Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
    Thanks for taking time out to respond.

Elsewhere, someone suggested that when using pulsed DC make the sparkgap at the HV end a FLAT plate.The other side pointy.sorta a asymmetrical arrangement.said it would prevent the spark gap from ringing.the sg also behaves like a diode.

Any sense in that?

Regards,

Ged
    Hi Ged,

My take would be that it is not the spark gap itself which 'rings', but the nature of the ionisation and components in series with that reacting to the conduction impulse, and if tuned resonant, then these inducing a repetitive gap 'firing', which itself might be coincidentally tuned.

Also a plate would act as a reflective/ directive ground plane if the point source had low ESR and was able to generate UHF/ microwave/ X-ray radiation.

Cheers .......... Graham.
    Last edited by GSM; 06-29-2012, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
      Am i missing something? is there some new evolution or discovery in spark gaps?
      of course there are many kinds, but i have never seen so much discussion until now, just curious.

as you all can see im using cheap bolts due to their smooth threads being able to twist and adjust, which has always been my concern, maybe i'll start to focus on materials now

For most people out there, get it tuned and working before you worry too much about the gap material, much more productive that way... and fun
      Hi Mr Clean,

and cheap bolts might well be zinc coated - zinc being a more highly reactive element.
      Did they not heat a piece of zinc plated steel years ago to make 'crystal' radio detectors ?
      Hence there are most likely to be differences in the nature of spark discharges in gaps related to whatever plasma end energised matter is therein, roofing threaded, high impact masonry, carbon rods .... ????

Did Don Smith ever provide any guidance about spark gaps ? Was this his undivulged secret ?

Cheers ........ Graham.
      Last edited by GSM; 06-29-2012, 08:55 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for Your Clarification

Hi Xilo,

Thanks for your clarification. When Daemonbart said his circuit charged caps fast I didn't want to somehow possibly lose that capability. Things are starting to click here and that is good.

Best Regards,
        David Fine

Originally posted by xilo View Post
        Hi David Fine!

the Daemonbart circuit is loading Ac nst to charge cap. the arrangement i posted will not load nst and cap bank will becharged from ground only.

In fact we can charge a cap through Ac but when we draw power from it then we load the Nst thats providing alternating current.

the best way to charge caps and use their DC power is throgh earth avramenko and use just frequency 50 /60 hz or higher to just attract charges from ground and faster charging. with higher frequency as bait we dont tranfer much through caps its very minute must be in micro micro amps
        and cap gets charged fully by the earth charges.

Full Regards!

XILO

Comment

• fighting words

That was a trigger phrase and got a desired response.

Originally posted by TheStone View Post
          Can you stop puting up this type of Sht on the forum!!! who do you thing we are?

The stone.

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post

electron spin!

[B]left spin and right spin

one spin is voltage and other is amps

XILO
            Rubbish !

The direction of spin is related to electromagnetic polarity only, whether this be of charge flow between different voltage potentials or a developed magnetic dipole, and where one of these cannot exist without the other being demonstrated.

Comment

[[B]B]charging cap using earth is much better. use frequency just to help pump charges from ground so input is very low in micro amps and output can be any kilowatts depending on cap power.

XILO
              Rubbish !

The EARTH does not provide charge, it merely completes the AC circuit to charge the capacitor via sequentially alternating diode rectification !

Use the calorimitry to determine COP, as described in this thread, NOT IMAGINATION.

Also this kind of circuitry was used decades before the Avramenko's specific arrangement was utilised, though sadly his sensing arrangement has since incorrectly become associated with prior conventional circuit designs through incorrect labelling.
              Last edited by GSM; 06-29-2012, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post
                Thanks for this, David, and Daemonbart!
                Daemonbart wrote:

Its exciting progress! Thanks for sharing, Daemonbart. Charging capacitors is GREAT way to measure the output energy, when your output is DC;
                E output = 1/2 C V^2 .

Now, I have questions -- your schematic is terse and I wonder if you could tell us --
                [B]
                3. Since the Cap bank is charging, how does the "FLT Tube" run on DC?
                B]

Mr Clean -- I'm studying your comments; thank you also! good group here.
                Steven
                Hi Steven,

The Flo tube is not running on DC.
                As you surmise, the capacitor bank will charge to an average potential directly related to the rectified NST potential.

I wonder if this is more 'Alien' Technology akin to Zilano contributions, because we Humans are not fooled !?

Cheers ........... Graham.
                Last edited by GSM; 06-29-2012, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                  Hi Steven!

2: Yes, ordinary fluorescent tube, 28W.

3: Tube is running nice on DC. Tube seem to work like positive ion donator???
                  Cap bank are electrolytic, around 1000V and 5000 microF.

Kind regards D
                  Hi D.

Please quote the measured DC voltage across the flourescent tube ?

( You cannot have stable DC in series with a capacitor unless the capacitor is leaky, or being discharged ! )

Also what is DC voltage between the rectified NST output and the capacitor bank,
                  this being necessary to prove ion donation, and which is possible from air within spark gap matter ?

Cheers .............. Graham.
                  Last edited by GSM; 06-29-2012, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                    Rubbish !

The direction of spin is related to electromagnetic polarity only, whether this be of charge flow between different voltage potentials or a developed magnetic dipole, and where one of these cannot exist without the other being demonstrated.
                    Hi GSM!

every coil produces equal volts and equal amperes but they are in opposite phase. thats why we see either volts or amperes at a time. when tesla coil is running the top shows volts and sparks but no one pays attention to the ground base. make a tesla coil and connect an amp meter in series with base of tesla coil and ground you will find the amps being dumped in ground and voltage dumped at the top end of tesla coil.

voltage is plus and amps are minus thats why we use coil avramenko to tap this power.

(-)---->|--000000000-->|----(+) coil avramenko

I have tested it and am using it. its for you the non-believers to do the calorie test. experiment and see it yourself.

Full regards!

XILO
                    Last edited by xilo; 06-29-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Rubbish !

The EARTH does not provide charge, it merely completes the AC circuit to charge the capacitor via sequentially alternating diode rectification !

Use the calorimitry to determine COP, as described in this thread, NOT IMAGINATION.

Also this kind of circuitry was used decades before the Avramenko's specific arrangement was utilised, though sadly his sensing arrangement has since incorrectly become associated with prior conventional circuit designs through incorrect labelling.
                      Hi gsm!

use function generator producing square wave of the oscilloscope and instead of using ac 120/220/230/240 50/60 hz connect this rms voltage to the envelope of cap and connect diodes as shown with earth ground.connect for 5 minutes and then diconnect the rms supply and take a screw driver and short the pins of cap and see the difference. i bet you will be startled with the bang produced by capacitor discharge.

Full regards !

XILO

Comment

Hi GSM!

every coil produces equal volts and equal amperes but they are in opposite phase. thats why we see either volts or amperes at a time. when tesla coil is running the top shows volts and sparks but no one pays attention to the ground base. make a tesla coil and connect an amp meter in series with base of tesla coil and ground you will find the amps being dumped in ground and voltage dumped at the top end of tesla coil.

I have tested it and am using it. its for you the non-believers to do the calorie test. experiment and see it yourself.

Full regards!

XILO
                        Hi Xilo,

This was your original quote -

Originally posted by xilo View Post

electron spin!

[B]left spin and right spin

one spin is voltage and other is amps

XILO
                        and my response -

Originally posted by GSM View Post
                        Rubbish !

Sadly you are now off on another incorrect drift.

NO. Every coil does NOT produce equal volts and equal amperes but they are in opposite phase.

Back EMF is the relaxation of electron spin orbit alignments of free electrons within a coil conductor, or of molecularly bonded electron orbits within a core.

Your enthusiasm is to be commended, but your reasoning not yet quite right.

Energy released from being stored within a coil can generate different potential across coil terminals according to loading, losses or resonance.
                        The top end of a Tesla coil develops a high voltage because its lower end is grounded.
                        Ground the top instead and sparks will then discharge from the bottom, though less efficiently unless the primary is moved to the top.

And NO, energy is NOT DUMPED into the ground.
                        !!!!! The Earth becomes the circuit counterpoise against the spatial impedance of the driven Tesla coil as it sits in Free Space !!!!!

( Check out Dr Stiffler's work. There is a difference between self resonance and spatial resonance ! )

If you would ever call me a 'non-believer' because I know your explanations to have incorrect foundation, then I would need to think of you as 'naively deluded'.

Cheers ............ Graham.
                        Last edited by GSM; 06-29-2012, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Hi gsm!

use function generator producing square wave of the oscilloscope and instead of using ac 120/220/230/240 50/60 hz connect this rms voltage to the envelope of cap and connect diodes as shown with earth ground.connect for 5 minutes and then diconnect the rms supply and take a screw driver and short the pins of cap and see the difference. i bet you will be startled with the bang produced by capacitor discharge.

Full regards !

XILO
                          A function generator is reactively coupled with its supply lead, and via that to Earth.

Anything subsequently connected between generator output and Earth then completes a circuit.

This circuit might measure as if an insulator at DC, but it will still pass alternating current sufficient to charge a capacitor if a half bridge rectifier arrangement is used, and the higher the frequency the faster the energy transfer via that circuit !

Even a battery powered generator sitting on a glass shelf would still charge your capacitor if it were outputting in the MHz region, because nothing exists in isolation, and there is always equal but opposite energy related reaction.

Thus is why mention of 7.8 to 8Hz alternations is not appropriate.

Care to discuss your 'Scalar' imaginings ?

Comment

A function generator is reactively coupled with its supply lead, and via that to Earth.

Anything subsequently connected between generator output and Earth then completes a circuit.

This circuit might measure as if an insulator at DC, but it will still pass alternating current sufficient to charge a capacitor if a half bridge rectifier arrangement is used, and the higher the frequency the faster the energy transfer via that circuit !

Even a battery powered generator sitting on a glass shelf would still charge your capacitor if it were outputting in the MHz region, because nothing exists in isolation, and there is always equal but opposite energy related reaction.

Thus is why mention of 7.8 to 8Hz alternations is not appropriate.

Care to discuss your 'Scalar' imaginings ?

Hi GSM!

its useless to argue with you. you wont understand the concept.

sound cannot be amplified.
                            electricity cant light bulbs.
                            gravity is false imagination.
                            aeroplanes cant fly.
                            GSM global system for mobile does not exist.
                            we are in stone age still rubbing pebbles to ignite fire!
                            more to add but list can be long!

ha ha ha!

this is good response!

now prove am right or wrong. use calorie meter if it exists.

XILO
                            Last edited by xilo; 06-29-2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Xilo

Hi Xilo,

You are a very interesting chap in that you do have knowledge and yet you are still capable of thinking outside the rigid box that we have all been taught not to stray from.

Best Regards,
                              David Fine

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                                Hi all again.
                                @ Soundiceuk.
                                Thanks a lot our friend for the good info you provided till now here.
                                Can you please elaborate what you said here :
                                THIS COPIES EXACTLY HOW THE EARTH IS BEHAVING AS A SUPER CAPACITOR SUCKING IN COMIC RAYS!!!! .... ??
                                coz I`ve stuck on this now.cannot gather the meaning.no inspiration from heavens Thanks in advance !

@ Seeker2011.
                                Well, as you can read my posts here I am far from being an expert, but to what
                                you`re asking here, my answer based on Tesla`s experiments around HV HF,
                                it is better if the spark gap fires as much faster as possible = the better.
                                Having a so called sharp gradient form in every spark is more desired,which means having
                                a quenched spark gap as Tesla did.Don even used gas-filled tube for some of his energy machines.

forget the low frequency showed in this picture it needs to be much higher.
                                Moray used the same principle,Gray the same thing,Bedini etc...
                                Of course your calculated frequency, according to Don himself might come to tens or even
                                hundreds of KW if properly adjusted yes it is pretty shocking.
                                I myself have alot work & research to do yet,and my economics are so bad that better not mention it
                                Anyway, the goal here is to have as much radiant energy manifesting in our circuits for us to have nice results.
                                Wish you the best at your work-research.
                                Hi,
                                anyone know if it's realisate SR-193 capanadze - Don Smith free energy devices (except russian innovator).
                                Please let me know. Thanks.
                                Best regards
                                Andrej
                                Last edited by absound; 06-29-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X