Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
    Hi Steve
    the round thing in the middle of the pictures 34 35 is probably a motor driving an LP Long Play Record like the things they used to put music on ( Beatles ) for record players.
    Don mentioned that in a video I think and in one of the last videos they linked on the forum he also tells that he sprayed some stuf on it that has effect on magnetism .. stuf they also use for car body reparing if I am correct .. he sprayed it in layers.

But I am curious what do you see what is the same in pictures 34 - 35 and in pictures 9 - 13 and 15
    What is going on in your mind ...

Good luck
    Utopia Now
    Hello,

Thanks for the information on the motor. I never thought of a record player motor since it has been a long time since I seen one. I do think records sound better than a CD, but that is just me.

I did not know about the body shop material being used in Don Smiths devices. I will try to find this information and see what it may mean regarding these devices in the photographs.

As far as the pictures go, there is much information there, but each person will see something different than the next person. This is why I hope Clarence could check it out first as he seems to really know his stuff better than me. As of now I will wait for Clarence to scope it out before I say any more.

Don Smith did cover a lot of area over the years. Some of it seems easy to follow and other parts more difficult. I do think in his later years he seemed to be more camera shy and for me anyway, harder to follow. This is not to say that he did not know his work, he sure did and then some.

I will say that my respect for Don Smiths work has taken a sharp upward trend. I think as more information comes out regarding his work, over time, the level of respect will increase quite a bit.

Anyway, the pictures of Don Smiths work are a real eye opener for me and the extent of his work really shows through.

Thanks,

Steve
    One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
    Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve220 View Post
      Hello,

Thanks for the information on the motor. I never thought of a record player motor since it has been a long time since I seen one. I do think records sound better than a CD, but that is just me.

I did not know about the body shop material being used in Don Smiths devices. I will try to find this information and see what it may mean regarding these devices in the photographs.

As far as the pictures go, there is much information there, but each person will see something different than the next person. This is why I hope Clarence could check it out first as he seems to really know his stuff better than me. As of now I will wait for Clarence to scope it out before I say any more.

Don Smith did cover a lot of area over the years. Some of it seems easy to follow and other parts more difficult. I do think in his later years he seemed to be more camera shy and for me anyway, harder to follow. This is not to say that he did not know his work, he sure did and then some.

I will say that my respect for Don Smiths work has taken a sharp upward trend. I think as more information comes out regarding his work, over time, the level of respect will increase quite a bit.

Anyway, the pictures of Don Smiths work are a real eye opener for me and the extent of his work really shows through.

Thanks,

Steve
      Hello Steve 220, I read your latest posts and am in the process you requested, mike, onward!

Comment

• Terfenol-D

Terfenol-D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terfenol-D...

Comment

• [QUOTE=Steve220;207762]Hi Clarence,

I am making this posting for you, but others may find it interesting as well. I have been looking at the Don Smith pictures and have noticed something that caused me to almost fall out of my chair. I was looking at pictures 34 and 35 when it suddenly struck me that there was a similarity between this device and the device of pictures 9 to 1:

Clarence I know you are very busy, but I am sure if you study pictures 34 and 35 long enough in light of pictures 9- 13 -15 you will see this too. If true and I do think it is true, I am just beside myself here.

Hello steve 220 & all,

I made some snips of the photos you mentioned and then pulled them up side by side on my pc . the things I didnt see were the inside content of the PVC coil units in the photos, but I have attached some thumbnails that show what they are. BTW the snips are from dons original PDF file which I downloaded from PJK free energy files Several years back (this dog has been on the scent since 1982) and this original pdf has a lot of dons original schematics and written explanations of those same schematics. back then he put out a lot of detail (as much as propritary rights with his investors would allow) I believe in order to keep stiring the fire of the "GAGGLE" of conventionals as he called them. he definitely knew the free energy methods and all of the ways his different devices could harness the energy that is already there waiting for the asking, and he enjoyed putting it "in their face"!!!

look over the thumbnails and see what you think, if there is any additional info you want in particular I probably have it around somewhere, just let me know - always a joy to post with this forum! lol, mike, onward!
          Last edited by clarence; 04-29-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=clarence;207773]
            Originally posted by Steve220
            Hi Clarence,

I am making this posting for you, but others may find it interesting as well. I have been looking at the Don Smith pictures and have noticed something that caused me to almost fall out of my chair. I was looking at pictures 34 and 35 when it suddenly struck me that there was a similarity between this device and the device of pictures 9 to 1:

Clarence I know you are very busy, but I am sure if you study pictures 34 and 35 long enough in light of pictures 9- 13 -15 you will see this too. If true and I do think it is true, I am just beside myself here.

Hello steve 220 & all,

I made some snips of the photos you mentioned and then pulled them up side by side on my pc . the things I didnt see were the inside content of the PVC coil units in the photos, but I have attached some thumbnails that show what they are. BTW the snips are from dons original PDF file which I downloaded from PJK free energy files Several years back (this dog has been on the scent since 1982) and this original pdf has a lot of dons original schematics and written explanations of those same schematics. back then he put out a lot of detail (as much as propritary rights with his investors would allow) I believe in order to keep stiring the fire of the "GAGGLE" of conventionals as he called them. he definitely knew the free energy methods and all of the ways his different devices could harness the energy that is already there waiting for the asking, and he enjoyed putting it "in their face"!!!

look over the thumbnails and see what you think, if there is any additional info you want in particular I probably have it around somewhere, just let me know - always a joy to post with this forum! lol, mike, onward!
            Hi Clarence,

Thanks for the information,
            I may have got my wires crossed on this subject, so I removed some of it for better understanding. I would like to talk to you off line sometime to relay some information. I do enjoy your insight and clear thinking.

Thanks,

Steve
            One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.

Comment

• offline exchange

hello Steve 220,

simply tell me how to make an offline excange and I wiil make it happen, as always, mike- onward!

Comment

• Don Smith Devices snapshots4

Hello all,
                A tribute to Don Smith. I believe all of Don works. He was a master, alot of respect for him. At least he is the first man who shows his devices openly in the day light and explain what he can. I can feel in his eyes a very kind man who want all of us free from slavery and peace in the world.

Any way, this is one of my favorite Don device. And Don said that its the simplest one.

Time is too short, we already badly harm our mother world, its the right time to come forward.

Sincerely...

D.J

Comment

• Love & congratulations allaround!!!!! Excellent work and words!

Hello DJ,

Your fellings are sincere and honest and only matched by the excellent effort and and content of your gracious post!!! from myself to you untold thanks and appreciation for all of your efforts.

Comment

• Really nice pictures D.J.

These pictures give me an idea of the extent of effort by Don Smith to enhance his work.

Thanks,

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve220
                      Hi Clarence,

Did you receive my PM?
                      I need to tell you about the upcoming energy conference....
                      I need to make sure it is going to you and not someone else.

Thanks,

Steve
                      hello Steve 220,

yes I recd your PM and you have mail in your inbox, thanks, mike onward!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve220
                        Hi Clarence,

No I don't see anything here. I just tested the e mail it and it works, so I don't know.
                        I don't know if you are using the PM or the e mail, but both work.

Steve
                        Yes I ent three e-mail and just sent one PM. mike

Comment

• Kapandze Don Smith Technique

Hallo Olo
                          Thanks for posting this Relevant Technique.

Does it have to do with the own resonance frequency of the magnet. And therefore with the coil dimension and res.freq.
                          And also the angles of the 2 different coils .. should that be 90 degrees .
                          And also 90 degrees angle to the magnet ( smaller coil ).
                          And the smaller coil is connected slightly out of the middle (A symetrical ?).

Olo can you tell us some more about this and how it is linked to Kapandze and therefore also to Don Smith may be.
                          Or do you have some interesting links.

I believe you trust, know this will work.
                          I am waiting for a hard disk which i will get soon to get magnets from.

courtesy : the net source : wide eyed
                          resources: magneto gravitics. alias kapanadze motor technique. reverse engineered.

free energy generator - raw video footage - uncut version - YouTube

And also Thank you Xilo for posting some time ago from the same person, technique.
                          Soon I shall start experimenting with a bigger Don Smith like device.
                          I have a lot of caps diodes etc at home right now ...

I thank you all ... Best regards
                          Utopia Now
                          Attached Files

Comment

• LifeHack2012 Kapanadze

Update .. actually Questions

I am allready experimenting see the pictures but I think the magnet might be better .. maybe i find the same as LifeHack2012 used.

But now that is see my own pictures I notice that the angle is not precisely 90 degrees .. ?

Does the length and amount of windings of the smaller coil make much difference ..

Well I keep trying, experimenting and trusting and Happy.
                            Utopia Now
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Recent posts.
                              Someone claiming that an INDUCTOR will generate DC like a tiny battery does ?
                              Last edited by GSM; 09-07-2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• It more likely that there are button batteries placed behind the springs of the brushes in the motor, any connection between the external terminals activates the motor. As well, the meter is most likely modified with button batteries so when the probes are connected measures the battery voltage. Yes very stable indeed.

I don't visit here very often any more but after several months away I pop in and see the same unproductive illusions being posted by the same people... such a shame...

Comment

Working...
                                X