Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are some news over Christmas.

If you are familar with Ismael Aviso coil shorting on peaks for getting maximum voltage there is second option when external capacitor is discharged on 0 volts maximum amps in series resonant circuit's secondary coil for maximum amps. Please see ftp://globalwave.us/incoming/T-1000/mustafa/ for full details It was claimed about making full power for 2,6kW heating infrared heaters from just few hundred input watts there.

Good luck!

P.S> My ftp link is all in Russian, needs someone to pick it up for translation into English.

Comment

• And another year goes by

They say he used the magnet to work a reed switch but I think he used the magnet to bias the core and allow the choke to pass higher frequency's into his system.[/QUOTE]
      One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
      Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
        There are some news over Christmas.

If you are familar with Ismael Aviso coil shorting on peaks for getting maximum voltage there is second option when external capacitor is discharged on 0 volts maximum amps in series resonant circuit's secondary coil for maximum amps. Please see ftp://globalwave.us/incoming/T-1000/mustafa/ for full details It was claimed about making full power for 2,6kW heating infrared heaters from just few hundred input watts there.

Good luck!

P.S> My ftp link is all in Russian, needs someone to pick it up for translation into English.
        I cant find much info on this, an audio vid in Russian but thats about it.
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Mr Clean, If you read the court Q and A's right through you will see that Tesla
          said the the damped waves were what he used to produce the freakish effects.

Producing high power discharges from a continuous lower power input is not OU.

Tesla recognized that continuous waves were required for transmission purposes
          unless utilizing the apparatus as a spark gap transmitter, which has limited uses.

And magnification of power happens with a continuous wave as well it's just sustained and at every cycle.

The circuit I posted above is a continuous wave circuit, and there is a magnification of power.

Accumulating energy at lower power then discharging at higher power for a
          shorter period is not OU, it is a magnification of power or the delivery of the
          same amount of energy at a faster rate.

Now speaking of ignorance, I seen video titles of yours which were clear
          claims of more out than in, or OU. Don't be confused, I'm not calling you
          ignorant, I am defending myself from being called ignorant on this matter by you.

I see myself get labeled a troll, paid shill, oil company disinfo operative and
          also just flat out abused and this is ignored by most on the forum. Only a few
          people came to my defence or I should say to the defence of decency with
          respect to the personal abuse.. I remember the ones who spoke out.

Unless I'm mistaken in a community when one member is unjustly abused and
          accused of things without evidence others should come to their defence or at
          least come to the defence of decency. Obviously I'm not part of a community.
          And free speech is dead here for some but not for others.

I ask some pretty solid questions that just get ignored quite often. Like this one.

How do you explain the 75 Kw idle input power with no output ? And that is
          not even counting the fictional and copper losses.
          I explain it as obvious under unity. And in my opinion his words confirm it and I
          also see no claim of any over unity,

Now, there is a vast difference between these two, the electromagnetic and current energies. That energy which goes out in the form of rays, is, as I have indicated here [on the diagram of Fig. 82], unrecoverable, hopelessly lost. You can operate a little instrument by catching a billionth part of it but, except this, all goes out into space never to return. This other energy, however, of the current in the globe, is stored and completely recoverable. Theoretically, it does not take much effort to maintain the earth in electrical vibration. I have, in fact, worked out a plant of 10,000 horse-power which would operate with no bigger loss than 1 percent of the whole power applied; that is, with the exception of the frictional energy that is consumed in the rotation of the engines and the heating of the conductors, I would not lose more than 1 percent. In other words, if I have a 10,000 horsepower plant, it would take only 100 horsepower to keep the earth vibrating so long as there is no energy taken out at any other place.
          Don't take it personal I say the same thing no matter who says it.

Cheers

Comment

• Somebody's gotta keep this thread alive

A question would you say the bemf from each of these coils is the same?

If so would they be attracted to each side of the cap?

Lets make an assumption if the bemf from one coil is voltage and the bemf from the other coil is amperage, then would they be attracted to each side of the cap?

And if the assumption is true could this be made into a pump

Comment

• Maybe I should have used polarity instead of amperage and voltage, makes it easier to swallow.

What if we shorted the secondary to create a standing field, would this help feed our pump?
              Last edited by Dave45; 12-30-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Did I mention today was my birthday
                Its better to give than receive

Comment

• Hey Dave,
                  This is for you:
                  Spongebob-Best Day Ever(with lyrics) - YouTube
                  And many more
                  Bob

Comment

• Thanks Bob

Iv found the best way to dissolve the glue that holds the ferrite cores in a flyback is to soak it overnight in acetone, comes right apart. I had one of the older ones with the large core.
                    I found a glass container that the flyback would fit in and submerged the flyback completely with acetone, then cover the top so the acetone cannot evaporate.

Comment

• Be careful the acetone is highly flammable, use and store in a well ventilated area away from sparks- machinery.

later
                      dave

Comment

• How much energy can we pump into this capacitor bank.
                        We can make it resonate at any frequency we like by changing the capacitance, how much energy would be pumped into the capacitor bank if it resonated at 60 hz.

Comment

• Lets say the coils ran in the mhz range but the caps discharged at 60 hz how much energy gets pumped into the caps.
                          Of course we do not want the caps to discharge back across the coils.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                            Lets say the coils ran in the mhz range but the caps discharged at 60 hz how much energy gets pumped into the caps.
                            Of course we do not want the caps to discharge back across the coils.
                            Hi Dave are you saying that if we change the ZVS cap to say larger capacitance we can acquire OU on this circuit?
                            Thanks

Comment

• We dont use the cap bank to bounce energy back across the coils we collect the energy here.
                              The bemf from the cw and ccw coils is of an opposite polarity, we are collecting the bemf from both coils, the secondary helps feed the bemf.

Comment

• Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Working...
                                X