Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
    Hi mr clean

I don't know about laws saying that, I think it depends on the difference in
    phase or not, it depends what you want, it's a free world.

Cheers
    ok what i was getting at was, that is actually what is happening when a secondary goes on load,

the bemf from secondary causes the impedance of the primary to drop, and the primary ends up drawing more current to maintain the voltage across the secondary (losing battle)

anyway yes it should affect the primary, but for whatever reason the current constant, which i personally think is interesting
    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
    In the expert's mind there are few.
    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
      Ok managed to get it oscillating. I did about six cfl's to it and it seemed that frequency was always getting higher.
      Made a vid
      Thanks to Mr.Clean who brought this up.

Imhotep cfl oscillator self charger - YouTube
      cool man, looks like its working i found that the number of bulbs made a difference, 2 or more of the gutted cfl's worked well.
      One thing that i think should be added is a forward diode to the battery from the neon, or else its mixing pos and neg cycles. but it may react different with it, so other things may need adjusting idk

the reason i didnt pursue that circuit is i wanted to power "any" load, so moved away from the milliamps to the amps
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Strange...

Thank for the radiant Imhotep cfl oscillator !
        I try it with just 1 cfl but 4 neon and a strange thing happen. When i try it with a battery it charge, slowly but the voltage still increase. But when i try it with super cap it discharge slowly... May i have to check my poor ground connection...

Comment

• Ok interesting about the diode Mr.Clean I will try that. In your last Don Smith vid are you still using the Cap Bank?
          Wistiti did you notice more charge with 4 neons?
          Thanks guys for sharing.

Comment

• Well, after one night of charging, my bat voltage decrease of 0.4volt... I may test an other configuration...

Comment

• Don Smith (L) Devices for Dummies

Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
              Welcome HaffaLump

What is your interest and what is your back ground and .... what is your Dream ..

Here is some Info about Donald L Smith technology it is an online doc.
              There is a lot of text, info etc from Zilano ( ZZZ ) .. very important and helpful.
              Also Schematics and short peaces of film and links ..

Utopia Now
              Hello and thank you v much for your kind words.
              I am a hobbyist and my intrust in a FE device like Don Smith (L).
              Have some one a working F.E device?
              Where i can find "Don Smith Devices for Dummies"?

Love and Light.

Lumpy
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------
              "It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing."

Comment

• Diode

I use a uf0007 diode to rectified the plused hv dc thank's mrclean i think its necessary to not destroy the battery!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                  Hello Mr Clean, & all

YES , African did us all ua favor when he posted the info about useing the ELECTRONICS ASSISTANT free software download. he had said he used it to figure capacitance andetc. and thereby had changed the duty cycle on hiss 555 circuit he was useing. I automaticaly pickup on all the small things others dont see in the posts and to me this was an instant BINGO!!!

I instantly used my yahoo search engine and typed in the words ELECTRONIC ASSISTANT and the thumbnail below gave the link info you see and I downloaded and saved it to my PC and set up its icon on my desktop and program file so that when I need to use it I just click on it and get to work.

It is an excellent tool to use!!!!!! I was having problems figureing out the necessary cap-resistor-diagram values for my invertor cuircuit to use to drive my air coils as a vNST for my L1 and I clicked on the frequency part of the program feature and it give a 555 program where you can plug in trial values til you get the needed mark space values (duty cycle!!) and frequency you want.

In my particular case for the R2 value to create a variable frequency range I simply let the R2 value give me the high frequency side of the range I wanted and then put in another R2 value until I got the low side of the variable range I wanted and then in my actual circuit diagram I simply added a R4 value below the R2 (the program doesnt show an R4 placement-you simply have to use your head) in the form of a variable pot with as high a watt value as comes with the pot and viola! I get a variable frequency steady 50% duty cycle inverter driver for my NST coils. BTW I havent stated it before in posts about my air gap coils NST arrangement, for reasons you can understand, but the result is actually a free energy devive on its own. When I run the variable pot through its ranges it hits a reasonant freq spot where the voltage really takes off and climbs to approx 1000 volts! ( the conventional iron core scenario says that the turns ratio to DC v input should only give 330 volts.) the air core coil arrangement works really nice. at lower freq values because of the low mutual inductance the out put is low also but as the frequency climbs so does the voltage untill it gets near and hits reasonance of the coils, then it takes off. also as the freq range gets higher than the sweet spot the voltage dropsback down and towards low values if the variant frq is turned high enough. nuff of that.

I would definitely download the program and use. warning tho- its like Lays chips! youll be useing it often.LOL
                  mike, onward!
                  Hello Mike and All,
                  If you liked Electronics Assistant then you definitely Love "Hamic".
                  Hamic - The HAM Intelligent Calculator

Its a resonance frequency calculator, although it is not free but it gives you a 30 days full working time for you experiments.

Love and Light

Lumpy
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  "It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing."

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                    here is the schem for that circuit i mentioned
                    Replication Imhotep Radiant CFL Oscillator and Self-feeding?? Part 3 with new SCHEMATIC - YouTube

just be careful, i got the worst shocks Ever from it. use One hand at a time with it
                    Very cool. Two questions. Is the ground just to an earth ground or is it to the negative of the battery? What are the transistors? 2n3055's ?

Also I just found this document recently - unusual source as I was scanning a file share site - it may explain some things and if not it's a very easy and interesting read anyway.
                    Attached Files
                    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                      Very cool. Two questions. Is the ground just to an earth ground or is it to the negative of the battery? What are the transistors? 2n3055's ?

Also I just found this document recently - unusual source as I was scanning a file share site - it may explain some things and if not it's a very easy and interesting read anyway.
                      base goes to earth ground, and yes 2n3055's with the full body collectors, and the collectors are connected directly.

but understand that this is a very theoretical circuit, i found from a guy named Dodoshlodo on youtube, i decided to go with the earth to base trigger and actually try to run the output high voltage back to its own positive to complete the circuit.
                      its still to be determined if there is is in fact a benefit, but Dodoshlodo on youtube would be a better person to ask these things.

i am trying to just stick with one project at a time right now, and looking for the highest output, which i could not find in the radiant circuit, so sticking with what can produce obvious high current sparking and able to light halogens etc...

i dont want to possibly mislead people into unproven theories of my own, so as long as you understand that it was just something i was experimenting with that still needs testing, but.. if the testing will be worthwhile i dont know

but it is an interesting circuit
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• try this..

it would be a pleasure of mine to see more people replicating this video...
                        Don Smith Device Project Part 31: 3 Watts In, 20 Watt Halogen Lit Bright - YouTube

And you dont need to use expensive inductor coils or high priced hv drivers to get started, but you will need an lcr meter at least. We cant be guessing
                        And dont forget ferrite, the whole game changes when you use the properties of ferrite, and tune your circuit based on the adjusted higher inductance with the rods. At least one full coil length .5 inch dia rod will do.

Deepfriedneon's site has excellent info i used in my builds, and they run thru how to tune it based on secondaries resonant freq. They also dont use high freq for their driver (although its best for input reasons) the high freq comes from the natural ring of the coils.
                        Last edited by mr.clean; 10-08-2012, 08:45 PM.
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Clean Trumpet Wave form

Hallo Mr Clean

Very inspiring video and wave form ..
                          Do you have a schematic of your set up .
                          I am experimenting now and eager to get the trumpet wave form and than continue experimenting.

I hope to show a video soon also .. cause I notice that yours are very uplifting and I hope to also be able to inspire people in the future .
                          I must allow myself to make mistakes cause they are to learn from .

Thoughts of a beginning experimenter .... exiting

Thank You mr Clean
                          Utopia Now

Yeahh also involved in : Breakthrough Energy Movement conference in Holland next Month.
                          Would be wonderfull that we all help each other so that we can show a working Device

Comment

• schematic

here is the schematic of my latest vids using the large NSTransformer and 60hz LC

enjoy

Don Smith Device Project Part 35: Resonant 60hz Transformer Experiment - YouTube

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

i just noticed on my schem that the NST caps are in series, both caps are 30uf and in parallel to NST to make 60uF. suppose to be 58uF to resonate the 121mH primary at 60hz
                            Last edited by mr.clean; 10-09-2012, 01:00 AM.
                            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• In this thread there is a formula we all are looking for
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...s-forum-7.html

look at T-rex description of oscillatory discharge....

I bet that equation detailed examination is what Don Smith had shown in 1996 lecture video. Depending on factor 1/LC-R^2/4L^2 I think we have ring down situation or stable sinewave or ring up. At least that's what I recall from old book I saw once...

Comment

• http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post211014

Output drawn off with a phase shift with respect to resonance energising impulses.
                                Last edited by GSM; 10-09-2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X