No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes boguslaw, this wave is similar to the sound. In nature, all alike.
    The problem of energy production - is the task of producing such waves.
    Moreover, it is necessary to achieve the standing waves in the system.

B. R.
    Vasiliy

Comment

• suggestions

Hi TanTric,

Hi Itsu, allow me to give you some suggestions based in my experiments..
      thanks for your suggestions, they are noted.

I use a copper pipe/tube inside my smaller Kacher, so could try that.

ps: All credits go to the great woopy
      I agree

Regards Itsu.

Comment

• Hi TheStone,

Nice gear you have there.

Not sure what you mean by:
        I get about 23 more voltage that I have coming in...
        Anyway, the FG has an impedance of 50 Ohm only, and when connected to the coil will probably cause some spikes/peaks on the square wave which the scope sees/measures.

Looking at channel 2, i see you are in resonance by the looks of the nice sine wave.

I always couple the FG signal into a coil by a 2 turn coil between the + and - of the FG, so not "connect" to the coil.
        This way the 50 Ohm of the FG does not "load" the coil under test.

For how to use this voltage, i would advice to look at mr.clean his setup/video's.

Regards Itsu.

Comment

• Hi Patrick,

Great video - your style of presentation and methodical approach are first class - well done !!
          Thanks, much appreciated, allthough i personally feel it is off topic here, but i will try to work towards a Don Smith arrangement using my kachers as the HV source.

PM noted and answered.

Regards Itsu.

Comment

• Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
            Hi, harishsingh, Hi all

point-7. P.Lindeman, I read his monograph.
            I have a point of view:
            The local pressure difference of the ether creates movement of electric charges. That's why electrification took place on the metal objects.
            We are talking about clean ether, there was no ionization. Tesla attached a specially streamlined terminals on system to prevent losses due to ionization.
            In addition, mr.P.L, has led the story of two teachers who ran inside the building, where they received an electric shock on the doors handles.
            I think it is clear that the ionization is not able to operate at such distances.

Best Regards
            Vasiliy

Hi Vasiliy and All,
            Tesla made notes on colors excited from matter due to radiant energy from orange to purple and hues of blue. This is what I was referring to.

The local pressure difference of the ether creates movement of electric charges.
            This too is a by product of the reaction with the vacuum.

Tesla attached a specially streamlined terminals on system to prevent losses due to ionization.
            Please post more details about this streamlined terminals. It could be very important for me.

Tesla writes about this ray gun,
            'PROJECTING CONCENTRATED NON-DISPERSIVE ENERGY THROUGH
            NATURAL MEDIA',

- Electro-static repulsion was the only means to this end and apparatus of stupendous force would have to be developed, but granted that sufficient speed and energy could be realized with a single row of minute bodies then there would be no dispersion whatever even at great distance. Since the cross section of the carriers might be reduced to almost microscopic dimensions an immense concentration of energy, irrespective of distance, could be attained.

The successful carrying out of the plan involves a number of more or less important improvements but the principal among these include the following:

1. A new form of high vacuum tube open to the atmosphere.

2. Provisions for imparting to a minute particle an extremely high charge.

3. A new terminal of relatively small dimensions and enormous potential.

4. An electro-static generator on a new principle and of very great power.

"The New Art of Projecting Concentrated Non-dispersive Energy Through Natural Media"

Apparently, deadly Soviet weapons were based on technology called 'Scalar Interferometer' according to Tom Bearden.

Regards,
            HS

Comment

• Questions for Patrick

Hi, Patrick, hi all

Dear Patrick, I have three questions for you.
              1) In the diagram, the device of Donald Smith, you specify different options for connecting a spark gap, which of them corresponds to a real device to Smith?
              2) Have you met with Donald in person. If yes, then you're good to see his devices?
              3) This is an question of a colleague of one of our forums about typos:
              "....Patrick. J.Kelly writes on page 3-63: "You should pay attention to a very clear description of it (" quarter-wave "resonance), which gives Richard Quick in a section of his patent, which is included later in this chapter." And on page 3-84 is a confusing number of available - "U.S. Patent 7,793,296 on 5th July 2011," instead of 7,973,296. And as Attorney available for Richard Quick perform someone: Patrick.D.Kelly. Also a typo?...."

Thank you for your answers.

B. R.
              Vasiliy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Hi, harishsingh

Please post more details about this streamlined terminals. It could be very important for me
              That's a lot in the works of Tesla, especially in the diaries of Colorado Springs.
              Tesla wrote about the energy loss by ionization.
              In Tesla's many inventions, first you must decide - what interests you.
              Harish, are you going to build a Tesla cannon?(joke)
              Ok, I'm look in detail for you

P.S. however, we deviate from the topic of forum - I hope we do not greatly interfere.

B. R.
              Vasiliy
              Last edited by VasiliyBuslaev; 07-11-2012, 11:50 AM. Reason: -

Comment

• Don Smith details

Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
                Hi, Patrick, hi all

Dear Patrick, I have three questions for you.
                1) In the diagram, the device of Donald Smith, you specify different options for connecting a spark gap, which of them corresponds to a real device to Smith?
                2) Have you met with Donald in person. If yes, then you're good to see his devices?
                3) This is an question of a colleague of one of our forums about typos:
                "....Patrick. J.Kelly writes on page 3-63: "You should pay attention to a very clear description of it (" quarter-wave "resonance), which gives Richard Quick in a section of his patent, which is included later in this chapter." And on page 3-84 is a confusing number of available - "U.S. Patent 7,793,296 on 5th July 2011," instead of 7,973,296. And as Attorney available for Richard Quick perform someone: Patrick.D.Kelly. Also a typo?...."

Thank you for your answers.

B. R.
                Vasiliy

Hi Vasiliy,

1. I understand that Don Smith experimented with many different configurations, and so I believe that all of the configurations which I show are correct, BUT please remember that my eBook is just my (inexperienced) opinion, much of which is suggestions for possible experiments and testing, and NOT by any means the hard and fast only option. Gathering information on Don Smith's devices has proved very difficult, but thanks to the kind contributions of several people, comprising one pdf, one circuit diagram and four video lectures, I have managed to gather together what I understand to be a reasonably accurate description of what Don said. My eBook is only intended to help newcomers to the field of free-energy get up to speed as quickly as possible, and it most definitely does not contain all of the answers to all of the questions.

2. I never did meet with the late Don Smith. He had suffered several serious strokes before I ever hear of him. I have never seen any of his prototype devices. He lived on a different continent to me.

3. Thank you for pointing out the patent number typo for the Richard Quick patent. I will correct it as soon as possible. As far as I am aware, the Patrick D. Kelly in the patent is not a typo. There is no connection between me and that Patrick D. Kelly.

Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                  Hi Vasiliy,

1. I understand that Don Smith experimented with many different configurations, and so I believe that all of the configurations which I show are correct, BUT please remember that my eBook is just my (inexperienced) opinion, much of which is suggestions for possible experiments and testing, and NOT by any means the hard and fast only option. Gathering information on Don Smith's devices has proved very difficult, but thanks to the kind contributions of several people, comprising one pdf, one circuit diagram and four video lectures, I have managed to gather together what I understand to be a reasonably accurate description of what Don said. My eBook is only intended to help newcomers to the field of free-energy get up to speed as quickly as possible, and it most definitely does not contain all of the answers to all of the questions.

2. I never did meet with the late Don Smith. He had suffered several serious strokes before I ever hear of him. I have never seen any of his prototype devices. He lived on a different continent to me.

3. Thank you for pointing out the patent number typo for the Richard Quick patent. I will correct it as soon as possible. As far as I am aware, the Patrick D. Kelly in the patent is not a typo. There is no connection between me and that Patrick D. Kelly.

Patrick
                  Thank you for your detailed answers. Yes, really sorry that you have not met with the mr. Smith.
                  I hope my questions were not too intrusive.

Thanks

Vasiliy

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                    @ Olo

You will all be pleased to know that Bruce A. Perreault's 2nd Edition - Direct Electrical Power from The Utilization of Earth IONS will provide a simple proof of concept schematic, photograph and video.
                    Hi SoundiceUK

I tried to google the book, but cant find it, do you have a link to buy it, or download the book.
                    Thanks,
                    The Stone.

Comment

• Hi Visiliy and All,
                      Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
                      In Tesla's many inventions, first you must decide - what interests you.
                      That's easy. I would like to know other types of energy. Aliens would laugh really really hard if they see the space shuttle and rockets.

Harish, are you going to build a Tesla cannon?(joke)
                      I know how to build cannons - of electrons - that mean something. Tesla would love that. Morgan, not so much.

Don Smith is cool too. His work is not going to be in vain.

Regards,
                      HS

Comment

• as you wish! i Forgot to say, your lamp is not working because at that stage you only have high voltage and low current in the system, and your low volt bulb needs some current to light up (curiously the motor also needs it but somehow it works very well)... but for that you need to wind a 10 turn pick up coil (stranded or solid), and atach your bulb to both ends of the coil, i am able to light a 12V 20W bulb with that method (at 12V ~1A)... will make a video soon...

Peace

Originally posted by Itsu View Post
                        Hi TanTric,

thanks for your suggestions, they are noted.

I use a copper pipe/tube inside my smaller Kacher, so could try that.

I agree

Regards Itsu.
                        Last edited by TanTric; 07-11-2012, 03:55 PM.
                        Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• Don Smith free energy

Hi All,
                          This simple experiment shows the concept behind Don Smith's free energy. Make your coils to resonate at higher frequencies and enjoy the results.

Doubler of electricity with a single variable capacitor

Regards,
                          HS

Comment

• Cpacitors

Mr.Clean you tried to use the charge in those caps cause I tried the setup you told me to an SG and trafo but could not get enough charge to light a bulb

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsu View Post
                              Hi TheStone,

Nice gear you have there.

Not sure what you mean by:

Anyway, the FG has an impedance of 50 Ohm only, and when connected to the coil will probably cause some spikes/peaks on the square wave which the scope sees/measures.

Looking at channel 2, i see you are in resonance by the looks of the nice sine wave.

I always couple the FG signal into a coil by a 2 turn coil between the + and - of the FG, so not "connect" to the coil.
                              This way the 50 Ohm of the FG does not "load" the coil under test.

For how to use this voltage, i would advice to look at mr.clean his setup/video's.

Regards Itsu.
                              Thanks a lot Itsu,

I been looking for mr clean videos, and cant find any, do you by any change have a link...?

I will like to know how to make this voltage useful, and start from it. I am guessing with some capacitors...

The Stone.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStone View Post
                                Hi SoundiceUK

I tried to google the book, but cant find it, do you have a link to buy it, or download the book.
                                Thanks,
                                The Stone.
                                the book is here :

SonoMagnetics™ Online Store

Comment

Working...
                                X