Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
    What the f@ck has this got to do with you!

Where the f@ck did I say that people should pay for anything?

Read my posts before sticking your beak in.

Comment

• Cheeky f@cker!!!

I pay for the Dropbox service and share freely.

So infact it is actually me that pays for others to have the privilege!!!

My FINAL post on this forum.

This thread has taken a nose dive, bigtime!!

It almost seems like there are a number a posters communicating with themselves via several usernames.

No wonder so many top folks have left this forum.

Time will tell who really has the answers and it certainly isn't Don Smith, no matter how great he was with electronics.

I am extremely grateful for the education provided. RIP Donald L. Smith

Those who want to stay in touch with me, you know where to find me.

Comment

• Thanks

Harishsingh, thank you for sharing this info with us.
        << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Don Smith solid state follow up

Morning,
          I'm reminded of Walt Meyers Harmonic Frequency Generator Circuit. You could drive the load off of another transformer(additional components required) instead of the source battery as seen in the Hakan Bashan video.

Superconductivity

The key here is getting the resonance on the LC tank circuit.
          Resonant charging
          The Inductive Kick Effect

Another exciting prospect is the Milan Manchich bifilar pancake coil.

Singe wire conduction - 06/08/01

I hope this is not confusing. But I feel like turning a corner to find the county fair is on.

Regards,
          HS

Comment

• 8 Minute Donald Smith Video

Originally posted by clarence View Post
            Hello Gedfire

look at the attachment - all I could do was to copy a snip of the you tube site as my computer only stores mht or mhtl folders and doesnt store as jpg or whatevers-- so just look at the snip info and plug that info to your computer and pull it up yourself and view it LOL, mike onward!
            Thanks for posting .I have seen and downloaded the link.There is also a longer video.Very informative I say although its mainly repeated info.

Thanks!

Best regards,
            Ged

Comment

• Link to DS 2005 Video

Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
              Hello Ged,
              Heres the link.
              https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6cnja825gs6w5jr/IocL7slNot

Regs
              D.J
              To be honest,I did get the link from Soundiceuk himself but,the files are on my computer but when its time to open them its was just pure trouble.The unzip programs simply tells me its a part file etc etc.Frustrating.If you downloaded it, could you convert it to flash or other web friendly format?

Watching Dons video over and over to me is like watching the certain movies, a dozen new insights emerge with each watch.I am almost convinced that Don did reveal everything.I stop short because I don't have a working device yet.Its in his videos,his various pdf's at nuenergy yahoogroups.From his first to last devices.His suggestions of solid state versions,his mention of marx avalanches, voltage multipliers,areas of high negative charges...200Mhz as the operating frequency of some of his devices,stuff on his devices that don't really belong there.Then I cross reference with other devices and theories.But enough chat.Let me get back to work....

Thanks,
              Ged

Comment

• Low Voltage High Frequency

[QUOTE=Peculian;206958]Greetings everybody.
                Hi Gedfire.

I am using low voltage 12v at HF(high freq).
                The trouble is I have no way to exactly measure the frequency in which my circuit works into.
                However its like a tv flyback hising. Charging batteries with that one is great very good charge.
                Can you please leave out for a bit the formulaes and explain what you think should be the way and components attached
                to achieve what Don says with low volts and HF ?
                Me the same, looking for a download friendly option of Don`s videos.

[QUOTE]

Dear Peculian,

Good to have your contributions on this forum,what schematics are you using with your low voltage high freqency setup?

Let me say that Don mentioned in the 2005 conference that you can use low voltage in response to a question from a member of the audience.

To achieve low voltage at high frequency,I suggest that you build your own driver.I am trying to built two driver circuits,Donald Smith 1 transistor driver, with its tank circuit switching the radio frequency transistor and the other a 555 timer.

I am trying for over 1 MHz since I plan to use low voltage (10 volts).

Possibly 3 MHz to 7 Mhz (approximate frequency of the ionosphere,should not matter too much though),Don mentions 200Mhz etc, but look, we want to build something real simple from easy to get parts,right?

Then build your OWN coil with a ferrite insert from a flyback.Wind it to get about 250 volts or 110 volts on your L2, now we can get cheap diodes for this and use GDT if you wish to have a sparkgap thing going.

In summary, build a driver that gets to pulse your 12 volts at over 1 MHz and converts it to say 250 volts.With a thick wire and deep enough ground,

you should be able to harvest significant amount of energy.I have the schematics in a book i could take photos and let u see em if you wish.

To visualise what I am saying,just copy Donald Smith intermediate device,the one with the four TV capacitors (2 uF at 2000 volts)

Just that we will replace the neon transformer with our homemade version,(GDT free), pulsing at 3 MHz input 12v to 250 v.Then replace his 10,000 volts cap with cheap 500 volt ones and rectify if necessary.Include spark gap or GDT.Make aircore section just an isolation tranny, then into more 500 volts caps at many more microfarads, 1000uf for example. You may take into account Don's LAST words,and delete the aircore then connect pulsing DC at 250 volts to positive of the CAPACITOR BANK OF GOOD or "CONSIDERABLE CAPACITY" (from tesla!) then you may make another diode bridge after negative output of your electrolytic capacitor to connect with a transformer or voltage divider etc which goes to a good adjustable earth ground.

There you have it.My main thoughts at this moment.The key is to achieve or pulse your low voltage at the highest possible frequency you can get, maybe a crystal oscillator can take your low voltage into the GHz range.

My calculations show massive energy increases from a mere 250 volts at 1 Mhz .HF compensates for the lack of voltages in the over 2000 range.

To measure output with normal multimeter that is affordable, I suggest building a diode bridge with a good size electrolytic cap to smooth out the wave form, then you can merrily measure your output.

That concludes my idea of a cheap and easy to construct Donald Smith Device.I have not built it yet.But I am in the process of doing so, having had some success with the flyback capacitor charge pump.But stopped because i did not have any high voltage diodes capacitors and multimeters.

Any questions,please let me know.

Ged
                Last edited by Gedfire; 08-30-2012, 03:58 AM.

Comment

• Soundiceuk

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

My FINAL post on this forum.
                  Awwww come on, Soundiceuk, we are not done yet! You know you have made invaluable contributions and may have many more up your sleeve.IMHO,I don't think its time yet...

This thread has taken a nose dive, bigtime!!
                  Not really, you and others still have a lot to present.We are responsible for keeping the exploration going.Of courseyou know that.

It almost seems like there are a number a posters communicating with themselves via several usernames.
                  I use to wonder if you were the one who created the character Zilano,since you are one of the most knowledgable among us .And that the character was created to get us to explore all the theories the entity Zilano wanted explored without incurring all the expenses.Near the end, the entity Zilano had some serious slip ups, then disappeared.....I am still a fan anyway .

Those who want to stay in touch with me, you know where to find me.
                  That's your website right?

All the best,

Ged

So ZZZZ where r u?

Comment

• Donald Smith Solid State X Upgrade

Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
                    Hi Peculian,

This is a clever resonant charging device can be used for self-charging a battery or for pulse charging a bank of capacitors like Don Smith.
                    Where exactly is the resonance you speak of?

HS[/QUOTE]

The circuit is interesting.It is an dc to ac inverter with rectification.

Now my idea is to MAX out the 555 timer and use FERRITE core instead.Peculian, this is also a good schematic to modify.Just turn up the oscillations on the 555 timer to near maximum or use a driver which can get higher frequencies.Then use your own HF transformer to get 250 volts BUT AT SAY 3MHz!

Then you can go ahead and rectify.Maybe an earth ground would work too.

If I had the skills, I would modify my 400 watt inverter, but it just looks like its booby trapped.

Making my own inverter and modifying it to pulse 12 volts in to 250 volts out at 3 Mhz which is then rectified and grounded should be promising.

Now to that helicopter sound i am hearing outside....

Ged

Comment

• [QUOTE=harishsingh;207004]Hi Peculian,
                      I've had this on my mind but had to forage the links from my second pc. Sorry for the delay.

This is a clever resonant charging device can be used for self-charging a battery or for pulse charging a bank of capacitors like Don Smith.

Hello Harishsingh, I enjoyed the post with its schematic very much.
                      after studying the schematic it occurred to me it could be used as an effective low voltage-high frequency driver circuit to power the L1 coil on my Don Smith build (the driver I am using now has low voltage on one lead side of the output-drives me nuts). I prefer to use my own built driver instead of other types.
                      I modified the circuit you gave as outlined in the thumbnail below. I would appreciate your thoughts on it and any and all comments will be greatly respected and appreciated. One additional note I would like to make is that my twelve volt primary and stepup higher voltage secondary for the driver coils does not use any type of iron or ferrite core at all. This gives me the ability to to run the driver unloaded through the frequency ranges and discover the driver coils OWN reasonant frequency easily. for example my present driver coil arrangement was supposed to give me an output of 320volts by standard transformer winding ratios- and it did just that at the lower frequency ranges-but when I hit its reasonant frequency the voltage output JUMPED to over 1000v! the reasonant frequency for that coil scenario was 42.5Khz. It is desireable to know the reasonant frequency of the driver someone uses so they can then match their Smith L1 and L2 coils to that and receive the ambient energy results they are trying to achieve. the driver will only hit its reasonance by using air coil primary and secondary.
                      thanks again for your considerations, mike, onward!
                      Last edited by clarence; 09-12-2012, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                        harishsingh was the first to post it. Now you!

I extend my hand of support freely, then you take the p1SS out of me despite my request and my reasoning.

You have spoilt it for others as I won't be sharing anymore.
                        Dear sir,
                        actually the link i have posted is of my dropbox,which i copied from your link.
                        I thought you forbid to post your link because of your dropbox bandwidth(traffic) problem.

if you still feel it trouble you, i will remove it, because its your thing.

Bestregards,
                        D.J

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                          To be honest,I did get the link from Soundiceuk himself but,the files are on my computer but when its time to open them its was just pure trouble.The unzip programs simply tells me its a part file etc etc.Frustrating.If you downloaded it, could you convert it to flash or other web friendly format?

Watching Dons video over and over to me is like watching the certain movies, a dozen new insights emerge with each watch.I am almost convinced that Don did reveal everything.I stop short because I don't have a working device yet.Its in his videos,his various pdf's at nuenergy yahoogroups.From his first to last devices.His suggestions of solid state versions,his mention of marx avalanches, voltage multipliers,areas of high negative charges...200Mhz as the operating frequency of some of his devices,stuff on his devices that don't really belong there.Then I cross reference with other devices and theories.But enough chat.Let me get back to work....

Thanks,
                          Ged
                          yes i downloaded the vid and it works for me.
                          give me a day or two, i will covert and upload to yt.

Comment

• [QUOTE=clarence;207081]
                            Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
                            Hi Peculian,
                            I've had this on my mind but had to forage the links from my second pc. Sorry for the delay.

Hello Harishsingh, I enjoyed the post with its schematic very much.
                            after studying the schematic it occurred to me it could be used as an effective low voltage-high frequency driver circuit to power the L1 coil on my Don Smith build (the driver I am using now has low voltage on one lead side of the output-drives me nuts). I prefer to use my own built driver instead of other types.
                            I modified the circuit you gave as outlined in the thumbnail below. I would appreciate your thoughts on it and any and all comments will be greatly respected and appreciated. One additional note I would like to make is that my twelve volt primary and stepup higher voltage secondary for the driver coils does not use any type of iron or ferrite core at all. This gives me the ability to to run the driver unloaded through the frequency ranges and discover the driver coils OWN reasonant frequency easily. for example my present driver coil arrangement was supposed to give me an output of 320volts by standard transformer winding ratios- and it did just that at the lower frequency ranges-but when I hit its reasonant frequency the voltage output JUMPED to over 1000v! the reasonant frequency for that coil scenario was 42.5Khz. It is desireable to know the reasonant frequency of the driver someone uses so they can then match their Smith L1 and L2 coils to that and receive the ambient energy results they are trying to achieve. the driver will only hit its reasonance by using air coil primary and secondary.
                            thanks again for your considerations, mike, onward!

Thanks,
                            Steve
                            One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
                            Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Battery connection

Wonder how he connects the battery for charging?
                              Connect the positive probe, negative is blank???
                              In the video he is connection both leads of the battery!

Comment

• @ harishsingh

I do not see what this has to do with Don Smith, but this is similar >>> Carrington circuit replication - YouTube
                                Last edited by xee2; 08-30-2012, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X