X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Showing: Don Smith Inventors Weekend 2005

Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
    Hi Ged,
    Here is the first part, sonner will upload more.

Don Smith Inventors Weekend 2005 (DVD1) Part 01

Don Smith Inventors Weekend 2005 (DVD1) Part 01 - YouTube

Regards,
    D.J
    Thanks man,

My respect.

Ged

Comment

• Quarter wave resonance with solid state driver

Hi All,
      If the idea is to get quater wave resonance and amplification, we could go with a single stage resonant transformer like shown here for less than 100 watts input.
      We'll need to modify the secondary to a bipolar coil and match the frequency to primary resonant frequency or a multiple of the primary resonant frequency. You could help trigger resonance by sliding the primary over the secondary. The only high voltage component is a ~500pF capacitor.

very high frequency self-oscillating SSTC - YouTube

If you have a 24 volt power supply, you could modify it to power this setup with

or use a toroid transformer like shown in the video.

Regards,
      HS

Comment

• info on caps shown & DSmith one transistor

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
        Hello T-1000,

I see that the capacitor you mentioned in the circuit is an electrolytic capacitor.I don't know but can you get a resonant circuit from this? See pic.Also, what if we used two npn instead?

Also, you are also you are one of the more experienced, Advanced Level Experimenters on this forum, could you say if the Don Smith one transistor works? See pic.

Best regards,

Ged
        Hello Gedfire Again.

Noted your post and had some info & possible explanation for caps and part of the DSmith one transistor schematic. view the attached thumbnails first and then apply the information to you questions. I believe it will offer some insight to the use of the caps and to the first part of Dons one transistor schematic . lol take it for what it may be worth. sincerely, mike, onward!

PS- Don always said he wanted to feed sine wave input to his L1 & L2 systems if possible rather than square wave input. square wave is what the transistors put out and I have had to deal with the wild swinging flucuations in both voltage and frequency caused by the square wave input to my L1 & L2 system. you will note the low pass type filter effects each thumbnail seems to impart. again lol.

PS again-I believe the paralleled variable inductor and variable capacitor also in series with a variable resistor is serving as both a means for setting a prior reasonance frequency through the transistor flowing on through the high voltage into the L1 coil and at the same time serving as a low pass type filter effecting a sine wave feed through the high voltage transformer to keep down square wave fluctuations throughout the circuit. that would be more like dons way of thinking. simple and effective. as he said - "its in your face"
        lol again. also I have added the thumbnail of a snip showing the info where you can pull up don smith himself explaining in detal concerninf the one transistor schematic!
        Last edited by clarence; 04-29-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• @ clarence

Nice circuit in post #7230. But capacitor in output would probably work better if not in series with spark gap. Did you actually get it to work as shown in diagram?
          Last edited by xee2; 09-01-2012, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• answer is yes !!!

Originally posted by xee2 View Post
            @ clarence

Nice circuit in post #7230. But capacitor in output would probably work better if not in series with spark gap. Did you actually get it to work as shown in diagram?
            Hello XEE2 & all,

yes every time I hit the switch my GDT lights and the voltage flow is around 570 ish with 8+ ma current at present . ( ma is down from approx 60). I am working on the capacitance value to finish the reasonance of my L1 Don type primary. When you get yor current low enough to keep a GDT cool instead of flameing hot as they usually do you know you are getting close I believe. time as usual holds progress for us all but Im working on it!!!!

by the way the reason for the capacitor in series has to do with bringing the value of the coils own capacitance DOWN to the level needed for reasonance.
            has to do with rules for parallel and series caps. my L1 coils cap value is 32.5uf and it needs to only have a value of 1.775uf to go with its 7.9uh to match my drivers reasonate freq of 42.5khz. a SMALL added series cap is what it takes to drop the overall cap value down to whats needed ( cap in series is always slightly less than the smallest cap value in series circuit. as I say- working on it! mike , onward!

ALSO!!!!! I was just thinking about my build and getting back to work on it this coming week - when a thought struck me! I have heard many posts inthe past about lighting leds and the like with some complicated schematic devices and etc. so out of curiosity I got me a present day 13 watt spiral fluoresent bulb and decided to play with it .------BINGO! first I just touched the rounded bottom to the input lead before the spark gap by simply holding it in my hand and it lit almost completely bright but not quite! next I touched it to the top turn of the L1 coil which is well past the GDT and the same exact thing happened ( this is without L1 being at full reasonance yet)!

next I decided to try touching it to the L2 coil (there is about a 3/4 air gap between L1 and L2 and L2 is not near reasonance yet)-----BINGO! however the bulblit not as brightly this time! all of which again tells me that L1 is close enough to reasonance that it is definitely talking to the L2 coil!----just mahes me look forward that much more this coming week. so again YES YES YES the build is definitely working!!!!!!!!!! lovnit, lovinit, lovinit! bye

oops! one more bit of info- I did notice when I touched the bulb to the L1 side there was a small voltage drop in the driver voltage! however when I touched the L2 side there was NO voltage drop whatsoever in the driverside voltage!!!!
            shades of Don Smith!!!!!
            Last edited by clarence; 09-02-2012, 07:02 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
              Hello XEE2 & all,

ALSO!!!!! I was just thinking about my build and getting back to work on it this coming week - when a thought struck me! I have heard many posts inthe past about lighting leds and the like with some complicated schematic devices and etc. so out of curiosity I got me a present day 13 watt spiral fluoresent bulb and decided to play with it .------BINGO! first I just touched the rounded bottom to the input lead before the spark gap by simply holding it in my hand and it lit almost completely bright but not quite! next I touched it to the top turn of the L1 coil which is well past the GDT and the same exact thing happened ( this is without L1 being at full reasonance yet)!

next I decided to try touching it to the L2 coil (there is about a 3/4 air gap between L1 and L2 and L2 is not near reasonance yet)-----BINGO! however the bulblit not as brightly this time! all of which again tells me that L1 is close enough to reasonance that it is definitely talking to the L2 coil!----just mahes me look forward that much more this coming week. so again YES YES YES the build is definitely working!!!!!!!!!! lovnit, lovinit, lovinit! bye

oops! one more bit of info- I did notice when I touched the bulb to the L1 side there was a small voltage drop in the driver voltage! however when I touched the L2 side there was NO voltage drop whatsoever in the driverside voltage!!!!
              shades of Don Smith!!!!!
              Sounds interesting. Yeah those CFLs are fun to play with around HV and a SG.
              One time I even managed to light up my eyeballs with a SG lol.
              Any way I hope to see more soon.

Happy holidays!

Steve
              One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
              Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• little observations

Originally posted by Steve220 View Post
                Sounds interesting. Yeah those CFLs are fun to play with around HV and a SG.
                One time I even managed to light up my eyeballs with a SG lol.
                Any way I hope to see more soon.

Happy holidays!

Steve
                Hello Steve220 & all,

enjoyed your comments, the thing that I loved about my playing with the bulb was the plain confirmation of Don's statements that the ambient energy gained from the secondary or multiple secondary receivers does not diminish in any form from the reactor side of the system. I thought that was cool to observe at least one more fact of truth about his type of devices and statements. on the long road of the builder any little pet the dogged replicator gets always makes him want to wag his tail faster! ha ha ha!
                thanks again, mike onward!

Comment

• Thanks

Hi Guys !
                  @Gedfire
                  Many thanks for the long and detailed info and thoughts you shared with us all.
                  Very much appreciated.
                  If you can make some pictures of your book you were refering from, it would be great.
                  HV diodes your problem ? sorry to say this , but did you try out MOven HV diodes ?
                  The schematic I am currently using for my lv HF is this one with BD243C transistor instead of the one Groundloop used: (attachement)

@Harishsing and Clarence
                  Thank you guys for the valuable info you shared here.

And thanks to all contributors also.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Peculian; 09-02-2012, 08:05 PM.
                  << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Don Smith Inventors Weekend 2005 Video

@Ged and All,
                    For all DonSmith work lovers, here i uploaded Don Smith Inventors Weekend 2005 DVD1 and DVD2.

Don Smith Inventors Weekend 2005 - YouTube

Hope you enjoy all the best and regards,

D.J

Comment

• Parallel charging capacitors, Don Smith style

Hi All,
                      Watch the amazing parallel capacitors charging by NoMorePetro. With high voltage, charging will be even more rapid. I feel with a high voltage capacitor in resonance with the secondary and the resulting flywheel effect, this will be a game changer.

One wire capacitor charging.wmv - YouTube

Happy long weekend.

Harish

Comment

• Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
                        Hi All,
                        Watch the amazing parallel capacitors charging by NoMorePetro. With high voltage, charging will be even more rapid. I feel with a high voltage capacitor in resonance with the secondary and the resulting flywheel effect, this will be a game changer.

One wire capacitor charging.wmv - YouTube

Happy long weekend.

Harish
                        Well as usual it took me a while for my brain to kick in.
                        I agree, why not use the table scraps also?
                        The dog seems to like them and I could get to like them too.

Yummy

Thanks,

Steve

How odd, I suddenly just thought of something similar I seen some where.....
                        Too much holiday cheer I guess.
                        Oh Well.
                        Last edited by Steve220; 09-03-2012, 08:18 PM. Reason: Speeling error
                        One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve220 View Post
                          Well as usual it took me a while for my brain to kick in.
                          I agree, why not use the table scraps also?
                          The dog seems to like them and I could get to like them too.

Yummy

Thanks,

Steve

How odd, I suddenly just thought of something similar I seen some where.....
                          Too much holiday cheer I guess.
                          Oh Well.
                          Hello Steve 220 & all,

my internal search engine told me your thoughts were correct! the system is a single AV-plug feeding by ambient environment disturbance a separated series of addnl AV-plugs. view the thumbnail and you will se an added way I believe to enhance the ambient disturbance and really collect some energy.

size an appropriate GDT as the spark gap and I dont think it will load the circuit but that many of them should definitly disturb the ambient and tend to self feed the caps.. I also believe HS is correct in his just previous post in saying that the primary plug circuit set into reasonance would make the complete system a real go-getter. lol mike,onward!
                          Last edited by clarence; 04-29-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                            Hello Steve 220 & all,

my internal search engine told me your thoughts were correct! the system is a single AV-plug feeding by ambient environment disturbance a separated series of addnl AV-plugs. view the thumbnail and you will se an added way I believe to enhance the ambient disturbance and really collect some energy.

size an appropriate GDT as the spark gap and I dont think it will load the circuit but that many of them should definitly disturb the ambient and tend to self feed the caps.. I also believe HS is correct in his just previous post in saying that the primary plug circuit set into reasonance would make the complete system a real go-getter. lol mike,onward!
                            Hello Clarence and all,

Thanks for the conformation.
                            Caps used only for a special purpose, I would think to be beneficial in this case, creating a winning combination of beauty and brute strength all from one ambient environment, quality and quantity, respectively.

My appreciation of the ambient environment increases every day.
                            The term “go-getter” certainly applies here for sure.

Thanks,
                            Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve220 View Post
                              Hello Clarence and all,

Thanks for the conformation.
                              Caps used only for a special purpose, I would think to be beneficial in this case, creating a winning combination of beauty and brute strength all from one ambient environment, quality and quantity, respectively.

My appreciation of the ambient environment increases every day.
                              The term “go-getter” certainly applies here for sure.

Thanks,
                              Steve
                              Hello Steve 220 & all,

just a small BTW - each of the secondary AVplug circuits can be extended past the GDT s to actually power an individual separate load or they all can be arranged series or parallel to power one large load with whatever type of arrangement you use to meet voltage and amp reguirement needed by the load.

nice possibilities all around! lol mike, onward!

Comment

• free energy from air

courtesy : the net
                                source : wide eyed

resources: magneto gravitics. alias kapanadze motor technique. reverse engineered.

free energy generator - raw video footage - uncut version - YouTube

olo
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by olo; 09-04-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X