No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I fried my DSO yesterday and awaiting a new one I will try this circuit instead tonight.
    I can make measurement on this one with an ordinary DVMM.

This is a resonant ballasted lightbulb.
    The lamp is within the tankcircuits circulating currents.
    Last edited by janost; 05-03-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
      thank you very much everyone, and just keep in mind that these are just beginnings

dude im thrilled you are interested in the 432hz!!
      yes its definitely on the top of the awesome list.
      Glad to have passed that on i play as well, and have tuned down to 432, i feel it too. and if you vocally sound the A then slide up and down above and below the note, it seems like that 432 A has a peak decibel level, and other tones are not as strong, with the same "input" volume.

anyway very cool,
      and there is room for improvements with my work, but it is fun, and i know people are interested
      Zardox and Mr clean so we can form an orchestra here cause I'm a musician too
      I play violin;piano and sax
      Ok but now I changed my energy to free energy devices
      Still teaching music oh and yes regarding the 432hz was interesting I should try to tune my violin on that and see.
      Thanks.
      Last edited by Guruji; 11-08-2012, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gyula View Post
        Hi mr.clean,

May I 'chime' in and tell you that a gap made in a previously closed magnetic core reduces permeability and (this way) the chances of saturation will also be much less for the same Amper-turn excitation. So with gap(s) in a toroid core your same number of turns will have less 'L' inductance then before the gap was made.
        (This can give you a variable inductance possibility of course if you use different spacer thicknesses in the gap(s) like one layer two layer etc paper or plastic sheet pieces.)
        Does this answer your question I wonder.

Gyula
        yes thats great stuff, and i was looking at the schem for my nice PVM500 driver, and the flyback core is gapped 2 mils (that amounts to one piece of yellow electrical tape) and i t can handle 70khz at 200 watts+.

im wondering because seems like i am getting saturation at about .5 amps on BiTT, so that is great info
        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
        In the expert's mind there are few.
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
          Zardox and Mr clean so we can form an orchestra here cause I'm a musician too
          I play violin;piano and sax
          Ok but now I changed my energy to free energy devices
          Still teaching music oh and yes regarding the 432hz was interesting I should try to tune my violin on that and see.
          Thanks.
          hehe thats cool !
          And as u may have seen then in the Jamie Buturff vid the 432 Cosmic
          The Cosmic 432 - Part 1 - YouTube
          , the original Stratovarious was tuned to 432, its not even a full half-step difference, and will open the full 12 octaves of overtones, instead of only 8 with 440...

very good indeed
          Last edited by mr.clean; 11-08-2012, 07:18 PM.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Breakthrough Energy Movement Conference in Holland.

Hallo Everybody This weekend Live stream from Breakthrough Energy Movement Conference in Holland.
            The Program ..
            Detailed Program

There are many interesting speakers from all over the WorldAnd hopefully very inspiring Demo`s

I think it is worth to watch

Utopia Now

Comment

• ...new vid coming... uploading now.... but gotta go to work, i'll post here later, but it should be ready on youtube kdkinen channel in 30 min

....very... interesting
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• new vid

hi everyone, just some cool numbers to check out... who knows if it means anything.
                But if i take the lights off, the 150 v 8000uf charges Fast!
                anyway, here's more bitoroid measurements, this time smoothed DC with electrolytic cap, and scoped primary

just found a spot where the load and freq, and duty cycle made a sort of perfect alignment... and maybe the moon has to be just right lol hehe... but current in was 4.7 v intermitent peaks at .5A into L1 and output was solid 9.12vDC at .5 Amps rectified and thru analog DC ammeter with 8000uF electrolytic cap across bulbs.
                Now a 24 watt parallel junction of 12v bulbs lit very brightly.

It turns out that i was getting significant voltage drop thru the diodes, anyway getting better

Just keep in mind that im only using a crappy 2n3055 in the driver circuit of RMCybernetics ignition coil driver, rather than a nice FET or igbt, and have no first hand knowledge of gapping cores as i

When i can deal with the gapping and initial dialing-in issue, and find a set of factors i like i will do some standard filament bulbs, but they dont yield as much useful light as these
                39E Don Smith Device Project: BiToroid Resonant Driver (sweet spot - YouTube
                Last edited by mr.clean; 11-08-2012, 10:26 PM.
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

It turns out that i was getting significant voltage drop thru the diodes, anyway getting better

You can connect several diodes in parallel to lower the forward voltage drop. If you use a full wave bridge then try to shunt the inside diodes with 1N4001 or 1N4002 diodes, if you use individual 4 diodes to form a bridge then use 2 or 3 diodes in parallel in place of each single diode in the bridge. This way a 2V drop of the original bridge could be lowered to 1-1.3V (in a diode bridge always two diodes conduct in forward direction.
                  You can also use a two diode version full wave rectifier like you can see in the bottom part of this link here: Voltage Doubler | Half wave voltage Doubler | Full wave Voltage Doubler | Free Tutorials, Classifieds , Online Home Projects and Forum Online
                  It needs another electrolytic capacitor but you will have half as much voltage drop than with a diode bridge and the output coil number of turns could also be reduced to get less DC voltage at the output of the doubler.

Gyula

Comment

• omg...

just did another vid... modest output, but

titled...39F

Don Smith Device Project: BITOROID IN SELF-LOOP, WITH LOAD, NO BATTERY NO CAP

....uploading now...
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

just did another vid... modest output, but

titled...39F

Don Smith Device Project: BITOROID IN SELF-LOOP, WITH LOAD, NO BATTERY NO CAP

....uploading now...
                      Now those are some exciting words : Self-Loop, with load, NO BATTERY, NO CAP

There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Hi mr. clean.

I've just seen your newest "39F part" video on your YT channel.
                        Impressive!
                        I hope to get similar results.

PROPS!
                        kEhYo
                        Last edited by kEhYo77; 11-09-2012, 05:46 AM.
                        “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• new vid

holy crap you guys and gals!!

OMG IVE NEVER BEEN SO PUMPED, this is really wierd, but i was playing around with single pulse-to-start direct connection to itself, and noticed the system began to oscillate when i did a certain routine of steps, then decided to remove caps where i had the battery... along with the positive.... and something magical happened....

... the light kept going...

and when i thought it was going to stop, it kept coming back

39F Don Smith Device Project: BITOROID IN SELF-LOOP, WITH LOAD, NO BATTERY NO CAP - YouTube
                          Last edited by mr.clean; 11-09-2012, 06:37 AM.
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

OMG IVE NEVER BEEN SO PUMPED, this is really wierd, but i was playing around with single pulse-to-start direct connection to itself, and noticed the system began to oscillate when i did a certain routine of steps, then decided to remove caps where i had the battery... along with the positive.... and something magical happened....

39F Don Smith Device Project: BITOROID IN SELF-LOOP, WITH LOAD, NO BATTERY NO CAP - YouTube
                            Congratulations!!!
                            Now you got self runner!
                            Can you share full schematic with coils windings instructions for replication, please?
                            It is what everyone are looking for.

Comment

• I did some tests yesterday that sort of worked.

With my schematic I had 233v in to the circuit, a 28v drop over the lightbulb and 223v over the transformer.

The drop should be 233-223=10v.
                              I had 28v and a small glow in the lamp.
                              Power drawn was 1watt.

If I shorted the unconnected winding I had 260mA on it and the bulb lit up and current draw did rise to 12w.

So what, this is just an ordinary Mag-Amp?
                              Yes, you are right but what is really happening?

With my bulb in the resonant circuit the frequency shifts to a lower value than 50Hz so the 29v is slighly of the resonant peak.

When I shorted the open winding of the transformer the inductance turned very low so the transformer is way above the resonant peak and the reactance turns to low ohms and the bulb lights up.

That made me investigate the MRA - Magnetic Resonant Amplifier.

If you load the unconnected winding just enough to shift the inductance right on resonance?

The circuit below should work if I can find a potentiometer that can take the 260mA on the winding.
                              Last edited by janost; 05-03-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Hi mr.clean,

Very good, congratulations! Please try to resist to the temptation of doing any significant changes to the present setup...
                                Maybe you have already referred to the type of the toroids earlier but I surely missed it, could you refer to them again?
                                So basically you drive the primary via a 2N3055, the primary is in the collector of it and I wonder what drives originally the base of the 2N3055?
                                Thanks for your hard work!

Gyula

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X