Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
    Hi guys I am using this setup as posted on other forum. As a driver using ZVS with antenna on negative of FWBR and ground as shown. I'm using two MO caps in parallel instead and they are charging fast. The problem is I am feeding a tranformer from caps and cannot lower it's output voltage
    What can I do? Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Hi guruji,

your charged capacitor acts as battery of high voltage.connect one terminal of the capacitor with spark gap then attach resistor in series with one terminal of your primary coil of transformer. connect 2nd terminal of primary directly to the 2nd terminal of the cap.
    in this way the spark firing wont be affected and you will have lower voltage across primary.

T and R
    dunfasto
    Last edited by dunfasto; 07-02-2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Original circuit!

Originally posted by GSM View Post
      Re the corrected circuit.

The new circuit will DC polarise the NST core = heat = primary failure.
      AC HV trafos burn out very easily if load is not alternating polarity too, .

What about the original circuit ?
      There has only been one circuit! First schematic was wrong. So this is original and NST is colder than room temp when running!

Build this or something similar to find out!

Thanks D
      "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

Hi guys I am using this setup as posted on other forum. As a driver using ZVS with antenna on negative of FWBR and ground as shown. I'm using two MO caps in parallel instead and they are charging fast. The problem is I am feeding a tranformer from caps and cannot lower it's output voltage
        What can I do? Any suggestions?
        Thanks
        hi buddy, you need to further remove the cap from NST then the only main factors are freq, diodes, and Eric Dollard style !!Grounding!!
        and possibly remove the spark gap, i never used one. and i see no antenna effect on the neg fwbr, idk where that came from, the goal is a 2 for 1 deal, where you provide half, and the ground provides the rest!!!!

.5 + 0 = 1

if voltage is a prob, then adjustable duty cycle perhaps if a DC driver (or use 6v instead of 12 v), or a variac if an AC driver

DYNATRON / FreeEnergyLT / FreeEnergyLT
        ( LOTS OF GOOD INFO, BUT SCROLL TO BOTTOM, info on double ground, you must measure voltage between your grounds!!!!! and if that s possible, there is a pos and neg component to the reading for it TO read)

...just like DONS "commercial model" everyone, it does work,
        putting a demand on the neg fwbr DOES load the driver tho, so that is proof there too

I had what i described when i was experimenting right on the pacific coast 300m from the salt water, with 3 separate 30ft spaced grounds, and got comparable charging to the double helix board

The thing is... at home here in the mountains, i DONT get the effect anymore
        Tesla said in Colorado he had a 20"x20"plate buried 12 ft, and still did not get the correct action he wanted on arrestors, "inadequate grounding" he said.
        IM STILL in contact with the guy i worked with near the ocean, this is not bull****

it is however in a delicate state, i cooked 3 very expensive drivers as the grounding was so good it High volted the driver thru the ground. dont ground the driver i have found the hard way.

The diodes were absolutely critical on the positive side, inadequate rectification will still yield AC and will flow right thru the cap TO GROUND, (or neutralize itself/cancel out)
        RATHER THAN THE ATTRACTION OF NEG CHARGE FROM THE GROUND

opposites attract, so that is why the neg charges up

and you must NOT charge a battery directly due to the internal resistance, that was also a factor in destroying the drivers, use caps that are WELL rated above your operating voltage, but you will still be faced with stepping down what is in the caps if big storage is what you want

and lastly ...freq of driver was ( i should mention also single terminal, and variable freq AND voltage) adjustable, there was a 'sweet spot' where if open, shorted, loaded, the input current remained unaffected

IsTHIS useful info?
        Last edited by mr.clean; 07-02-2012, 03:43 PM.
        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
        In the expert's mind there are few.
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
          hi buddy, you need to further remove the cap from NST then the only main factors are freq, diodes, and Eric Dollard style !!Grounding!!
          and possibly remove the spark gap, i never used one. and i see no antenna effect on the neg fwbr, idk where that came from, the goal is a 2 for 1 deal, where you provide half, and the ground provides the rest!!!!

.5 + 0 = 1

if voltage is a prob, then adjustable duty cycle perhaps if a DC driver (or use 6v instead of 12 v), or a variac if an AC driver

DYNATRON / FreeEnergyLT / FreeEnergyLT
          ( LOTS OF GOOD INFO, BUT SCROLL TO BOTTOM, info on double ground, you must measure voltage between your grounds!!!!! and if that s possible, there is a pos and neg component to the reading for it TO read)

...just like DONS "commercial model" everyone, it does work,
          putting a demand on the neg fwbr DOES load the driver tho, so that is proof there too

I had what i described when i was experimenting right on the pacific coast 300m from the salt water, with 3 separate 30ft spaced grounds, and got comparable charging to the double helix board

The thing is... at home here in the mountains, i DONT get the effect anymore
          Tesla said in Colorado he had a 20"x20"plate buried 12 ft, and still did not get the correct action he wanted on arrestors, "inadequate grounding" he said.
          IM STILL in contact with the guy i worked with near the ocean, this is not bull****

it is however in a delicate state, i cooked 3 very expensive drivers as the grounding was so good it High volted the driver thru the ground. dont ground the driver i have found the hard way.

The diodes were absolutely critical on the positive side, inadequate rectification will still yield AC and will flow right thru the cap TO GROUND, (or neutralize itself/cancel out)
          RATHER THAN THE ATTRACTION OF NEG CHARGE FROM THE GROUND

opposites attract, so that is why the neg charges up

and you must NOT charge a battery directly due to the internal resistance, that was also a factor in destroying the drivers, use caps that are WELL rated above your operating voltage, but you will still be faced with stepping down what is in the caps if big storage is what you want

and lastly ...freq of driver was ( i should mention also single terminal, and variable freq AND voltage) adjustable, there was a 'sweet spot' where if open, shorted, loaded, the input current remained unaffected

IsTHIS useful info?
          Hi mr.clean,

the info is very useful.

one has to use spark to use ground power and it is a must.

but why we rely on ground for half? why not full?

when we can have full power from ground itself.

the ground contains both positives and negatives in abundant quantities and they show up when ground is moist.

proper and deeper ground. moist and salty. coal powder and iron fillings and salt water. copper plate. copper wire.

T and R
          dunfasto
          Last edited by dunfasto; 07-02-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
            Hi mr.clean,

the info is very useful.

one has to use spark to use ground power and it is a must.

but why we rely on ground for half? why not full?

when we can have full power from ground itself.

the ground contains both positives and negatives in abundant quantities and they show up when ground is moist.

proper and deeper ground. moist and salty. coal powder and iron fillings and salt water. copper plate. copper wire.

T and R
            dunfasto
            ok sure, like the earth battery.

but i see the spark in this config to be a loss, make a vid on your phone and post your results please, im interested, but untill i see better results, from experience with it i find it to be correct.

its very easy, make a vid, if no vid, its just hard for people to visualize
            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

ok sure, like the earth battery.

but i see the spark in this config to be a loss, make a vid on your phone and post your results please, im interested, but untill i see better results, from experience with it i find it to be correct.

its very easy, make a vid, if no vid, its just hard for people to visualize
              Hi mr.clean,

any one can do it its easy.
              the basis of transformer is that the more you load it the more you feed it.
              we feed it basically from battery. replace battery with capacitor. use 3 plate combination with earth avramenko. use cw cw coils. the more you load it the more it will draw from earth.

to initialize and sustain you just need exciter circuit operating on 6-9 volts for 3rd plate using diode free flyback transformer operating on a high frequency.

all you need is just a single thick earth wire. so its is not an earth battery.

usually earth battery requires two dissimilar metals buried like zinc and iron and ultimately zinc vanishes and earth battery stops working.

here we are not using earth battery. we are just using a wire to fetch charges from ground.

that does not need a video to explain.

those who dont have earth ground spacing at home or dont want to dig an earth ground can use cold water pipe as earth or can use wall outlet electrical earth terminal.

T and R
              dunfasto
              Last edited by dunfasto; 07-02-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Schematic

Thanks dunfasto and Mr.Clean for your response. The aerial on negative side of FWBR got it from Bruce who was the guy very near to Don.
                In one of the emails of Don to Bruce he told him that coils were there to distract from certain people who were trying to rip him.
                In this moment I'm using no coils but direct from driver to FWBR and caps.

Dunfasto I've did the SG to the transformer but I will try a resistor too in between as you told me.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks dunfasto and Mr.Clean for your response. The aerial on negative side of FWBR got it from Bruce who was the guy very near to Don.
                  In one of the emails of Don to Bruce he told him that coils were there to distract from certain people who were trying to rip him.

Dunfasto I've did the SG to the transformer but I will try a resistor too in between as you told me.

Thanks.
                  Hi guruji,

the transformer is always driven by spark gap when you have high voltage. transformer is ac and it has to be pulsed. else if you directly connect cap to transformer the bulb will not light.

T and R
                  dunfasto

Comment

Thanks.
                    Cool, but how can it provide a benefit as antenna while nothing is connected to it, as the negative is hardwired to ground, do u see why i ask, it would be great if it did do something, but im just confused by that.
                    The three plate cap is cool, but is the energy ur refering to coming from ground or un connected fwbr? Maybe I'm missing something, maybe both LOL either way experiments with vids will tell
                    Can we see a sneak peak? If i did one it wouldnt be great due to bad ground as of so far
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Cool, but how can it provide a benefit as antenna while nothing is connected to it, as the negative is hardwired to ground, do u see why i ask, it would be great if it did do something, but im just confused by that.
                      The three plate cap is cool, but is the energy ur refering to coming from ground or un connected fwbr? Maybe I'm missing something, maybe both LOL either way experiments with vids will tell
                      Can we see a sneak peak? If i did one it wouldnt be great due to bad ground as of so far
                      Negative of FWBR not connected to ground. I edited the schematic as Bruce told on the other forum.
                      Attached Files

Comment

The antenna would be charged to the same voltage as the system, it would simply be charged negative. A high voltage negative charge attracts positive charges and as it's being pulsed and has a connection to ground the obstacle, in this case the capacitor, accumulates more charges.

I doubt it will work well as drawn but the basic idea is there.

Comment

• Incredible

Incredible, very well done!!

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                          There has only been one circuit! First schematic was wrong. So this is original and NST is colder than room temp when running!

Build this or something similar to find out!

Thanks D

Comment

• Hi JoeFR,

i tried to replicate your setup as close as possible, and i can confirm that it takes some time
                            to load the caps (the bigger the caps, the longer it takes).

So it seems that the kacher does not provide enough power.
                            That is what i have seen in earlier experiments i did with the kacher, lots of losses due to heat and RF.

So i don't think the kacher is a good source for power generating.

Video: Kacher stepdown 1 - YouTube

Regards Itsu

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsu View Post
                              Hi JoeFR,

i tried to replicate your setup as close as possible, and i can confirm that it takes some time

That is what i have seen in earlier experiments i did with the kacher, lots of losses due to heat and RF.

Regards Itsu
                              Hi,

To be able take power out of exciter you need step down transformer making resonant LC circuit and to be wound in specific way:
                              Primary each layer should be winded in left hand direction with bifiler connections betweeen layers
                              The secondary should be made of sheets of aluminum for high capacity and high current and winded in right hand direction.

The parallel capacitor should be attached to that transformer making it resonant LC circuit on desired frequency.

The high voltage discharge over spark gap to capacitor should be chopped in intervals of needed frequency for sine wave match on peaks with discharge pulses.

The power coming from exciter has electrostatic cold electricity properties. And you need to separate it then use its magnetic field for creating conventional hot electricity...

Finaly, you also need to provide enough of input power to charge high voltage capacitor before spark gap to output LC step down circuit on each sine wave peak.

The same principle is used in Dynatron's D. Smith board with high power output transformer. Also D. Smith had same thing in his racked transfomers in old video.

Hopefuly that sheds some light...

P.S> Also please read http://nikolat.wikispaces.com/file/v...-freq-coil.pdf

Cheers!
                              Last edited by T-1000; 07-02-2012, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsu View Post
                                Hi JoeFR,

Regards Itsu
                                Hi itsu,

kacher works perfectly although spark gap primary is the best option.

you did not have proper resonance in your system.

follow the schematic below

T and R

dunfasto
                                Last edited by dunfasto; 08-24-2013, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X