Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
    Hi all, Hi harish

Therefore, you should always requires the measurement of power consumption and power of device on the output - this is the main requirement, which for some reason, many ignore.

If present in the secondary circuit sine waveform, you should know that this is the oscillator of Drude , rather than an oscillator Tesla.
    I am in such cases, close the page and then do not read, anything of interest there will be no.

Regards
    Vasiliy
    Hi Vasiliy,

I understand your concerns about fakes, but we cant expect every toolshed to equipped with high end measuring devices. If you know the basics of energy mechanics, you can root out the fakes easily as you've said.

If you want measurements as a scientific curiosity, you could look at the Correas patents for example or hundreds of other patents.

Right this moment, I'm mostly trying to understand the nature of energy gains from experiments. I'm happy that these folks are taking their time to publish the results as I don't want this to be buried for another 100 years with excuses and dogma. It doesn't help that websites/documents/books/videos are removed on clumsy grounds.

Or maybe I got it all wrong and you could be asking for something entirely different.

Thanks,
    HS

p.s: "Multipaction is an effect that occurs with RF fields"
    Multipaction
    Last edited by harishsingh; 07-20-2012, 07:30 AM. Reason: expanding

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
      hello Harishsingh, & all

does anyone know how to get info on the schemati of the SMIT1-Youtube device. I am in the process of trying to complete my build of the same type smith device and could use all the info available towards implementing my build. sometimes a little bit of info goes a long way! thanks to all, mike, onward!
      Hi Clarance,
      Sorry, the schematic for this particular device seem to be lost, but Prof. Meyl demonstrated these same experiments at 6 MHz using only capacitive coupling between the Tx and Rx. Much like what Don Smith spoke of, but at much lower voltages.

Thank you much for your Don Smith documents.

Regards,
      HS

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
        sorry, they are from Amazing1.com..
        Capacitors

they do go out of stock tho, and you may not see them on the site, but they are 2000v 10uF, which can be made up in MMC style arrangement.
        Thanks for the link, Mr Clean, in the mean while I was looking and found these... there are BATCAP (Battery/Capacitors at the same time), they look as they work better than normal capacitors.

Xstatic BatCap Model 300 - 300 Amp Battery Charges as Fast as a 50 + farad Cap! | eBay

The Stone.

Comment

• Video from DEDсolorado

Hello harishsingh, clarence and all.

Video from DEDсolorado smit1 is a typical case of Drude oscillator. This means that the LC resonance, this is what than Tesla was not engaged.
          This is the four the spiral resonator is which well described in radioengineering.
          The central resonator the running from the primary coil to which the signal get from the signal generator.
          Each LED is connected to compact coil. As you can see, this is the usual the electromagnetic induction.
          Neatly made, but use none at all, only as a model to show the glow of LEDs.
          The problem is that the coil does not excite the way it was done by Tesla.
          Therefore, everything returns to normal high-frequency technology, with no hope of FE.
          Sorry for the bitter truth.

Regards
          Vasiliy
          Last edited by VasiliyBuslaev; 07-20-2012, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Video from DEDсolorado smit1 is a typical case of Drude oscillator. This means that the LC resonance, this is what than Tesla was not engaged.
            This is the four the spiral resonator is which well described in radioengineering.
            The central resonator the running from the primary coil to which the signal get from the signal generator.
            Each LED is connected to compact coil. As you can see, this is the usual the electromagnetic induction.
            Neatly made, but use none at all, only as a model to show the glow of LEDs.
            The problem is that the coil does not excite the way it was done by Tesla.
            Therefore, everything returns to normal high-frequency technology, with no hope of FE.
            Sorry for the bitter truth.

Regards
            Vasiliy
            haha, this is funny,
            are you saying that Tesla didnt use LC components?
            ...coils and capacitors and frequencies...
            ..and this is not what Tesla did
            ....Not working ...etc..

We are talking about Resonance right? NOT LMD waves, thats obvious here.
            Smith devices are about Resonance, not LMD waves that you think are the ONLY thing Tesla used?

Tesla used Resonance in his circuits, and YES they were tuned to a REGULAR Hertzian Frequency... but not in just a standard Continuous Wave, an Oscillating and impulse-type wave

and to say "not what Tesla was engaged" is like saying you were THERE with Tesla in 1900 and "know for sure"

I can appreciate that you follow Tesla, but Tesla did BOTH.

YES in Wardencliff, there was no TEM because it all was bring transmitted thru the natural medium (ground) NOT free space.

To say that the Smith 4 secondary device is "not working" when clearly the 3 remote L2s are powering 3 LEDs from the power of one LED, and IS visually working, confuses me that you say its "wrong"

This is a replica of Don Smith's 3 remote secondary board, using Resonance energy.
            not Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter

So anyway, seems like you hve said your "all knowing" opinion, and can move on now to where your excellent knowledge can help MANY others
            In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
            In the expert's mind there are few.
            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• ....Tuned using hertzian hertzian means, but operated using powerful pulses, NOT a continuous hertzian wave
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• 10uf 2000v caps

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                sorry, they are from Amazing1.com..
                Capacitors

they do go out of stock tho, and you may not see them on the site, but they are 2000v 10uF, which can be made up in MMC style arrangement.
                Hello Mr Clean & all.

I contacted Amazing.com for the caps and they said they would need a part # to secure or make them. I was wondering if you still have the old part # inf. thanks again, mike onward!

Comment

To say that the Smith 4 secondary device is "not working" when clearly the 3 remote L2s are powering 3 LEDs from the power of one LED, and IS visually working, confuses me that you say its "wrong"

This is a replica of Don Smith's 3 remote secondary board, using Resonance energy.
                  not Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter

Hi mr clean, There is nothing in that video to suggest that the three "next to"
                  not "remote" secondaries are powering their LED's from the power of one LED.
                  Nothing what so ever. Most likely the setup is using a few hundred or so mA
                  to even work, with one, two, three, or four LED's.

No input/output power is shown, so no conclusions can be made. The fact no
                  power measurements are shown tells me it is likely way under unity.

Saying that is over 100% efficient is like pointing at an regular inverter
                  powering 1 bulb then add 3 more and say it is now powering 4 bulbs on the
                  power of one, there is no more reason/evidence to suggest the smith setup is
                  doing it than any regular power inverter is doing it with no in/out
                  measurements. To find the efficiency of an inverter or anything you must
                  make proper measurements it can't be done by looking at lights.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                    Hello Mr Clean & all.

I contacted Amazing.com for the caps and they said they would need a part # to secure or make them. I was wondering if you still have the old part # inf. thanks again, mike onward!
                    I really dont know the number, but surely they know what they are, they have been removed tho i think since the last time i bought from there
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

I really dont know the number, but surely they know what they are, they have been removed tho i think since the last time i bought from there
                      Hi mr Clean, can you take a photo of the caps, so we can send it to them.

Thanks,
                      The Stone.

Comment

• sorry for offtopic

here is free energy device it is includes two main coils - inductions heater (source) and twin wires coil with 240 volt AC (reciever)
                        in process of working heater drives electrons in cuprum of reciever coils to hifg energetyc form (its drive them crazy)
                        meanwile power is dramatically encreesing
                        this "secret of Tariel Kapanadze" worth only one dollar instead of 1 zillion he asks before
                        Secreat reveals man from Ukraine he ask for one penny donation if you would like to send him a help
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Ganzha; 07-21-2012, 02:22 AM.

Comment

/snip

Regards
                          Vasiliy
                          Hi Vasiliy and All,

Sorry mate, but this is not the usual electromagnetic induction. First off, EMF is concentrated at the center of the coil. And if you try to induce EMF across 5 inches(my guess) of air, by induction alone, you'll need amperage which will burn the wires on the secondary in less than a second. Third, you'll come up against permeability (Permeability of Free Space 4.pi.10-7 ) which is not exactly helping matters.

Regards,
                          HS

Comment

• Secret of KAPA is revealed!

here is eveidence of success perlica
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
                              here is eveidence of success perlica
                              NO. It is POTENTIAL replica. Now, make it in CLOSE LOOP system self-powering itself.

Comment

• Electron pump

Try this one.
                                It is a selfrunner but only when there is a real grounding rod attached.

And I´m not even asking a penny for it

Last edited by janost; 05-03-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X