No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The electric field will not cross through the center of the toroid unless there is a conductive path, complete separation.
    But once you wind a coil on the toroid you have completed a conductive path through the toroid and the electric field will rise and fall back to the primary, so we use four toroids and isolate the primary.
    Then the electric field will circle around the outside of the four toroids trying to reach the coil but no conductive path.
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Isolated primary

Comment

• Bruce DePalma's N-machine

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
        Isolated primary
        Hi Dave,

I would like to understand your idea better. Do you have a summary description or web site?

Also, I enjoyed reading about Bruce DePalma's N-machine. I your construction related to that in some way?

Thank-you.
        There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
          DePalma N-machine 11/18 - YouTube - this is where conventional scientist says "it is impossible". You may disagree if you wish but the same effect was used to turn Faraday motor+generator into self running machine plus giving mechanical power to run conventional generator..
          Can you show some evidence of this ? To say it you must have evidence surely.

Anyway I have already stated it was claimed by Tesla that a unipolar motor
          can be Lenz free or Lenz reduced.

But that is an entirely different device and principal of operation to that of a
          regular motor. And as I understand it the no Lenz effect has yet to be
          demonstrated. Do you have some evidence of the no Lenz effect in such a
          generator being actually demonstrated with third party verification from a
          qualified party ?

Cheers

Last edited by Farmhand; 12-18-2012, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• @Farmhand: I did not built it. Bruce Depalma did in 70's. If you want to verify this it will cost several grands to build efficient Faraday rotoverter.

Comment

• Mr De Palma is talking of no increase in drive motor power when the
              generator is loaded as well, but what is the real efficiency ?

I don't see him make any claim of over unity.

How much power does the drive motor consume before the generator is
              engaged and starts to produce power ?

If the drive motor is consuming 5 kW of power just to turn the thing, then he
              engages the generator and gets 4 kW without any increase in the drive motor
              input power the device is still under unity.

All the input power to the drive motor must be considered as input, and to get
              over unity the generator must dissipate more energy than is input to make it
              happen.

Can you show where these figures are shown ?

Why would I want to replicate something when there is insufficient evidence to show an over unity effect ?

Just because the generator did not affect the drive motor input does not
              make it automatically an over unity device.

Last edited by Farmhand; 12-18-2012, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• The only credible claim for over unity would show the entire input power
                consumed and the energy dissipated from the output would need to exceed
                all input energy supplied by the operator. This must be shown to be a valid claim.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                  @Farmhand: I did not built it. Bruce Depalma did in 70's. If you want to verify this it will cost several grands to build efficient Faraday rotoverter.
                  I see no over unity claim to verify.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                    I see no over unity claim to verify.
                    Then to verify you need to build one and do all measurements yourself when speed is over mechanical resistance barrier.

Comment

• i really like the ideas discussed, and it reminds me of this...

...which i have the "plans " for. apparently the person who bought plans can share it once with a friend.. i was the lucky friend.

SP500 Generator - up to 6KW of power - Free Energy Motors - YouTube

hehe, its bifiliar tesla pancake all the way, but stacked, and im assuming resonant at the chosen RPM.

...but big factor is the 50% On (and powering coils to drive rotor)
                      ..and the 50% Off (disconnected from source, and backfeeding to source, and using momentum while the collapse of Run coil redirected to source)

then the motor described, is coupled to an identical generator, and that is where power is taken

as well is the mechanical switching...100+yrs ago Tesla-style

But lets not forget the object of this thread lol

Just bust out your old full size NST and some tuning caps for 60hz, and start having fun!

Don Smith Device Project Part 35: Resonant 60hz Transformer Experiment - YouTube
                      Last edited by mr.clean; 12-18-2012, 05:50 PM.
                      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                      In the expert's mind there are few.
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Not sure if everyone has seen this Patent EP2505807A2 - Self-sustaining electric-power generator utilizing electrons of low inertial ... - Google Patents posted by Morpher44 on the Hubbard Coil thread.
                          Last edited by Dave45; 12-22-2012, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• To all

Hi All

It was a good and exiting year since I joined this forum I have interacted with the best of people and learned a lot it is almost like a family.
                            In our quest to achieve free energy, we have explored different avenues and tried a lot of different methods to achieve that, and I believe that with persistence we will get there... I want to thank you all for sharing so openly. I realize that it takes a lot of time and energy not to mention the cost to do this.
                            But I want to leave this as a thought, In Africa you can buy radios that you can wind up and it will run for a few hours, it only takes your own effort to do that And I believe if we explore that avenue then we will get a lot closer to self sustainability .
                            My best wishes to all and may you be blessed.

Johan

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone! [DOWNLOAD] FRESH-M ft. Lindsay - Merry Christmas Everyone - YouTube

Comment

• Merry Sun God worship again everyone

to bring in more good progress this year, just wanted to share an account of Q&A with Tesla... he DID in fact say there was extra energy present...

"...
                                Counsel

You say the energy was 1,000 times greater. Do you mean that the voltage was increased, or the current, or both?

Tesla

Yes both. To be more explicit, I take a very large self-inductance and a comparatively small capacity, which I have constructed in a certain way so that the electricity cannot leak out. I thus obtain a low frequency; but, as you know, the electromagnetic radiation is proportionate to the square root of the capacity divided by the self-induction. I do not permit the energy to go out; I accumulate in that circuit a tremendous energy. When the high potential is attained, if I want to give off electromagnetic waves, I do so, but I prefer to reduce those waves in quantity and pass a current into the earth, because electromagnetic wave energy is not recoverable while that [earth] current is entirely recoverable, being the energy stored in an elastic system.

Counsel

What elastic system do you refer to?

Tesla

I mean this: If you pass a current into a circuit with large self-induction, and no radiation takes place, and you have a low resistance, there is no possibility of this energy getting out into space; therefore, the impressed impulses accumulate.

Counsel

Let's see if I understand this correctly. If you have radiation or electromagnetic waves going from your system, the energy is wasted?

Tesla

Absolutely wasted. From my circuit you can get either electromagnetic waves, 90 percent of electromagnetic waves if you like, and 10 percent in the current energy that passes through the earth. Or, you can reverse the process and get 10 percent of the energy in electromagnetic waves and 90 percent in energy of the current that passes through the earth.

It is just like this: I have invented a knife. The knife can cut with the sharp edge. I tell the man who applies my invention, you must cut with the sharp edge. I know perfectly well you can cut butter with the blunt edge, but my knife is not intended for this. You must not make the antenna give off 90 percent in electromagnetic and 10 percent in current waves, because the electromagnetic waves are lost by the time you are a few arcs around the planet, while the current travels to the uttermost distance of the globe and can be recovered..."

(author)
                                This view, by the way, is now confirmed. Note, for instance, the mathematical treatise of Sommerfeld,[*] who shows that my theory is correct, that I was right in my explanations of the phenomena, and that the profession was completely misled. This is the reason why these followers of mine in high frequency currents have made a mistake. They wanted to make high frequency alternators of 200,000 cycles with the idea that they would produce electromagnetic waves, 90 percent in electromagnetic waves and the rest in current energy. I only used low alternations, and I produced 90 percent in current energy and only 10 percent in electromagnetic waves, which are wasted, and that is why I got my results. . . .

You see, the apparatus which I have devised was an apparatus enabling one to produce tremendous differences of potential and currents in an antenna circuit. These requirements must be fulfilled, whether you transmit by currents of conduction, or whether you transmit by electromagnetic waves. You want high potential currents, you want a great amount of vibratory energy; but you can graduate this vibratory energy. By proper design and choice of wave lengths, you can arrange it so that you get, for instance, 5 percent in these electromagnetic waves and 95 percent in the current that goes through the earth. That is what I am doing. Or you can get, as these radio men, 95 percent in the energy of electromagnetic waves and only 5 percent in the energy of the current. . . . The apparatus is suitable for one or the other method. I am not producing radiation with my system; I am suppressing electromagnetic waves. . . . In my system, you should free yourself of the idea that there is radiation, that the energy is radiated. It is not radiated; it is conserved. . . .
                                In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                                In the expert's mind there are few.
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X