Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
    ok, if you arent certain then i'd rather not guess.
    It was kind of a trick question,

in my experience regardless of if it were 1 million volts, and high Mhz, if the current was deficient, the bulb would not light, and the voltage would read below the bulbs nominal voltage.

any power you have will show itself when you put the bulb on it.

im using AC from the wall outlet, regulated by a variac, and monitoring its output to NST with analog AC ampmeter to avoid digital devices near the spark-gap.

but i am rectifying the output of the L2 coils before running it to the load.

The digital meters can often be in doubt, but either the bulb lights, or it doesnt. thats the bottom line. Then the question is... was the result larger than the input?
    I also did a full wattage DC comparison on video to compare
    Mr.clean:

I agree with what you're saying.
    I take it that the rectified output from L2 is whats lighting the bulb.
    So should be easy to check the current & voltage with a dc meter to get how many watts of power the bulb is consuming.
    Then measure the ac voltage & current from the variac to get the input power that's being used. Then you can compare the two wattages to get your answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
      In Don's setup the main set of inductors has three coils in a two over on configuration with (supposedly) a 1:4 ratio of resonant frequencies. Whether this is measured independently or in mutual configuration, I am not clear. @elcheapo, if you have a set of formulas that help me model this configuration, I would like to put them in a spreadsheet to experiment with them in theory. Can you help?

Thanks.
      No, it's not 4:1 resonant frequencies. It's 4:1 wire lengths for the coil.
      If the inner L1 coil is 10ft then the outer one is 40ft.
      There are no formulas for this stuff as everything here is experimental.
      You will learn more by reading all the different posts.

Comment

• Question - not trick - just for personal info

Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
        Hello Elcheapo,

clarence here, my regards Sir,

I was wondering about your knowledge for the reasonance continuity throughout a build circuit and also through to the final load entity.

It is my comprehension from all of my reading in Don's original reasonance PDF document and reading throughout PJKS chapter #3 Smith files through all of its updates that it is desireable to maintain the EXACT same reasonant frequency value in All of the block components of a build system, ie, driver module (or NST), L1 coil, L2 coil, and up to delivery of V& A to a suitable isolation stepdown transformer (suitable to load useage). Don definitely advocated the reasonate frequency at that point be MANIPULATED (not changed!) to 60 hz frequency by a resistor-capacitor-inducter combination scenario. this manipulation DOES NOT-DOES NOT change the reasonate frequency and its harmonics it simply is used as a means to block all except the 60 hz frequency. as I understand this is simply the application of a filter type to achieve the desired result. Also the values to be used in the process are determined by the millihenries value of the primary windings of the stepdown isolation transformer and the 60hz freq desired. Don states that the resistor and cap values in combination with the millihenrie value can be determined by useing a nomograph chart which PJK openly shows in his chapter #3 Smith file.

I would apprediate your thoughts on all of the above content Sir.

@ ALL, my posting is not meant to be inconsiderate to anyone but is strictly intended for MY personal enlightenment and possible useage by others-it IS NOT intended to be a selfish device as such.
        mike,onward!

Comment

• Calculating resonant frequency

60Hz input frequency
          60uF capacitance
          121mH primary coil

The inductance is multiplied by the capacitance either in parallel or series. The square root is taken of the resultant value and multiplied by ( 2 * Pi ). The result is divided into .001

With the .000,000,060 Farad capacitor and .000,121 Henry primary NST coil, the result is 59.068Hz

Encompassing spark gaps effected with magnetism,

Patent 121561

-
          Last edited by ekpod; 10-22-2012, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• Has anyone tried winding the secondary's bifilar and shorting one winding on each secondary, like Eds pmh.
            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Kind regards, but ...

Kind regards, Sir, but it appears you will not be able to help me. The fact remains that there are plenty of formulas and details out there, but they cannot be applied because the specific details of construction are not included as independent variables in the available formulae. I am sure that you and I agree on that, now that I have examined your response.

And, yes, I did say 4:1 resonant frequencies because DS appears to be using 1/4 wave antenna principles in aspects of his design. If my experiments turn anything up, I will post here.
              There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• Free energy device brother of Tariel K - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                  Hello Elcheapo,

clarence here, my regards Sir,

I was wondering about your knowledge for the reasonance continuity throughout a build circuit and also through to the final load entity.

It is my comprehension from all of my reading in Don's original reasonance PDF document and reading throughout PJKS chapter #3 Smith files through all of its updates that it is desireable to maintain the EXACT same reasonant frequency value in All of the block components of a build system, ie, driver module (or NST), L1 coil, L2 coil, and up to delivery of V& A to a suitable isolation stepdown transformer (suitable to load useage). Don definitely advocated the reasonate frequency at that point be MANIPULATED (not changed!) to 60 hz frequency by a resistor-capacitor-inducter combination scenario. this manipulation DOES NOT-DOES NOT change the reasonate frequency and its harmonics it simply is used as a means to block all except the 60 hz frequency. as I understand this is simply the application of a filter type to achieve the desired result. Also the values to be used in the process are determined by the millihenries value of the primary windings of the stepdown isolation transformer and the 60hz freq desired. Don states that the resistor and cap values in combination with the millihenrie value can be determined by useing a nomograph chart which PJK openly shows in his chapter #3 Smith file.

I would apprediate your thoughts on all of the above content Sir.

@ ALL, my posting is not meant to be inconsiderate to anyone but is strictly intended for MY personal enlightenment and possible useage by others-it IS NOT intended to be a selfish device as such.
                  mike,onward!
                  Hi clarence:

No, I am not that knowledgeable. Ninety per-cent of the info I post here comes from the "Radio Amateur's Handbook" which anyone can get from their local library. I just put it in a more condensed format to make it more understandable.
                  Regarding the 60 cycle. I think using a resistor is just more B.S.
                  That nomograph chart is used just for getting the reactance of a coil or cap. I wouldn't worry about 60 cycle until the day when we can get a substantial amount of free energy.

Comment

• It just gets better...

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                    Hi all, sorry for the delay folks. The system is not automated and relies on me manually responding.

I have caught up with the payments now.

Thank you to everyone for the support, especially the folks who sent extra.

Also thank you to the folks who sent me videos / files that were not in the folder.

They will be added when time permits.

Thanks to you again Soundiceuk for this awe inspiring effort.Standby...

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                      Here is one of the links.

Donald L Smith Free Energy 1A - YouTube

It has five parts I think.

Ged
                      Hi Ged, I have added the videos you requested thanks to a kind member of the forum.

I have yet to quiz Bruce about the originals of these.

The "Don Smith Tesla Tech 2005" has been replaced with a better version thanks to the same kind member.

Another kind member has offered to try and clean up the 1996 Tesla Symposium video picture and sound.

I have also located some other bits on my hard drive that I will be adding when time permits.

Comment

• Apologies to the member who asked if they could use Western Union.

I cannot find your message anywhere so can you get in touch again please.

Comment

• Talk About A Suprise!!!!!

[QUOTE=soundiceuk;212360]Hi Ged, I have added the videos you requested thanks to a kind member of the forum. :notworthy

Hello Soundiceuk,

clarence here,

when I first clicked on your link info you sent I was impressed by the smith links shown and set about downloading them - took some time but accomplished them all. this evening I was peruseing the links shown again and I finally saw the top of the links page where it said SMITH LIBRARY and I thought at first that was pertaining to the files auto shown when I had first pulled up the link---- then I thought about it and I put my pointer on the words SMITH LIBRARY and clicked----!!!!! GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!!! what pulled up was an alphabetical link to enough files to consume a persons complete time for over a YEAR at least! there is so much various type smith,tesla, and whoever and whatever files shown that it takes time just to auto scroll thru it!!

By The Way please be patient when you click on the words SMITH LIBRARY becase it takes awhile for your computers to upload all of the information files that will be shown!!!!!

AMAZEING, AMAZEING!!!!
                          mike, onward!
                          Last edited by clarence; 10-23-2012, 02:23 AM. Reason: added comments

Comment

• Mr.clean:
                            I was browsing through some of your posts, and suddenly realized you are so close to success.
                            I'm sure you've checked out stoker's findings. When I read his posts, I couldn't help tending to believe him. Seemed like a very honest person.
                            I think to increase the odds of your success, you might try some of his ideas. Especially the use of that #4 guage wire. That may be all it takes to
                            to get that circuit Q up to the proper level. With this lousy DS circuit it leaves no margin for error so everything has to be exact the way stoker mentions. Just thought I'd pass this on in case you might be interested.

Comment

• Stoker #4 proper Q .. Link ?

Hallo ElCheapo
                              I am glad to read from you ... very inspiring ... it makes me think again.

Do you have a link from Stoker so we can find easily what you mean.

Mr.clean:
                              I was browsing through some of your posts, and suddenly realized you are so close to success.
                              I'm sure you've checked out stoker's findings. When I read his posts, I couldn't help tending to believe him. Seemed like a very honest person.
                              I think to increase the odds of your success, you might try some of his ideas. Especially the use of that #4 guage wire. That may be all it takes to
                              to get that circuit Q up to the proper level. With this lousy DS circuit it leaves no margin for error so everything has to be exact the way stoker mentions. Just thought I'd pass this on in case you might be interested.

I will be having a video of a light bulb lighting in a couple days too and than I also have to continue .

So I am happy to see this discussion , to learn from you, ElCheapo, Mr Clean and all other wonderful forum members.

Thank you
                              Utopia Now

Comment

• [QUOTE=Utopia Now;212389]Hallo ElCheapo

Hello Utopia Now,

clarence here,

the post you are looking for was on 5-17-2012 #5147 by stoker_x1

I enjoyed it BTW!
                                LOL mike, onward!

Comment

Working...
                                X