Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL on your output harness efforts!!!

Hello Mr Clean ,

always enjoy your posts! that resistor or other combo don talks about is just the same as an old type tuneing radio capacitor set up that blocks out the other signals and locks in the desired signal so use could be made of the desired station with out interferrence from the other brodcast signals. there is nothing magical or preposterous as some conventionals have thought! again LOL and if there is any way I can help just let me know. out! - mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
      That is very cool! Do you have an idea of what the output frequency is on the 2nd coil? I forget if you mentioned what the output voltage was from it? If it was going to straight high power LED's I'd assume around 4 volts but I can't quite tell if those are 120 volt lamps (which would have a circuit to stepdown to actual LED voltage normally around 4 volts) or if those are straight LED's in a reflector? I've got everything I need to replicate this except a 2nd hot coil. I'll be digging around for one....
      Well the led bulbs are 12vDC, but there is wicked rf -type burning streamers that will give you enough current to instantly feel the burn, i measured the oscillation at 3.22khz, so unlike 100khz, less skin effect, you really feel it...

But the thing is, i cant really say if there is current used by the load, or if the leds are just riding a sort of standing wave due to the oscillation

Its a cool circuit tho i like it, the setup from the video i put on a piece of glass and have above the table for reading at night, its on my imageshack, and it really does seem like a full 12 watts (in led bulbs) for 1.32 watts input
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• smaller compact Direct Ignition coils

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
        Well the led bulbs are 12vDC, but there is wicked rf -type burning streamers that will give you enough current to instantly feel the burn, i measured the oscillation at 3.22khz, so unlike 100khz, less skin effect, you really feel it...

But the thing is, i cant really say if there is current used by the load, or if the leds are just riding a sort of standing wave due to the oscillation

Its a cool circuit tho i like it, the setup from the video i put on a piece of glass and have above the table for reading at night, its on my imageshack, and it really does seem like a full 12 watts (in led bulbs) for 1.32 watts input
        Hello Mr Clean, clarence, here I suppose the new compact Direct Ignition coils should work better as they are probably ferrite cored and should take whatever frequency you can put on them without the possibility of over freq boiling the oil in the old style auto coils and most probably give out better output. just a thought. LOL mike, onward.

Hello Ewizard also, I have attached a thumbnail circuit to use with an auto coil ( but I would NOT use it with the old oil filled auto coils in a really high frequency application as the laminated coil set up in them will over heat and boil the oil), however I would reccomend using the new compoct direct ignition coils (the type that each one slips on top of each spark plug individualy). the circuit is supposedly used by the sparkies for making long high voltage streamers just for kicks, oh well! do with it or not as you will, just thought you might like it and not too much components in circuit. LOL mike onward!
        Last edited by clarence; 05-26-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Dally Device is fake for real

look at this screen shootsReplicant of TK - YouTube
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Ganzha; 09-14-2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
            I see the circuit diagrams and even without knowing the exact values of the parts I see two signal generators and various inductors. The secret knowledge is still secret. How are the inductors and transformers constructed? Tanatalizing but not really telling us much we can use. So?

If you want us to reproduce your OU results you will tell us how to do it. If you don't tell us then we must conclude you don't want us to know.
            The answer is simple:
            I in resonant transformer and U in second coil on very short pulses.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
              The answer is simple:
              I in resonant transformer and U in second coil on very short pulses.
              Is it working the same like the 180° phase shift of current in relation to the voltage linked by you a few weeks ago ?

If this is the case why is there always a ground needed ?

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by freddy View Post
                Is it working the same like the 180° phase shift of current in relation to the voltage linked by you a few weeks ago ?

If this is the case why is there always a ground needed ?

Thank you
                Because in most cases the system is not balanced. The same mechanic principles apply in electricity there. So Earth ballast balance gyroscopic movement.

In my earler post about Romanov explanation and self runner demonstration on СЕ - Теория и Практика с Романовым - 05 - YouTube - there are same principles applied: the resonant transformer with current and serial resonance on one input signal and high BEMF voltage with very short pulses for making system out of balance in second input signal.

Same applies to D. Smith/TK and others. You need to realize about similarity of basic working principles in all those devices...
                Last edited by T-1000; 09-14-2012, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Welcome back!

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                  I did say it was my final post but I was under a lot of pressure in my family life and I popped my lid.

I apologise for being rude to yourself, Harish and Scratchrobot.

@ Gedfire

You are not the first one to think I am Zilano

You are right. I still have a lot to give.

He/She/They were on this forum and thread a couple of years before I found EF.
                  Glad to have you back Sir! The DVDs are now for $3.00 ? I did download and watch the stuff.

A device extravaganza.Then there was Don's Son and his passionate speech.

Only stuff I missed was the dialogue during the capacitor ground tesla demonstration.

Too much noise in the background.Maybe I should try the DVD.

Could we see the non public schematics? Also does Don Last Words #1 and 2 apply to the Japanese coke machine device?

Ged

Comment

• Induction Cooker is a answer

Nagruzka po odnamu provodu! Efekt Dominik. - YouTubeInduction Cooker is possible solution of TK generator replication

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                      Hello Mr Clean, clarence, here I suppose the new compact Direct Ignition coils should work better as they are probably ferrite cored and should take whatever frequency you can put on them without the possibility of over freq boiling the oil in the old style auto coils and most probably give out better output. just a thought. LOL mike, onward.

Hello Ewizard also, I have attached a thumbnail circuit to use with an auto coil ( but I would NOT use it with the old oil filled auto coils in a really high frequency application as the laminated coil set up in them will over heat and boil the oil), however I would reccomend using the new compoct direct ignition coils (the type that each one slips on top of each spark plug individualy). the circuit is supposedly used by the sparkies for making long high voltage streamers just for kicks, oh well! do with it or not as you will, just thought you might like it and not too much components in circuit. LOL mike onward!
                      hmm interesting, never noticed heat on the ig coils, but could be an issue yes.

One thing is for sure, they dont like to switch faster than about 5khz, it may be due to the design, but if just needing a HV driver, then go with a double C-core,like on most factory made drivers, trust me the big companies are trying to save bucks too, and they always have the flybacks on 1mil gapped C-cores, if ig coils worked they would use them.

ig coils mainly best for lower khz, core seems to saturate at 5khz.
                      Oh and the circuit is nice but when i built it, i just couldnt handle the current draw. buried the needle on my 5amp meter :O

I havent seen the compact one you mentioned, maybe way better
                      but I would recommend finding a driver that draws 1amp or less while driving L1

If you have a resonant primary coil with the driver freq, trust me it will be difficult to get it to draw much
                      When i tuned mine to 53khz, almost nothing happened...at full voltage!
                      So much impedance, so i used 26.5khz, the octave lower.. same "note" but less impedance, and as seen in vid33 got 20 watts for about half the input.

who knows, maybe im doing something wrong, but seems to work the best so far, the driver is the PVM500 from amazing1.com.

And they do have a free schem for that driver, if circuits are what you need... 20-70khz, works like a beauty, the name preludes the price tho 500$, so building it could be an option...
                      http://amazing1.com/download/PVM500BASICSCHEMATIC.pdf
                      Last edited by mr.clean; 09-15-2012, 02:56 AM.
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Don's "son" Bruce

i feel bad for not having supported Bruce, and saddened that he has lowered the price,
                        My excuse is i Cant pay my credit card lol but very soon next on my list is the Ion valve, oh crap AND now Dally's Kapanadze
                        Last edited by mr.clean; 09-15-2012, 03:17 AM.
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
                          look at this screen shootsReplicant of TK - YouTube
                          interesting observation, but i think that if he was gonna fake it he couldve easily put leaves and grass over the hidden wires.

to me it looks legit, aside from the main "kapanadze" coil, he may have used pre-existing factory made modules, and taken the covers off to just show components.

cause the boards on his device look factory made, and just linked together.
                          And not sure, but if that is a wire, its very small, and looks like only 1 wire i doubt any factory made 60hz AC device would run on 1 wire (tesla excluded of course)
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• new info, my vid33 input measured wrong

Hi all,just noticed something while looking at my driver, the voltage dial reads from 0-100
                            So examining it further, i swept thru the dial and measured the settings...

Sure enough, it is a % of your supply voltage... so what i thought was only 45vAc@.250mA (11.25 watts), is actually 54vAc@.250mA...

A huge diasappointing ... 13.5 watts... to light the 20 watt bulb (hehe)

for a sec i thought i was gonna look like this guy

Anyway i just wanted to update you all as soon as i realize new info,
                            but fear not, the measurements are still encouraging
                            Don Smith Device Project Part 33: full watt bulb vs Smith stepdown comparison - YouTube
                            And as i mentioned, i am redoing my primary on the step-down trafo for the dual resonant setup shown tuned in my vid 34a, voltage was simply too high so adding turns, then adjusting the secondary accordingly
                            Last edited by mr.clean; 09-15-2012, 06:25 AM.
                            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Дневник Edward_Lee : LiveInternet - Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников - Dally blog web page for those who are interested.

"Ну и теперь по теме , то есть по установке:
                              В установке два генератора , один генератор раскачивает преобразователь на ферритовом трансформаторе для питания генератора наносекундных импульсов и соответственно для подачи напряжения на катушку, далее катушка: состоит из кластикового каркаса и содержит 3 обмотки, одна обмотка - провод приблизительно 0,25- 0,3мм (точно скажу только когда разберу ее с точными замерами, когда-то мотал мини Теслу, потом она обрастала дополнительными обмотками в ходе экспериментов ). Далее поверх нее обмотка проводом 0,65мм (назовем ее резонансная , она подключена только на конденсаторы 1,5мкф х 400в). Далее обмотка коаксиалом 50ом( ранее применялся в компьютерных сетях) получается бифиляр - конец обмотки закорочен - нагружен на генератор наносекундных импульсов.
                              Ну и сверху намотана обмотка для съема.

Обмотка съема нагружена на диодный мост, после диодного моста стоят конденсаторы (Обязательно не полярные! Полярные не выдерживают и прошивают или за несколько секунд надуваются!)
                              После выпрямителя я нагрузил лампой 20 Вт ну и соответственно блок питания для самозапитки.
                              Но еще, у меня блок питания заработал только из четырех один, причем старый АТ. Один не заработал вообще, два быстро вышли из строя.

Диодный мост между конденсаторами и катушкой обязателен! Без него нет стабильности работы! Если кто то будет меня учить схемотехнике - я знаю, что в блоке питания стоит свой диодный мост, но так работает намного лучше."

Here is translation

"And now about circuit:
                              The device has two generators. One generator excites inverter for powering up second generator of nanosecond pulses and powers up main coil. Next - the coils. The coils is winded on plastic core material and contain 3 windings:
                              First with wire about 0,25-0,3mm (will say exact measurements when I will unwind coils. It is ex-Tesla coil with additional windings added in later experiments). Next coil is on top of first is resonant coil with wire diameter 0,65mm (will call it resonant coil because it has connected only capacitor with capacity 1,5 micro farrads x 400V). Next coil is 50 Ohm coaxial cable (earler it was used as computers network cable) - it becomes bifilar because one end is shorted and second end is connected into generator of nanosecond pulses. And the last coil on top is secondary for load.

The secondary coil is loaded to diode bridge and after diod bridge there are capacitors (must be unipolar! polar are not lasting long and get broken over few seconds!)
                              After diode bridge I did connected load of 20W and computer ATX power supply for self running circuit.
                              But additionally, only one from 4 power supply started to work and it was old AT PS. One did not worked at all and 3 blew up.

The diode bridge between capacitors and secondary coil is a must! Without it there is no stability in working circuit! If somoeone would try to teach me about circuits - I already know about diodes bridge in power suply but wit additional diode bridge it works better."

Good luck!
                              Last edited by T-1000; 09-16-2012, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                                Hello Mr Clean ,

always enjoy your posts! that resistor or other combo don talks about is just the same as an old type tuneing radio capacitor set up that blocks out the other signals and locks in the desired signal so use could be made of the desired station with out interferrence from the other brodcast signals. there is nothing magical or preposterous as some conventionals have thought! again LOL and if there is any way I can help just let me know. out! - mike.
                                Its so nice to have "conventionals" on our side great info man!
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X