Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zardox View Post
    Just my 2 cents
    I am a builder, although on a small budget. My bench is littered with both good and bad circuits. I don't post much because I haven't discovered anything that is going to move us further forward. If I do I will post it right away. If it wasn't for the open forum with the combined work of the builders like Mr.Clean and Woopy (many others) together with the people like Patric Kelly who bring it all together I think the advancement would be very slow. I think we just need to ignore and maybe not even respond to the people who want to clog up the place.

Well said.

Comment

• Originally posted by fathershand View Post
      Kurt, you know that I am working on a Don Smith device, and have been following your replication. I have also read all of this thread and am experimenting every day on my circuit. I don't post many videos, but that doesn't mean anything.....

If the people on this thread would start acting like a team instead of a bunch of individuals, we would surely succeed in getting a working device. Remember, everyone, there is no I in TEAM.

I know that I don't really have a "right" to say these things, but I sincerely desire that we succeed at building a device that can power our machines without the need for the grid!

Have a great day, Kurt and every builder on this thread!!
      The problem is although most of us are working toward the same goal, there are many different paths being taken. Some may succeed, some may fail. I have slightly different ideas on almost every circuit I see. When I build, I'll incorporate the successful ideas with mine. If something works, I'll post results, if not, the whole group isn't heading down the wrong road.
      Anyway, that's the way I see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
        Showing my two MOcaps 2kv 1.05uf each discharge rate on Don circuit without coils as Bruce had said:

MOcaps discharge rate - YouTube

Thanks
        hi buddy great to see your vid,
        Although it kinda blended into the background wires
        But one thing ive heard is: a cluttered bench is a bench in USE

Mine is pretty bad off camera

Hey iam a huge believer in this coilless concept, and had Outstanding results with good grounds i mentioned before, anyway one thing ive seen from working on this is the cap and gap on the primary can be removed and go straight to Diodes and then your pos on the charging cap.

And due to the fact that you prob have 2 HV terminals, go to 2 parallel circuits, ignore the neg cycles, just the pos side of caps, then Earth the negatives. ..then a voltmeter to watch the volts climb, fun stuff to see your caps doing what you want them to do eh
        I had Great results with similar setup, but using a Single HV terminal from the flyback, and just diodes to pos side.

You definitely have charging happening,
        and it looks like that cap was becoming so full it would jump the 2nd gap you had (that u were shorting time to time)

id love to see the vid more clearly, maybe you just need more light and it would focus

Nice work!
        I'll put together a setup of this too, really interested in trying this, (as its shown here)

OH one more thing... you gotta tell me... do you notice a difference withOut the "antenna" on fwbr?
        That would really be cool if in fact the antenna placed there helped
        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
        In the expert's mind there are few.
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
          Stay here...keep working. There are many of us in varying stages of experimentation who don't have anything to show yet. I learn something new every day.
          Im not going anywhere buddy, or stopping anything
          And i hope to have been a benefit in some way

Originally posted by Tdk View Post
          Hi Mr. Clean,

We are following Don Smith, dragon,Mr. Clean, woopyjump….and all genuine people, please don’t give success to distracters.

For all the experimenters.
          So far what I have found was “fast recovery diodes in all the places in circuit” always lead you to success. I think it is one of the secrets of path to OU.

BR
          TDK
          I appreciate that man, im trying to follow along too, and yes diodes have really mattered,
          actually i had a serious diode meltdown the other day, two fwbr's i had on both L2's went up in violent nasty smoke while charging the caps i show in my newest vid 33
          Don Smith Device Project Part 33: full watt bulb vs Smith stepdown comparison - YouTube

Originally posted by clarence View Post
          thanks Mr.Clean, I loved the proof of concept tremendously. BTW I made a typo error on the value of the caps I stated, instead of 1770pF it should have been 1770nF - sorry about that!
          cool that you liked it, i wish it was my vid, but looks Very promising for the multiple Remote secondary board.

yeah no biggie about the typo, im not concerned with experimental values anyway, everyones coils are different
          but i find you cant go wrong with a good 5nf on L1, seems to get a ring out of all coils ive used, but i have 15nf on L1 right now

and hey, the Plasma Tube design works as well...
          don smith plasma tube experiment - YouTube

Further credibility to Don?
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• new vid bulb comparison

hi people, just did another vid on the 20 watt bulb comparison with control battery voltage to assure no unfairness

Don Smith Device Project Part 33: full watt bulb vs Smith stepdown comparison - YouTube

i think ihave at least convinced myself, so next will try a calorimeter test as well as cap charging while powering the bulb.

then possibly close the loop by way of paralleling the 15v cap bank with light, up to the run battery, and see how much i can load it before it affects cap charging
            Last edited by mr.clean; 07-05-2012, 06:18 AM.
            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Hi,

To those who have not liked my interjections here (as if I am a spoiler of empiricism) I say "grow up". As an empiricist myself I have been trying to mentor, not hinder.

I have commented about aetherial concepts and hypotheses quite incapable of holding together in the real world, and if they cannot stand my challenges (as for suggestions of accurately smoothed and *calibrated* metering, or of the calorific examinations detailed by others above) then outcomes won't hold together anywhere else either.

There needs to be thought at fundamental level about what anyone is attempting to achieve, and less blind following of those who have been making INCORRECT or UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS, for I have become quite fed up of seeing genuine experimenters within this forum MISLED !!!

I was particularly pleased to see an 'Energetic' 'Thorium' based thread this morning and would especially ask everyone to read the Patent mentioned here -

Originally posted by Savvypro View Post
              I'd stay away from Thorium and any other "naturally" radioactive material. I say this because I've been going through Gustave Le Bon's book: The Evolution of Matter, in it, he says that it's possible to make Tin, 40 times more radioactive than Radium. That lower atomic weight elements can be made more radioactive than heavier ones, which are “naturally” radioactive.

Combine Gustave Le Bon's observation: that all matter is radio active.
              And that lighter elements can be made more radio active than heaver one's, especially those that are “naturally” radioactive.

Combine it with the information in the following patent:

http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat20070007844.pdf
              I had to type the Patent number in separately because the link did not work.

Please note this Patent covers ELECTRONS and PHOTONS, and not the fundamentally incorrect and entirely misleading expressions of Hot and Cold electricity used in hundreds of posts here.

Electrically energised energy either propagates via free electron exchange in a conductor (generating a magnetic field) or electrons radiate their energy photonically via free space or air or matter, and that energy continues (or may be guided) until it impinges (is transduced or deflected by) another substance related electron.

Also that mentioned Gustav LeBon book is a free Google download, and should be read by everyone here (as indeed did TH Moray himself) in order to gain some understanding of where 'free energy' really does come from - The Sea of Energy - for far too many incorrect suggestions in this regard have also been misleading experimenters here.

Conversely, you may believe what you were taught in school and that energy comes from the Aether we live in, though then your search is most unlikely to be fruitful.

The successful empiricist imagineers towards concepts, but if his/her foundations are not sound, their constructions will not be sound either.

Cheers ........... Graham.

Comment

• Hi all folks.

Congrats Mr.Clean and Woopy for your progress ! Sure you two are ahead of the crowd here.
                @Fathershand
                Thanks for your input, much appreciated. I`ll add to what you said that if this guy/girl whoever he/she is is affraid to do it as an open source release coz there might be well based reasons to do so
                than, I would encourage them to release the info anonymously. If they cannot do this themselves me and some other folks here will be glad to do this taking the risk to ourselves.

@GSM (Graham)
                Thanks for your input too.
                Now let me please tell some things.
                About terms of hot and cold photons or whatever might take place in some free energy devices, personally I do not give a damn as long as I could do the same Don and other inventors did. I mean : If I can get that power gain like Don Smith did with his devices, why I should put so much emphasis on how that form of energy might be called ? I am not the Creator myself to tell the tale or truth, and I am not mother Nature to know "it`s secrets" !
                I would like to kindly please you to keep on-topic, our friend. I say this because you have a tendency to direct this topic to natural or artificial 'radiation' of matter and/or dissociation of it. This is not bad in itself, and for me to know more about this I asked you to point me somewhere to study for this, but here in this topic we are dealing with Don`s devices and not Radiation which is out of the scope of this thread.
                Don`t take me wrong, I don`t post this to offend you. We all see further for your input.
                Thanks.Regards.
                Last edited by Peculian; 07-05-2012, 12:18 PM.
                << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Nocoil Don's circuit

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                  hi buddy great to see your vid,
                  Although it kinda blended into the background wires
                  But one thing ive heard is: a cluttered bench is a bench in USE

Mine is pretty bad off camera

Hey iam a huge believer in this coilless concept, and had Outstanding results with good grounds i mentioned before, anyway one thing ive seen from working on this is the cap and gap on the primary can be removed and go straight to Diodes and then your pos on the charging cap.

And due to the fact that you prob have 2 HV terminals, go to 2 parallel circuits, ignore the neg cycles, just the pos side of caps, then Earth the negatives. ..then a voltmeter to watch the volts climb, fun stuff to see your caps doing what you want them to do eh
                  I had Great results with similar setup, but using a Single HV terminal from the flyback, and just diodes to pos side.

You definitely have charging happening,
                  and it looks like that cap was becoming so full it would jump the 2nd gap you had (that u were shorting time to time)

id love to see the vid more clearly, maybe you just need more light and it would focus

Nice work!
                  I'll put together a setup of this too, really interested in trying this, (as its shown here)

OH one more thing... you gotta tell me... do you notice a difference withOut the "antenna" on fwbr?
                  That would really be cool if in fact the antenna placed there helped
                  Hi Mr.clean thanks for your appreciation. I asked you on the vid but anyway we can communicate here too.
                  I am very pleased that you did the same experiment with good results.
                  Yes my basement is full of wires; batteries and all that crap that you've saw in the background LOL
                  Regarding the circuit so you mean just use the ZVS flyback direct to diodes? and filling the MOcaps? If you can post a schematic I will understand better.
                  Good idea to try it without antenna.
                  Ok I'll do this too.
                  Thanks
                  Last edited by Guruji; 07-05-2012, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Hi Mr.clean thanks for your appreciation. I asked you on the vid but anyway we can communicate here too.
                    I am very pleased that you did the same experiment with good results.
                    Yes my basement is full of wires; batteries and all that crap that you've saw in the background LOL
                    Regarding the circuit so you mean just use the ZVS flyback direct to diodes? and filling the MOcaps? If you can post a schematic I will understand better.
                    Good idea to try it without antenna.
                    Ok I'll do this too.
                    Thanks
                    hi man, im bad with the drawings here, but yes, HV terminal, to diodes, to positive on cap, Earth ground neg on cap, put voltmeter across cap terminals, watch volts climb then compare charging speed vs frequency and input current.

You have yourself an "open" system, where as Einstein has himself said, closed systems are subject to Ohms law, where open systems are not entirely limited to the energy in the circuit.

I was able to get .3 amps draw at 12v at all conditions, open and loaded, with almost the same speed as the double helix board using the massive 2000volt caps @ 40uF.
                    excellent grounding and diodes were critical
                    Last edited by mr.clean; 07-05-2012, 11:39 PM.
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• katcher

have some one checked out this:-
                      Kacher_Brovine_Tesla_System.mp4 - YouTube

Woopy specially for u as u seem to be experimenting with katcher

thanks
                      atta

Comment

• Don coils

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                        hi man, im bad with the drawings here, but yes, HV terminal, to diodes, to positive on cap, Earth ground neg on cap, put voltmeter across cap terminals, watch volts climb then compare charging speed vs frequency and input current.

I was able to get .3 amps draw at 12v at all conditions, open and loaded, with almost the same speed as the double helix board using the massive 2000volt caps @ 40uF.
                        excellent grounding and diodes were critical
                        Interesting this Mr.Clean with or without coils are same speed for charging.
                        Did you do an antenna to your FWBR?
                        The problem now on my side how I'm going to use these full caps for a load. I tried to hook four 400v caps to lower charge to source batts but these caps began to make certain sound and thought they were going to explode.
                        I will try a heating element and see.
                        Last edited by Guruji; 07-05-2012, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Interesting this Mr.Clean with or without coils are same speed for charging.
                          Did you do an antenna to your FWBR?
                          The problem now on my side how I'm going to use these full caps for a load. I tried to hook four 400v caps to lower charge to source batts but these caps began to make certain sound and thought they were going to explode.
                          I will try a heating element and see.
                          cool, 12v halogens seem to work the best on the step down coil, but as you have HV, maybe a series of them at the wattage you are inputing, then see if you can burn them out with less power than would be needed to do so.

i wouldnt touch the bare output to a battery, it will over volt the battery and arc internally, but you could more safely pulse it at 60hz with a stepdown transformer once theres overflow in the caps.
                          Simply set your sparkgap firing to a speed where you can barely see it blinking, because the eye cant see faster than 60hz, its easy to find that freq, then put you load onto it, or your stepdown trafo,
                          ..is what i would try
                          also a handy thing is 16miliSeconds on the scope is 60hz as well

Oh and like i mentioned, the diodes were critical, i had a string of 10 ultra fast recovery 1000v3A diodes, and the caps would NOT charge... i added 2 more of the long 30kv20mA diodes from amazing1.com in parallel and it began charging BIGTIME.

the freq had a sweetspot, and i had 3 grounds, 30ft spaced, 3ft into the ground, very close to the salt water on the west coast, just like paralleling resistors... more paths to flow...less resistance...more direct connection... better charging with each ground added

and voila an "open"system,not limited merely to the energy in the circuit,but open to external factors

if i can find a good enough ground at my place i will definitely re-build that
                          Last edited by mr.clean; 07-05-2012, 11:41 PM.
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                            Thank you Vasiliy. Modus operandii ?

Ripping electrons out of cathode with pulsed grid current will damage any tube.

Cathode generates electrons. Grid can collect electrons. (Better with class B/C tubes having higher voltage plus higher grid current ratings.)
                            Osillatory control of anode potential wrt grid could repeatedly reflect electrons back into the cathode to avalanche out even more electrons, with the excess to be phase harvested via the grid.

Of course it would be essential to prevent ion poisoning of the cathode (unless pure tungsten), and more likelt to be successful with thoriated tungsten directly heated cathode filament, or thoria coated indirectly heated cathode, or with tubes containing radon gas.

Cheers .......... Graham.
                            Seems this phenomenon has been known for a long time.

Canadian Breakthrough in Power Generation

Non-Polluting Electrical Power from Pulsed Cold Plasmas Delivers More Power than it COnsumes. Prepares for Manufacturing Development . Fully Protected by Recently granted American, British, and Israeli Patents

Dr. Paulo Correa, M.Sc., Ph.D., Partner and Director of Research at Labofex- Experimental and Applied Plasma Physics of Concord, Ontario and Partner Alexandra Correa, (Hon) BA are today announcing a significant breakthrough in the field of clean power generation. The technical basis for the extraction process has been a carefully guarded secret until full disclosure was secured through the granting of three US patents: US Patent #'s 5,416,391, issued on May 16, 1995 and entitled "Electromechanical Transduction of Plasma Pulses"; 5,449,989, issued September 12, 1995, entitled "Energy Conversion System" and 5,502,354, issued on March 26, 1996, entitled "Direct Current Energized Pulse Generator Utilizing Autogenous Cyclical Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharges". The Correa grid-independent Energy Conversion System utilizes an energy reactor whose function is based upon heretofore unknown spontaneous emission properties of certain metals in vacuum and involves an anomalous cathode reaction force conforming to Dr. H. Aspden's Law of Electrodynamics. The associated Motor Drive provides for direct electromechanical transformation of the energy accumulated within the reactor. The reactor may be conceived of as a portable vacuum battery made active only when needed. The Correa technology employs cold-cathode vacuum discharge plasma reactors to set up self-exciting oscillations, in the form of pulsed abnormal glow discharges triggered by auto-electronic emissions, in order to produce power. The circuit is driven from a direct current source of impedance sufficient to prevent establishment of a sustained vacuum arc discharge. In combination with a special circuit, electrical power, in excess of the input power needed for operation, can be extracted. The System, therefore, may also be referred to as an over-unity system: where net energy output greatly exceeds net energy input.

Paul & Alexandra Correa ~ Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharges (PAGD)

cheers,
                            HS

Comment

• Interesting stuff

Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
                              Seems this phenomenon has been known for a long time.

Canadian Breakthrough in Power Generation

Paul & Alexandra Correa ~ Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharges (PAGD)

cheers,
                              HS
                              Thanks for this.I remember seeing this in an online pdf .

IMHO the plasma tube functions like a giant encapsulated sparkgap,

The plauson/SR193/Dr. Aspden/Testatika design cold to hot circuit is used.I see the diodes but there is a very powerful component missing, GROUND.Don't know if its an air one or its the Aspden Theories at work here.Hmmmm.....

Ged
                              Last edited by Gedfire; 07-06-2012, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                                cool, 12v halogens seem to work the best on the step down coil, but as you have HV, maybe a series of them at the wattage you are inputing, then see if you can burn them out with less power than would be needed to do so.

i wouldnt touch the bare output to a battery, it will over volt the battery and arc internally, but you could more safely pulse it at 60hz with a stepdown transformer once theres overflow in the caps.
                                Simply set your sparkgap firing to a speed where you can barely see it blinking, because the eye cant see faster than 60hz, its easy to find that freq, then put you load onto it, or your stepdown trafo,
                                ..is what i would try
                                also a handy thing is 16miliSeconds on the scope is 60hz as well

Oh and like i mentioned, the diodes were critical, i had a string of 10 ultra fast recovery 1000v3A diodes, and the caps would NOT charge... i added 2 more of the long 30kv20mA diodes from amazing1.com in parallel and it began charging BIGTIME.

the freq had a sweetspot, and i had 3 grounds, 30ft spaced, 3ft into the ground, very close to the salt water on the west coast, just like paralleling resistors... more paths to flow...less resistance...more direct connection... better charging with each ground added

and voila an "open"system,not limited merely to the energy in the circuit,but open to external factors

if i can find a good enough ground at my place i will definitely re-build that
                                Today I took off the connection to my antenna and nearly nothing The second SG was not sparking at all. When I connected it back sparks came back. Something is coming from the ambient for sure.
                                My FWBR is an ant of 10 UFast 3amp on one side only; cause I have to buy more and on the other three of the FWBR ants of 10 1amp ufast.
                                Although the 1 amps are getting hot. I think the ZVS is really a wild beast as said on the net.
                                Tried to hook the ZVS directly and worked too as you told me Mr.Clean.
                                Ok yes I should do an SG to a stepdown for my batts to charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X