No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My JT CFL was still running this morning.

It has now passed the 40h and is up to 56h and still going.

Comment

• Hi Janost, I've got similar result as your CFL JT circuit when lighting a modified LED camping lamp. As the supply gets depleted, the voltage goes lower, so does the circuit's current draw. It's curve is something analogous to the charging curve of an electrolytic cap.
      If you compare the lumen irradiated at T1(first hour) with T50( the 50th hour), you will notice somewhat the light intensity has diminished accordingly.
      This is an operational feature of the JT circuit. It adjusts its operation parameters automatically to the voltage variation of the battery and its impedance.

aaron5120

Comment

• Originally posted by aaron5120 View Post
        Hi Janost, I've got similar result as your CFL JT circuit when lighting a modified LED camping lamp. As the supply gets depleted, the voltage goes lower, so does the circuit's current draw. It's curve is something analogous to the charging curve of an electrolytic cap.
        If you compare the lumen irradiated at T1(first hour) with T50( the 50th hour), you will notice somewhat the light intensity has diminished accordingly.
        This is an operational feature of the JT circuit. It adjusts its operation parameters automatically to the voltage variation of the battery and its impedance.

aaron5120
        Yes, it is slightly dimmer but runs.

Perhaps it wont even start again if I disconnect the battery now?

Comment

• 67h

I intend to run it until it stops by itself.

Comment

• Guys:
            Here is a new video that just came out yesterday, and was already removed in one day. So, you may want to download it, just in case...
            It is by Akula 0083 showing his new and improved self runner, with an over 1000 watt output. The 12v battery is used only to start the device, and a single outside ground connection, helps to maintain it, but is not absolutely necessary for it to self run.

AKULA FREE ENERGY ???? 2013.05.06. - YouTube

Comment

• If you make Massive High Inductance Coil (high diameter and many pound Oxigen Free Copper magnet wire), switch it with Matrix of High Voltage High Amperage IGBTs or MOSFETs to lower Rce or Rds on m-oms or µ-oms (Heavy Cooled)

Y
              O
              U

Can't belive How Much Electricity you can suck from our Planet !!

Nikola Tesla did it more than 100 years ago and tell us a secret !!

WHY TO PAY OBAMA ELECTRICITY BILLS ?? Answer yourself !!

Удачи !!

For those Who don't belive in FREE ELECTRICITY download and read this book
              Energy Machine of Joseph Newman.pdf download - 2shared

Input 1/2 Watt power - Output 80kWatt - Only from 1/2 watt input switching.
              What if you switch 1kWatt in ??

This is what American Governement hide from you !! You are good only for BILLS Paying .... and Drone Targeting !!. (They think so NOT ME !!)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DAHBOO77/videos?view=0
              Last edited by SERG V.; 05-07-2013, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• yeah

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                  What happens if your receiver Tesla coils will have separate groundings and they all will operate on quarter wave resonance and that resonance will hit harmonics of Earth resonance?
                  You might try that for full N. Tesla experiment setup.
                  Hi T1000, What happens is that because the frequency is too high at 600 kHz plus
                  the ground attenuates the waves and the energy is lost.

For ground transmissions less than 30 Khz or so was recommended by Tesla,
                  this is common knowledge. The lower the frequency the better the ground
                  transmission. Which is why an electric fence can work through the ground so
                  well. It's frequency is about 1 per second and they transmit current through
                  the ground very well even though they are not resonant.

Resonant rise is not required as Tesla stated in the Colorado Springs notes,
                  for the transmission of power a high transformation rate, enough potential and
                  a frequency below 35 kHz or so that continues for a certain period of
                  oscillations at the least, is all that he claimed was required to resonate the
                  planet. Tesla said so, and I've linked all the references before so I'm not going
                  to bother to do it again.

I can do ground transmissions using an ignition coil at 3 kHz, just ground the
                  ignition coil negative then send the HV to a raised Terminal that doesn't leak off the
                  charge and use a different ground to receive the energy with whatever
                  apparatus you wish to employ, still there are losses as Tesla stated.

Continuous waves work best.

Cheers
                  Last edited by Farmhand; 05-07-2013, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Do you mind if I ask you who is author of those videos? / Может скажеш кто автор етих видео?
                    Also can you get details of coils winding such аs winding directions, number of turns, the diameter of wire and function of metal slit inside of coils? / Может можеш тоже узнать детали про катушки, такие как на какие стороны они намотанны, количества витков, диаметер провода, и какая функция разрезанной трубы внутри катушек?

P.S> Realstrannik forum got too many not experimenting people and sceptics so I can hardly tell if it is good information source / Реалстранник форум имеет слишком много людей, которые неделают експерименты, и людей, которые полны скептицизма и тролят, и я немогу сказать хорошое ли там место найти информацию... Also we do not need another conspiracy stuff and the scientific facts are more just than enough / нам тоже ненужна конспирационная часть, чисто научных фактов хватет на болше чем надо.

Comment

• Donald Smith Device

Hi All,
                      I have been enjoying this Don Smith Thread, it just seems to have gone off and has been hi-jacked by some other interests. I did a little bit of work trying to find out what everybody hasn't noticed about the Don Smith device.

1. He talks about energy from the earth and energy from the Aether etc and he does not connect his device to earth nor has he any aerial connected in his live demonstration.

2. He seems to draw his circuits so it remains unclear what he is trying to achieve and is misleading in his lectures.

3. He never talks about parametric oscillators, parametric amplifiers, boost converters, and where the energy comes from.

4. His coil system is not a 1/4 wave transmission line system, even though he tries to make you believe it is.

The reason he never mentions these types of devices, is he is using all these methods to get results. The energy still comes from the battery, it is just DC is being reconverted to AC, OC and IC to allow the large capacitors to be parametrically charged via the basic equation of parametric oscillators and amplifiers, pump at twice the system frequency.There are numerous other parametric frequency equations that will do the same thing, this is a field that needs to be explored, guesswork will only lead to frustration regarding these types of circuits.

I drew up this page while I was doing some designs with inverters for my book, it could be one of the TRICKS that Don uses to fool and mislead everybody. I hope you can make use of this diagram and its related figures. As usual I have presented everything on one page, no need to ask questions of myself just follow the line of reasoning I have presented here. Regards Arto

Comment

• Originally posted by artoj View Post
                        I drew up this page while I was doing some designs with inverters for my book, it could be one of the TRICKS that Don uses to fool and mislead everybody. I hope you can make use of this diagram and its related figures. As usual I have presented everything on one page, no need to ask questions of myself just follow the line of reasoning I have presented here. Regards Arto
                        Hi artoj,

Thanks for your opinion and ideas drawn on circuit schematics.

Also there are few questions are still there you might to clarify:
                        In order to light up 6kW bulbs load constantly you need >6kW power input. Your battery in schematics clearly would not provide such input also there are no discharging capacitors for that possibility even for short time for given power. So where is secondary energy input entry for such energy as free electrical charges from ambient backgroud?
                        The reason why I asked such question - the load in circuit you drawn is not part of resonant system so any reactive power which circulate between capacitors in coils are not connected to the load...

Cheers!
                        Last edited by T-1000; 05-07-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Hi T-1000, as I have only drawn only a rough basic schematic/plan of what should be explored, all my equations and details are incomplete. As I have added the 6KW load into the schematic after all had been drawn , this is a great opportunity for some one to finalize it.This is only a small section from a 100 page chapter, relevant reactive equations have not been completed, nether has any of the magnetic equations. I released it just to get the conversation back to the Don Smith device. If you deem this work is not of any value I will be happy to remove it, Regards Arto

Comment

• I think that a real earthground IS important.

I have seen in my experiments that with resonance you do get some interesting effects but I think they are all capacitive.

If you do resonance you have a resonant buildup.
                            If you include a battery in that resonant circuit you add volts to it, same as the battery.

A resonant circuit has a decay, i.e you need to add to it to keep it going like the battery would do in this case.

What happens when the battery is an earthbattery?
                            Not a real battery bought in a shop?

Dont you get it?

Kapanadze is feeding the decay in the resonans with an earthbattery.

Comment

• Tonight I'll pass the 100h mark.

Yes, still running.

How much is in a D-size cell?
                              8000mAh?

With my current draw the battery should be empty.
                              Or at the least it would not light my CFL as it reqires 400v to even make a slight glow.

Comment

• I see good discussion here. All you need now is ...join forces.....

p.s. no time to talk, too bad electronics is not my good side...

Comment

Working...
                                X