Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello Steve 220 & all,

just a small BTW - each of the secondary AVplug circuits can be extended past the GDT s to actually power an individual separate load or they all can be arranged series or parallel to power one large load with whatever type of arrangement you use to meet voltage and amp reguirement needed by the load.

nice possibilities all around! lol mike, onward!

Steve
    One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
    Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
      @Ged and All,
      For all DonSmith work lovers, here i uploaded Don Smith Inventors Weekend 2005 DVD1 and DVD2.

Don Smith Inventors Weekend 2005 - YouTube

Hope you enjoy all the best and regards,

D.J
      Hello DilJalaay, & all

I would like to personally thank you for your post with this Don Smith - 2005 Youtube Info. when I was watching (DVD1) Part 3 I thought my jaw was going to hit the floor! at minute 6;35 and following he showed a photo of the particular build I am working on and in the photo (which is one of the earliest photos of this device) ALL OF THE ACTUAL TUNING COMPONENT HE USED WERE ACTUALLY STILL ON THE DEVICE BOARD!!!!! this is a complete rarity be cause he latter only showed all of his devices with most of the components removed. I dont know how many of you caught that when you watched the video, but this is GREAT stuff! If you look you will see that at each of the input leads there are what appears to be two paralled series capacitors! also in each lead in circuit you can see the white of the GDTs he used,and somewhere in the dark area around the GDTs I know there is a circuit paralled resistor because he said so concerning this particular build in another 1996 symposium- youtube video where all of these components had already been removed in that particular video! Look and enjoy members!!!

thanks again and lol, mike onward!

Comment

• Too good to be true

@ OLO

Very impressive thank u, can u provide us the coils diameter wire Gage number of turns
        Is the magnet from old Hard Disk?

Regards

jj

Comment

• Don Smith Devices snapshots

Here i attaching snapshots of the Don Devices shown in the 2005 vids.

Much much more comming soon...

Good Luck to all

D.J

Comment

• Nice pictures D.J.

After looking at the pictures of the device with the green square plates and the PVC pipe through the center, I kept thinking that there were two wires missing. But now I see that in this configuration, the two wires are not needed. It is just a different way of looking at the same thing.

I am learning that Don Smith deserves more credit than first thought.
            I am looking forward to any additional pictures.

Thanks,
            Steve
            One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.

Comment

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
              Here i attaching snapshots of the Don Devices shown in the 2005 vids.

Much much more comming soon...

Good Luck to all

D.J
              Hello DJ,

thanks for your dilligent efforts, I am sure all are aware of the concerted work you have put into these posting and the resultant photo shots are excellent! looking forward to all that you post in this same area, thanks again, mike, onward!

Comment

• Don Smith Devices snapshots2

Regards,
                D.J

Comment

• Don Smith Devices snapshots3

Best of Luck all
                  D.J

Comment

• Don Smith Devices snapshots3

Good Luck all,
                    D.J

Comment

• Great pictures D.J.

Makes me feel like a little kid with a 20 dollar bill at a candy store.

Thanks,

Steve

Comment

• Dj Don Pics

DJ,

GOOOOOOOD STUFF DJ.AWESOME!

Thanks for the links,thanks for the photos.Oh man...

@Clarence, like you, I used a similar method when viewing Don's Videos, I have not seen viewed part 2 upwards yet, but I have made simsilar observations with his devices.In fact I made it a habit of drawing the schematics with additional info.But onward to the experiments...Almost started a trend to deal with indepth analysis of Donald Smith Videos,BTW remember his last words...?

GED
                        Last edited by Gedfire; 09-05-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Don Smith Bonus Vids

Dear All,

Here are some bonus clips of don speech in which he explaining his devices.
                          Pardon me if it is re-posted or you have already seen it.

Donald L Smith Device Bonus Videos
                          Donald L Smith Device Bonus Videos - YouTube

Bestwishes to all.

D.J

Comment

• Camera shy

D. J,
                            Thanks for the Don Smith videos, however Don seem a little shy in front of the camera at times...
                            But that is ok with me as the pictures seem to tell a more complete story.
                            And what a story they tell.

Thanks,

Steve
                            Last edited by Steve220; 09-05-2012, 08:24 PM. Reason: Spelling erroor

Comment

• [QUOTE=Gedfire;207746]DJ,

GOOOOOOOD STUFF DJ.AWESOME!

Hello GedFire & all,

previously I posted that the bushy looking photo in the DVD1 part 3 photos held what I visualized as series caps and GDTs, however now thanks to DJ NO. 23 PHOTO with its clearer enhanced view I plainly see that all of the components are simply series GDTs with the series starting from the left second terminal strip where one of the leads of the NST module hooked up ( both leads in the no 23 photo show to be unhooked and laid to the side). evidently the other lead feed directly through the left first terminal straight into the primary coil. At least that is as much as I surmise. lol mike onward!

PS I believe dons last words were "its in your face"!

Comment

• Steve .. picture 34 - 35

Hi Steve
                                the round thing in the middle of the pictures 34 35 is probably a motor driving an LP Long Play Record like the things they used to put music on ( Beatles ) for record players.
                                Don mentioned that in a video I think and in one of the last videos they linked on the forum he also tells that he sprayed some stuf on it that has effect on magnetism .. stuf they also use for car body reparing if I am correct .. he sprayed it in layers.

But I am curious what do you see what is the same in pictures 34 - 35 and in pictures 9 - 13 and 15
                                What is going on in your mind ...

Good luck
                                Utopia Now

Comment

Working...
                                X