Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zpe in a nutshell text

use an audio oscillator with variable frequency of 5-19 hz.

feed this frequency to flyback primary.

attach secondary to a spark gap followed by a diode to the primary. simple wound few turns coil.

make secondary bifilar coil as done in joule thief.

connect to this secondary two avramenko diodes to take the output.

connect one end of secondary to earth ground.

vary frequency of the oscillator between 5-8 hz and watch the output power after avramenko diodes.

select the right frequency for maximum output.

full regards

XILO

Comment

• Just wondering

I wonder what ever happened to the Don Smith discussion?
      One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
      Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve220 View Post
        I wonder what ever happened to the Don Smith discussion?
        The thing i have posted is both related to don smith and kapanadze. its the play of frequency in extra low frequency or infrasonic frequency range.

sound waves are scalar. but their source is sine. All free energy achievers use scalar waves and suck in energy from ether.

magnets are just ether manipulators. and shows the existence of ether which in itself is moving but with net energy resultant is zero. we have to stir ether and it can be stirred either by magnets or scalar potential or waves.

when we use pulsed dc we get not a travelling scalar wave.
        when we use sine signal we get scalar travelling wave.

the frequency is the big factor to have free energy.

XILO

Comment

• Just wondering

Oh ok thanks!
          One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
          Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
            You got the gist of it. You'd want to discharge the cap without disturbing resonance on the Tesla secondary. You use a parallel+series cap bank to discharge the buffer cap. Then you'll get OU.

You can see it working here. Everything on this video is very clear.

Don Smith's device replication by NUB -10102011 - YouTube
            CAPACITIVE STEP-DOWN TRANSFORMER - Part 1 - YouTube

A1: You could use CW and CCW on the transformer secondary to produce twice the current and half the voltage. BTW, which transformer are you talking about ? If you follow the guidelines, its CW + CW on both sides of the Tesla secondary.

Q2: Is it AC or DC ?

Q3: Please rephrase.

You might want to experiment with the Zilano circuit until you get the hang of it.

I realize you might be taking about another circuit with a pickup on the Tesla coil to connect to the rectifier. The NUB video shows another circuit with the resonant secondary with buffer cap, then the voltage divider caps and then the inverter and the A/C motor. Sorry for the confusion. I've attached pics to help clear this up.

Regards,
            HS
            Thanks HS!
            I appreciate ur Time for my questions.

Q1 was related to Don smith saying that when u centre tap a transformer and properly ground it.The Amps are achieved.What is the phenomenon behind this?
            Q2. Normally when u charge a capacitor with a certain voltage it will charge to that and then remain constant.Say for example a capacitor is charged to 100v with 50ma current.But what happens when it is charged with 100 v 5A current.
            Q3. How a 15000 v 30ma NST can produce 200A out?(Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 1 - YouTube)

Thanks for sparing time.
            regards
            Atta

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
              dear folks!

both don smith and kapanadze use same resonance tesla coil.

both have claimed mega watts and kilowatts

there is something missing that even don and kapanadze never specified.

think about it.

thats all i will say. those who get wot i want to convey will understand this.

rgds
              zzzz

Gotcha.

Simplified schema !!

Regards,
              HS

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
                use an audio oscillator with variable frequency of 5-19 hz.

feed this frequency to flyback primary.

attach secondary to a spark gap followed by a diode to the primary. simple wound few turns coil.

make secondary bifilar coil as done in joule thief.

connect to this secondary two avramenko diodes to take the output.

connect one end of secondary to earth ground.

vary frequency of the oscillator between 5-8 hz and watch the output power after avramenko diodes.

select the right frequency for maximum output.

full regards

XILO
                Hello XILO,
                can you please post a schematic of your discussion.
                Regards
                D.J

Comment

• Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
                  Hi!!!!
                  The aerial at me hangs under a laboratory ceiling, its length - 5 meters. it is suspended on ceramic insulators. The laboratory is in a cellar. the aerial current measured by those analog (strelochny) pincers makes 2,8 amperes.
                  I am sure that if to take out the aerial on the street, - the current will increase several times. Tension on the aerial roughly 20 kV
                  Hi Dynatron , you are receiving 2.8 amps on your antenna?

What is the antenna material?

What are you using for you earth and how deep is it?

Have you tried a ZVS for output circuit?

What is your evalvation above sea level?

Do you follow the work of DELTA Ingegneria?

http://www.deltaavalon.com/immagini/...%20version.pdf

home page

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                    Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion and web pointer. I saw that material quite some time ago now. Do you know of anyone who has managed to get significant power out of Bruce's ion valve (or any other device of his)?

Patrick
                    Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                    Nope, I don't. Maybe soundiuk could say something about it.

Please see the patent http://www.intalek.com/Index/Project.../GB2282708.pdf
                    And there is special case:
                    The intrinsic ferromagnetic power of the magnets provides the drive torque by bringing the poles into register whilst current pulses demagnetize the stator poles as the poles separate.

In other words, when we have Lenz force we kick in another coil with opposite polarity on same selenoid. That results in cancleation of Lenz force magnet drag result!

Thats pretty it about Adams motor...
                    The story so far:

I was introduced to Nikola Tesla by a friend over a year and a half ago.

I did lots of research.

I found Imhotep's Lab.

I found Energetic Forum.

I noticed the Don Smith thread constantly coming to the top of the threads in "Renewable Energy".

(The "cream" rises to the top, just like UFOPolitics' threads are doing now)

At around page 60 I got involved in the discussion.

I met David Fine, Duncan, Patrick, John and a whole bunch of other fine gentlemen via the whole 'Zilano' saga.

I wanted to catergorize the information for easy access so I made the energy forum.

It was suggested in the Don Smith thread that Bruce Perreault may know something about Don Smith.

I emailed Bruce and something clicked between us. Since then me and Bruce have got to know each other quite well.

He was a personal friend of Dons. Don wanted to go commercial with his devices whereas Bruce isn't interested in the dream that can never be furfilled as the whole financial system is ruled by some greedy @%$&

Is unlimited energy in the wrong hands very dangerous?

Anyway,

Bruce released the 1st Edition of "Direct Electrical Power from the Utilization of Earth IONS" on the 22nd March.

A private team was formed called - TEAM ION VALVE -

I think I upset Woopy at the time (sorry I should have listened) for putting a deadline on joining this team.

The team brought a lot to the table and were a backbone for making the forum what it was.

Lots of information was shared between the members and things seemed to be progressing well towards someone replicating Bruce's non radioactive ion valve.

Meanwhile one of the members who apparently was a glassblower befriended Bruce and was sent a set of anodes and cathodes.

The plan being the glassblower would manufacture them in his workshop.

To this date all communication has completely failed with the glassblower. Either he is dead or he has run away with the design. Maybe time will tell.

There were problems with the high powered circuit whereby the ion valves were randomly burning out from what is believed to be solar flare activity.

The circuit was redesigned and a proof of concept circuit went through many, many changes.

This coupled with unanswered questions & no ion valves for sale left - TEAM ION VALVE - and - TEAM ENERGY - unsure as to what was really happening behind the scenes.

To try and get things motivated again - TEAM ALPHA - was formed but because of the underlying problems that hadn't been remedied it fell apart very quickly.

I apologise to those of you that were involved if I upset you somehow.

I don't always go about things in the best way. I try my best.

A small private team was formed and so far there have been a few bumps and twists but it is still holding strong.

It turns out that Bruce's high power circuit is almost identical to another team members

They have both been working on the same design without even knowing each other, through their lifetimes worth of experiments.

Bruce had been using a radioactive ore that is so dangerous, you can buy it from Ebay. and the other team member hasn't been using the ore

I am not going to quote any power figures as without proof it seems pointless.

They are working on bringing something to the table for folks to learn and experiment with, whilst trying to develop a high power version that will be released when it is in a fully tested state.

During this journey Bjorn from Norway very kindly donated me a laptop and a desktop when my computer got hit with a nasty virus.

I donated my time and money to produce the ongoing 2nd Edition, found by subscribing to EARTH ION ENERGY

I have now decided to donate all of the electronics components I have purchased thoughout the project to the team members with the scopes and hardware.

Stick to your stengths I say!

I am quite happy being a secretary and using my graphics software to produce schematics, pictures etc....

I have identified that a video camera and tripod would be an extremely welcome asset to speed up the progress of the team.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnjcrmzmec...0History.pdf?m

Page 14.

The ion valve is not new technology and I believe most people still don't understand its function, in particular how Bruce is using it.

I have been indoctrinated by my Mom that "it is never the fault of the student, only the teacher".

Soon enough, things will click into place.

Sorry if I've p1$$ed off some of you in this whole project.

A number of you put in a lot of effort and somehow I feel that you believe I have let you down, or left you out in some way. This is certainly not my intention.

I can only split myself so many ways and I kind of feel like I have planted the seeds and maybe it's my turn to watch them grow instead of trying to be the farmer.

I have pushed my relationship to the boundaries during this project, it's almost in pieces.

I thank everyone who has given me support when I needed it, without you this train would not have left the station.

Comment

• Positive SoundIceUk

Hallo SoundIceUk,
                      I think you are a very positive Guy I wish you well and also wish you Luck in your Relationship.
                      Just focus on what you want

And for newcomers here is some Don Zilano info .. not so well structured but maybe it helps .... and here some more .

I am also grateful for all the input from everybody else on this fantastic forum

Utopia Now

Comment

• Originally posted by atta View Post
                        Thanks HS!
                        I appreciate ur Time for my questions.

Q1 was related to Don smith saying that when u centre tap a transformer and properly ground it.The Amps are achieved.What is the phenomenon behind this?
                        Q2. Normally when u charge a capacitor with a certain voltage it will charge to that and then remain constant.Say for example a capacitor is charged to 100v with 50ma current.But what happens when it is charged with 100 v 5A current.
                        Q3. How a 15000 v 30ma NST can produce 200A out?(Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 1 - YouTube)

Thanks for sparing time.
                        regards
                        Atta
                        Hi Atta,
                        I missed your post yesterday because of the browser not refreshing.

I may sound like an old hag, but what I've said before needs repeating. Zero current is the IDEAL condition. You'll appreciate that more when you understand the source of energy is the vacuum.

Doubler of electricity with a single variable capacitor - YouTube

Watch the first few seconds of this video. It shows exactly what goes on by exciting the bipolar coils and releasing that extra energy from the vacuum.

Fluxite Tesla part 1 - YouTube
                        Zero current = Vacuum
                        Vacuum = Energy source

i,e Zero current will open up the energy tap.

Mimicking Capt. Jack Sparrow's: "Ah-ha! So, we've established my proposal as sound in principle. Now, we're just haggling over price"

This phenomenon is best understood in Physics. You should read up Howard Johnson and Tom Bearden to begin to understand this. E fields and B fields and things get really really deep. In my backyard hack understanding Amps is magnetism and Volts is cold electricity (Tesla current or stationary waves).

Lets examine the equation,
                        Energy (joules) = 0.5*C*V^2.

See, no current anywhere in the equation. But, thats ideal conditions only. In real life, you have to deal with current leakage in capacitors. So, what happens depends on the type of capacitor. That's why we have to select capacitors carefully for each application. If you read any good book on Switching Power Supply design, you'll see how this is done.

I don't believe that its the NST that's the source for 200A right off the bat. I think Don commented on 200A capacity of the diodes. By pulsing the capacitor with it's internal resonant frequency at high voltage, it's possible to make the capacitor charge up really steep without a lot of effort. Again, the source of extra energy is the vacuum.

For this you need custom built capacitors. Something like these.

KPIM capacitors - YouTube

Stay tuned. I'm going to close off with

"One watt-second of power is not much. As normally thought of, it is just one watt delivered over a period of one second. Oh what a vast difference however, can be the manifestation of one billion watts delivered for one billionth of a second" - Nicola Tesla.

( not connected with this discussion but to begin to think like him )

Regards,
                        HS

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

A number of you put in a lot of effort and somehow I feel that you believe I have let you down, or left you out in some way. This is certainly not my intention.

I can only split myself so many ways and I kind of feel like I have planted the seeds and maybe it's my turn to watch them grow instead of trying to be the farmer.

I have pushed my relationship to the boundaries during this project, it's almost in pieces.

I thank everyone who has given me support when I needed it, without you this train would not have left the station.
                          Just been helped out of bed from yesterday, as explained in the e-mail I sent you before checking here. I had not seen your posts, so coincidence I mentioned the Ion Valve.
                          Glass blower ! Surely some sauce or beer bottle would do if cut with a fabricated end cap and pumped, because a full vacuum is not essential ?

You have not let anyone down.

Actually you have shown the calm 'never give up' attitude essential for contributing towards positive findings, for miracles do take that little bit longer to make real !

Hope all is well with you .............. Graham.

Comment

This phenomenon is best understood in Physics. You should read up Howard Johnson and Tom Bearden to begin to understand this. E fields and B fields and things get really really deep. In my backyard hack understanding Amps is magnetism and Volts is cold electricity (Tesla current or stationary waves).

HS
                            HI Harishsingh you're saying just trafo only without transistors to get amps?
                            Thanks

Comment

Hi Atta,
                              I missed your post yesterday because of the browser not refreshing.

I may sound like an old hag, but what I've said before needs repeating. Zero current is the IDEAL condition. You'll appreciate that more when you understand the source of energy is the vacuum.

Doubler of electricity with a single variable capacitor - YouTube

Watch the first few seconds of this video. It shows exactly what goes on by exciting the bipolar coils and releasing that extra energy from the vacuum.

Fluxite Tesla part 1 - YouTube
                              Zero current = Vacuum
                              Vacuum = Energy source

i,e Zero current will open up the energy tap.

Mimicking Capt. Jack Sparrow's: "Ah-ha! So, we've established my proposal as sound in principle. Now, we're just haggling over price"

Lets examine the equation,
                              Energy (joules) = 0.5*C*V^2.

See, no current anywhere in the equation. But, thats ideal conditions only. In real life, you have to deal with current leakage in capacitors. So, what happens depends on the type of capacitor. That's why we have to select capacitors carefully for each application. If you read any good book on Switching Power Supply design, you'll see how this is done.

I don't believe that its the NST that's the source for 200A right off the bat. I think Don commented on 200A capacity of the diodes. By pulsing the capacitor with it's internal resonant frequency at high voltage, it's possible to make the capacitor charge up really steep without a lot of effort. Again, the source of extra energy is the vacuum.

For this you need custom built capacitors. Something like these.

KPIM capacitors - YouTube

Stay tuned. I'm going to close off with

"One watt-second of power is not much. As normally thought of, it is just one watt delivered over a period of one second. Oh what a vast difference however, can be the manifestation of one billion watts delivered for one billionth of a second" - Nicola Tesla.

( not connected with this discussion but to begin to think like him )

Regards,
                              HS
                              Thanks HS!
                              regards
                              Atta

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                                HI Harishsingh you're saying just trafo only without transistors to get amps?
                                Thanks
                                Hi Guruji,

No transistors!! Just NST secondary(L2), diodes and buffer caps from Don's slides. Look for L2 and 8000v, 2nf capacitor bank in a series LC combo or simply Tesla's tuned circuit . That's where the extra energy is manifested.

I can only say to those who are making noises bout Don being suspect in ou forums.

Regards,
                                HS

Comment

Working...
                                X