• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
    Xee2's work

one wire electricity from dc pulse

Full Regards!

XILO
    Hi Xilo,

I hope you realise by now that the 'NO CONNECTION' wire IS spatially coupled at RF, if not at DC !
    Also it is the series impedance of that wire as it couples with surrounding 'free space' which leads to diode rectification of the oscillator core output/ back-EMF, and thus LED illumination.

'One wire' terminology is a misnomer because there is always relative coupling, and DC is not a pulse.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
      Hi daemonbart,
      That means you are using electrostatics to affect gravity field.
      Hmmm. I would think it is result of magnetic field created by current flowing in wire. This is common for wires carrying high current.

Comment

• Cold electricity ?(re-post)

Im doing some water heating testing and remember that Karl Paulsness was saying that by not having any electrolysis or short circuit, or heating of wires... WHILE the load DOES see heating, that it proves this is cold electricity with scalar behaviour (not varying over distance or time)

Scalar power could be described as ideal direct current, not varying

Eric Dollard mentioned that....

..."since the days of spark gaps and wireless, now forgotten, there is the Impulse wave, measured in decibels per second, and has en exponential wave-form. and while the conventional waves are expressed in signs and co-signs, the Impulse wave needs to be measured in Hyperbolic signs, and never truly dampens out but approaches Zero asymtotically.

"then we have the Oscillating current waveform, *which is what Tesla used* which now needs to expressed in Cycle-decbels per second.

Tesla would not only tune his Resonant devices to the cycles per second, but the Decibels per second, and based on what Tesla called Individuality, would produce a Second Order of tuning, where the wave would become much more ""individualized""...

... now if we take this further, the function of an LC circuit, it makes a sinusoidal sine wave....

...but now if we take the resonant action of a straight 1/4 wave transmission line (not coiled) grounded at one end and open at another, we not only get resonance at the fundamental freq, but the 3rd harmonic, 5th, 9th, and to infinatum upward...

...except now if we take a 1/4 wave tuned COIL of wire, rather than a linear transmission line, one end grounded, and open at the other, we end up with Impulses, which have the Harmonics STILL in phase...

...with sine wave, the amplitude is the square root of 2 higher from the peak-to-average ratio (waves up an down in relation to time),
        ...with the straight wire tuned to 1/4 wave and has a rectangular wave, and its amplitude is 1,
        ...... with the 1/4 wave tuned COIL, the Amplitude is Infinity, and will respond at all harmonics. These are the waves that Tesla was working with.

It was noted that the Impulse wave would tend to punch through, whereas the Continuous waves wouldnt make it."....

((((WOW thank you Eric Dollard, we love you)))

Just though i would put that in, It has always stuck with me what Eric says.
        but anyway,
        im seeing that my 20 watt bulb does not produce any electrolysis or short circuiting from being submerged into high conductive tap water, while still maintaining high heat from the bulb. this to me, along with a previous vid showing odd transient waves on L2, is a great confirmation of very useful Cold electricity, exhibiting more light than the required input power.

So my question is, am i correct in saying this is cold electricity by the absence of electrolysis?

OH one more thing... in my last vid, the driver freq was 27Khz... not 53Khz, although the coils are tuned with the LEDs to a perfect 53Khz, the most active results were with 26.5 Khz ((( a perfect Octave down from 53Khz... which means in tuning... Its the EXACT same note, but an Octave down, like the bass string Sympathetically ringing the high strings being in tune

So here, the lower freq, longer the wavelength, better in THIS case, for ringing resonant coils, is the result im seeing
        (my previous vid if anyone missed it, i will have the water demo soon)
        Don Smith Device Project Part 32: Stepdown Coil Tune and Resonance at 53Khz - YouTube
        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
        In the expert's mind there are few.
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post

'One wire' terminology is a misnomer because there is always relative coupling, and DC is not a pulse.
          Yes. The capacitance between wire with no connection and negative case of battery completes the circuit. This only happens because the 500 volt output pulses contain a lot of AC harmonics at higher frequencies.

simple one wire circuit - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
            Im doing some water heating testing and remember that Karl Paulsness was saying that by not having any electrolysis or short circuit, or heating of wires... WHILE the load DOES see heating, that it proves this is cold electricity with scalar behaviour (not varying over distance or time)

Scalar power could be described as ideal direct current, not varying

Eric Dollard mentioned that....

..."since the days of spark gaps and wireless, now forgotten, there is the Impulse wave, measured in decibels per second, and has en exponential wave-form. and while the conventional waves are expressed in signs and co-signs, the Impulse wave needs to be measured in Hyperbolic signs, and never truly dampens out but approaches Zero asymtotically.

"then we have the Oscillating current waveform, *which is what Tesla used* which now needs to expressed in Cycle-decbels per second.

Tesla would not only tune his Resonant devices to the cycles per second, but the Decibels per second, and based on what Tesla called Individuality, would produce a Second Order of tuning, where the wave would become much more ""individualized""...

... now if we take this further, the function of an LC circuit, it makes a sinusoidal sine wave....

...but now if we take the resonant action of a straight 1/4 wave transmission line (not coiled) grounded at one end and open at another, we not only get resonance at the fundamental freq, but the 3rd harmonic, 5th, 9th, and to infinatum upward...

...except now if we take a 1/4 wave tuned COIL of wire, rather than a linear transmission line, one end grounded, and open at the other, we end up with Impulses, which have the Harmonics STILL in phase...

...with sine wave, the amplitude is the square root of 2 higher from the peak-to-average ratio (waves up an down in relation to time),
            ...with the straight wire tuned to 1/4 wave and has a rectangular wave, and its amplitude is 1,
            ...... with the 1/4 wave tuned COIL, the Amplitude is Infinity, and will respond at all harmonics. These are the waves that Tesla was working with.

It was noted that the Impulse wave would tend to punch through, whereas the Continuous waves wouldnt make it."....

((((WOW thank you Eric Dollard, we love you)))

Just though i would put that in, It has always stuck with me what Eric says.
            but anyway,
            im seeing that my 20 watt bulb does not produce any electrolysis or short circuiting from being submerged into high conductive tap water, while still maintaining high heat from the bulb. this to me, along with a previous vid showing odd transient waves on L2, is a great confirmation of very useful Cold electricity, exhibiting more light than the required input power.

So my question is, am i correct in saying this is cold electricity by the absence of electrolysis?

OH one more thing... in my last vid, the driver freq was 27Khz... not 53Khz, although the coils are tuned with the LEDs to a perfect 53Khz, the most active results were with 26.5 Khz ((( a perfect Octave down from 53Khz... which means in tuning... Its the EXACT same note, but an Octave down, like the bass string Sympathetically ringing the high strings being in tune

So here, the lower freq, longer the wavelength, better in THIS case, for ringing resonant coils, is the result im seeing
            (my previous vid if anyone missed it, i will have the water demo soon)
            Don Smith Device Project Part 32: Stepdown Coil Tune and Resonance at 53Khz - YouTube
            Hi mr. clean,

yes you are right you have cold electricity. and yes its true cold electricity lacks the wall outlet type of current which gives reddish tinge to the lighted bulbs. thats why kapanadze used current amplifier to make it hot electricity.

T and R
            Dunfasto

Comment

• Originally Posted by dunfasto]
              Hi daemonbart,
              That means you are using electrostatics to affect gravity field.

Originally posted by xee2 View Post
              Hmmm. I would think it is result of magnetic field created by current flowing in wire. This is common for wires carrying high current.
              Hi xee2,

when you have high voltage the current is very low in milli amps. so here we are dealing with more electrostatics rather than magnetic field. the nst output is always rated high voltage and lower milli amps. a strong magnetic field is produced by higher current carrying wire. here the wires carry milli amps in the circuit so high voltage playing its part here and high voltage is related to electrostatic phenomena.

when this kind of voltage is fed to a toroid or a coil anti gravity effects or more stronger effects can be realized. kapanadze used this kind of effect in his gravity motor.

T and R
              Dunfasto
              Last edited by dunfasto; 06-30-2012, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• Cold electricity

A single stage vacuum tube triode amp used to generate cold electricity. It looks to me to be about 2kv.

Zero point Enerfy aus Rhoeren

- HS

Comment

• Gravity

Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                  Hi daemonbart,

That means you are using electrostatics to affect gravity field. well you are not far away to make kapanadze gravity motor. with copper and alluminium rotors.

what winding directions you are using? of copper and alluminium coils?

T and R

Dunfasto
                  Hi Dunfasto,

I think I understand what you describe here..

Funny only that disturbance of gravity field remains after shut off, also after many hours??

Winding of coils is made by random, so I must check and reply later.

One more thing, if I measure from positive side of cap bank I have about 100V DC with other lead connected to any big iron object in the workshop(ungrounded also). This also after shut off.

Thanks D
                  "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                    Hi Dunfasto,

I think I understand what you describe here..

Funny only that disturbance of gravity field remains after shut off, also after many hours??

Winding of coils is made by random, so I must check and reply later.

One more thing, if I measure from positive side of cap bank I have about 100V DC with other lead connected to any big iron object in the workshop(ungrounded also). This also after shut off.

try shorting individual caps first then in the end short the whole bank. this will be less dangerous else you will hear loud bang and if accidently touched by you can paralize you or kill you so be careful.

Thanks D
                    Hi daemonbart,

yes the scalar wave does not die as it gets amplified. electrostatics and gravity are two twins of same energy we call it as electromagnetic. yes the effect will remain even after shutoff. the cap stored energy maintains this effect. try shorting caps but be careful. then try measuring voltage again.

warning:
                    try shorting individaul caps of the capacitor bank. then short the whole bank. this will be safer else you will hear loud bang while shorting. be carful while shorting caps as they can kill you if your body came in contact with. use a screw driver with long insulated handle.

T and R
                    dunfasto
                    Last edited by dunfasto; 06-30-2012, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
                      A single stage vacuum tube triode amp used to generate cold electricity. It looks to me to be about 2kv.

Zero point Enerfy aus Rhoeren

- HS
                      Hi Harish,

I cannot understand the language in the video.
                      Are you able to provide the manufacturer's number for this particular triode so that I might buy one to try ?

Cheers .......... Graham.

Comment

• @GSM to correct your earler post with 3 plate capacitor and 2 plates grounded over AV plug please see this - Capcoil 7 final - YouTube
                        There is no grounded loop over earth...

To understand Earth as transmission wire I did also find Tesla's Big Mistake? to read it in simplified form for those who have hard way to understand N. Tesla stuff.

Cheers!

Comment

• Coils

Hi my coils Cu and Alu are both ccw

About freq, using different methods i see only fuzz, 25 MHz scope is way to low to measure this device.

Of course i can see the spikes when discharging takes place, but coil ringing is very high freq.

This static field is beaming out from cap bank and repells iron etc..

Thanks D
                          "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                            @GSM to correct your earler post with 3 plate capacitor and 2 plates grounded over AV plug please see this - Capcoil 7 final - YouTube
                            There is no grounded loop over earth...

To understand Earth as transmission wire I did also find Tesla's Big Mistake? to read it in simplified form for those who have hard way to understand N. Tesla stuff.

Cheers!
                            Hi T-1000.

I made many comments recently. Please, which are you refering to ?

Thank You ......... Graham.
                            Last edited by GSM; 06-30-2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

About freq, using different methods i see only fuzz, 25 MHz scope is way to low to measure this device.

Of course i can see the spikes when discharging takes place, but coil ringing is very high freq.

Thanks D
                              I'm trying to understand you D, but this observation of yours that "This static field is beaming out from cap bank and repells iron" is very difficult to comprehend-- can you describe the "iron" have you seen REPELLED from the cap bank?

Also, is the "static field" a magnetic field do you think, or what?

Comment

Thanks D
                                HI Daemonbart!

what is the value of your cap bank? what voltage rated?

XILO

Comment

Working...
                                X