Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnacoaster

Originally posted by squire042 View Post
    Boguslaw, wow this post sent me for a spin, so much to learn. I found Richard Willis website and he is actually selling his energy devices. WOW!

Products

So in order for reactive power, do we need to utilized the magnetic flux in the core and manipulated so instead of destroying the power source, and run a load? Just like the BiTT?
    My feeble mind is in overload and trying to keep it simple so I can comprehend lol. Good post, thanks.
    A seconded wow here too.I did not know he had gotten that far.And Patrick Kelly's diagrams were useful too.Any links to an owner of the device? I would like to see some independent testing though.

Ged.

Comment

• Originally posted by squire042 View Post
      Boguslaw, wow this post sent me for a spin, so much to learn. I found Richard Willis website and he is actually selling his energy devices. WOW!

Products

So in order for reactive power, do we need to utilized the magnetic flux in the core and manipulated so instead of destroying the power source, and run a load? Just like the BiTT?
      My feeble mind is in overload and trying to keep it simple so I can comprehend lol. Good post, thanks.
      Another MEG?

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/PatD38.pdf
      Last edited by T-1000; 03-20-2013, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
        Hi zolgar. The ZVS driver is just a commonly used circuit to drive flyback transformers and tesla coils and that sort of thing. Nothing too special with it except that it will oscillate at the resonant frequency of the transformer you are driving with it, and it has a fairly high efficiency.
        Hi level,
        Yes this is the reason I am interested in the ZVS circuit, for otherwise it can be problematic to find the resonant frequency of the load being driven. Gotoluc has shown on video how it is possible to resonate a number of coils together manually with an H-Bridge and produce an extremely desireable load output.
        Resonance Effects 12 by Gotoluc

Again, the discussion can be found here: Resonance Effects for Everyone to Share

Originally posted by squire042 View Post
        Hopeful skeptic, I like it. I do have one other question here. At the moment, I am currently running a electronic ballast, output is 30watts at 600Volts DC at 40Khz, then I run that through a flyback(with diode). Then I have 5mh-15mh coil(tunable with ferrite rod) and anywhere from 1 nF to 20nF from my homemade HV capacitors. Mathematically it should be close to resonance for 40Khz.

But resonance is so specific, I just wonder what is the best way to tune it?
        It would be helpful to have the inductance values for your circuit, along with a labeled diagram for specifications of all the other components.

Otherwise, another solution would be as level states you could implement a ZVS driver.

T-1000,
        What about this?

Perhaps Mr.Clean has a setup similar to this one in his ZVS driver video,

-------
        Last edited by zolgar; 03-21-2013, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Naudin Replication?

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
          Here is an insightful experiment by Naudin....

2SGen, an amazing tiny Solid State Generator by JL Naudin

Patrick in his pdf shared how to nullify the earth's gravity.

Ged
          Last edited by Gedfire; 07-19-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
            Here is an insightful experiment by Naudin....

2SGen, an amazing tiny Solid State Generator by JL Naudin

Ged
            Yes, I am familar with 2SGen, that was one of my first tries 2 years ago.
            All those MEG actually are designed with same principles:
            1) The pulse in primary coil(s) shorts magnetic path between magnets so the magnetic field falls to none on secondary coil in best case scenario.
            2) When primary is activated the secondary should not be used to take energy because Lenz law is in place.
            3) When primary gets powered off the secondary gets magnetized from magnets so there is magnetic field change and Lenz free to use without affecting primary coil.

Also there is problem: how much energy is used on primary to short magnetic path between magnets and how much energy is generated in secondary coil. Because primary coil is between magnets its inductance goes down almost to 0 and it is only resistance whats left in coil. Most of MEG type devices consume same or more than generate from what I seen. If someone would manage to make magnets/coils configuration without lowering inductance of primary coil, that would do breakthrough.

Comment

• hi janost.i got a bit more return out of this arrangement.it just needs a push on s1 to start every time. btw have you played with that magnacoaster setup at all?
              Attached Files

Comment

• I think we should start simple as Tariel told us
                We know that in resonant tank circuit we can accumulate large power, and tank circuit could be lonely coil also you know ?

The essence is to hit a bell but took only the sound Tesla so long time ago told us that he put his bell into vacuum and let it oscillate for 3 years.

It's interesting overload with diodes on Richard Willis schematic...I bet they must have special features.....

Comment

• We are all walking blind in the forest around same stones..
                  Maybe someone can explain how to repeat this experiment?
                  THE LENZ EFFECT UNDER LOAD IS DELETED - YouTube
                  ZERO LENZ INDUCTOR - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                    We are all walking blind in the forest around same stones..
                    Maybe someone can explain how to repeat this experiment?
                    THE LENZ EFFECT UNDER LOAD IS DELETED - YouTube
                    ZERO LENZ INDUCTOR - YouTube
                    Yeah....I will told you : BY UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS BEHIND LENZ LAW, nobody can use law without comprehension

P.S. When Lenz law apply ? can we start discussion here ?
                    Last edited by boguslaw; 03-21-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Sky commented one of his videos:
                      No, six pancake coils is not the correct number, remember that more resistance is not good for a generator, i am using four pancakes, three depending of the voltage to produce, the configuration of my pancakes are in diferent direction. Thanks for watching.
                      So does it mean that those pancake coils are wound CW/CCW but connected in such a way in parallel as to be in phase???
                      Might this increase the capacitance or inductance of the whole coil?
                      “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod68r View Post
                        hi janost.i got a bit more return out of this arrangement.it just needs a push on s1 to start every time. btw have you played with that magnacoaster setup at all?
                        Hi,

Seems a clever circuit, thanks for showing it. Anything you may wish to tell?

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

• hi gyula. i got a ferrite core,out of a radio about 4 " long.4 layers of .8 mag wire. first 2 for drive and 3 and 4 for collection.use varying lengths of heat shrink or tape for a permanent winding identifier because i got 8 wire ends. t1's collector goes to layer 1 in. lyr1 out goes to lyr2 in. lyr2 out goes to +. anode to cathode diodes go to 3 in. 3 out to 4 in. 4 out to both caps. a ferrite core gives a better return than air core for me so far, but just about any sort of coupled dual winding should work. caps are 250v x2 style met.poly,2 uf. diodes are fast recovery,.3 v drop. t1 is npn,has a hfe of 240 5v b-e, only about 50v c-e. probably want more than that. feedback/tickler coil is a 2 lead choke. ferrite core maybe 60-100 turns on it.you see them in smps. coil is about 9 mm by 12 mm in the winding.havin said all that just about any coil should do it.i put it close to one end of the ferrite rod. adjust vr1,100k to about 85k off the - rail and press a momentary switch to switch on t1. come to think of it the switch should go between + and the top of vr1.scratch that. it starts and tunes easier with the schematic setup.(guess its got 2 batteries then.something to work on.) :+) once started then adjust vr1 to tune.if it won't start try swapping the tickler coil leads.
                          i still want to credit janost for showing how simple a looped 1 battery circuit can be.
                          Last edited by hotrod68r; 03-29-2013, 10:40 AM. Reason: details

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod68r View Post
                            i still want to credit janost for showing how simple a looped 1 battery circuit can be.

I got you going, didn't I?

Comment

• Hi hotrod68r and janost,

Thanks for the details, they are clear and understandable. While I am wondering what you really meant by "i got a bit more return out of this arrangement", with respect to what did get a bit more? LOL it occured to me that you could use a tuning capacitor across the collection coils (3&4) to make it parallel resonant at a frequency. I mean a rotoverter-like tuning method where the tuning capacitor is split into 3 parts and there is a certain ratio between them, see this schematic here from this site ( merlib.org/tag/rotoverter )
                              http://www.scene.org/~esa/merlib/cir...tchingV1.3.JPG

You can see that the main tuning capacitor is C1 and there are two smaller C2 and C3 for the diodes, the relationship between the 3 caps is:
                              (C2+C3) is equal or smaller than 0.618*C1
                              You have the two 2uF metal poly caps now for C2 and C3, so C1=4/0.618=6.47uF so roughly a 4.7uF and a 2uF poly cap in parallel should be ok for testing. (Originally these caps resonate two coils of a 3 phase motor on the mains frequency 50 or 60Hz but now with this circuit it does not matter much where the resonant frequency comes about, it will still be an oscillator.)
                              With this splitting caps method, a chance is given to utilize energy circulating inside an LC tank circuit and using part of for supply voltage.
                              What do you think?

Thanks, Gyula
                              Last edited by gyula; 03-22-2013, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                                I think we should start simple as Tariel told us
                                We know that in resonant tank circuit we can accumulate large power, and tank circuit could be lonely coil also you know ?

The essence is to hit a bell but took only the sound Tesla so long time ago told us that he put his bell into vacuum and let it oscillate for 3 years...
                                I wonder if this circuit is simulating what you are describing. Such a fascinating subject indeed.

The numbers to recreate this circuit is in the PDF if anyone is interested.

Java circuit simulator
                                Circuit Simulator Applet
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X