Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dielectric Tester and avramenko

Hello All,

Anyone has any idea of how to make a DIY dielectric tester? I am thinking that I could just insert various dielectric material between my sparkgap at maximum voltage and see which one stops the flow of electrons.

Is this idea valid?

Ged

@Clarence and others,

I like the Naudins setup, however, how could I power a 12 volt motor with this?

Earth it (real deep)?, bigger antenna (more surface area)? increase the capacitance of the capacitor?

Thanks for posting.

Ged

Comment

• cheap hv caps

Hi all:
      Don't do much posting, but just thought this might be of some interest to those who are having a hard time procuring those large oil-filled capacitors that Don uses. Go here:" BUILD A CHEAP 5 Kv CAPACITOR "
      A good description on building whatever size you want.
      Ya, just trying to live up to my handle hehe!
      Good luck to all.

Comment

• plug

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
        Hello All,

Anyone has any idea of how to make a DIY dielectric tester? I am thinking that I could just insert various dielectric material between my sparkgap at maximum voltage and see which one stops the flow of electrons.

Is this idea valid?

Ged

@Clarence and others,

I like the Naudins setup, however, how could I power a 12 volt motor with this?

Earth it (real deep)?, bigger antenna (more surface area)? increase the capacitance of the capacitor?

Thanks for posting.

Ged
        hello ged & all-

I've attached a thumbnail showing avplug experiments which mention connecting fan motor to avp leads instead of light bulb or spark gap.
        I would assume a 12 volt motor should run as well as a fan motor. the naudin gen is not a earth grounded system to keep it from being a closed loop system with exclusion to ambient electrons. you can get all of the same info by going back to page 227 and scrolling to RAMSET's post and clicking on the AVPLUG link he shows there -and when it pulls up immediately click on the RED word only! shown as AVAREMNKO and you will have all of the addnl info on the thumbnail. click around on it! you'll like it. mike, onward!

also as I understand dielectric materials kill magnet fields and mica ( as tesla said) like counter top mica should prevent magnets from sticking together! worth a try! bye!
        Last edited by clarence; 07-28-2012, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Yes Mike, the 22k P1 Allready Make it Variable, if you want a more wider range of frequency's replace it for a 1Meg Variable Resistor and play with the C1 cap, more capacity, more lower frequencys, less capacity more higher frequencys!!

colective hug

Originally posted by clarence View Post
          Hello DAVE45

you Idea noted-saved-appreciated. If I can figure out how to make the 10khz variable in the attached thumb nail then I can have a driver!-and attach it to your smith coils Idea and see how it works. HMMM I wonder if the P1 in the schematic already makes it variable. Thanks, mike- onward!
          Last edited by TanTric; 07-16-2012, 05:59 PM.
          Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• variable info on circuit

Originally posted by TanTric View Post
            Yes Mike, the 22k P1 Allready Make it Variable, if you want a more wider range of frequency's replace it for a 1Meg Variable Resistor and play with the C1 cap, more capacity, more lower frequencys, less capacity more higher frequencys!!

colective hug
            Hello TanTric,

If you could see me Im almost jumping up and down over your post info! and Im 75 old! bless you for your interest! Im going to build as a driver and see what happens! thanks again and Ill post results in time! mike onward!

Comment

I feel your joy as it also turns to me! im just a young men and i can assure, as you may also see, that your physical body has 75 years old, but your inner self has the whole eternity, just like everybody and everything else!! now lets make it happen...

Originally posted by clarence View Post
              Hello TanTric,

If you could see me Im almost jumping up and down over your post info! and Im 75 old! bless you for your interest! Im going to build as a driver and see what happens! thanks again and Ill post results in time! mike onward!
              Last edited by TanTric; 07-16-2012, 08:49 PM.
              Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• Absolutely awesome!

Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
                Hi all:
                Don't do much posting, but just thought this might be of some interest to those who are having a hard time procuring those large oil-filled capacitors that Don uses. Go here:" BUILD A CHEAP 5 Kv CAPACITOR "
                A good description on building whatever size you want.
                Ya, just trying to live up to my handle hehe!
                Good luck to all.
                Elcheapo thank you for what I consider to be on my top 5 super links for low budgeters.

Love the attitude too.

Keep em coming.

Awesome man.Thanks!

Ged
                Last edited by Gedfire; 07-16-2012, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Russian researcher published Don Smith's replica

here is schemastics but i never seen replicant
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
                    It is not D Smith circuit. The basic principle is hidden between two transformers and capacitor.

You might read in Simple to build isolation transformer that consumes less power than it gives out for understanding how it works.

Comment

• @ The Stone

I have started a new thread

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...d-edition.html

@ All

Please send your invoice to paultownley@rocketmail.com for the 1st or 2nd Edition and I will grant you Silver access and when ready Gold access.

Alternatively you can donate $3 to gain Silver access, $25 for Gold access or $100 for Platinum access.
                      Last edited by soundiceuk; 07-18-2012, 01:17 PM. Reason: Additional Information

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
                        Russian researcher published Don Smith's replica
                        Romanov just a showman, at whom has never and nothing worked.
                        Draw beautiful schematic diagram - it everyone can.
                        None of our people do not perceive Romanov seriously.
                        This is the figurehead for a diversion from the real ideas in searching FE.

BR
                        Vasiliy
                        Last edited by VasiliyBuslaev; 07-19-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
                          Romanov just a showman, at whom has never and nothing worked.
                          Draw beautiful schematic diagram - it everyone can.
                          None of our people do not perceive Romanov seriously.
                          This is the figurehead for a diversion from the real ideas in searching FE.

BR
                          Vasiliy
                          Well ain't that interesting? Just have to ignore these and carry on.

Fortunately, we dont have to look far for genuine Don Smith replications.

Smit1 - DEDcolorado

Regards,
                          HS

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStone View Post
                            Mr Clean, do you have a link to where to buy the cap's you show in the video ?they look the same as Don's one.

Thanks!,
                            The Stone.
                            sorry, they are from Amazing1.com..
                            Capacitors

they do go out of stock tho, and you may not see them on the site, but they are 2000v 10uF, which can be made up in MMC style arrangement.
                            In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                            In the expert's mind there are few.
                            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• you should know that this is the oscillator of Drude

Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
                              Regards,
                              HS
                              Hi all, Hi harish

Oh, Harish, I understand you. Everything in video is beautiful, wonderful, charming. But for some reason no one asks about the balance of power - is the key parameter, the input / output of power.
                              99% of what you can see on the Internet - it is a fake or failed experiments, and nothing more.
                              Who has a real working device - on the forums there are almost no. Others, like Kapanadze and do not intend to share. Those 99% that I mentioned, confuse high-frequency effects and the phenomenon of "cold electricity" because their appearance is very similar.
                              In these entertainers have repeatedly asked to measure power consumption and power received, as well as the shape of the signal in the secondary circuit. None of them no wanted to do it because they knew that their dilettantism or malicious intent will be immediately disclosed.
                              Therefore, you should always requires the measurement of power consumption and power of device on the output - this is the main requirement, which for some reason, many ignore.
                              If present in the secondary circuit sine waveform, you should know that this is the oscillator of Drude , rather than an oscillator Tesla.
                              I am in such cases, close the page and then do not read, anything of interest there will be no.

Regards
                              Vasiliy

Comment

• Originally posted by harishsingh View Post

Smit1 - DEDcolorado

Regards,
                                HS
                                hello Harishsingh, & all

does anyone know how to get info on the schemati of the SMIT1-Youtube device. I am in the process of trying to complete my build of the same type smith device and could use all the info available towards implementing my build. sometimes a little bit of info goes a long way! thanks to all, mike, onward!

Comment

Working...
                                X