Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atta results

Atta .. I am enthousiast to hear about your results, can you tel us some more about it .. do you have a schematic about your tests. what difference made Earth grounding . Did you use diodes somewhere
    I love to learn from you
    Thanks
    Utopia Now

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
      Atta .. I am enthousiast to hear about your results, can you tel us some more about it .. do you have a schematic about your tests. what difference made Earth grounding . Did you use diodes somewhere
      I love to learn from you
      Thanks
      Utopia Now
      I did experiment with LEDs to just Prove the concept.I used a small 47 uf cap 16v.charged first plate with a 12 v dc bat positive.used two diodes back to back on neagtive side. with one diode with variable resitor attached to ground to variate amount of grounding.I did light LEDs.But still i believe to further test it.I think this is similar to some circuits posted by Zilano and also in PJK book.Further testing required

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
        The third trumpet waveform is one of conditions to trigger good results...

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
          The third trumpet waveform is one of conditions to trigger good results...
          One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
          Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Trompet Music

Hallo T1000 and Steve220

I know the third wave form is what we are looking for but do you know what ingredients in this set up " opposite coil " are needed ..

And also Thanks atta for your link

Utopia Now
            Last edited by Utopia Now; 09-20-2012, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Hi Utopia Now, The bell shaped and the trumpet shaped wave form I think are
              the result of the same process basically. When the spark gap fires energy is
              input to the primary L/C - tank circuit, that energy can take many cycles to
              transfer to the secondary, each cycle a bit more energy is transferred from
              primary to secondary so the voltage on the secondary gets higher and higher
              with each cycle (as long as there is no load on the secondary).

The thing to remember is that each time the gap fires the energy is put into
              the primary L/C, but it takes several cycles to transfer the energy to the secondary,
              the ring up is a function of the transfer of energy from primary to secondary,
              dependent on the coupling factor.

If the spark gap is firing at 2 kHz and the resonant frequency is 200 kHz then
              there is 100 cycles between spark gap firings (input events) during that time
              the energy transfer causes a rise in voltage on the secondary, therefore the
              secondary voltage wave form rises. If there is a spark or discharge from the
              secondary the wave form will drop suddenly. If there is too long between
              input events and the secondary voltage can leak off then the wave form will
              get bigger then smaller before the next input event, if the next input event
              happens while the voltage is still rising then the secondary voltage will rise
              until it does leak off or it reaches the limit the input power will allow.

CW -CCW coils are not required for this to occur. It happens as a normal
              function of the way the system should work.

If a Tesla coil has tight coupling and energy is input to it's tank at every cycle,
              then there would be no ring up or ring down because there are no free cycles. The
              wave form would then be a continuous sine wave if the transformer is
              operating at the resonant frequency. The looser the coupling between primary
              and secondary the more cycles it takes to transfer the energy, too loose and
              not all can be transferred. The tighter the coupling the quicker the energy is
              transferred. The looser the coupling the more cycles it takes to transfer the
              energy (less per cycle) but the freer the secondary is to build up energy
              because less is returned to the primary.

Basically the tighter the coupling the greater the frequency of the input
              events can be. A solid state coil that can input energy at every cycle can
              have tight coupling and still achieve a resonant rise. The limiting factors then
              become insulation and the voltage used to the primary.

All 1/4 wavelength resonators should be ground connected. Don's system is
              1/4 wave each side so if not ground connected it's a half wave coil, if the
              center tap is ground connected then it becomes two 1/4 wave coils.

To see the ring up you just need a transformer tuned to be resonant with the
              input events and allow for the ring up to happen.

A lot is made of the wave form, but it doesn't show any extra or free energy.
              It just shows a setup working like normal. If a ring up is not observed then
              there is a problem because energy is not being transferred well or there is
              some loading on the secondary to prevent it or all the applied energy is
              transferred in the first input cycle.

Cheers

P.S. This video shows it, the output here is rectified and the energy is
              discharged from the secondary by a spark gap purposefully. The ring up can
              be seen as well as the discharges and the ring down.

I name the wave form the "Sail Fish" wave form.

DS Waveform -3-3.wmv - YouTube

And this shows the energy built up to the point of leaking continuously into the air.

Last edited by Farmhand; 09-20-2012, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• "I name the wave form the "Sail Fish" wave form".

It does look like a fish.

Thanks,

Steve
                Last edited by Steve220; 09-21-2012, 12:29 PM. Reason: Speelling error
                One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  Hey Farmhand
                  An LC circuit effects the inductor the same as alternating current, it switches the poles of the inductor, if your coils are wound cw and ccw they catch the right pole every other pulse and miss a pole shift every other pulse, if you insist on using a LC circuit ( and i can see why because of resonant effects) then you must use a caduceus coil arrangement on the secondarys, in this way when the pole shift occurs your secondary's are wound to accept the shift.

At least thats the way I see it, I hope I helped
                  dave

I noticed in one of your vids you were wondering why the energy would not stay in the wires but created arcs, this is why.
                  Last edited by Dave45; 09-22-2012, 11:37 PM.
                  Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• The energy won't stay in the wires because the voltage is too high and there
                    is very little capacitance as a top load, the input events are too low a
                    frequency and so a lot of energy is being input in too few discharges.

When the center tap of two opposite wound coils or (same way) wound coils
                    is ground connected the the center ends of the two coils is always the same
                    potential/polarity as each other and the ground. The other ends of (CW-CCW)
                    coils then will have the same polarity because of the opposite winds and the
                    polarity alternates, however two coils wound the same way when the center
                    tap is ground connected the ends have opposite polarities to each other and
                    alternating.

I'm sorry Dave I do not agree with you.

With the center tap grounded there is two separate 1/4 wave resonators, if
                    they are wound the same way the will have at any one time different
                    polarities at each end, if they are wound opposite then they will have at any
                    one time the same polarity at both ends. In both case the polarity is
                    alternating just that CW-CCW they alternate together and both wound the
                    same way they alternate oppositely. Try it and see.

It's not two coils it is a center tapped coil.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                      It was me that found it somewhere. I think it was in Bruce's Radiant Energy group files.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/r...%20L.%20Smith/

It didn't orignally look like that. I photoshopped it a bit.

If you really want to dig up some history like I did 6 months ago to

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/r...nergy/messages

Search Don Smith or Donald L. Smith and find some posts from the man himself.

SYSTEM AMPLIFIES AND WHEN
                      CAPTURED AND AT THE HIGHER LEVEL PROVIDES SELF POWERED DEVICES.

REGARDS,
                      DON SMITH

I have several custom built pancake transformers, one with 3 layers high, each cable being approximately one inch diameter multi-stranded welding cable. Using a 20,000 Volt – 200 Ampere diode bridge resulted vaporization of the bridge. This was with input of 14 Watts.
                      The amplification factor of the resonant magnetic flux is very large. Electrical flux dies a heat death and only degrades - attenuates.

Regards, Don Smith

Dear All,

Two kinds of electro-magnetic = longitudinal electro = latitudinal waves.

Regards, Don Smith

Dear All,

Concerning radiated energy, from my view, there are three types of related radiant energy being - - -

1. Electro flux subject to heat death ='s hot.

2. Magnetic flux ='s which does not obey Ohm's Law and the effect is cooling or cold.

3. Gravity - flux reaction of mass to or from mass. All three are - depend on the electron spin mechanism.

Regards,
                      Don Smith

Dear All,

When electrons are spun they radiate flux, being electro and magnetic. The electro dies a heat death when used. Not so for the magnetic which can be amplified to infinity, radiating through space as common radio transmission.

Materials having high magnetic permeability such as METGLAS with Cobalt, check the internet, have magnetic permeability's several million times that available from congenital industrial transformers. The main function of transformers is changing magnetic flux into useful electrical flux. The spark gap produces millions of times the suspected - recognized magnetic flux and when used with used with the Metglas transformer shows the energy amplification herein indicated. The excess energy obtained is from the Earth's ambient background, being Tesla's wheel work of nature. Mass can neither be created or destroyed,
                      only change form. The electron spin mechanism provides an excess as radiated energy, being free energy. What you are seeing here is from an unpublished Patent Application.

Regards, Don Smith

Telluric current - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I presume telluric potential is the same as resonating the ionosphere at the Schumann resonances to tap the same. This is pretty simple to do with a 555 IC and some pots for the R positions.

The interesting note about the transformers has peaked my interest as they are not physically attached... Presuming the transformers are capable of coupling with the radiant flux this seems it should work... this would work much better though if we used pancake coils to do away with needing to frequency match the output.

This is exactly what Don Smith has been telling people in so many words.

It is my understanding that "telluric currents" is generated when lightning strikes somewhere on the planet. They range from e.l.f. to rf. There are several frequencies that end on or around 6Khz.

Don,

In your experience, have you been able to obtain energy without the use of a spark-gap?

There are two kinds of energy [electro and magnetic] when used electric when earth grounded dies the classic heat death , how ever resonate magnetic flux is everywhere present throughout the universe , for example it's the source which spins the Earth at 1,000 miles per hour.

Since the weight of the Earth is known, the energy required to do this is known. This Energy is the Ambient Background everywhere present. Next step, transformers change magnetic flux into electrical flux which is useful energy. I have gone FAR, FAR beyond this stage and am already where you will be in about 20 years if you truly understand what you are doing.

Regards,

Don Smith

Don,

Please bring us up to speed with you. What you have learned will not do anyone any good if you take it to your grave with you. All of your work will have been done in vain and will be gone forever and will be as if never were. This is why I am open with my own work. I don't want my work to be all for nothing. Credit for my work will allow me to be immortal, in a sense of reality, at least for those who survive me.

Dear All, the Colleges, Universities and such with their Books are written with Special Interest controlling every word. Free Energy in Chemistry is that excess energy remaining after a reaction.

Examples are explosions of any sort including atomic, and many other reactions not here mentioned. The most obvious being our Sun and its Radiated Magnetic Flux - Solar Wind, which spins - rotates the Earth. There is no Free Lunch, only the form changes allowing
                      radiated energy to become available. A transformer changes radiated magnetic flux into usable electrical energy. Understanding these functions will be a start on Your Trip.

Ismael Aviso used to be a posting member and Konehead.

If you don't know who they are don't worry. I learn more about the scene each day.

Also I just had a dig around and found Don Smiths website for anyone to download and see.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/Don...%20Website.zip

There used to be a website hosting it but I have searched Google and it is gone for good.

This is the only mirrored site left and is incomplete.

TransWorld Energy

Don't ask me how I found it
                      Its so cool to read Don's words thanks man
                      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                      In the expert's mind there are few.
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• How true

Quote from: DS

"A transformer changes radiated magnetic flux into usable electrical energy. Understanding these functions will be a start on Your Trip."

The primary is kind of up hill, but the secondary is all down hill.

Steve
                        Last edited by Steve220; 09-22-2012, 08:50 PM. Reason: Spelling errer

Comment

• Don Smith Match Box Device

Hello all,

Any one has any idea or material to study this device?

Regards,

D.J

Comment

• Don't know

It looks to be home made on a off the shelf core.
                            The wires and the terminal strip on the right hand side may not work as it looks like it does.
                            But it is just a guess.
                            It could be anything...

May be Farmhand could add more than I can as it may involve HF HV.
                            And I am not up to date on that subject much anymore.

Steve
                            Last edited by Steve220; 09-22-2012, 09:10 PM. Reason: Thinking, oh my not again.....

Comment

• DSE testing

Hi All!

just learning bit by bit!

My setup for DSE is attached.

Regards
                              Atta
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Great idea

Originally posted by atta View Post
                                Hi All!

just learning bit by bit!

My setup for DSE is attached.

Regards
                                Atta
                                Kind of simple, but interesting to look at.

Thanks,

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X