Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all!

Details on the website Getting free energy scientifically.
    Last edited by Davi; 02-12-2013, 04:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
      Its a hoax, I said so in the very beginning but like the TPU get drowned out by the dreamers.

You need not go beyond the slick willy presentation if you know what to look for.

I hate to see people waste their time like that.

If I were to get involved I would lean toward things naudin got to work, at least he appears to have real knowledge and does not send up huge red flags as these others do.

cheers and happy winding.
      I understand what you are saying.
      but what if I AM the wind up toy?

what is a TPU?

thanks for the response.

selah V

Comment

• parametric oscillator-wikipedia is a good read.there are some juicy bits amungst the heavy math.it might be a piece of the puzzle.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
          Hi Kurt,

Well I originally assumed Bruce had them when he told me he had "Don's materials" such as his original GDTs. It turns out he meant digital materials, which some of you now have.

It turns out that Don's son, Marcus is a Mormon and apparently saw his father's work as the devils.

My detective work ended with the address on Don's website matching the google maps streetview picture to the picture in Don Smith's Library.

When I reached this point I almost wrote to Don's wife / son at his home address.

I decided not to in respect for Don and called an end to my detective work.

I'm sure his family don't want to be bothered.

The last question I asked Bruce about it I received this reply.

"I have no idea what has happened to Don's builds and I'm not in contact with Marcus."

I also tried to trace the name "Emanual Everest", who was pictured in one of the newest photos.

I can only assume that was his name because the .jpg file was called that.

For me I reached a dead end.

I tried my hardest to compile all the info together so myself and others could explore the available information.

Maybe one of you guys will make a break through where my research ended.

All the best,

Paul
          Wow man, that is an amazing story,

And Marcus is mistaken who the demons are... completely opposite.

That's religious propaghanda brainwashing at it's best... and don't get me started on mormonism

Well at least we have some pictures (worth at least a thousand words?)
          ...and videos.... and the determination of those who's life goal is to figure it out
          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
          In the expert's mind there are few.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• right on!

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
            Wow man, that is an amazing story,

Well at least we have some pictures (worth at least a thousand words?)
            ...and videos.... and the determination of those who's life goal is to figure it out
            hello Mr Clean

clarence,

determination, determination, determination.......!!!!!! no bragging in ANY sense but I've been at it for 30 yrs now - I witness what you are saying - do ..until its done!
            mike, onward!

Comment

• An Amazing Story

An amazing story Soundiceuk,

Wow! Man, I also admire the drive that lead you to go so far.That is why I am pressing on with my experiments.I feel very close, just a few off the self parts for me.....

Regards,

Ged

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
              Hi Kurt,

Well I originally assumed Bruce had them when he told me he had "Don's materials" such as his original GDTs. It turns out he meant digital materials, which some of you now have.

It turns out that Don's son, Marcus is a Mormon and apparently saw his father's work as the devils.

My detective work ended with the address on Don's website matching the google maps streetview picture to the picture in Don Smith's Library.

When I reached this point I almost wrote to Don's wife / son at his home address.

I decided not to in respect for Don and called an end to my detective work.

I'm sure his family don't want to be bothered.

The last question I asked Bruce about it I received this reply.

"I have no idea what has happened to Don's builds and I'm not in contact with Marcus."

I also tried to trace the name "Emanual Everest", who was pictured in one of the newest photos.

I can only assume that was his name because the .jpg file was called that.

For me I reached a dead end.

I tried my hardest to compile all the info together so myself and others could explore the available information.

Maybe one of you guys will make a break through where my research ended.

All the best,

Paul

Comment

• ten volts

Originally posted by level View Post
                Hi Ged, Well 12 volts output is pretty low, but sure, it is certainly do-able. It just depends what the voltage of the input signal is that you are driving the primary with, and what the turns ratio of the tesla coil is. If you want to test with lower voltages, you can feed the primary of a tesla coil with a pulse generator circuit that pulses at say 12V, or with a signal generator that generates say 10V peak, and if your turns ratio is 1:10, then you would be getting about 100V - 120V peak on the secondary or so, if you operate at around the secondary resonant frequency. If you use smaller amplitude pulses or a smaller amplitude sinewave at the primary input, you will get less voltage generated across the secondary. When your pulse generator frequency or your signal generator frequency is at the tesla coil's resonant frequency, you will get your maximum voltage across the secondary.

I'm not sure what you are looking for exactly regarding ambient/Zero Point Energy. I see everything as possibilities and different theories and concepts about such things as something like proposed tentative working models. If I can put such concepts and models to actual practical use to achieve practical results, then I will make use of them. If I can't derive any practical results from such various ideas or tentative working models or whatever, then I won't use them.
                Thanks Level and Mr. Clean,

I will take your suggestions into consideration.I have also found some off the self solutions.

Regards,
                Ged

Comment

• Hi All, and congrats on any and all progress so far.

I had a friend who was a radio man on a submarine who died of brain, kidney and lung cancer a few years ago. I had a friend who was a sattelite TV / radio uplink engineer who had a heart attack while working outside on a active dish - congestive heart failure. He later died when he rejected his heart transplant. There were some ham radio friends who were just really odd. And lastly, I have heard "stories" about how cell phones give you brain cancer.

Now I dont know the inner thoughts of Don Smith, or Marcus, or anyone else for that matter, but if someone who did not know about RF and microwave radiation exposure, read the above paragraph, perhaps they would think there were demons in that area of work. There seems to always be demons in the dark where things are not clearly understood. That goes for unexplained phenomena, advances in methods and technique, in socio-economic systems, as well as others' belief systems. Perhaps a walk a mile in someone elses shoes first, before quick characterization would be enlightening. Or at least polite.

Now to my build: my efforts at rebuilding my variable rotary capacitor have not gone very well, as I can not come to a design that gives me all of what I want out of it. Short one Microwave Oven Transformer (MOT), I visited the neighbors and scored the guts out of one they had laying around, but it is a newer panasonic inverter type But!!!!! after looking through some info on EVGRAY forum about these, they output a variable output from 23 khz to 43 khz!!! at 4kv 300 ma or with two more diodes 2kv at 600 ma. Perhaps this would be a good Don Smith NST driver?

Oh well, back to working backwards as Don put it. What I want to do is drive a pole pig transformer at 13,800 volts give or take a few. so I need ac at 13,800 to do so. how to achieve this without a major financial backing????? still working on it .

However, not to be easily discouraged, I do have two OBITs (Oil Burning Ignition Transformer) laying around. Anyone know of any reason I should steer away from these as a center tapped step down pair?

Any constructive thoughts welcome, Ken

Comment

• Oh thats brutal about your friend Ken yes Eric Dollard via techzombiescave channel has a recent vid on the shocking effects of all the power in the air.

...best to use the ground like Tesla intended eh? ....and like Tesla and Dollard said, his system does not use EM, there is however a large electro static field (i believe he said)

And how Tesla's system would light up bulbs in a fashion much like the sun (yes the sun can do damage, but its natural)

And i dont mean to offend anyone, but when religion starts to do more harm than good, it should be addresed
                    (hiding devices is preventing a better way of life.... Therefore is indirectly harmful)

I never really knew much about mormons, until One real eye opener.
                    Check out on mainstream History channel doc called: "The Mormons" where non-religious sholars and un-biased historians completely examine the entire book of mormon, chapter by chapter.
                    Turns out it really is a crazy story well worth watching!
                    And of course Southpark really portrayed it well
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• new progress

Holy crap people, i think i have actually got an increase using the Kapanadze coil.... And some initial testing on my gegene
                      Vid uploading now...
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by kenssurplus View Post
                        Now to my build: my efforts at rebuilding my variable rotary capacitor have not gone very well, as I can not come to a design that gives me all of what I want out of it. Short one Microwave Oven Transformer (MOT), I visited the neighbors and scored the guts out of one they had laying around, but it is a newer panasonic inverter type But!!!!! after looking through some info on EVGRAY forum about these, they output a variable output from 23 khz to 43 khz!!! at 4kv 300 ma or with two more diodes 2kv at 600 ma. Perhaps this would be a good Don Smith NST driver?

Oh well, back to working backwards as Don put it. What I want to do is drive a pole pig transformer at 13,800 volts give or take a few. so I need ac at 13,800 to do so. how to achieve this without a major financial backing????? still working on it .

However, not to be easily discouraged, I do have two OBITs (Oil Burning Ignition Transformer) laying around. Anyone know of any reason I should steer away from these as a center tapped step down pair?

Any constructive thoughts welcome, Ken
                        Hi kensurplus. 4KV @ 300mA would likely make a half decent sparkgap driver cct.
                        NST's used for sparkgap drivers are usually about 6KV or so at least, but 4KV would likely still give some decent spark discharges. For lower power input usage, even an NST rated at 30mA max short circuit current works very well as a sparkgap driver, so 300mA will likely give a faster pulse cap charge rate, which likely means a faster spark firing rate. A tesla coil setup can produce 13,800V quite easily, but the output current available is typically not really high since you are stepping up the voltage, but with a Don Smith coil arrangement (assuming someone can figure it out and get it working as Don Smith claimed it can work) supposedly you can achieve lots of extra power output capability.

I don't know anything about OBITs, but here is a bit of info on them:
                        Oil Burner Ignition Transformers
                        level

Comment

• new vid

Here is my newest vid, getting exciting
                          43 Don Smith Device / Kapanadze / GE-GEN - YouTube

here is the schematic
                          http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/1791/imageknr.jpg

now to tune these things up for the freq in the vid, about 17khz-18khz will be a piece of cake, then see if things get better.

also tune the kapanadze/smith, i think that can still get better too
                          Last edited by mr.clean; 05-09-2013, 06:05 AM.
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                            Here is my newest vid, getting exciting
                            43 Don Smith Device / Kapanadze / GE-GEN - YouTube
                            here is the schematic
                            http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/1791/imageknr.jpg
                            now to tune these things up for the freq in the vid, about 17khz-18khz will be a piece of cake, then see if things get better.
                            also tune the kapanadze/smith, i think that can still get better too
                            Your 'kapanadze' style coil looks interesting mr. clean. It's kind of like an auto transformer design where the primary and secondary are all one winding, but you have the doubled back outer windings in opposite direction to the inner winding, so not sure what effect that has on everything, but you seem to be getting some half decent output power. How much output power is being generated is hard to say for sure, but it is looking good though. Good job!

I borrowed an induction cooker last weekend and did some testing with a bifilar pancake coil on the weekend, but didn't see anything too spectacular with my preliminary tests. The induction cooker I was testing with was pretty finicky to get it to turn on steady to a drive a load, but I was driving regular 100W incandescent bulbs with it and they have a low resistance until their filaments heat up. I was using a bifilar pancake coil with about 25 turns of 12AWG twin lead wire, so it was probably acting as a step up transformer. With that arrangement it needed to see a load of around 125 to 150 ohms before the induction cooker would stay turned on. Adding more bulbs seemed to increase the input power accordingly, and input power seemed somewhat more than estimated output power, but I didn't have time to try to do any accurate output power measurements. I guess one possible advantage of testing with the induction cooker is they can supply a lot more power than your average NST, so that might help if using more input power can produce more noticeable results. Kapanadze doesn't seem to need too much input power drive though to get his results.
                            Last edited by level; 02-14-2013, 03:33 AM.
                            level

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
                              Your 'kapanadze' style coil looks interesting mr. clean. It's kind of like an auto transformer design where the primary and secondary are all one winding, but you have the doubled back outer windings in opposite direction to the inner winding, so not sure what effect that has on everything, but you seem to be getting some half decent output power. How much output power is being generated is hard to say for sure, but it is looking good though. Good job!

I borrowed an induction cooker last weekend and did some testing with a bifilar pancake coil on the weekend, but didn't see anything too spectacular with my preliminary tests. The induction cooker I was testing with was pretty finicky to get it to turn on steady to a drive a load, but I was driving regular 100W incandescent bulbs with it and they have a low resistance until their filaments heat up. I was using a bifilar pancake coil with about 25 turns of 12AWG twin lead wire, so it was probably acting as a step up transformer. With that arrangement it needed to see a load of around 125 to 150 ohms before the induction cooker would stay turned on. Adding more bulbs seemed to increase the input power accordingly, and input power seemed somewhat more than estimated output power, but I didn't have time to try to do any accurate output power measurements. I guess one possible advantage of testing with the induction cooker is they can supply a lot more power than your average NST, so that might help if using more input power can produce more noticeable results. Kapanadze doesn't seem to need too much input power drive though to get his results.
                              thankyou yes its nice to get some enhancement with the Kapanadze / Tesla winding
                              For anyone not familiar with it i see it as Tesla's 336,961 fig3 i'll try to post a pic.
                              It was very difficult to find out what config actually showed enhanced light... THEN added the ferrites WoW

AND you are so right, Kapanadze started his multiple kilowatts from a single 9v pulse... the ONLY explanation is that it is able to start a kind of self-exciting process, and in all Kapanadze's work he seems to use the same or variations of the same coil, along with the ground being a big focus, that i think is constant

Regarding the GE-GEN and i wonder how easy it would be to switch the capacitor on the timing chip in the induction cooker? that would possibly bring the freq up above 20khz, and it's not far off right now, so maybe a slightly smaller capacitance would do the job.

oh and

... i put 2uF parallel to the output on the GE GEN and a test wire EXPLODED and the bifilar coil LEVITATED off the cooker while lighting the lights very INTENSELY... also the caps were 250v.
                              using 1 uF (slightly out of tune but way underated v ) and it EXPANDED to look like it was going to spatter hot oil all over

i think im going to use less turns for lower voltage as the lights were being overvolted once i added the caps..then try tuning again with proper kv caps

experiments continue
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• and again here is my schematic making use of the 336,961 fig3 arrangement...
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X