Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• relay device

Originally posted by crazysailormon View Post
    I built a simple vibrator using a single coil and 1.5 volt relay to break the power flow to the coil it ran at about 1500hz. wound around this power coil are many other coils connected to bridges and caps for storage caps reach between 10 and 20vdc depending on value and windings.

I'm curious about the relationship between the inductance and time during oscillation. what happens if the power coil is stretched during vibration thus changing the characteristics of the circuit. The characterists will change in a nonlinear fashion. the stretching can be achieved with a small magnet and spring arrangement.

the goal is use some of the stored energy to replace the battery, thus making the vibrator self sustaining.

obviously the power coil can be any length and can have thousands of pickup coils around it.

gp
    Army is using similar relay devices to increase voltage in some old night vision mobile systems.The problem there is heating and looses on contact switching, since coil is fast switched off and on, the force pressing contacts to each other is not the biggest possible and small resistance can be big problem if high current passing through since power dissipation is increasing with square of current.

Maybe the most interesting formula for you it time constant, which showing a voltage across coil in relation to time. School teaching us that it is Q but in real it is time relation so T = L/R.(L = inductance,R= DC resistance)
    Another force working against you is Back EMF which will heat your contact even more, but with T formula you can calculate time when it start rising up , then you can set the proper clocking to be faster....With proper timing you can catch even back EMF, just need to be sure switch the storing accumulator on before EMF is rising up, otherwise you will destroy your semiconductor.Back EMF taking just small fractal of second, but energy stored in that short time is crazy big and sure big enough to destroy any switching semiconductors.I have tried to build some relay self switching ballast for lamp, but the efficiency was really poor because of increasing of frequency and then a poor contacting.

PS to all who just smiling: is better to start with something mechanical and simple, as post many stupid post as i saw on this forum.Always so funny to see people here posting some pictures of devices which light some leds or other stupid things and become a big advisers for others even i can see that even don't have ideas about basic components like L or C ....

To find how electricity works, we need at first to understand how nature react,if we do something.building some devices without understanding that have no meaning.I think if people here dont have idea about basic components then no meaning to try copy don smith or other devices.

If some people want just light a led, is a better way as use high voltage...

Comment

• El Dorado

Just rambling a little again T=R/L and Q are both time/frequency dependant operations and as such depend like all the standard electrical theory on C being a constant and absolute. As demonstrated practically at CERN and as Tesla was well aware C may be a constant but it certainly isn’t absolute.
      In the field of Tesla experiments this is demonstrated again and again, here by EPD pick this clip up a 4:30 Part 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson - YouTube Eric’s quite right ITS A DIFFERENT DIMENTION and its where I think your machines need to operate ! Very nearly all classic formula and dogma fails in this dimension especially if its based on integration or a time base. we still use them of course because usually we have no other language I know I have to do it too.!
      Where as to say a physical action is “going back in time” makes little sense to arrange a situation where the same identical event occurs almost simultaneously .. (for arguments sake assume each event comprises of a capacitive and an inductive event) providing you can “hide” the respective events from each other and then separate the capacitive event and the inductive event and again for want of a better description cross multiply (heterodyne) with a fractional and very precise electrical delay the result can be a rapidly changing current showing no XC or XL effects … that is the impossible … faster than light situation brought about by slight of hand.
      I like if possible to try and draw a practical physical working example of each stage as I see it and I'm certainly not saying I'm right or that I fully understand either system but am just “chewing the fat”and want to draw a picture, I wish to roughly draw a direct comparison with the rotoverter, Don smiths machine, and /or the vibrator you are considering
      The input to all the machines need to be very efficient in the case of the vibrator and Don Smiths first coil as close to a resonant Tank circuit with the highest Q possible,or if you wish as near to a perfect pendulum equivalent as can be achieved.
      Compare this to the rotoverter they must get one of the most efficient motors in the world, every possible economy of input power is made .. removing the fan, removing the slightly sticky grease in fact anything to physically get near that impossible “perfect dimension”Rotoverter Conversion Demonstration Part 1 - YouTube of course they are not there yet, They must (just like DS) electrically tune the input with carefully selected capacitors and by altering voltage and frequency .. just like we are doing with the input view it as a rough equivalent of Don Smith having a very precise capacitor purpose made to match the tank circuit.
      we are using a reversed Tesla coil to reach El Dorado the vibrator .. a rather variable chance capacitance keeping in mind that we seek resonance on our output with a full standing wave and a transmission time / speed of phi/2 (just as Tesla Dollard Prof Meyl and all the other giants tell us) we have no terms for this resonance in normal electronic engineering its been hidden and suppressed where it does have to be touched upon with power engineers where PF = 1 or Radio techs where full reflected power is experienced its very much on the back burner and taught entirely differently and we are expressly told to keep away from it –“ Its undesirable” I.M.H.O It is no chance that EPD and Hector are trained and expert in both disciplines. Splitting and joining … don't break the dipole, splitting the positive .. like I say we don’t have the language everyone makes up their own. however there's an example of the rotoverter guys doing it on page 14 of this PDF and going into the forbidden zone !
      http://panacea-bocaf.org/files/RE-OU-v6_1.pdf the vibrator separates the individual events with a “spark gap” and we want to do so with DS where to look for the answers ? Tptb stamp around the www wiping things out in such a pathetic cack handed way Its like reading a “Morse hand”watch how any serious mathematical work on “Whip action” is snuffed .. and if you do make DS work and get to the Maths design key. Make sure Its writ big and open source don’t end up like Brian
      Rotoverter Technology was OU before ORBO one. or worse still the others.
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
        Hows It Going Utopia Now

The name Is SLOW-N-EASY but you are close. Here is the PDF below
        Thanks for sharing Slow-n-Easy. I was seeing the pdf file. Does it arcs in the tube between the rod and the pipe or just a reaction happens to produce more power ?
        Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
          Thanks for sharing Slow-n-Easy. I was seeing the pdf file. Does it arcs in the tube between the rod and the pipe or just a reaction happens to produce more power ?
          Thanks
          Hi Guruji

It doesn't arc between the poles while its running like a spark gap,but it will arc with a screw driver. It is a simple device to build all you need is a short peice of 2 to 3" dia pipe , a 1/2" solid rod and a NST and your in business. This device gave me interest to keep pressing on after a success with this device I had had a lot of Don Smith Device failures and was getting very disgusted. Any success is grand and for some one that is descouriged with all the failures,this is asimple device to build and it works beleive it or not.And it puts out alot of voltage and the one other illusive output and that is Amps. Mine is putting out 8500 watts best I can tell with the technology I have to work with, but I'm pretty sure others will come up with the same results. I know without a doudt it is putting out no less than 17kv because that is the rating of the devices I am using It could be more but being high frequency I can't measure for sure with a Multy Meter. And the Amp meter device is a standard amp meter purchased from ebay and I am not aware of any misreads of amp devices due to h.v & h.f. But if you need a success in your books this is a device to build.One thing I can tell you is I used a LRU 2000v Nst and a 15kv Voltage Multiplier. I did have trouble getting a 9500 v Nst to work with it but Lyne's pdf shows a standard h.v NST for his example. When the 9500v Nst would not work I just set it aside and moved on. I have noticed that some NST have that gfi and I think that is why my 9500v Nst would not work. I know for sure the LRU NSt doesn't have the gfi.

Regards
          Last edited by SLOW-N-EASY; 08-24-2012, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Hi Slow-N-Easy,

I am trying to understand something you have posted. You said your nst is putting out 2kv yet you said your device is putting out 17kv. What other device are you talking about? I have read the pdf and understand about the pipe and rod but I don't understand about your other device you are referring to. Could you please post a schematic showing how you have everything hooked up and where you have your meters. I am also confused by your post that the output is hf. The pdf says the output from the nst is 60 hz. Does your voltage amplifier change that to hf?

Thanks for any info you can share,
            Carroll
            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• This is a reactor type. This reminds me of Bob Lazar reactor Ufo. Although that reaction was made by an element called 115 which emitted antimatter then used in a very efficient generator to produce electricity to antigravity.
              That's what I read.
              Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
                Hi Slow-N-Easy,

I am trying to understand something you have posted. You said your nst is putting out 2kv yet you said your device is putting out 17kv. What other device are you talking about? I have read the pdf and understand about the pipe and rod but I don't understand about your other device you are referring to. Could you please post a schematic showing how you have everything hooked up and where you have your meters. I am also confused by your post that the output is hf. The pdf says the output from the nst is 60 hz. Does your voltage amplifier change that to hf?

Thanks for any info you can share,
                Carroll
                I have a 15000 v voltage muliplyer on the nst. 2000 + 15000 = 17kv. My nst IS 30khz. If there are any other questions let me know and I'll answer them as best I can
                Attached Files
                Last edited by SLOW-N-EASY; 08-24-2012, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                  This is a reactor type. This reminds me of Bob Lazar reactor Ufo. Although that reaction was made by an element called 115 which emitted antimatter then used in a very efficient generator to produce electricity to antigravity.
                  That's what I read.
                  Thanks
                  It is a very simple device. It looks like to me it is just a thick steel spark gap in parrallel with nst with amp meters in series. I wonder if you just put some steel electrodes on a spark gap in parrallel with your NST would have the same output. Someone or maybe me should try that and see. Looking at the pdf that is all it is a NST and spark gap. One other thing is the electrodes on the gap would have to be seperated enough where they would not spark to be the same as the device Lynne has invisioned.
                  Last edited by SLOW-N-EASY; 08-24-2012, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• i saw the pdf , looks like a simple device , slow-n-easy how do you know it is usable energy out , i mean can it light a bulb or heat a element ?

i don't get it is the output is just shown in meters and not in work .. also to step down this voltage/amps what need to be there ....

this reminds me of a hemisphere video from wittis
                    Hemisphere Quantum Fuelless Generator - Demo #1. - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by hello_all View Post
                      i saw the pdf , looks like a simple device , slow-n-easy how do you know it is usable energy out , i mean can it light a bulb or heat a element ?

i don't get it is the output is just shown in meters and not in work .. also to step down this voltage/amps what need to be there ....

this reminds me of a hemisphere video from wittis
                      Hemisphere Quantum Fuelless Generator - Demo #1. - YouTube
                      Really don't know for sure. I haven't gotten that far with it.Could be its useless.But I expect it is good juice. It is comming directly of the NST,VOLTAGE MULTIPLIER. I don't know of anything that would make it useless. It's just a Spark Gap in parrallel off the NST in reality.
                      Last edited by SLOW-N-EASY; 08-24-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by m786 View Post
                        Army is using similar relay devices to increase voltage in some old night vision mobile systems.The problem there is heating and looses on contact switching, since coil is fast switched off and on, the force pressing contacts to each other is not the biggest possible and small resistance can be big problem if high current passing through since power dissipation is increasing with square of current.

Maybe the most interesting formula for you it time constant, which showing a voltage across coil in relation to time. School teaching us that it is Q but in real it is time relation so T = L/R.(L = inductance,R= DC resistance)
                        Another force working against you is Back EMF which will heat your contact even more,

To find how electricity works, we need at first to understand how nature react,if we do something.building some devices without understanding that have no meaning.I think if people here dont have idea about basic components then no meaning to try copy don smith or other devices.

If some people want just light a led, is a better way as use high voltage...
                        Thank you m786 for sharing your thoughts. You could use the Bedini circuit to do the switching and tap it for the same results. Without heating losses or mechanical wear.

About the Back EMF, you could avoid it with a simple trick.

More Watts Out Than In? P1

@Duncan
                        Thank you Duncan for posting this circuit and your valuable ramblings.

About PF = 1, we should be looking to vary PF (reguaging) in our circuit to get resonance and extra energy. Then we can rectify it and bring voltage and current into phase.

Regards,
                        HS

Comment

• Kapanadze coils

As some of you may be aware, I "designed" the aquarium 2 and am currently posting on overunity.com

Having quizzed the team extensively, here is what we know.

1 The Kapanadze coils are HV COILS! Using HV WIRE. Without it - Doesn't work.
                          2 Kapanadze needs extensive shielding. His device needs braid from co-ax. Mininum of 5 meters, probably much more. Without braid - his device doesn't work.
                          2 b I believe he also uses polystyrene for shielding.
                          3 Kapanaze told me he uses bifilar windings.
                          4 His devices are EXTREMELY LIGHT.
                          5 They emit no noticeable heat, smell, hissing noises or transformer hum.
                          6 The aquarium 2 needs no ventilation holes to function.
                          7 His spark gap is not a spark excited generator, but a load limiter to prevent
                          infinity loop meltdown. (Don Smith also uses the spark gap as a load limiter in some builds.

What Don didn't tell us: LOOP THE DEVICE!!!
                          He just hints at it.
                          If you succeed I can offer you a commercial deal, which would involve patent applications, and open sourcing the device once pat pending status is approved.
                          If you have any questions you can reach me on overunity.com
                          You should also have a look at Jack Noskills's device.
                          Conclusion: The Kapanadze device is living proof that the Don Smith system works.
                          I now know 100% that the principle is the same: Raise your voltage as high as possible, then step down to output, using a portion of output to loop the device and also power the input.
                          I suspect that Kapandze powered the 2 kw heater using high voltage - maybe somewhat stepped down through his coil pack.
                          Final comment from Kapandze. The secret is so simple - you'll laugh.

Comment

• If you have a proven concept write a pdf including all building steps leaving out theory.
                            My replication of Jacks device with low impedance and another one with high impedance trafo coils (this one not published) does not show OU.

Comment

• Oh yeah ' iam laughing for years .. Each device is destroyed right after use... And people just look and try to replicate on some creative minds on the net circuits .... Zilano ...and all is left is to laugh only... Each one claiming that they have it and referring to big names.....from history.. What is the next device video in a tv box? Powering a windmill.... Or from space ... Each day I see some con artist using some techniques to be fool other people.....if u wanna do disclosure do it don!t beat the bush each day... This thread went into another direction all because .... Don smith device was not replicated
                              Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                              As some of you may be aware, I "designed" the aquarium 2 and am currently posting on overunity.com

2 Kapanadze needs extensive shielding. His device needs braid from co-ax. Mininum of 5 meters, probably much more. Without braid - his device doesn't work.
                              infinity loop meltdown. (Don Smith also uses the spark gap as a load limiter in some builds.

He just hints at it.
                              If you succeed I can offer you a commercial deal, which would involve patent applications, and open sourcing the device once pat pending status is approved.
                              Conclusion: The Kapanadze device is living proof that the Don Smith system works.
                              I now know 100% that the principle is the same: Raise your voltage as high as possible, then step down to output, using a portion of output to loop the device and also power the input.
                              I suspect that Kapandze powered the 2 kw heater using high voltage - maybe somewhat stepped down through his coil pack.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post

He just hints at it.
                                I guess you already knew that Kapanadze was using resonance. With a resonant transformer, you get all the goodies plus preserving the energy in the circuit. See attachment to get a clearer understanding of this and test data.

So the transformer creates a voltage difference for free (keeping the same energy on the system), and the load depletes this voltage difference getting power. The step-up stage on the transformer is a “free” potential change, we have to do almost no work to get the new voltage levels.

Don Smith and Kapanadze both used resonance but in slightly different methods. DonS used electrostatic induction and resonance whereas Kapanadze is using ferromagnetic resonance.

Regards,
                                HS
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X