• Show
Clear All

• @ diljaalay

How to make a Frequency Generator:

http://www.ryanmcginty.com/orgone/zapperinfo.pdf

XILO

Comment

• XILO

Thanks for the information also. This is just what I need for one of my projects. I have always been interested in Orgone energy, so this little circuit I think will be beneficial to my Oregon experiments I have been working on. I think that chip may have come over on the Mayflower it is so old, but it just won’t go away. The low current draw is a plus also. Also I could use my scope to check the wave form; however I seem to be using my occisillyscope less and less here lately….
      Well, anyway, thanks again.

Steve
      One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
      Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• 1 Hz Pulse Frequency Generator

frequency can be changed

We can set the 555 to work at the desired frequency by selecting the right combination of resistances & capacitance.

Frequency = 1.44 / {(R1 + 2R2) * C1}

Also, 555 can produce waves with duty cycle else than the 50 % cycle.

Duty Cycle = (R1 + R2) * 100/ (R1 + 2R2)
        where duty cycle= Ratio of time period when the output is 1 to the time period when the output is 0

Pulse generator circuit with 555

XILO
        Last edited by xilo; 08-12-2012, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• Capacitor Calculations

Originally posted by harishsingh View Post

Lets examine the equation,

Regards,
          HS
          Hi harishsingh,

Does the capacitor energy formula you have above really mean:

Energy (joules) = 0.5*C*V^2 * FREQUENCY in Hz.

In most advanced level text books ,I have noticed that the frequency is left out.From a mathematical perspective,it seems they have given the formula with the assumption that the frequency is 1HZ.So it is never mentioned,just assumed.However, one electronics book seem to suggest a consideration for frequency based on what your situation.

Zilano and others have mentioned Donald Smith extended formula, but I don't really get the frequency squared section.

So, am I right to assume that basic calculations takes the voltage at a frequency of 1Hz?

Best regards,
          Ged
          Last edited by Gedfire; 08-12-2012, 05:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
            Hi harishsingh,

The equation should not have frequency in it. Equation applies to a fixed instant of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
              The equation should not have frequency in it. Equation applies to a fixed instant of time.
              Thanks for replying,

What is this "fixed instant of time"?Is it arbitary? 1 second ? micro seconds?

Think I might pay a visit to the physics/electronics forum.

Ged

Comment

Thanks for replying,

What is this "fixed instant of time"?Is it arbitary? 1 second ? micro seconds?

Think I might pay a visit to the physics/electronics forum.

Ged
                It is any time the voltage is at the value used in the equation. Whenever the voltage stored in capacitor is of some specific value the corresponding energy will be given by the equation.

Comment

• Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
                  Hi Guruji,

No transistors!! Just NST secondary(L2), diodes and buffer caps from Don's slides. Look for L2 and 8000v, 2nf capacitor bank in a series LC combo or simply Tesla's tuned circuit . That's where the extra energy is manifested.

I can only say to those who are making noises bout Don being suspect in ou forums.

Regards,
                  HS
                  You tried those low voltage diodes? Does they become hot from 2kv caps to lower voltage say to 100v?
                  Thanks

Comment

• E= 0.5* C*V^2 is energy stored in capacitor

if that energy is released periodically we can compute POWER

Average power can be assumed by multiplying capacitor energy by rate of discharge, but for the real appliances comparison it has to be near 50Hz or 100 times per second (counting that 50Hz AC is 50 impulses positive and 50 negative).

Things change completely when we include inductance into the circuit...

Comment

• electro gravitics and free energy

a gravity field of a coil pulsed with dc is always perpendicular to the magnetic field.

normally when we use alternating pulses this field gets cancelled.

a ferrite core coiled with copper wire in shape of a toroid produces anti gravity field or artificial gravity.

when two gravity field interact perpendicular to each other produces electric energy.

a solenoid placed horozontally in front of a toroid wound with coil. this toroid coil is pulsed with hv dc produces bursts of strong gravity force out of the orifice of the toroid. when this gravity force interacts with solenoid coil which is experiencing natural gravity force give rise to an electric vector which produces current in solenoid coil.

this is the basis of kapanadze electric generator and electric motor.

its the gravity he uses which is always freely falling and is a monopole force acting vertically downwards.

this text is important for free energy followers and seekers.

the above info was hacked recently.

XILO

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
                        a gravity field of a coil pulsed with dc is always perpendicular to the magnetic field.

a ferrite core coiled with copper wire in shape of a toroid produces anti gravity field or artificial gravity.

when two gravity field interact perpendicular to each other produces electric energy.

a solenoid placed horozontally in front of a toroid wound with coil. this toroid coil is pulsed with hv dc produces bursts of strong gravity force out of the orifice of the toroid. when this gravity force interacts with solenoid coil which is experiencing natural gravity force give rise to an electric vector which produces current in solenoid coil.

its the gravity he uses which is always freely falling and is a monopole force acting vertically downwards.

XILO
                        Can you provide a little schematic ? Especially the horizontal arrangement of the solenoid coil to the toroid...
                        thank you

Comment

XILO
                          Hello XILO,
                          Thank you for posting you Hacked stuff.

Comment

I have never seen this effect. Do you have any experiments to support this claim?

Comment

Hi harishsingh,

In most advanced level text books ,I have noticed that the frequency is left out.From a mathematical perspective,it seems they have given the formula with the assumption that the frequency is 1HZ.So it is never mentioned,just assumed.However, one electronics book seem to suggest a consideration for frequency based on what your situation.

Zilano and others have mentioned Donald Smith extended formula, but I don't really get the frequency squared section.

So, am I right to assume that basic calculations takes the voltage at a frequency of 1Hz?

Best regards,
                              Ged
                              Hi Ged,

We have to consider the resonant frequency of the LC circuit as the operating value. It matters to us to use a coil of high resonant frequency because that means the vacuum pump will work so much more to supply the extra energy. Work your way backwards from there to construct the device.

2*pi*F= 1/sqrt(L*C)

Something else to consider is the buffer capacitors dischage rate, as this will be the limiting factor to supply of joules to drive the invertor.

If you're looking to predict the energy output (theoritcal) of the system, just find the peak voltage seen on the Tesla secondary. Since the signal is being rectified, the capacitor is looking at double the frequency. And as the capacitor already has charges on the plates, it gets into electrostriction.

Have you seen the James Corum and James Daum paper called 'Tesla coil research' ?

Regards,
                              HS

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                                You tried those low voltage diodes? Does they become hot from 2kv caps to lower voltage say to 100v?
                                Thanks
                                Hi Guruji,
                                Sorry, I lost you there. Which circuit are you taking about ?

Regards,
                                HS

Comment

Working...
                                X