Clear All

• Got the bands wound and the primary
    I'll start the secondary's after a break

Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Thane Heins' transformer

Originally posted by level
      I was thinking the same thing.
      Thane shows the seconday toroid as thicker in his diagram, so he might well
      have intended for the secondary to be of higher permeability. Doubling the cores might achieve that. Not sure if a sine wave would give any better results or not. It's worth a try to compare results anyway.
      The whole concept of Thane's transformer is to eliminate the reverse magnetic flow by providing a much greater magnetic flow path in the second toroid. However, please note that 'toroid' is only a notional term in Thane's design as the construction is actually a one-piece figure-of-8 build of insulated iron shims where the right hand half has a much greater cross-sectional area than the part where the primary is wound.

I am actually doubtful that touching two ferrite toroids together is actually effective, but even if it were, then to get the increased magnetic path on the right would require two toroids on the right and just one on the left (a total of three, not two). But there is a big question mark over whether or not two adjacent ferrite toroids will divert the flux flowing inside one integral toroid. My initial test seem to indicate that they don't, but I have spent far too little time on it to be sure, and so, I will be very interested to see the results from you hot-shot experimenters with all the fancy test gear.

Good luck guys,

Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by level
        Hi Patrick,

Yes, my understanding is that whatever the exact configuration of the cores, that the flux path for diverting the Back EMF induced flux in the secondaries needs to be of higher premeability, since according to Thane's theory the flux will follow the path of least reluctance. I plan to start doing some testing with this on the weekend and I will post back here of what my results are, whether positive or negative. Thanks for the comments...
        This is partially true. Also both secondaries should be winded by opposite hand rules so when they induce counter EMF, the secondary coils induced magnetic fields under load would be in opposite magnetic polarity to each other so the magnetic path would be a closed loop between them two only.

P.S> The magnetic current has same properties as electric current - the shortest and least resistance path is used to close the loop.

Cheers!
        Last edited by T-1000; 11-17-2012, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• You guy's know about resonance, let me ask a question.
          If we have two coils connected together they should have a natural resonance right? both have capacitance and inductance they should work together and have a natural resonance.
          Can I add capacitance to each and change their resonance
          I want my primary to resonate with the shorted coils.

Comment

• After thinking on it not connecting the shorted coils together but just using a cap I should be able to bring the primary and all the shorted coils together into resonance.
            What if I had six shorted coils in resonance with the primary.
            I think I'll weigh the primary and match the weight in the secondary's that should get me close the use the function gen to match,
            I need a scope in a bad way, not having one is sure going to make this hard.
            Last edited by Dave45; 11-17-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• You probably would not need the outer bands just the inner to shunt the primary with coils in a fixed position around the primary, just like a snowflake six positions.
              Houston we have liftoff
              Its just like the Searl gen without moving magnets and everything is in resonance, I think the problem with the seg is the magnets are not in resonance, but I could be wrong about the mags, but I do know how it works.
              Last edited by Dave45; 11-17-2012, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Searl is right a properly tuned seg will achieve antigravity, but would be to expensive, it can be done with coils.
                All the devices we study are connected in one way or another, we just have to put it all together.
                Last edited by Dave45; 11-17-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Take this device shunt the primary with three bands add three more coils around the perimeter.
                  And bring them all into resonance of course

Job 38:31
                  Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
                  Who knew there were magnetic bands 4000 years ago
                  Last edited by Dave45; 11-17-2012, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Hey Mr. Clean,

Great job on your progress! I enjoy your videos very much.

I have been busy with my build over the last couple of months. I had to move away from the whole Don Smith thing because there was too many misleading info out there and from Don himself. I read few of the books suggested by Eric Dollard and have come to a different conclusion regarding what Don Smith was trying to do. I am now building a new test model with the principles I learned over the last 10 months. I'm very excited about it since my smaller model showed very promising results. Eric Dollard was right, we need to think in terms of synthesizing energy. I will post details once I'm done my tests and document the results.

All the best on your projects!

Comment

• Ezekiel 1:15
                      Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

Ezekiel 1:16
                      The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Ezekiel 10:9
                      And when I looked, behold the four wheels by the cherubims, one wheel by one cherub, and another wheel by another cherub: and the appearance of the wheels was as the colour of a beryl stone.

Ezekiel 10:10
                      And as for their appearances, they four had one likeness, as if a wheel had been in the midst of a wheel.

read carefully there were four wheels that had the appearance of a wheel within a wheel
                      Last edited by Dave45; 11-17-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                        Ezekiel 1:15
                        Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

Ezekiel 1:16
                        The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

Ezekiel 10:9
                        And when I looked, behold the four wheels by the cherubims, one wheel by one cherub, and another wheel by another cherub: and the appearance of the wheels was as the colour of a beryl stone.

Ezekiel 10:10
                        And as for their appearances, they four had one likeness, as if a wheel had been in the midst of a wheel.

read carefully there were four wheels that had the appearance of a wheel within a wheel
                        The Lord has shown us how to build it, Lets build it.

later
                        dave

Comment

• In my side, - the ferrites (AL 5500 nH) finaly arrived for my quadruple transformer.

Now waiting for wires to come up then I will wind it with 2 primary coils and 2 secondary on opposite legs. The secondary will be winded on shortest path: first by left hand rule, second by right hand rule, the layers will be like in E. Leedskalnin PMH:
                          Ed Leedskalnin - PMH Experiments 1 - YouTube

There are 2 questions to be answered:
                          1) Can we bend magnetic B field from 180 degrees North + North/South + South on 90/270 degrees to make transformer action by A field?
                          2) The counter EMF from secondaries - can we make 2 windings in such way they will cancell summary BEMF?

Hopefully I will have real answer by the end of next week.

Cheers!
                          Last edited by T-1000; 11-17-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Four large toroid ferrite cores and four small toroid ferrite cores all wound with primary, or maybe just wire for us poorboy's

Comment

• Good info

Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                              I have done an enormous amount of research since last posting. This included direct conversations with Travis of the Travis effect, Tariel Kapanadze, the Magnacoaster scientific team and other succesful OU replicators.
                              My conclusion is that they are all using radiant energy albeit in different formats.
                              The points to remember are that the circuit has to be switched on and off rapidly.
                              The on time has to be less than 1 millisecond.
                              This effect of itself generates high voltage spikes, which is the sign of radiant energy. The frequency time has to be as high as possble - into the mhz if possible.
                              The reason spark gaps sometimes work is that this condition can be recreated at resonance, however it is more likely to be miss than hit.
                              Better to use a digital gating system.
                              Resonance between L1 and L2 can be automatically induced by both coils sharing negative ground. This also prevents a floating voltage from putting the build out of phase.
                              We shouldn't be surprised.
                              All this info on radiant energy is in Tesla's talks and patents.
                              Thanks for this.

Automatic Resonance you say?How could I do this with a flyback?

Keep upthe great work!

Ged

Comment

• Good

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                                hi buddy, if the caps are off load, then they will charge up to 2kv 40uf in just a few seconds, and then most things that would encounter that would be exploded
                                Keep in mind that is an old schematic, and some values are not intended
                                Thanks Kurt,

and thanks to the guy who updated the schematics.Awesome!

Kurt,so to prevent an explosion could we have used a varistor or GDT etc or triac to shunt excess voltages above a certain range?

Ged

Comment

Working...
                                X