Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by verpies View Post
    It is still not clear where the +9V supply rail comes from
    From a separate 9V battery. It's sitting to the right of the PWM ckt in the briefcase, e.g. 13:40 of video 39C.

pt

Comment

• image addition

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
      bull****
      The red wire.

Time Index: 0841

Time Index: 0106

The red wires goes down into the center of the table.

Enough said.
      Last edited by Berg; 11-13-2012, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berg View Post
        The red wire.

The red wires goes down into the center of the table.

Enough said.
        Guys, the RomeoUK thread is on Muller Dynamo

You might reuse it for this discussion.

Comment

• In Kurt's Self-running Device, the free parallel wire from the negative terminal of the C7 capacitor and the 12V battery, appears to be tuning/detuning something.
          It resembles another successful OU Device that worked when it was tuned/detuned by a free hanging wire (or touched by hand). See this video of it.
          Last edited by verpies; 11-13-2012, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pault View Post
            From a separate 9V battery. It's sitting to the right of the PWM ckt in the briefcase, e.g. 13:40 of video 39C.
            Mr. Clean has not confirmed that the +9V rail is supplied by a separate 9V battery.
            Also, video 39C is not the video of the self-runner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cap-Z-ro View Post
              Ed Leedskalnin once said...

"I made a lot more electricity with steel than I ever made with copper".

Regards...
              WoW 1st post ever, welcome CapZro and that is a priceless statement Thankyou!!
              makes me second guess everything
              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
              In the expert's mind there are few.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                One question on the LED lights - they appear to be the kind that is made for either 120 VAC or possibly 12 volt DC meaning they are not bare LED's and they will have a step down circuit or something in there to limit current and power to them. Most LED's sold in stores now which look like the ones you have are built this way. I'm asking because the type of load they put on the circuit may be of significance too.
                great point, similar to videos ago, using test leads greatly reduced the power out.
                there prob is a limiter of some sort inside the bulbs which would take output and not display it in the load
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Mr. Clean has not confirmed that the +9V rail is supplied by a separate 9V battery.
                  Also, video 39C is not the video of the self-runner.
                  ok i thought it was clear from the videos past, here is the schematic, the signal gen running the base cannot power the system...
                  DIY Homemade Signal Generator with Pulse Width Modulation - RMCybernetics

but in case you havent heard, i was awake for almost 2 days trying to get it to do it again, so im gonna leave it for a while.

something that cant be replicated ecludes it from the contest

but fear not, got more coming
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• MrClean Circuit Simulation

The following LTspice simulation is not meant to discourage anyone but simply point out that this circuit can run with oscillator drive only.
                    This is NOT a precise simulation.
                    The waveform is across the volt meter/LED.

Attached Files
                    Last edited by duff; 11-13-2012, 07:55 PM. Reason: Adding LTspice circuit

Comment

Below is an updated schematic diagram of Kurt's Device.

It is still not clear where the +9V supply rail comes from ...and where the red question marks go to.

brilliant work man! its exactly it, the 9v is just what u have there, and it shares the neg connection, the 9v ends where ur pic says, and the top ? is to the other 12v red connections (cap in its place),

and the bottom ? is not to anything

like i said tho if the free wire is connected as u would think it should, the cap runs down fast as usual, but with free end, it mustve been like an antenna collecting neg charge,
                      and if you read the caps instead of the bulb, then your meter will drain the cap (by having a meter on it)
                      but it could be a lifetime before i can really figure it out, i hope to get ppl interested in the BiToroid, but keep in mind this last circuit is so far non-duplicatable lol
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Hi Mr.Clean,

Is the emitter on the 2N3055 connected to the same negative line as the 12V 1F cap?

Could it not be that something like ION over at overunityresearch.com pointed out:

This is partially correct, but even if the system is not self running, and the oscillator is starved for current and voltage, the 1F capacitor voltage will be seen to rise and continually power the circuit....for a while until all soakage is bled out.

To get the effect again, Mr. Clean will have to connect the battery to the 1F capacitor for a long time to get original conditions of dielectric absorption before disconnecting.
                        I used to be a member over on overunityresearch.com but my user name expired and they have made it a "by invitation" only kind of place. Anyway I think ION is pointing out something that you may want to try. Charge that Cap for a few hours. Discharge it for a few seconds and then connect up as before and see if you get the effect you first noticed.

I can say that I have seen dielectric absorption effects do some pretty strange things while experimenting with my JR no battery circuit. It might be worth checking out. If I am misunderstanding the Caps connection points forget everything I am saying.

Comment

• One more question. What space is the gap in the toroids? Are they split and then press backed together? In the video It almost looks like you glued them back together after you split them.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post

brilliant work man! its exactly it, the 9v is just what u have there, and it shares the neg connection, the 9v ends where ur pic says, and the top ? is to the other 12v red connections (cap in its place),

and the bottom ? is not to anything

like i said tho if the free wire is connected as u would think it should, the cap runs down fast as usual, but with free end, it mustve been like an antenna collecting neg charge,
                            and if you read the caps instead of the bulb, then your meter will drain the cap (by having a meter on it)
                            but it could be a lifetime before i can really figure it out, i hope to get ppl interested in the BiToroid, but keep in mind this last circuit is so far non-duplicatable lol
                            non duplicatable? wah wah. I just got my toroids. I guess I didn't need any money for Christmas anyway. I know ... someone call the wahbulance. Just teasin' I needed some bigger toroids anyway. I'm going to give this a serious try but it will be a couple days before I can start. I always felt Thane had some good things going with the Bitoroid.
                            Lasersaber may have a point on the 1 Farad caps if they were in the circuit. I've got a dozen of them that are 5.5 volt units and used to run a small LED on one just hooked directly up. It would run for hours.

BTW thanks to verpies for his work on this schematic. If anyone wants to print it out or has a narrower monitor you may want to grab my slight mod to it - same diagram but stacked so it's not so wide.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by ewizard; 11-13-2012, 04:50 PM.
                            There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Conditioning

LaserSaber has a point.
                              This was posted by a.king21 on OverUnity
                              Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

I don't know how genuine he is however

Bert

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
                                I think most of the people on this forum have already read it.
                                But thanks for the tip.

Tell me Kurt, how on earth did you figure the darligton pair would oscillate?

It did but in my world I would have never thougt.
                                Hehe very good question, on paper it looks like all that would happen is 1 of 2 things, ok 3...

1: do nothing, because nothing is triggering base but grnd
                                2: absolute MeltDown, because no resistors
                                (& what it actually did )
                                3: work beautifully and draw little current

it spawned from watching Lidmotor and Dodoshlodo radiant vids on youtube

yes thats another "wierd one" i've experimented with. its really beautiful tho, so simple and logical.

HEY question, i have a bunch of stuff i want to set up, i want to make an IGBT pulser to pulse the Don Smith 2000v40uF caps, but cant figure out Dynatrons hookup... the base of IGBT goes direct on pos of big caps?
                                БТГ - YouTube
                                that schem is for this vid...
                                Модернизация , 5300 оборотов на валу двигателя! - YouTube

also, ive got some really cool things planned Smith related, coming soon

as for the latest Bitoroid vid i have left it the same, but i actually made another bitoroid with gapped cores, using flybacks and factory made secondaries... the result... works like crap, so it will be a lengthy process but will get answers
                                Last edited by mr.clean; 11-13-2012, 07:16 PM.
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X