Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resonance

Resonance is a great effect not in electronics only even within a room tuning in resonance can effect our chakras and have a healing effect on us.
    When dual poles meet we tap universal energy

Comment

• Originally posted by spark2 View Post
      Hi Kurt
      suggestion,
      over unity system = back emf
      so if you will use a power inverter as by Don Smith, curve is a square wave in inverter.
      The Back emf will be sharper than sine wave AC ?
      well i guess maybe bemf could be OU

actually idk about modified sine, i think that if it is trying to model pure sine, and the goal is AC, then go with pure sine.

but it would be good to compare
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
        Well...do you see what I see ? Those equations tell me that :

1. resistance in LCR circuit should be much lower then the factor of 4L/C or just as small as possible
        2. all we need is resonance and resonant driving frequency (or harmonic)

that means WE NEED PURE SINEWAVE INPUT or a way to obtain it for this to happen

Square wave or any other wave is not good in such resonant circuits because we will have amplitude modulation if driving frequency is not exactly the same as the resonant frequency ! Surely with squarewave we have a lot of problems.

That means again : either we will use pure sinewave input power (Bertonee neon sign transformer ?) or we have to find a way to drive LCR circuit properly
        yes i do know what you mean, its like the answers are hidden in the writting of those with the highest understanding.

i have to go read more of it right now
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• serious

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
          Resonance is a great effect not in electronics only even within a room tuning in resonance can effect our chakras and have a healing effect on us.
          When dual poles meet we tap universal energy
          speaking of that, the A next to middle C on the piano is 432hz and is said to be the universal resonant note. (if tuned to 432, not 440 )

there is serious evidence for this, it goes deep, and very scientific

even the optimal dimples on golf balls... is 432... laboratory proven

here is a short explanation from Rodin coil builder Jamie Buturff... full thru must see
          The Cosmic 432 & The Musical Conspiracy - Part 1 - YouTube part1
          part 2 A= 432 Hz Pythagorean Tuning, Solfeggio, Phi, Sacred Geometry and the return to Universal Harmony - YouTube
          Last edited by mr.clean; 10-11-2012, 11:58 PM.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
            well i guess maybe bemf could be OU

actually idk about modified sine, i think that if it is trying to model pure sine, and the goal is AC, then go with pure sine.

but it would be good to compare
            If you fire plasma over spark gap and instantly stop it after capacitor discharge on peaks, your BEMF will be on maximum level. This is why N. Tesla quenched spark gaps. Also that makes one way transfer without return.
            Last edited by T-1000; 10-12-2012, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Interesting

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
              speaking of that, the A next to middle C on the piano is 432hz and is said to be the universal resonant note. (if tuned to 432, not 440 )

there is serious evidence for this, it goes deep, and very scientific

even the optimal dimples on golf balls... is 432... laboratory proven

here is a short explanation from Rodin coil builder Jamie Buturff... full thru must see
              The Cosmic 432 & The Musical Conspiracy - Part 1 - YouTube part1
              part 2 A= 432 Hz Pythagorean Tuning, Solfeggio, Phi, Sacred Geometry and the return to Universal Harmony - YouTube
              This is interesting and makes alot of sense. Last week I was reading a site on alien contactee's and one of these guys asked the alien how they move their big mothership in space. He told him that the universe is a song; we just tune to the song and get power to the ship.
              This is making a bit of sense now Yes resonance is the key to all power. and maybe these contactees are not all freaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                If you fire plasma over spark gap and instantly stop it after capacitor discharge on peaks, your BEMF will be on maximum level. This is why N. Tesla quenched spark gaps. Also that makes one way transfer without return.
                great info man!!
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                  This is interesting and makes alot of sense. Last week I was reading a site on alien contactee's and one of these guys asked the alien how they move their big mothership in space. He told him that the universe is a song; we just tune to the song and get power to the ship.
                  This is making a bit of sense now Yes resonance is the key to all power. and maybe these contactees are not all freaks.
                  wow cool, Alex Collier is another guy who says he is in contact with Andromedans, i actually think he's legit, and has said that the shape of constellations make certain tones. and that the moon was brought to our solar system from Ursa Minor for this purpose.

Our moon is probably the most strange of all planets satellites, it is the only planet that always spins to face us, and we never see the back side.

It happens to be the exact perfect size and distance between the sun and earth to perform eclipses.

one time Nasa did a landing, their seismic meters previously installed under the surface, recorded echoing withing the moon for almost 2 HOURS..
                  indicating the moon's interior was either extremly light...or completely HOLLOW

The moon's surface shows evidence that large amounts of material was excavated and left on the surface

there's more about the moon than i can remember right now, but it's amazing stuff.

Most of this info was from a book called Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs.
                  In the back of the book has all references, sources and corroborating evidence for all the material.

Interesting times

but back to the Smith stuff, its small, but this is my favorite performance Don Smith Device Project Part 31: 3 Watts In, 20 Watt Halogen Lit Bright - YouTube
                  Last edited by mr.clean; 10-15-2012, 03:08 AM.
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Now a lot of people come from different places have a great interest in metal detecting, especially for the gold. And this can also be a reason that why the "gold rush" once was really hot. And since that moment large amounts of people paid a lot of energy and time of hunting for treasure. Now with the development of the technology and advanced science, the metal detector have come into the market to help people when they are hunting for the metal materials and goods and it can really be a good assistant to help people with treasure hunting.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                      wow cool, Alex Collier is another guy who says he is in contact with Andromedans, i actually think he's legit, and has said that the shape of constellations make certain tones. and that the moon was brought to our solar system from Ursa Minor for this purpose.

Our moon is probably the most strange of all planets satellites, it is the only planet that always spins to face us, and we never see the back side.

It happens to be the exact perfect size and distance between the sun and earth to perform eclipses.

one time Nasa did a landing, their seismic meters previously installed under the surface, recorded echoing withing the moon for almost 2 HOURS..
                      indicating the moon's interior was either extremly light...or completely HOLLOW

The moon's surface shows evidence that large amounts of material was excavated and left on the surface

there's more about the moon than i can remember right now, but it's amazing stuff.

Most of this info was from a book called Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs.
                      In the back of the book has all references, sources and corroborating evidence for all the material.

Interesting times

but back to the Smith stuff, its small, but this is my favorite performance Don Smith Device Project Part 31: 3 Watts In, 20 Watt Halogen Lit Bright - YouTube
                      Interesting info regarding the moon. Yes we are not the only living beings in this entire universe for sure and if there are beings that evolved milions of years ahead than their intelligence is millions of years ahead of us.
                      Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• gold plate the secondary's using electrolysis, Bearden said the relaxation time of copper is the key, the primary must have a slower relaxation time than the secondary..................
                        Now you know why gold is a precious metal
                        Of course there's more to it, but this is heading in the right direction.
                        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• oooouuuuu! pesky!

Was he joking around?

Space station for a little percent increase?

-

Comment

• I now have all the Don Smith video originals & full permission from Bruce to do as I please with them.

This includes:

1996 Tesla Symposium

Inventor's Weekend 2001

Inverntor's Weekened 2005

& totally unseen

Don Smith's Library 330MB

Contains a large number of files including quite a few high quality pictures I've never seen before, including his 110v/240v/415v output transformer.

Some of the original slides from Resonance Energy Methods PDF / 1996 Symposium videos are there too.

A real insight into Don Smith's mind and what research he valued highly.

The total filesize of the lot is 9.96GB

As some of you know I have quite a few projects on the go trying to perpetuate a paradigm shift in the energy arena.

I feel it fair to offer access to this information per person at £1.00 STERLING

The money will be used to perpetuate the Earth ION Energy technology further. This is what Don would have wanted as him and Bruce were good friends.

My Paypal email address = soundiceuk@yahoo.co.uk

Here is a build Don would be proud of:

Earth ION Receiver Mk 1- STAGE 1

Earth ION Receiver Mk 1- STAGE 2

Earth ION Receiver Mk 1- DETECTOR ASSEMBLY

Earth ION Receiver Mk 1- TESLA COIL

MORE TO COME SOON!!!!

Comment

• Ion Reciever

here is possible schematics
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk
                                I now have all the Don Smith video originals & full permission from Bruce to do as I please with them.

This includes:

1996 Tesla Symposium

Inventor's Weekend 2001

Inverntor's Weekened 2005

& totally unseen

Don Smith's Library 330MB

Contains a large number of files including quite a few high quality pictures I've never seen before, including his 110v/240v/415v output transformer.

Some of the original slides from Resonance Energy Methods PDF / 1996 Symposium videos are there too.

A real insight into Don Smith's mind and what research he valued highly.

The total filesize of the lot is 9.96GB

As some of you know I have quite a few projects on the go trying to perpetuate a paradigm shift in the energy arena.

I feel it fair to offer access to this information per person at £1.00 STERLING

The money will be used to perpetuate the Earth ION Energy technology further. This is what Don would have wanted as him and Bruce were good friends.

Thanks for making this available , Soundiceuk . Its more than a fair price.

al
                                Last edited by fan1701; 10-16-2012, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X