk.

ive had some good results with various configurations, but what i am trying to understand recently is Tesla's "extra coil".
                        "Excessive EMF's could be generated by use of my Extra coil, not inductively coupled to the primary...." (starts page 78 Colorado Notes 1899)

i will try to post a pic of the pages.

regarding your question, the PFC /parallel resonance Caps are just parallel to the NST primary 121mH so for 60 Hz i needed 58uF, all i have is 30 uF so used 2 in parallel to make 60uF, which as you saw brought the analog reading down from over 1 amp down to lower mA

hope that answered
                        Hello mr Clean,

your answer was specific and on target, thanks much, and I also got a LOT out of the subsequent TESLA post , thanks also for them. lot of good info there!

@ ALL: I have a download of PJK's 2008 book with ALL catagories- chapters- and appendex items. its complete. In pdf form. I have already tried to send it as an attachment twice (each download attempt took 21 minutes - my router and modem looked like two hound dogs chasing rabits at warp speed) but as soon as the download completed on the forum attach device it would not attach to the manage attachments widow for me to be able to submit it as an attachment! will try another method later!

I have tried again without any success!!!! If any one knows why a pdf file wil not attach itself to the post please let me know. you would definitely LOVE this PJK book dowload!
                        Last edited by clarence; 05-09-2013, 05:24 PM. Reason: ADD a comment

Comment

• This is what I'm running at the moment on my earthbattery.
                          There is about 15v AC 200Hz, output on the secondary of the transformer and it pulls 4mA from the 12v battery.

The NPN is acting as an NDR or sparkgap.

I'm going to increase the DC from the battery to rectified wallpower, 330v (with an isolation transformer) and the NPN to a SIDAC 246v.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by African View Post
                            Hi All

Best to All
                            African
                            Hi all from me too.
                            It`s so sad to see a very good-hearted man to leave free energy research & info field.
                            Patrick, if there is a chance for you to read these posts, I am very thankfull to you for everything
                            you have done to make free energy research advance to the the point it is now.
                            Even if you maybe dont realize the good help you have given to any of us
                            who still try to comprehend something out of this mess of missinformation
                            which circulates around the web and other media, you did a really great work
                            and reseach
                            which "ignited" to many of us the desire to trace or follow this road.
                            I understand that you also are sad that you didn`t not see a serious free energy technology
                            reaching the masses of people as most of us here try to do.
                            Meanwhile we respect your decision to "retire" from the Free Energy field. :|
                            Also we really hope you had not being 'forced' to do so from the dark side forces.
                            God Bless your Genereous soul!
                            Deep Respect to you and a wish for you to have a peaceful continuing of your life.

@Clarence
                            As far as I am aware this forum does not allow large size/MB pdf files to be attached,
                            but only to a certain MB range ( ? )
                            Maybe it`s better to use a file-sharing service like mediafire.com which P.J.K used himself
                            or 4shared.com , rapidshare.com etc..

@all
                            I will have a look at what is the latest Free Energy eBook of P.J.K I have
                            and will let you know soon.

Have a nice day/night gentlemens & ladies.
                            << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                              Hi all from me too.
                              It`s so sad to see a very good-hearted man to leave free energy research & info field.
                              Patrick, if there is a chance for you to read these posts, I am very thankfull to you for everything
                              you have done to make free energy research advance to the the point it is now.
                              Even if you maybe dont realize the good help you have given to any of us
                              who still try to comprehend something out of this mess of missinformation
                              which circulates around the web and other media, you did a really great work
                              and reseach
                              which "ignited" to many of us the desire to trace or follow this road.
                              I understand that you also are sad that you didn`t not see a serious free energy technology
                              reaching the masses of people as most of us here try to do.
                              Meanwhile we respect your decision to "retire" from the Free Energy field. :|
                              Also we really hope you had not being 'forced' to do so from the dark side forces.
                              God Bless your Genereous soul!
                              Deep Respect to you and a wish for you to have a peaceful continuing of your life.

@Clarence
                              As far as I am aware this forum does not allow large size/MB pdf files to be attached,
                              but only to a certain MB range ( ? )
                              Maybe it`s better to use a file-sharing service like mediafire.com which P.J.K used himself
                              or 4shared.com , rapidshare.com etc..

@all
                              I will have a look at what is the latest Free Energy eBook of P.J.K I have
                              and will let you know soon.

Have a nice day/night gentlemens & ladies.
                              Very sad

Hope the PDFs are still around on the internet as they have been a greate inspiration to me and many others.

Comment

• same for me Patrick. on behalf of back yard E.E's everywhere,your monumental contribution to the field will be remembered and respected for years to come, and the rest of some of our lives. thankyou so much and all the best to you and yours.
                                Last edited by hotrod68r; 05-09-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X