Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
    I know the rules of electronics and electric
    the problem is how to control and measure the huge power from output with available components .
    i use voltage divider but same problem

Best meshure is add 100 watt incandel bulb...

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
      SEE FIGURE

Did i right understand, that primary if vibrating on 1 megaherc self frencuency, then secondary coil must vibrate 4 times fatster than primary, to get resonanse betwen primary and secondary?

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
        Ok, I was able to tune my custom nst from a range of 170khz to a little below 17khz using a cap bank array and a bunch of switches. I got tired of swapping caps on a breadboard. Yeah I know there is probably better ways to do it but it got the job done for me.

Using Don's silent spark gap configuration I went slowly from 170khz down to 17khz on my nst while my coils were set to resonate at 224khz. I got nothing.

I changed my coil set resonance down to 148khz and scanned again, nothing.
        Maybe Don did purposely change the schematics. Although he did say when the device was running the lightning arrestor just glowed.

By nothing I mean I think a fly landed on my L2 coil while I was testing and it just sat there and stared at me.

Any suggestions?
        What is you schematic? and did you use grounding? If you after many moth interesting sugestions.

Comment

• Here is a toy that drives a car ignitioncoil at resonance.

It only draws 60mA from the 12v line and there is 1Kv at the point marked HV.

Play it safe
          Attached Files

Comment

• Primary & Secondary Must Have SAME Reasonance

Originally posted by SunofFather View Post
            Did i right understand, that primary if vibrating on 1 megaherc self frencuency, then secondary coil must vibrate 4 times fatster than primary, to get resonanse betwen primary and secondary?
            Hello,

Clarence,

BOTH primary and secondary coils Must resonate at the SAME frequency.
            set primary for 35KHZ and then set secondary for 35KHZ also!

as always, mike, onward!

BTW: DONS 1 to 4 relationship has to do with the wire length of the primary coil to secondary coil wire length!
            Last edited by clarence; 04-04-2013, 01:38 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

• Dont try my last circuit.
              It is unstable and breaks mosfets

I have a much better HV generator on the drawing board.

12v, 60mA input - 1.5Kv output.

Comment

• I'm changing the house heatpump to a larger one this summer (when ever the summer comes)
                Last edited by janost; 04-05-2013, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Just so beautiful.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by janost; 04-05-2013, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Janost, nice CFL lighting with the ignition coil.
                    I hope your heat pump changing is going well, since Britain is snowing and the climate in Europe is up side down( I guess you are from the Up Above)!
                    Thanks for sharing.

aaron5120

Comment

• What is the difference between a sparkgap in series and a sparkgap across the HV-source?

Which is better and why?

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
                        What is the difference between a sparkgap in series and a sparkgap across the HV-source?

Which is better and why?
                        The spark gap in series closes circuit on peaks and if you got capacitor in paraller on Tesla primary, the spark gap can be tuned for resonant energy input without return.

The spark gap across HV source - this one is interesting, you should really check out on Corum Ball lightning and Ismael Aviso Tech Ambient extraction basic principles part 2 / 3 - YouTube

Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                          The spark gap in series closes circuit on peaks and if you got capacitor in paraller on Tesla primary, the spark gap can be tuned for resonant energy input without return.

The spark gap across HV source - this one is interesting, you should really check out on Corum Ball lightning and Ismael Aviso Tech Ambient extraction basic principles part 2 / 3 - YouTube

Good luck!
                          Thanks, T1000 for a good answer.
                          But I still dont know how to choose and why.

Comment

• Does this circuit have unknown qualities?

A very Low Current, High Voltage supply schematic
                            View image: hv trigger circuit

--------------------

Comment

• In my CFL example above I put the ignitioncoil primary parallel with the right 20T coil.

The secondary is 1700v with a 12v input.
                              The mosfet doesnt even have a heatsink.

It runs at 1KHz.

Comment

• Thanks T-1000

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post

Good luck!
                                Thanks for posting this.Saw it before but never really took it in.But it reemergence gave me food for thought.

Ged

Comment

Working...
                                X