Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth

Vasiliy/HS
    Your posts tell me you have seen this too.......[the pulse and its shape ,rise and fall, mostly the fall]

There are many many ways to harvest ,my father says to keep it Simple,and
    I really like my Father and the way he thinks.

I also completely agree about the Gift part ,and attaching no strings [business's and dreams of wealth etc] whatsoever to this gift.

True "Altruism" [GHM]

Good stuff is coming down the road [perhaps a cool breeze],we need to do the right thing.

Thx
    Chet
    Last edited by RAMSET; 07-10-2012, 11:50 AM.
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Comment

• hi guys, harish/Graham/RAMSET

Thank you for your answers

The moderators of relativistic science, all the eggs were removed and put back the new eggs. Which of them has grown, we already know, we will soon begin to suffocate.
      We needed to learn to read between the lines of the book.
      The texts of the Moray and Tesla have some contradictions. One feels that worked the "another's hands".
      You say that Morey wrote ions. Tesla wrote that any ionization - is only lost. Where is the truth? Ionization is accompanied by cold air - it is a process of heat pump for air using electrical principles. We need a heat pump to the ethereal medium. Here, an entirely different principle.
      I think we should not be trusted much with what is written.
      It is also necessary, and creative thinking to break the deadlock.

P.S. 'm working on the device by Donald Smith. I hope I get, to share with you.

Good luck and best regards
      Vasiliy
      Last edited by VasiliyBuslaev; 07-10-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Tuning

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
        Jokyb you're right it's not that easy to believe certain circuits after alot of hoaxes but I can tell you that the one I posted by Don via Bruce works fill the MOcaps fast.
        I've did the vid:
        MOcaps discharge rate - YouTube
        It's worth see more about olo circuit I think maybe I can amalgamate both circuits
        Thanks for your post.

This schematic shows much promise.Based on Don's last words #1 and #2.I am a believer in hands on experiments but since resources and time are very limited for me,I have to sift through stuff then chose what I consider to be a less resource intensive and plausible project.That way I avoid the frustration and high expenses.

My question is: Does this require any form of tuning? Does resonance work here and if so how?

I know caps have self resonance and you are not using any coils in the latter section.Does all this matter in getting the circuit to work?

Three proof of concepts have been successful for me.Cheap set ups but very satisfying.Next up for me is the use of a asymmetrical cap in the schematic posted or some variation thereof.Based on Utkins assertions,some patents and other stuff I have come across, the asymmetrical cap maybe just what this Don's Last Word Device needs to improve its performance.

Ged
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Gedfire; 07-10-2012, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Ionization and radiant

Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
          hi guys, harish/Graham/RAMSET

Thank you for your answers

The moderators of relativistic science, all the eggs were removed and put back the new eggs. Which of them has grown, we already know, we will soon begin to suffocate.
          We needed to learn to read between the lines of the book.
          The texts of the Moray and Tesla have some contradictions. One feels that worked the "another's hands".
          You say that Morey wrote ions. Tesla wrote that any ionization - is only lost. Where is the truth? Ionization is accompanied by cold air - it is a process of heat pump for air using electrical principles. We need a heat pump to the ethereal medium. Here, an entirely different principle.
          I think we should not be trusted much with what is written.
          It is also necessary, and creative thinking to break the deadlock.

P.S. 'm working on the device by Donald Smith. I hope I get, to share with you.

Good luck and best regards
          Vasiliy
          Hi Vasilly, Ionization is a by product of the exchange of energy from the vacuum. Its being harvested using the CSET grid by E.V Gray to run his motor. There is no way to avoid it in a radiant system as radiant seems to pass through any medium including metals. Its also a very good indicator you have energy flowing from the vacuum.

You might find this useful. Its taken from the book 'The Free Energy Secrets of Cold electricity' by Peter Lindemann.

"7. Electro-Radiant effects penetrate all materials and create "electronic responses" in metals like copper and silver. In this case, "electronic responses" means that an electrical charge will build up on copper surfaces exposed to Electro-Radiant emissions"

Regards,
          HS

Comment

• Happy Birthday Dr.Tesla !!

"The present is theirs, the future is mine." Nikola Tesla.

INCREDIBLE INFO FOR ALL MAN KIND - A MUST TO KNOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
              Thanks for your post.

This schematic shows much promise.Based on Don's last words #1 and #2.I am a believer in hands on experiments but since resources and time are very limited for me,I have to sift through stuff then chose what I consider to be a less resource intensive and plausible project.That way I avoid the frustration and high expenses.

My question is: Does this require any form of tuning? Does resonance work here and if so how?

I know caps have self resonance and you are not using any coils in the latter section.Does all this matter in getting the circuit to work?

Three proof of concepts have been successful for me.Cheap set ups but very satisfying.Next up for me is the use of a asymmetrical cap in the schematic posted or some variation thereof.Based on Utkins assertions,some patents and other stuff I have come across, the asymmetrical cap maybe just what this Don's Last Word Device needs to improve its performance.

Ged
              Hi Ged thanks for your appreciation. I am like you searching for simplest working circuits. But Bruce is right about what he said regarding this circuit.I did no tuning. I am posting a photo of my small collector antenna and a video of it's effectiveness for charging.
              Don circuit via Bruce - YouTube
              Thanks
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Guruji; 07-10-2012, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Replication of Woopy's kacher to DC-motor 2

Hi Woopy,

The experiment with both AV plug and motor is made with a very basic 12 v DC motor without capacitor at all.
                thanks for this info, so it depends strongly on the type of DC motor used.

Ok, i made some addons to the circuit, like a bigger cap (40uF) which gives extra power to the fan.
                A small bulb (6V/2.5W) however fails to turn on :-(

Video: Replication of Woopy's Kacher to DC motor 2 - YouTube

Regards Itsu

Comment

Hi Itsu, allow me to give you some suggestions based in my experiments..

first remove the antena, it lows the output at least in my setup, use your copper tube inside the coil (or pick up coil made of copper tube) and connect it to the avplug (the more copper surface the more power, your multi stranded thin copper wire is not helping)... put your 1uF MO caps in action. I can light a 220V 15W bulb with 12V at 1A input (and also power a 12V motor turning much more fast that connected to a 12V Battery)... my caps (with 1M internal resistor) go up to 2000V in 2 seconds (without load)...

A variable capacitor across your secondary coil will help you to tune it to best brightness...

keep it Up!!

ps: All credits go to the great woopy

JuJu

Originally posted by Itsu View Post
                  Hi Woopy,

Ok, i made some addons to the circuit, like a bigger cap (40uF) which gives extra power to the fan.

Regards Itsu
                  Last edited by TanTric; 07-10-2012, 10:58 PM.
                  Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• Don Smith Coils.

Hi there guys,

I got the same coils that don smith has in his board, B&M, and playing with them, trying to get the Resonant Frequency, I get about 23 more voltage that I have coming in...

I place the hot lead of the signal generator on one end of the coil, and channel one of the oscilloscope, with only 5 volts coming in from the SG. for some reason the Scope reads 12.4 Volts.

The channel two of the oscilloscope is connected to the other end of the Coil, but it is reading 350 Volts...

Can some one explain me what is going on, and if there a way to make this voltage useful, or is what we all trying to do...

See photos attached.

Thanks!
                    TS.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Jokyb View Post
                      Prompt,
                      Neither picture nor video would help unless genuine members come forward with a working device that can be replicated by other members.

I tried to replicate the device below considering the detail information presented in the video at another forum.
                      Kapagen-russia-review-translate Кампанадзе (репликациÑ) - YouTube

After I blew up several caps, diodes and transistors a , the guy came forward and posted another video claiming it’s a hoax.
                      Kampanadze SPAM !!!! - YouTube

I also tried 2 of zilano’s circuit. Unfortunately, none of them worked.

I have now given up experimenting. Its very frustrating and drains lots of resources for a novice electronics enthusiast like me.
                      Yes i remember finding out this was a fake, hehe it was for sure a let down to see that people are not only trying to build it, but also people going further and making fake demos

It IS tough to have faith in such conditions, but rest assured that none of my work is fake, and it does still look promising from what i see
                      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                      In the expert's mind there are few.
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                        @ Olo

I think what some folks would like to know is why have you photoshopped the original picture to make it look like two capacitors, instead of posting a picture of your setup.

I am not questioning whether you have or have not got a device. No one believes anything in this thread until it is displayed before their own eyes. So words and pictures of components don't mean anything here, anymore.

Lenz, JoeFR, Mr Clean, Dynatron, Blue Serge, Drak, Kajun Creations, Guruji are just some of the members that have shown something constructive.

Don posted pictures of his devices all over the internet. Nothing happened to him as they were never shown working, so where does this fear element come from

@ All

The vast majority of us are involved in this thread to become independent of our current criminal energy suppliers.

I find no excuse why any genuine member who posts in this thread would be able to build a device in the 50w - 1000w+ region and not be able to provide a simple proof of concept schematic, photograpgh and video.

Having no camera and / or video camera is easily solved. If you cannot draw a schematic then how are you able to use tools to assemble a working device?

You will all be pleased to know that Bruce A. Perreault's 2nd Edition - Direct Electrical Power from The Utilization of Earth IONS will provide a simple proof of concept schematic, photograph and video.

The 468' antenna has been ditched for a 65' (20m) antenna.

The simple proof of concept circuit uses 80ma at 4.5v and produces 1.5amp at 9v.

1st Edition owners will receive a free upgrade.

It has been decided not to show anything more substantial due to liability issues.

If you cannot see more power out than in after reading this manual then you are in the wrong arena and clearly are unable to accept the truth! The physics books have been doctored to protect some extremely greedy individuals who don't give a f@ck about any of us!

If you are protecting these greedy people by distracting the good folks in this thread then I advise you to get a new job. You should be ashamed of yourself! Do you really think your boss cares about you and your family? Wouldn't you like energy independence too?
                        AWESOME man!!
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• ionization is not able to operate at such distances

Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
                          You might find this useful. Its taken from the book 'The Free Energy Secrets of Cold electricity' by Peter Lindemann.

"7. Electro-Radiant effects penetrate all materials and create "electronic responses" in metals like copper and silver. In this case, "electronic responses" means that an electrical charge will build up on copper surfaces exposed to Electro-Radiant emissions"

Regards,
                          HS
                          Hi, harishsingh, Hi all

point-7. P.Lindeman, I read his monograph.
                          I have a point of view:
                          The local pressure difference of the ether creates movement of electric charges. That's why electrification took place on the metal objects.
                          We are talking about clean ether, there was no ionization. Tesla attached a specially streamlined terminals on system to prevent losses due to ionization.
                          In addition, mr.P.L, has led the story of two teachers who ran inside the building, where they received an electric shock on the doors handles.
                          I think it is clear that the ionization is not able to operate at such distances.

Best Regards
                          Vasiliy

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                            @ GSM

I really appreciate your input, whether it is right or wrong. I was watching the exact same video only an hour ago!

It is interesting following your input especially lately advising Guruji on his replication.

@ Guruji

I find this direction particularly interesting as you are at the point where you are on the crossover from Don's work into Bruce's.

Bruce has stated a number of times that Don's work was not self sustaining.

I also find it very interesting that Mr Clean states that his batteries do not discharge as the leads are 1/4 wavelength.

I remember reading somewhere on the Radiant Energy Group that this couldn't happen.

@ All

Has anyone else experienced their battery behaving in this manner whilst experimenting. Is the battery really not discharging?
                            hi buddy, i did say that i didnt notice much drop in my battery voltage, but i havent truly tested the 1/4 length battery wire to be able to say for sure.

one thing is for sure, im able to light a neon all over the circuit including the battery terminals when not grounded, which isnt good for the driver, but it does show HV present at the battery. (which is conventionally usually a sign of a bad grounding). and i did have the battery grounded before when i saw little reduction in run voltage. the ground perhaps adding some external factor.

so whether or not this skin effect can be captured is still theoretical, but i do have plans for a hard-wired self-run. basically run the system and a bulb off the battery, then charge a cap bank with the output, then parallel the caps up to the battery again to close the loop.

Kapanadze's patent shows the block diagram only, but does indicate a closing of the loop for self-charging/running, so i tend to trust the direct connection approach, but we'll see. keep in mind i had the battery neg grounded in earlier experiments, and right now im not grounding anything to observe the effects, then later with the ground
                            Last edited by mr.clean; 07-11-2012, 08:18 AM.
                            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Great video

Originally posted by Itsu View Post
                              Hi Woopy,

Regards Itsu
                              Hi Itsu,

Great video - your style of presentation and methodical approach are first class - well done !!

I have sent you a Personal Message, so please check your direct mail.

Thanks,

Patrick

Comment

• Electricity is nothing more but sound in ether or radio waves (the true one).
                                Air is less dense and contains a lot of ions which reacts to the ether sound waves, but the same happen in metals which react if contain free electrons.
                                Radiant energy is a combined effect of ether sound wave of one direction only (important!) and the result of propagation of it in a envinronment full of charges.
                                The only difference I think between radiant energy and RF radiation I think is the unipolar propagation. There is no different electricity just the unknown usage of long time existing effects.

Think about it that way :
                                in nature there are effects of steady state mode when two forces are in equilibrium, there are second range of "ringing down" effects and those are the most common.
                                Surely there are effects of "ringing up" or accumulation or magnification of energy or rather power and fortunately they are rare. I'm talking about all those disasters like explosions or parametric excitations. Simply - if they would be so frequent as other are we could not live so long. All sudden failures of unknown source are probably manifestations of those hidden effects.

Comment

Working...
                                X