Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello Mr Clean,

clarence here, I noticed your driver setup in PJKs Chapter three update and I was wondering what type of heatsinks the darlington pair and the other transistor woul need. I would assume the 2n3055s would need large heatsinks as these transistors are notorious for heating which I personaly have experienced in a previous build but did overcome simply by using the largest heatsink available for it.

Is there a special type heatsink for a darlington pair or not? your setup ooked good on the youtube video. but I was interested if you have determined a variable frequency input for it or if dons setup for his single transistor build might be possible. I would appreciate any and all experience info and comments you could give me . Thanks in advance, mike, onward!
    The picture is different than mine found here...

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

in this vid tho i do use 24v :O but 24v is pushing the ignition coil L2 past the limit
    Radiant Oscillator Circuit / Don Smith Part 6: C.O.P = 50? read description - YouTube

hi buddy, no heat-sinks needed, no heat builds up, and actually you would have a hard time with doing that anyway cause of the 3055's being connected directly at their collectors

and i didnt use a 2n222, just the two 3055's

either way,that circuit is very load sensitive, really interesting, but if not using the philips LED bulbs, then i really cant guarantee that there is a practical use for it,

it does drive the LEDs well, and there is something special/unusual going on with how it operates, using no resistors etc..

but no heat sinks needed if built correctly in my pic
    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
    In the expert's mind there are few.
    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• [QUOTE=mr.clean;208329]The picture is different than mine found here...

Hello Mr Clean,

I appreciate your reply and info! I am considering using the front side of dons one transistor circuit and it is basiclly the same as your efforts with the exception that he puts a inductor capacitor parallel combo (to give impedance at reasonance) tied to a series variable resistance (to set desired frequency) all tied in conjunction with the transistor which is feeding the same automotive coil you used which is in turn feeding the L1 coil at its reasonance freq (the L-C-R having been predetermined by meter for the L1 coil itself) which in turn is backfeeding the circuit through a GDT (another form of current inhibitor) which leads back into the batt completeing the circuit (also the circuit is grounded to the auto coil itself).

I believe what don did was predetermine the LCR values of the L1 and then used the variable components to send that needed reasonance frequency through the transistor into the auto coil and out the one wire through the L1 coil and fed back through a GDT (probably of a value suited to the voltage coming out of L1). The value of the batt don used was 9 volt (rectangular flash light) and that was fed into the circuit through a variac - rheostat variable voltage type component. the part that I havent figuired out is how the 9 volt is compatible to the higher voltage being passed on by the vL1 coil.

any way all of the forementioned is to transmit the reasonant impressed voltage to L2 and then to a load.

think on it and maybe you have a few important pointers. thanks again, mike onwards!

If I can understand how the voltage flow in this circuit is moving then I can build it! the components required are really few and simple!

I just did a few quick figures using my present L1 & L2 coils and if the output from the auto coil was 30,000 v then it would be 30,000/6.6=4545X42.8=194,526v output from L2 X 20amp (max rate for wire size of L2) = 3,890,520 KVAR!!!!
      that is definitely a tad more than I could use!!!! WOW!!!!

opps added thumbnail!
      Last edited by clarence; 05-26-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by myenergetic View Post
        @ ewizard Thanks

You made your point in post #7278. Yes it is fake. Several of them they come and go, the purpose is to get an attention and drift the topic. He have several fake models under LifeHack2012 on Youtube.

Back to our topic on Don-Smith device.

You mentioned in your post #7277 about the plastic form material

I was told the white tubes in that device were not PVC but rather a very expensive high permeable material. I forget at the moment what it was called but at the time I checked into it and decided it was too costly to try replicating properly.

My questions are

1, Do you think that the permeability of the form medium have a significant impact in the proposed system energy gain to be COP 7 to 10.

2, And if so do you think the extra energy is produced from the molecular disintegration of the form medium.

3, Other than the Plauson capacitor energy conversion is there any efficient working method in converting the output high-frequency HV to useful Standard DC.

Regards

jj
        I can't say with certainty but
        1: Yes - according to notes I have from Don
        2: No
        3: It would seem there are a number of ways but I'm not really the best person to answer that one. HF fast diodes but might not be the most efficient.
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
          The picture is different than mine found here...

ImageShack - Online Photo and Video Hosting

in this vid tho i do use 24v :O but 24v is pushing the ignition coil L2 past the limit
          Radiant Oscillator Circuit / Don Smith Part 6: C.O.P = 50? read description - YouTube

hi buddy, no heat-sinks needed, no heat builds up, and actually you would have a hard time with doing that anyway cause of the 3055's being connected directly at their collectors

and i didnt use a 2n222, just the two 3055's

either way,that circuit is very load sensitive, really interesting, but if not using the philips LED bulbs, then i really cant guarantee that there is a practical use for it,

it does drive the LEDs well, and there is something special/unusual going on with how it operates, using no resistors etc..

but no heat sinks needed if built correctly in my pic
          That is very cool! Do you have an idea of what the output frequency is on the 2nd coil? I forget if you mentioned what the output voltage was from it? If it was going to straight high power LED's I'd assume around 4 volts but I can't quite tell if those are 120 volt lamps (which would have a circuit to stepdown to actual LED voltage normally around 4 volts) or if those are straight LED's in a reflector? I've got everything I need to replicate this except a 2nd hot coil. I'll be digging around for one....
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
            Dear sir,
            actually the link i have posted is of my dropbox,which i copied from your link.
            I thought you forbid to post your link because of your dropbox bandwidth(traffic) problem.

if you still feel it trouble you, i will remove it, because its your thing.

Bestregards,
            D.J
            I did say it was my final post but I was under a lot of pressure in my family life and I popped my lid.

I apologise for being rude to yourself, Harish and Scratchrobot.

Please allow me to explain the situation.

Bruce A. Perreault's Son filmed and edited the Don Smith Inventor's Weekend 2005.

Bruce retains full copyright.

Bruce gave myself permission to post the video on the energy forum www. energy.team-talk. net

Harish decided to post the link earlier in this thread without permission from myself or Bruce.

Me or Bruce didn't make any fuss, I just merely changed the link.

When you posted it I attempted to do exactly the same and change the link.

It wouldn't change because you had copied the entire 2 x DVDs like for like, so I didn't recognize that it wasn't in my Dropbox account.

Now whilst I appreciate you were acting out of goodwill so that you didn't crash my dropbox account, at the same time you have now made the video completely public.

Now whilst this is great for the readers of this thread / youtubers, it isn't great for Bruce and I can tell you now that he isn't happy about it one bit.

Bruce relies on sales from his work to bring in money for his radiant energy research. It is his life long quest to unlock this energy to the public arena.

No one knew that in the background I had recently convinced Bruce to drop all the prices from his website to $3 each.

I paid $30 for the Inventors Weekend 2005 2 x DVDs.

I can see your intentions are good DilJalaay but unfortunately they haven't helped Bruce's / our progress.

If you didn't know, Bruce and Don were close friends. Infact Bruce was the only man Don released his non public schematics to before his last major surgery.

I could ask for anyone who watched and enjoyed the DVD's to donate or pursue a different route.

I haven't really had much time to think about it as my life has been manic.

I just thought it was better to tell the readers of this thread the full story.

@ Gedfire

You are not the first one to think I am Zilano

You are right. I still have a lot to give.

He/She/They were on this forum and thread a couple of years before I found EF.

Comment

• New Russian self runner:

9-11 translation NO POWER NEEDED OU .avi - YouTube

dally установкa FREE ENERGY

Cheers!

(Rename .rar.doc into .rar and get sPlan 7.0 viewer to see circuit - sPlan link in bottom)
              Attached Files
              Last edited by T-1000; 09-12-2012, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Just for anyone that doesn't know.

T-1000 is a trusted source of information.

Lets wait and see how buried his post gets by the 'machine'.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                  Just for anyone that doesn't know.

T-1000 is a trusted source of information.

Lets wait and see how buried his post gets by the 'machine'.
                  Lol

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

My comment on this:
                  As far as I see the second generator with coax cable winded on selenoid is between primary and output coil and there is resonant ballast LC coil is between coax and primary. The coax cable function seems to be disruption of main tarnsformer energy transfer from primary to output what got LC resonant ballast coil of ~4.6kHz in middle of those 2 coils. The coax cable is shorted on one end and nanosecond sawtooth pulses ~1khz are fed into its another end. That makes short living standing wave between primary and output coil. Everything else should be checked experimentally.
                  To test in short: wind primary on air core selenoid->wind resonant ballast LC coil in middle of selenoid->wind coax->wind secondary to output. Then feed main frequency into primary->resonate LC coil->connect load->see conventional transformer energy transfer->feed HV sawtooth impulses of 1/4 frequency and duty cycle <10%(spark gap peak waveform) into coax cable for standing wave pulses->loop back output into input->see if you can self run device. Avoid multilayer windings, test with single layer coils first.
                  Woopy, Itsu and a.king, this is a job for you TODO ASAP

Cheers!
                  Last edited by T-1000; 09-12-2012, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Millions of variations

I see the circuit diagrams and even without knowing the exact values of the parts I see two signal generators and various inductors. The secret knowledge is still secret. How are the inductors and transformers constructed? Tanatalizing but not really telling us much we can use. So?

If you want us to reproduce your OU results you will tell us how to do it. If you don't tell us then we must conclude you don't want us to know.
                    There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• dude?!

Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
                      I see the circuit diagrams and even without knowing the exact values of the parts I see two signal generators and various inductors. The secret knowledge is still secret. How are the inductors and transformers constructed? Tanatalizing but not really telling us much we can use. So?

If you want us to reproduce your OU results you will tell us how to do it. If you don't tell us then we must conclude you don't want us to know.
                      we are very lucky to have this kind of stuff, and spoiled even, whats the worst thing... you have 2 signals to choose from?? maybe you need to transition to the other during operation or something? idk havent really examined it, but this is what the the guy who had success posted for free....

so what the hell do you want someone to build it for you too?

sorry its just so insulting to whine about this gift.

plus the Russians could wipe us off the map if they wanted to, so when they want to share, to the spoiled westerners, then we are grateful
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• thankyou

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                        New Russian self runner:

9-11 translation NO POWER NEEDED OU .avi - YouTube

dally установкa FREE ENERGY

Cheers!

(Rename .rar.doc into .rar and get sPlan 7.0 viewer to see circuit - sPlan link in bottom)
                        wow, this is really wonderful, thankyou so much for posting this, really looks good, just curious about L4 number of turns

Much appreciated T1000 and Dally of course, and Stivep for so much he does to translate and share to us
                        Last edited by mr.clean; 09-13-2012, 05:42 AM.
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• uploaded a bunch of pics to my imageshack

hey all, just wanted to let u know i put up a bunch of my Don Smith build pics here, and some randoms
                          ImageShack&#174; - Online Photo and Video Hosting

and the schematic from the above explosion pic

Basically it is Don's double helix board exactly, with my odd exception, tuned and all,
                          just what to do with the 2000v explosions

-Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                            hey all, just wanted to let u know i put up a bunch of my Don Smith build pics here, and some randoms

Basically it is Don's double helix board exactly, with my odd exception, tuned and all,

Hello Mr Clean,

Viewed them all, excellent as always, thanks for the added info site!!!!!

mike,onward!

Comment

• what to do with the 2000 v explosions

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post

Hello Mr clean,

clarence here, I was wondering why no body has tried to use their out put from a successful build directly into an appropriate composite residential transformer and really kick some tires and light some fires for a change !? light bulbs just dont really get!!

I havent finished my build yet but you can bet thats Im going to do. I already have a 25kv composite re'cond transformer waiting. all you have to do is measure the input side primary for its mH value and place the appropriate resistor across the primary as don said. You are not going to change the frequincy at all, the approprite size resistor or other comb as don stated is just going to BLOCK all but the 60 hz frequency so you can make use of your device output and power your house or whatever you choose!

I will attach the nomograph that makes it easy to tell what size resistor to use. It gives all the values that match the mH and resultant freq desired when you draw a straight line across the graph!

go ahead , try it , youll like it, and that don type beauty you built and showed on your pic site is really something - sparks and all!!!

LOL mike,onward!
                              Last edited by clarence; 04-29-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                                Hello Mr clean,

clarence here, I was wondering why no body has tried to use their out put from a successful build directly into an appropriate composite residential transformer and really kick some tires and light some fires for a change !? light bulbs just dont really get!!

I havent finished my build yet but you can bet thats Im going to do. I already have a 25kv composite re'cond transformer waiting. all you have to do is measure the input side primary for its mH value and place the appropriate resistor across the primary as don said. You are not going to change the frequincy at all, the approprite size resistor or other comb as don stated is just going to BLOCK all but the 60 hz frequency so you can make use of your device output and power your house or whatever you choose!

I will attach the nomograph that makes it easy to tell what size resistor to use. It gives all the values that match the mH and resultant freq desired when you draw a straight line across the graph!

go ahead , try it , youll like it, and that don type beauty you built and showed on your pic site is really something - sparks and all!!!

LOL mike,onward!
                                cool man, seen that graph before but i havent tried the resistor, i just have to re-wind my stepdown transformer, in my last vid i was still getting arcing where there shouldnt be, so voltage was too high.
                                i'll let you know what happens tho
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X