• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pulse this

florist wire - copper wire
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Hi Fellows,

General FYI: After a quick perusal of "a few bits" related to technical information found on this thread; it appears the following might be of some assistance or interest.

1. Google Books has scanned many old, now copyright free, texts that can read on line or downloaded (they are free) [books.google.com].

2. Spark Gap wireless high power Radio Transmitters were used extensively around the late 1800's through the early 1900's. Many excellent technical books were published during this period. Also, medical treatments at that time focused on the use of high voltage and a variety of excellent texts were written on the technical aspects of HV generation.

Anyway, the point being, this free source of great informative only requires the time and ability to read. As you will soon learn; much of what is contemplated and underway here was studied, analyzed, documented and accomplished over a hundred years ago but with differing objectives in mind.

An example link (if it works): An Elementary Manual of Radiotelecgraphy and Radiotelephony by Dr. J. A. Fleming F.R.S. Longmans Green & Co. 1916.

Google Books ( An elementary manual of radiotelegraphy and radiotelephony for students and ... - Sir John Ambrose Fleming - Google Books

|| more | books | search tools | Free Google ebooks | any time ??? | etc... || - you get the idea - also - they provide an excellent "word/phrase" search capability [great job Google]

The list of related books and authors is too large to include here but I guarantee your efforts of discovery will be well rewarded. BTW, the Chaps back then had little or no equipment and there was little or no a-priori knowledge (e.g. early on at least [1850's] spark length and shocks served as their volt meters).. ) Some of things they tried was simply Bizarre for lack of a better term!

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
        You are indeed correct.
        And i dont say this because i read book's or done some training course in electronic's-i say this because i actualy build the devices,and see the results for myself.
        If i pulse a coil with a square wave at a 50% duty cycle ,useing a 12 volt supply-it will draw a set amount of current.
        Without changing anything else other than the voltage to a 24 volt supply-the current used is not double that of the 12 volt supply.
        Infact it would only be a 70% rise in current total.

I have also carried out this test many time's useing air core coils-and the results are much the same.
        So the conclusion must be that resistance rises with voltage in a pulsed coil.

Im not saying any one is wrong in what they say.I am just saying what i have seen with my own eyes.
        I don't really see how current did not double. In my opinion, I see two things:

1/ reading error
        2/ possibly some current flowing back

Comment

• series more voltage
          parallel more amperage
          one shorted
          Last edited by Dave45; 11-30-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
            Kurt:
            In the last Dunatron video was resonant inverter running on cold electricity from capacitor. The inverter uses push-pull transistors there and 1:1 output transformer to bulb. I also have contact with Dynatron on Skype just in case if you will need something.

Dave45:
            In regards to SM TPU you probably would love to see this treasure:
            http://web.archive.org/web/200612122...pplication.pdf
            http://www.thewaterengine.com/pdf/stevenmarktpu.pdf

Cheers!
            WoW that is cool you are somewhat close with Dynatron/Destine ! I really would have never-ending questions, but i'll make a list

so his device was actually feeding the inverter it was running on??

and the solid state docs are very cool as well, god what to work on ?
            Last edited by mr.clean; 11-30-2012, 04:18 PM.
            In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
            In the expert's mind there are few.
            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post

series more voltage
              parallel more amperage
              one shorted
              it turning alien hehe im interested to see what happens!!

hopefully today i will have a new core to connect with my metglass amcc-320 core and see what happens !

planning on using an inverter off battery for my 60hz freq, but we'll see how it does, i think its modified sine, so idk, but gonna be fun to find out
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                it turning alien hehe im interested to see what happens!!

hopefully today i will have a new core to connect with my metglass amcc-320 core and see what happens !

planning on using an inverter off battery for my 60hz freq, but we'll see how it does, i think its modified sine, so idk, but gonna be fun to find out
                I havent had a chance to play with it yet, wound it before work this morning, when pulsed it should pulse the magnetic field which should pulse the electric field which should pulse the magnetic field which, wait how many pulses is that

Comment

• Well.....LaserSaber HAS OU in his last Ringer circuit , it needs only more elements and tweaking....

Diode bridge from fast and low drop diodes maybe in parallel to led bulb to collect the unused energy into capacitor then DC-DC buck converter to move charge to initial capacitor (which however is not the one in circuit ;-) , more later)
                  I will show you my concept schematic later , however only theoretical one ,ok ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                    WoW that is cool you are somewhat close with Dynatron/Destine ! I really would have never-ending questions, but i'll make a list

so his device was actually feeding the inverter it was running on??

and the solid state docs are very cool as well, god what to work on ?
                    There are 2 inverters: 300W for flyback circuit and resonant for output circuit. The second is running on cold electricity and in resonant frequency. The incandescent bulb is attached to transformer comming out of that inverter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                      As I said, I was not saying Laser Saber was claiming OU, What I said was it is
                      implied, and many people are touting his stuff as likely OU. I just said it would
                      go a long was to dispel the hype or to justify it if actual efficiency figures
                      were shown, It's not hard to do and is information many think is necessary for
                      evaluating circuit's.

In all fairness when Zilano posted a picture of Laser Saber's setup and claimed
                      it was an OU device, somebody asked him and he did set the story straight at
                      the time.

My Oscillator efficiency test showed 76 % efficiency, or so and I did a
                      comparison between the scope VRMS measurement and my True RMS DMM
                      measurement. My upload attempt failed last night I'll try again tonight, I
                      probably went overboard with the caps and stuff to try to smooth the input
                      and output, and I went with a battery for a load with a 0.1 Ohm current
                      sensing resistor. But I believe the measurement is accurate and I am open to
                      qualified advice and constructive criticisms. I'm no movie maker, or presenter.
                      But the meat is in the numbers.

I might test some other things too.

Can you show me where I said Laser Saber claimed OU and I will retract it and
                      apologize. My ego allows me to be wrong and to apologize to people. If I have
                      inadvertently offended anyone I am sorry. But I have the right to my opinion
                      if it is not intentionally abusive.

He still avoided the question of the run time at full power concerning the
                      transistor heating issues, if there is any issue, maybe there isn't, just asking.

Anyway I'm glad you found it funny, it'll be even funnier if I didn't say he
                      claimed OU. I can't say for sure I didn't, it is possible, but I don't remember.

Some time ago I was asked on this forum which device I thought was the
                      best for people to build for a useful and efficient setup for lighting.
                      I recommended Laser Saber's setup back then, even though the ringing noise
                      would drive both me and my little dog nuts. I thought it was the best efficient
                      lighting setup to build with the best instructions for building. I guess no one
                      remembers that. My opinions are unbiased in my opinion.

Laser Saber sets an example of a person who can answer a straight question
                      asked. People just need to ask.

Cheers
                      Well I don't want to belabor the point but I only stated that you said people were getting the impression his circuits were OU (or that it was implied) and I said I didn't get that impression. We can all draw our own conclusions but I prefer not to draw conclusions on what other people are thinking.
                      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by level
                        I don't really have too much time for reading through all the older posts in this long thread, so I am wondering did anyone build zilano's Don Smith device, and did anyone get any notable results from doing so? Were you able to get any significant usable power out, or were there any other benefits gained? I am also wondering how close anyone here has come so far with Don Smith devices in general?
                        i would say this is one of my better performance with the stepdown coils.

(btw i had this idea before i read Zilano's stuff, that stepping DOWN rather than up as in Don's.)

1/4 relationship between L1 being 4 times the length of L2, and L2 is then doubled and parallel.
                        the full length of both L2 coils is half of the full primary, to be clear

here i tune with LEDs and then show the result of the tune ....
                        Don Smith Device Project Part 32: Stepdown Coil Tune and Resonance at 53Khz - YouTube

and here i did a minimum run test with 3 watts input.. and the same 20 watt Halogen was blinding...

Don Smith Device Project Part 31: 3 Watts In, 20 Watt Halogen Lit Bright - YouTube

here i do a battery vs system test...
                        input was 11.25 watts lighting the 20 watt halogen

Don Smith Device Project Part 33: full watt bulb vs Smith stepdown comparison - YouTube

anyway, from many cooked instruments, it fun to just get it to run halogens and see what it can do,
                        easy low tech stuff, observe reular DC wattage brightness, and match brightness with your system, then check input power

there certainly are explanations for what would explain brightness matching, but bottom line is, its good light, and now i have spark quenched magnetically and encased in PVC actinglike a large Adjustable GDT... and totally quiet now!!

coming soon
                        Last edited by mr.clean; 12-01-2012, 01:36 AM.
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
                          I don't really see how current did not double. In my opinion, I see two things:

1/ reading error
                          2/ possibly some current flowing back
                          I wish i had some answers for you quantumuppercut-but i do not.
                          I can only share what i observe.
                          Maybe the backEMF could also be seen as a resistance,as it dose resist change within the coil?

Comment

• Efficiency evaluation of an oscillator producing spikes. Roughly 78 % efficient.
                            Which in my books is pretty good for the device.

Oscillator Efficiency Measurement - YouTube

Test was done with Watts of power. My true RMS DMM showed only a 5 mV
                            difference in measurement compared to the RMS measurement of the scope, the
                            scope being more accurate I think.

By arranging the circuit in a different way I can apply my regenerative formula
                            and measurement procedure and maybe show OU. But if it is real or not is another matter.

Cheers
                            Last edited by Farmhand; 12-01-2012, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by level
                              I don't really have too much time for reading through all the older posts in this long thread, so I am wondering did anyone build zilano's Don Smith device, and did anyone get any notable results from doing so? Were you able to get any significant usable power out, or were there any other benefits gained? I am also wondering how close anyone here has come so far with Don Smith devices in general?
                              Level, Stoker_x1 claims to have replicated the device. See his post here:
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post193360
                              Over the following 3 pages, he spells out some of the finer points, however, he clearly states that he used Patrick Kelly's work to guide him.
                              So it isn't the Zilano version (the way I understand it), but it may be of some help (pp. 170-173)
                              Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker_x1 View Post
                                I have been a member of this forum for several years now. I rarely post anything here because I would rather not influence people with my personal thoughts. That appears to make me different than a lot of people who seem to spend their entire day posting complaints and doubting Thomas thoughts they have.

I would like to address the problems with these kinds of posts. It takes to long to read through all the posts that contribute nothing to the development of new energy sources.

I have spent a great deal of time educating myself to understand the concepts that are offered here. I rarely come to this site first anymore because there are so many useless posts that add no new knowledge or ideas. By this I mean, I am a researcher and my time is limited. When someone makes a claim, I study it and draw my own conclusions. I don’t need proof in the form of a video or anything else. I certainly don’t spend my precious time setting in front of a computer telling everyone it can’t work or I want proof.

If someone’s claim has merit, then I test the idea. Sometimes I learn something new, only because I tried what someone claimed. Listen guy and galls, there is nothing wrong with that. Most of the doubting Thomas’s haven’t provided any proof that they even know how to do a proper test.

Many people want nothing more than just a golden key. They rely on the hard work of others to hand then a finished product. Do you folks know how expensive it is to properly test and discover new methods of producing cheap free energy?

Do you think that by slamming someone’s ideas and or claims that maybe they will disclose more important information? Just reading the post on page 170 of this thread would discourage most people from even trying to build some of this stuff.

Some people do more damage to new ideas than you might think. So don’t expect me to share my successes with you as I know I don’t have time for all this nonsense.

I built Don Smith’s device and it works. I’m now on my third revision and have made some new discoveries. Post #5077, by Farmhand, quoting bbem is correct. For the record, he didn’t make a new discovery. What he did was simple! He studied Smith and learned. Smith told the truth and though he was old, and sometimes, he forgot to point out important facts in the right order to make it easier to understand his claims. But bbem sorted through those problems and built a working device. How do I know that? I did the same thing.

“It is all about RESONANCE!!!

You people need to stop looking for hand outs and you need to start studying and testing. That is how you make it work.

I don’t do videos and I will not respond to questions as I can’t learn from Doubting Thomas’s.

I would ask some of you to keep your thoughts to yourselves and make life easier for the rest of us. Do some of you work for the power companies?

No evidence and all talk means it is all BS. Anyone can say stuff.

Invoking conspiracy talk and accusing others of working for the power companies spells a paranoid delusional to me.

No evidence means no evidence to show. He a hypist.

These people when asked a valid question simply resort to accusing others of
                                looking for handouts which is total BS, it is prudent to ask for evidence, it is
                                silly to just believe anything some hypist says. His purpose was to renew the
                                wild goose chase. If anyone is working for the oil companies it is guys like him
                                who just say stuff and provide no evidence. Stoker = Zilano = full of it.

No evidence means nothing to offer but words and opinion.

Cheers

P.S. People keep saying they have built a working device, but without any
                                evidence it is just words, what do they mean by working. Why not be more
                                detailed, do they mean it makes a spark and lights a light or do they mean it
                                produces kilo Watts of extra energy ? A working device could mean anything.
                                It's another attempt to make it OK for people to make claims with no
                                evidence. Hypists will continue to do that because that is what they want to
                                do, make claims but provide no evidence, but for what purpose ?

Last edited by Farmhand; 12-01-2012, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X