No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'll crawl back under the rock I came from and leave you alone.

Argue with people that have no clue how electricity works is not what I had in mind.

I my mind I dont giva a **** what you think.
    I just want to heat my home and my mistake was writing on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
      I think I'll crawl back under the rock I came from and leave you alone.

Argue with people that have no clue how electricity works is not what I had in mind.

Please do not interpret a few persons arrogance as the entire forum. I would love to trade emails with you and hear your interpretation on how this device works, my email is nicknewbie@gmail.com.

Comment

• Originally posted by nicknewbie View Post
        Please do not interpret a few persons arrogance as the entire forum. I would love to trade emails with you and hear your interpretation on how this device works, my email is nicknewbie@gmail.com.
        How do we exchange?

Comment

• Top right hand corner

Janost
          Top right hand corner of the page has your forum name and a section that says "Private message"
          Click in there and follow the directions
          Thx
          Chet
          PS
          And please don't let a few armchair oldschool "Techies" spoil our fun,the effort and time that you have put in here is greatly appreciated.
          A sincere Thank you!!
          Last edited by RAMSET; 07-30-2012, 09:48 PM.
          If you want to Change the world
          BE that change !!

Comment

The thing is to make the transformer ring.
            When it does you have put a huge mass swinging and that is energy.
            Hello there Janost.
            aka make it resonate as per Don Smith words
            Great efforts by your part !

Originally posted by janost View Post
            Keep up the good work, do not pay attention to the detractors.
            It`s simple: do not argue with such people !
            I would like to say to you that must people here are sincere, except few regular recognized detractors.
            When these detractors come reply here there is where things get complicated.
            My suggesation to you:
            See these 2 new forums
            Info-Free-Energy
            both carefully moderated to "clean" detractors.
            You can, of course continue to post here more info on your progress given the fact that this particular forum gets many visits at day..
            Please, keep us updated with your progress with your ignition coil > Transformer. It would be very interesting I belive.
            Thank you for sharing the goods with us all !
            Thanks goes to Woopy. Gedfire, David, Ganzha, Itsu and some other guys here for their useful help for everyone.
            Best Regards.Respects.
            << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• I think that most of the people apply Ohms law to everything and make a judgement after that.

Comment

Hi Janost.
                Please stay there is more that like your contributions than others,I for myself am gratefull and would not like you to leave. I have yet a lot to learn and you are a breath of frech air.
                Best Regards
                Johan

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                  Hello there Janost.
                  My suggesation to you:
                  See these 2 new forums
                  Info-Free-Energy
                  both carefully moderated to "clean" detractors.
                  I looked into them but I dont know.

i think I'll stay in my lab developing something usefull.

Comment

Excuse me

Have you tried charging a 330uF electrolytic to 200VDC and shorting it with a screwdriver?
                    The bang can weld your screwdriver to the terminals.

If I connect a 230v 60w bulb to the loaded cap it will flash.

The SCR needs 1.5v 30mA on its gate to fire and when it does it turns on its path between the anode and the catode at a rate of 100V/uS.
                    That means that in 2uS the full potential in the cap is connected to the primary winding and even if the GDT goes out the SCR wont disconnect until all the current is gone.

That is around 10A in just a couple of microseconds and that makes the transformer ring even if its secondary is shorted and a 400VA trans has a huge E-I core, about 3Kg so when it rings down it will deliver even more than 5Amps on its output if loaded.

The thing here is to charge the 330uF up again as fast as possible.

This's exactly my point; charged cap when shortened just making a lot of juice in split of sec, but then it empty again and need time to get be charged, and it's not uS.

Based on this, seems you getting 5A not continuously; rather periodically; I can see it too on my setup, but on long run output can't delivery 5A;
                    anyway it would be nice to see your working setup with meters, but thanks for photo of new setup.

BTW, it's very good point ("I just want to heat my home..."); so do I, and I don't care if it won't fits in known Physics.

Good luck.

Comment

• Great success TK replication

here is evidence of great sccess of TK as a inuction oven replication
                      here is used schematics
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Ganzha; 08-23-2012, 01:41 AM.

Comment

I looked into them but I dont know.

i think I'll stay in my lab developing something usefull.
                        Janost, thanks for responding. I hope you do indeed as you just said
                        I respect your choice. Thanks.

@Ganzha
                        edit: proof posted. Thanks Ganzha.
                        Best Regards.
                        Last edited by Peculian; 07-31-2012, 01:28 AM. Reason: question answered
                        << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Plauson

Originally posted by janost View Post
                          Yes, I belive so.

But even after 5 readings I dont get how the output becomes negative in respect to ground (point A and point B in the examples)

I just dont get it.
                          May have to try a build.

2 supercaps and 5 diodes with a load.
                          Measure the input current and the load current and it will show if it can be scaled up.

I definitely belive that there is something with capacitors being the counterpart to coils.

If you short a 12v battery with a screwdriver you can hardly see the sparks.
                          Do the same with a cap charged to 12v and there is a loud pop.
                          Hi Janost,

You'll be amazed to know this same circuitry that was patented by Hermann Plauson.

Hermann Plauson: Conversion of Atmospheric Electricity (Articles & patents)

After seeing Whoopy's video, I went back to read Plauson. Thanks man. Your voice keeps ringing in my ears; in a good way. Spooky but fun.

All I can say is, your problem will be to control the energy coming into the circuit if you add an antenna !! You'll need to add a varistor on the earth connection to control the voltage like Don Smith.

Wishing you success and good health. And thank you for releasing your designs. I can't describe how much it's helped me.

Regards,
                          HS

Comment

• Video of Success

here
                            Kapanadze "Secret" is Revealed! For Free! - YouTube

Comment

Hi Janost.
                              Please stay there is more that like your contributions than others,I for myself am gratefull and would not like you to leave. I have yet a lot to learn and you are a breath of frech air.
                              Best Regards
                              Johan

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                                hello HS,
                                do you have any idea of how to insert tandem hi and lo variable pots to have a frequency variable output with this circuit? thanks for your consideration, mike onward!
                                Hi Clarence,
                                You could use the Dave Lawton circuit as a guide to set the frequency and duty cycle.

Regards,
                                HS

Comment

Working...
                                X