No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ehmmm ... to make vibrator self sustaining you have to put it... somewhere....

oops...I think Edwin Gray has one in his schematic...or was it something else ???

Comment

• Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
      Tell me when you learn how to read circuits.

Bye
      Harish you're right I don't know nothing about circuits and sometimes I don't want to know
      As they say ignorance is bliss
      The vibrator circuit made me laugh alot too

Comment

• Shame on you folks. do not make fun of the person. he is right.

alternating current is a vibratory current and corresponds to SHM simple harmonic motion.
        and every Lc circuit is an oscillator in technical language and in a laymen language called vibrator circuit.

and an relay can be used to switch current pulses in vibratory mode.even a an electric bell can be used as a vibrator to pulse dc pulses to produce scalar effects.

free energy cant be based on magnetics only. scalar wave understanding is must for seekers of free energy.

dc pulse is all you need

XILO

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
          Shame on you folks. do not make fun of the person. he is right.

alternating current is a vibratory current and corresponds to SHM simple harmonic motion.
          and every Lc circuit is an oscillator in technical language and in a laymen language called vibrator circuit.

and an relay can be used to switch current pulses in vibratory mode.even a an electric bell can be used as a vibrator to pulse dc pulses to produce scalar effects.

free energy cant be based on magnetics only. scalar wave understanding is must for seekers of free energy.

dc pulse is all you need

XILO
          Your right Im sorry, I was surely not laughing at the person or what he was proposing but his words just hit my funny bone.
          sorry
          dave
          Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Sory for asking..... but it seems that block diagram is not equal to practical shematics..... or am I wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              Im sorry I couldnt help myself, Iv been on the porch laughing
              David is not an answer its abuse --- listen very carefullyy to this man I dont think there is much doubt ... so the vibrator

Better still listen to this man (Eric P Dollard) and his vibrator in this clip Part 6 of 6: Eric Dollard & Chris Carson Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio - YouTube
              Incidentally Eric is one of my very favourite educators if you haven’t spent a little time with him before I strongly suggest the rest of his lectures on you tube and over here on vimeo https://vimeo.com/search?q=Eric+Dollard+ also if you haven’t taken the time to watch a rather different view of Tesla this aged presentation by Eric’s colleague Tom Brown should not be missed https://vimeo.com/19577546
              Last edited by Duncan; 08-21-2012, 08:52 AM.
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Lovely engineering ..

Just for your interest here is the rotary device With some pretty large pictures that I think Eric was referring to In the vibrator clip CONSPIRACY.CO
                I believe Its now in the tender and capable hands of Peter L
                Regards Duncan
                Last edited by Duncan; 08-21-2012, 10:08 AM.
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• addendum

Also Just for your Interest and in order to keep the information thorough in case someone would like to investigate further here are pics of EPDs vibrator which he says is army issue PP18-AR and of course the schematic

https://picasaweb.google.com/1024132...75140543900210

with thanks to member Raui who provided the pics (the Circuit diagram Ive turned and cleaned up a tad) and cross reff to this thread

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post109991
                    Last edited by Duncan; 08-21-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Shame on you folks. do not make fun of the person. he is right.

dc pulse is all you need

XILO
                      I was'nt laughing about this guy but about the event.
                      That site of anti gravity is amazing thanks who posted that link.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
                        Sory for asking..... but it seems that block diagram is not equal to practical shematics..... or am I wrong?

Hi,Ganzha!

You are right. They are different.
                        You are really fun man!
                        What about Tiger sñheme?
                        Why you always try to replicate russian circuits?
                        They always include any surprises...
                        Try to make your own.
                        I'am sure you are moving in right direction.

Best regards,

Sergey.
                        Russia

Comment

• What does Don Smith have to do with the pancake coil ? Try making a pancake coil and pull its ends to stand up into a helical coil.

How about another round of applause for this genius ?

Next weeks episode will be a special on how Don Smith made his devices solid state. Ding Ding Ding.

Regards,
                          HS

I guess this should make the critters crawl out of the woodwork.

Comment

• secret coiling

the coils

for latest kapanadze coil watch the latest 2012 video or go to overunity.com

XILO
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by xilo; 08-21-2012, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                              Also Just for your Interest and in order to keep the information thorough in case someone would like to investigate further here are pics of EPDs vibrator which he says is army issue PP18-AR and of course the schematic

https://picasaweb.google.com/1024132...75140543900210

with thanks to member Raui who provided the pics (the Circuit diagram Ive turned and cleaned up a tad) and cross reff to this thread

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post109991
                              Hey Duncan

I'm interested in your Google Document but the like says it is not there. Maybe you have a solution. I would like to know.

Thanks
                              SLOW-N-EASY

Comment

• Donald Smith Videos 2005

Hi All,

Has anyone downloaded or have any links to Donald Smith Video 2005 Edition.Soundiceuk did give some links (thanks for your effort Sir), unfortunately after 5 hours on a 100Mbps connection, the file did not open.

Repeated attempts did not work.

So I am asking if anyone has links maybe with the videos in parts or as a flv file etc, I would appreciate your help.Incidentally I enjoyed which I think was the essence of all Don is saying in the last 15 min 2005 video were he again shows the capacitor and dielectric tester.

BTW did anyone see the scene in the 2001 where a participant used his meter to measure the frequency of the Mesmer/Plasma Tube?

Don said it was not correct, but in the background you could here someone saying 43 khz, I am also thinking that might indeed be the average frequency of these plasma tubes.Also, most digital meters will automatically display the frequency in the most appropriate units.

Any thoughts?

Ged

Comment

Working...
                                X