Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
    Hi GSM thanks for the info although I'm more interested in getting power to my caps than knowing what is that; that is coming to my wires
    Ok do you know how can I get the most ions that I can get from the atmosphere to increase charge as big as possible?
    Can you please draw me a schematic of these leds you're saying so I can understand it better?
    Thanks GSM for your response.
    Hi Guruji.

I cannot know how to get the most ions without being with you, and that is why I suggested the LEDs in series with your 'antenna', so that you can maximise their brightness as you adjust component/ voltage values in your circuit.

If they are too bright then just try connecting a resistor accross the diodes, and one brighter than the other will indicate greater energy flow in one direction than the other.

Cheers ......... Graham.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Kapadnaze´s video?

Inspiring work you are doing here.

Does anyone happen to know where I can find the Kapadnaze´s video of his kit in a garden with friends in Turkey removed from utube, or other good source of info?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
        Please check what Moray used, he disguised his devices for obvious reasons.
        That little block in the base beneath the wire cathode was a radioactive emitter to create a cold conduction avalanche.

Hmmmm ? That 'magic' scalar wave term again ?
        You writing about a near field and conductor propagation related electric (ionic) charge wavefront, or a release of freely radiated photonic energy ?

Please explain what the 'scalar wave' is ?
        that block is not radioactive or anything to do with radioactive material. its just the base of tube with pins for connexion embedded.

scalar wave- when we pulse potential(negligible current) in one direction (like a pump) is done to a coil with zero inductance or to a capacitor plate. then energy is radiated in space in shape of a donut wave is called scalar wave. it does not loose its strength over time and move with the velocity equal or greater than the speed of light.

Tube Device

Magnetism

olo
        Attached Files
        Last edited by olo; 07-07-2012, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• new "mode of operation"

Hi All,

I managed to get my kacher working in another "mode of operation".
          It resonates now at 990Khz instead of the (loaded) 340Khz, but with much less energy (no streamer to be seen).
          The funny thing however is that the 12V/21W bulb is lit the same as with the higher input/output.

Data on the kacher:

Primary (L1) 3 turns 6mm^2 on OD of 11cm
          Secondary (L2) 1420 turns 0.43 mm on OD of 7cm (wired part is 61cm long)
          Tertiary (L3) 5 turns 2.5mm^2 on OD of 11cm.

Diodes 12x uf4007 (200nS)
          Capacitors 2x 1.2uF / 2100V microwave caps (with 10 MOhm bleeders)
          Spark gap 600V lightning arrestor
          Toroid 230V/2x10V 100VA

Input 24.5V x 0.6A = 14.7W

Video: Kacher stepdown 3 - YouTube

Regards Itsu

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsu View Post
            Hi All,

I managed to get my kacher working in another "mode of operation".
            It resonates now at 990Khz instead of the (loaded) 340Khz, but with much less energy (no streamer to be seen).
            The funny thing however is that the 12V/21W bulb is lit the same as with the higher input/output.

Data on the kacher:

Primary (L1) 3 turns 6mm^2 on OD of 11cm
            Secondary (L2) 1420 turns 0.43 mm on OD of 7cm (wired part is 61cm long)
            Tertiary (L3) 5 turns 2.5mm^2 on OD of 11cm.

Diodes 12x uf4007 (200nS)
            Capacitors 2x 1.2uF / 2100V microwave caps (with 10 MOhm bleeders)
            Spark gap 600V lightning arrestor
            Toroid 230V/2x10V 100VA

Input 24.5V x 0.6A = 14.7W

Video: Kacher stepdown 3 - YouTube

Regards Itsu
            1. use carbon rod spark gap
            2. dont use any bleeder resistor in capacitors
            3. dont use scope. first adjust primary of kacher by slididng it up or down for maximum corona at top terminal of kacher. fix primary there.
            4. attach 12 volt bulb across the coil which is connected to avramenko. remove avramenko and just connect the bulb across the coil. slide this coil up and down till maximum light is shown in bulb. when maximum light is shown just fix that coil there. now attach avramenko and transformer and fire the kacher again. you will see the light brighter.

for better results

spark gap: take two pieces of pure copper wire 2 mm thick and 5 cms in length heat them over a flame till they become red hot. cool them dont use water to cool let them cool naturally. and use them as spark gap.

olo
            Last edited by olo; 07-07-2012, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Olo, thanks for the suggestions,
              i just salvaged 2 carbon rods from 2 AA batteries, so will be busy making an adjustable spark gap out of that.

Your style and speed of suggestions sure looks like those from "Dunfasto" and "Zilano" only without the many drawings and links,
              are you perhaps from the same area?

Regards Itsu

Comment

Olo, thanks for the suggestions,
                i just salvaged 2 carbon rods from 2 AA batteries, so will be busy making an adjustable spark gap out of that.

Your style and speed of suggestions sure looks like those from "Dunfasto" and "Zilano" only without the many drawings and links,
                are you perhaps from the same area?

Regards Itsu
                I suggested you because I used these type of spark gaps in my setups. I dont know anyone on this forum as i am a new member here. i had visited this forum as a guest for a long time and did experiment. and yes I got overunity but my circuit is different.

If you find my suggestions as a burden then I will stop posting further.

olo
                Last edited by olo; 07-07-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                  Hi GSM thanks for the info although I'm more interested in getting power to my caps than knowing what is that; that is coming to my wires
                  Ok do you know how can I get the most ions that I can get from the atmosphere to increase charge as big as possible?
                  Can you please draw me a schematic of these leds you're saying so I can understand it better?
                  Thanks GSM for your response.
                  Is this your basic circuit then?
                  Do you have values for the components?
                  Thanks

Comment

• Put your money where your mouth is

Hi Olo.

If you find my suggestions as a burden then I will stop posting further.

Don't be offended, i mean no harm, but if you really "got overunity" put your money where your mouth is and present the video, diagram, circuit or anything you can backup your claim.

Regards Itsu.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post

Please explain what the 'scalar wave' is ?
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhuSn6sc7sc

Eric Dollard explains it very well, he acknowledges as well that the term scalar is highly misused and misunderstood, the word scalar is more of a description of the propagation of the wave, not the actual wave, which is an impulse and/or oscillating wave.
                      (and yeah im aware of the whole particle, acting as a wave...different story)

like saying "solar" energy, means energy "of the sun"

"Scalar" is really not a common word, but simply meaning: it does not vary over time and space.

Eric used the example: " atmospheric pressure in the room is the same in all parts of the room, that is a Scalar function.

In this case, if the length and thickness of your connecting wires has no effect on the propagation to the load, then you could call that scalar energy...i guess

Like how the Tesla "hairpin circuit/stout copper bars", can light a 100 watt bulb WITH heat at the load, and no heat thru the TINY 30 gauge wires 50ft long, with no time lag in propagation despite the inadequate connecting wires.
                      This energy propagated could then be called scalar... i think

anyway, many have heard it before, but to others its totally new, so thought id add that.
                      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                      In the expert's mind there are few.
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Hi Olo.
                        Don't be offended, i mean no harm, but if you really "got overunity" put your money where your mouth is and present the video, diagram, circuit or anything you can backup your claim.
                        Regards Itsu.
                        Well said, Itsu;
                        it's the same zilano-cosmo-stipvep-etc "team", they "know" how but couldn't show (cuz unable to do anything).

Comment

• Appreciate

Welcome Olo,

I really appreciate your posts, your experience, your friendlyness

Would love to read, hear and learn more of you .

And everybody I am glad with all everybodys`s input .

Interesting Conference coming up in Holland ... Breakthrough Energy Movement .

Utopia Now

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
                            Welcome Olo,

I really appreciate your posts, your experience, your friendlyness

Would love to read, hear and learn more of you .

And everybody I am glad with all everybodys`s input .

Interesting Conference coming up in Holland ... Breakthrough Energy Movement .

Utopia Now
                            Thank you. here is my circuit.

olo
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Olo

Originally posted by olo View Post
                              Thank you. here is my circuit.

olo
                              Thankyou for posting. you say it is ou.
                              What are the input to output wattage measurements?
                              Do you have a picture or video of your circuit?
                              Any info you can share would be helpful as your circuit seems quite simple to make.
                              Would a bank of microwave oven capacitors be ok for c1 and c2?
                              Once again, thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by olo View Post
                                No dont say that. It is not a mistake. It is very important for don smith resonance the thing you have posted. keep posting. Experimentors need to understand the ambient tapping without earth ground also.

olo
                                Stanley Meyer's good work on water disassociation has led to an unexpected surprise - that it produces amps in addition to hydrogen and oxygen. I suspect this (electrons) is a by product of the molecular disassociation.

Anyhow, this is made possible by the ambient tapping. There is no other explanation for this.

THEWATERENERGY...RESONANCE CAVITY IN ACTION 2..PLASMA

V.I.C...THE RESONANCE IN CAVITY ...TUBE!!! ON POWER ACTION..!!!!

It may be called 'Resonance cavity' here but in vernacular such devices have been called plasma waveguide and plasma cavity.

Having said that, ground is important and should amplify drawing energy from the ambient and converting this energy to conventional hot/positive electricity. This has been demonstrated by Correas as well in Fig 24b of their US Patent # 5,416,391.

One thing I must add, the voltage amplification should be done without a lot of amps. If you create high voltage with a bunch of transformers, this will not create an environment to tap the ambient.

I hope by studying and experimenting with this will lead us to better understand and reproduce Don Smith devices.

Regards,
                                HS

Comment

Working...
                                X