Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by olo View Post
    input is 8 watts and output is 5 kilowatt. I am still trying for more. i think i need supercaps. i am also trying to use proper combination of primary inductance in relation to the caps for regular 60 hz output. i have reached till 37 hz in my latest setup. voltage phase coil is important as current is ahead in relation to phase of voltage by pi/2 which has to be lagged.still experimenting.

olo

Hi Olo,
    You could try a FWBR at the output of the toroid and use a DC-DC converter + an inverter to get 60Hz AC ? This was suggested by Zelina earlier in this thread.

Regards,
    HS

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
      What have you done for the community?? Absolutely nothing as far as I can tell.
      Simple - I have nothing to give yet, and so do you.
      At least I'm doing enough to see the crooks.

But if you happy when somebody pulling your legs it's your problem.
      He made pics of toroid and caps, why not pics of his setup?
      Show pics and meter readings and I will apologize for my "incontinence".

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
        Hi Guruji.

I cannot know how to get the most ions without being with you, and that is why I suggested the LEDs in series with your 'antenna', so that you can maximise their brightness as you adjust component/ voltage values in your circuit.

If they are too bright then just try connecting a resistor accross the diodes, and one brighter than the other will indicate greater energy flow in one direction than the other.

Cheers ......... Graham.
        Graham today I've did this and only one led lit? So what is the problem of this?
        Thanks

Comment

• woopy replication

Hi Woopy,

i replicated your kacher to DC-motor setup using a 12V fan, but had to use
          a capacitor at the AV-plugs to get some "power" at the fan.

Any chance your motor has a capacitor build in somehow?

Video: Replication of Woopy's Kacher to DC motor 1 - YouTube

Regards Itsu.
          Attached Files

Comment

• picture/video?

Originally posted by promt View Post
            Simple - I have nothing to give yet, and so do you.
            At least I'm doing enough to see the crooks.

But if you happy when somebody pulling your legs it's your problem.
            He made pics of toroid and caps, why not pics of his setup?
            Show pics and meter readings
            and I will apologize for my "incontinence".
            Prompt,
            Neither picture nor video would help unless genuine members come forward with a working device that can be replicated by other members.

I tried to replicate the device below considering the detail information presented in the video at another forum.
            Kapagen-russia-review-translate Кампанадзе (репликация) - YouTube

After I blew up several caps, diodes and transistors a , the guy came forward and posted another video claiming its a hoax.
            Kampanadze SPAM !!!! - YouTube

I also tried 2 of zilanos circuit. Unfortunately, none of them worked.

I have now given up experimenting. Its very frustrating and drains lots of resources for a novice electronics enthusiast like me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jokyb View Post
              Prompt,
              Neither picture nor video would help unless genuine members come forward with a working device that can be replicated by other members.

I tried to replicate the device below considering the detail information presented in the video at another forum.

After I blew up several caps, diodes and transistors a , the guy came forward and posted another video claiming its a hoax.

I have now given up experimenting. Its very frustrating and drains lots of resources for a novice electronics enthusiast like me.
              Jokyb you're right it's not that easy to believe certain circuits after alot of hoaxes but I can tell you that the one I posted by Don via Bruce works fill the MOcaps fast.
              I've did the vid:
              MOcaps discharge rate - YouTube
              It's worth see more about olo circuit I think maybe I can amalgamate both circuits
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by olo View Post
                toroid and caps

olo
                Google Image Result for http://www.celnav.de/hv/12kvcap.jpg
                This one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                  Seeker2011 I'm doing this setup posted seems same as yours . As driver I'm using ZVS directly to FWBR no SG right now.Cap bank just two MOcaps 2kv 1.05uf each in parallel.
                  I tried a variable pot on ground but it was arcing so removed it and put direct to ground.

Now I am trying to charge source as Mr.Clean said with SG to trafo. I've put electolyte caps after trafo but still source batt is going down
                  Maybe I should try another trafo.
                  Any suggestions?
                  Thanks
                  I am just drawing your circuit so I can replicate it. I'll redraw it without the spark gap and pot. What is the voltage and frequency from your ZVS and the ratings of your diodes?
                  Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
                    I am just drawing your circuit so I can replicate it. I'll redraw it without the spark gap and pot. What is the voltage and frequency from your ZVS and the ratings of your diodes?
                    Thanks
                    Voltage and freq not sure but ZVS output voltage is very high about 30k or more. If you google on ZVS there is alot of info on it.
                    Another thing be aware of output it's lethal.

Comment

Voltage and freq not sure but ZVS output voltage is very high about 30k or more. If you google on ZVS there is alot of info on it.
                      Another thing be aware of output it's lethal.
                      I have a Neon Power Supply @ 3KV and 44Khz. Do you think that would work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
                        I have a Neon Power Supply @ 3KV and 44Khz. Do you think that would work?
                        Try it. Regarding diodes I've did an ant of 10 ufast diodes but I will increase on all sides of the FWBR as Mr.Clean said.

Comment

Try it. Regarding diodes I've did an ant of 10 ufast diodes but I will increase on all sides of the FWBR as Mr.Clean said.
                          Are you using caps at #4 and #12 on your drawing? Which ones are the MO caps? What are you using for output?
                          Thanks again.
                          Oh, and your antenna. You say it's about 30 ft. high? Do you know how much wire is wrapped around the frame? And what gauge?
                          Last edited by Seeker2011; 07-08-2012, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jokyb View Post
                            Prompt,

This's exactly my point, Jokyb;
                            they're claiming 10kW, 5kW, "working OU", etc units, not even knowing how much 5kW is!
                            It's a lot! And they're showing little toroids or car-ignition coils or homemade coils with ****ty diodes and claiming kW of energy outputs.
                            And bunch of low-educated people getting excited, thankyouing them, asking questions, etc.
                            If only they would be able to replicate zilanos/olo projects, like you did, and many other hard working people here, they would know - it will never work.
                            Look at Dynatron - it's 1000's of $ worth work, you and I knowing it, that's why those 5/10 kw claims with ****ty drawings looks pretty poor against real things.

Comment

• Originally posted by promt View Post
                              it will never work.
                              Do you have a genuine alternative device project against their fake circuits ?
                              Of course me and other sincere people here are interested only about Don Smith device replications.
                              Do you believe Don was true in his claims about KWs to MWs of energy Gain with his Tesla based devices ?
                              << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                                Do you have a genuine alternative device project against their fake circuits ?
                                Of course me and other sincere people here are interested only about Don Smith device replications.
                                Do you believe Don was true in his claims about KWs to MWs of energy Gain with his Tesla based devices ?
                                Why does he has to have a genuine alternative device project?
                                I say I have a device that uses 10w in and puts out 100kw, you have genuine alternative device project or you believe me?

You belief Don Smith claims about KWs or about the technology being used in planes and scooters or both?

Comment

Working...
                                X