• Originally posted by xilo View Post

"When coverting EM energy to SCALAR, what you are actually doing
    is attempting to create a subtructure in which the energy is
    folded in on itself in such a way that it manifests no external
    net effects in the manner in which our current test equipment
    (single stage interaction) is designed to detect, but rather,
    maintains all of its energy within the substructure itself
    (hyperspace), in other words, SCALAR WAVES."
    Believe what you want to, but this is GARBAGE. Both opposing fields are always present, it is just that the detector sums opposing electric fields in the process of measuring them which results in a reading of zero for two equal and opposite electric (or magnetic) fields. It is easy to show that even though the detector reads zero, both fields are still present. They do not disappear into hyperspace.

It is like two people pulling on a rope in opposite directions with equal force. Just because the rope is not moving does not mean that there are no forces on it. It just means that the vector sum of the forces is zero.

Comment

• I think Xilo is thinking of a response as per the VortLoop.gif from here -

http://www.dowsers.com/page41.html
      Attached Files

Comment

• Its a tuff nut ....

Wow 238 pages ! All related and all intense , a few hundred pages ago I posted a few PDFs which PJK was good enough to help me with I realise now that although my instincts and general direction was correct and even though I have managed to make something run COP>1 even if only briefly and I now start so understand how my thinking and mental state could effect its running, I'm actually so far behind the guys who “actually know” that what I wrote would be more likely to confuse. We try to use classical maths to describe and engineer the COP.>1 (what else do we have?)systems and they simply do not work … We don’t have the language to describe the events which are effectively in a different realm ! Consider this paper
        Terrence Barrett - Tesla's Nonlinear Oscillator-Shuttle Circuit - OSC - Theory
        The number of variables and timed elements becomes impressive it seems to be so in any COP>1 system.
        Regardless of which foundation its built on, If you have a little time to spare watch as this French Ph.D. conditions and alters the plasma discharge in order to avoid the chaos which seems inevitable .
        Plasma Driver / Part 1 - YouTube
        You will see he also builds and tests a Ruhmkorf coil in his series of video's whilst the design rules series of video's would apply to all OU systems.
        Most of the Information he is demonstrating here is outlined in this PDF by his friend Dan Combine
        http://panacea-bocaf.org/files/RE-OU-v6_1.pdf
        Whilst of course the Transverter which is a cousin of the Rotoverter A'la “Hector D Perez Torres “is also outlined and Bruce A Perreault's Ion valve cross referenced

you will notice the dangers inherent in driving anything over circa 10kw OU and also the fact that driving anything in a COP>1 condition seems to inevitably broadcast a signature far and wide (Indeed light years) Investigation of the half dozen or so Rotoverter incarnations which were pushed OU seems to indicate murders violent suppression and lives destroyed .. assuming that is …. the reports themselves are not propaganda and scare tactics , who knows see the end of this report
        Rotoverter Technology was OU before ORBO one.
        Whilst not disputing the accuracy of all the above There must be another way after all Tesla would not have frequency analysers, oscilloscopes, programmable processors ICs or indeed any of the things we now consider absolutely essential he did it with brass and wood …..HOW??
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Google Translate

XILO
          Attached Files
          Last edited by xilo; 08-19-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
            Hi,

Do you have understanding of core principles what makes this circuit an OU device?
            Without understanding how it works the circut is useless..

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
              There must be another way after all Tesla would not have frequency analysers, oscilloscopes, programmable processors ICs or indeed any of the things we now consider absolutely essential he did it with brass and wood …..HOW??
              Because he understood it has to be done with the magnetic field and not against it.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post204829
              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Also I hope carris to be busy reel soon.
                Last edited by Steve220; 08-20-2012, 02:00 AM.
                One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
                Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Cold electricity with less than 10 components

Hi All,
                  Here you got Tesla current or cold electricity which can charge a capacitor with commonly available components. You can even drive this coil with a joule thief or crystal radio to achieve cold electricity.

Tesla Pancake Coil - YouTube

Don't underestimate the energy of this coil. It is tapping into the unlimited reservoir described as the vacuum or zero point. Tesla and Chernetskii have both experienced cold electricity going into the grid and causing havoc. You could however use a battery, transform the cold electricity to conventional hot electricity with Zilano's mod and then add a capacitive transformer described in my previous post to isolate the cold electricity part of the circuit.

Harnesing Pyramid Energy by Les Brown - YouTube

Regards,
                  HS

Comment

• Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
                    Hi All,
                    Here you got Tesla current or cold electricity which can charge a capacitor with commonly available components. You can even drive this coil with a joule thief or crystal radio to achieve cold electricity.

Tesla Pancake Coil - YouTube

Don't underestimate the energy of this coil. It is tapping into the unlimited reservoir described as the vacuum or zero point. Tesla and Chernetskii have both experienced cold electricity going into the grid and causing havoc. You could however use a battery, transform the cold electricity to conventional hot electricity with Zilano's mod and then add a capacitive transformer described in my previous post to isolate the cold electricity part of the circuit.

Harnesing Pyramid Energy by Les Brown - YouTube

Regards,
                    HS
                    Last time I tried this circuit to my 2k caps with two 400v in series and exploded my 400v caps
                    I think I should do larger caps in series for sure and larger windings on toroid.
                    Thanks for bringing this up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                      Last time I tried this circuit to my 2k caps with two 400v in series and exploded my 400v caps
                      I think I should do larger caps in series for sure and larger windings on toroid.
                      Thanks for bringing this up.
                      Tell me when you learn how to read circuits.

Bye

Comment

• One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
                        Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• vibrator producing energy

I built a simple vibrator using a single coil and 1.5 volt relay to break the power flow to the coil it ran at about 1500hz. wound around this power coil are many other coils connected to bridges and caps for storage caps reach between 10 and 20vdc depending on value and windings.

I'm curious about the relationship between the inductance and time during oscillation. what happens if the power coil is stretched during vibration thus changing the characteristics of the circuit. The characterists will change in a nonlinear fashion. the stretching can be achieved with a small magnet and spring arrangement.

the goal is use some of the stored energy to replace the battery, thus making the vibrator self sustaining.

obviously the power coil can be any length and can have thousands of pickup coils around it.

gp
                          Last edited by crazysailormon; 08-20-2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• vibrator producing energy

Ok thats it I gota draw the line somewhere

Comment

• Im sorry I couldnt help myself, Iv been on the porch laughing

Comment

• gravity and magnetism and endless energy

Perpetual Motion Machine. Magnetism & Gravity. - YouTube

XILO

Comment

Working...
                                X