Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
    Xilo,
    Daemonbart's image still opens for me. It's a png file. Maybe you don't have the software to open a png file.

Daemonbart Circuit - Original Post:
    Hi David Fine!

the image says its bmp nst alucu.bmp (165.1 KB, 33 views)
    i tried paint but it wont open. Thanks for secret!. PNG!
    i do have software to open all images but the windows supported fax viewer didnt open it. now i see it well.

Thanks

Full Regards!

XILO

Comment

• Yep

Xilo!

Yep, you're right. My web camera changed it from a bmp to a png file. I was trying to doctor the image a bit and forgot I played with it. Sorry.

Originally posted by xilo View Post
      Hi David Fine!

the image says its bmp nst alucu.bmp (165.1 KB, 33 views)
      i tried paint but it wont open. Thanks for secret!. PNG!
      i do have software to open all images but the windows supported fax viewer didnt open it. now i see it well.

Thanks

Full Regards!

XILO

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
        Hi all,

posting todays setup, seem to charge my capbank FAAAST

Any comments or ideas how to go on?

Measuring stored charge in caps it is ou.

I have an idea to insert plausson caps, but have not tested that yet.

Anyway please comment and ask questions, my inbox is full right now so do it in thread.

Thanks D
        Hi Daemonbart!

hope plasmoid spark can help

also free frequency charging. free energy!

[[B]B]charging cap using earth is much better. use frequency just to help pump charges from ground so input is very low in micro amps and output can be any kilowatts depending on cap power.

PS: the cap is rated not 250 volt but 1000 volt. error due to haste.
        XILO
        Attached Files
        Last edited by xilo; 06-28-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Xilo!

Yep, you're right. My web camera changed it from a bmp to a png file. I was trying to doctor the image a bit and forgot I played with it. Sorry.

Hi David Fine!

its alright. Do not be sorry.

Full Regards!

XILO

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
            @ JoeFR

I seem to remember Lenz saying that he found very interesting effects with thoriated tungsten.

I would go with this and compare against pure tunsten, how much are they?
            Sondiceuk I have also mounted 1/8 tungston rod inside D battery carbon cores and made SG's they stayed very cool. I just reamed out the end of the carbon core and slowly twisted the tungston into it about 1/2 inch to 2 rods and used the tungston tips for SG connected HV wire to carbon rod with Alligator clips. I was going to try to insert them into a pyrex tube. but they work very well for me.... Randy

Comment

• no electrolysis in water with bulb

Im doing some water heating testing and remember that Karl Paulsness was saying that by not having any electrolysis or short circuit, or heating of wires... WHILE the load DOES see heating, that it proves this is cold electricity with scalar behaviour (not varying over distance or time)

Scalar power could be described as ideal direct current, not varying

Eric Dollard mentioned that....

..."since the days of spark gaps and wireless, now forgotten, there is the Impulse wave, measured in decibels per second, and has en exponential wave-form. and while the conventional waves are expressed in signs and co-signs, the Impulse wave needs to be measured in Hyperbolic signs, and never truly dampens out but approaches Zero asymtotically.

"then we have the Oscillating current waveform, *which is what Tesla used* which now needs to expressed in Cycle-decbels per second.

And Tesla would not only tune his Resonant devices to the cycles per second, but the Decibels per second, and based on what Tesla called Individuality, would produce a Second Order of tuning, where the wave would become much more ""individualized""...

... now if we take this further, the function of an LC circuit, it makes a sinusoidal sine wave....

...but now if we take the resonant action of a straight 1/4 wave transmission line (not coiled) grounded at one end and open at another, we not only get resonance at the fundamental freq, but the 3rd harmonic, 5th, 9th, and to infinatum upward...

...except now if we take a 1/4 wave tuned COIL of wire, rather than a linear transmission line, one end grounded, and open at the other, we end up with Impulses, which have the Harmonics STILL in phase...

...with sine wave, the amplitude is the square root of 2 higher from the peak-to-average ratio (waves up an down in relation to time),
              ...with the straight wire tuned to 1/4 wave and has a rectangular wave, and its amplitude is 1,
              ...... with the 1/4 wave tuned COIL, the Amplitude is Infinity, and will respond at all harmonics. These are the waves that Tesla was working with.

It was noted that the Impulse wave would tend to punch through, whereas the Continuous waves wouldnt make it."....

((((WOW thank you Eric Dollard, we love you)))

Just though i would put that in, It has always stuck with me what Eric says.
              but anyway,
              im seeing that my 20 watt bulb does not produce any electrolysis or short circuiting from being submerged into high conductive tap water, while still maintaining high heat from the bulb. this to me, along with a previous vid showing odd transient waves on L2, is a great confirmation of very useful Cold electricity, exhibiting more light than the required input power.

OH one more thing... in my last vid, the driver freq was 27Khz... not 53Khz, although the coils are tuned with the LEDs to a perfect 53Khz, the most active results were with 26.5 Khz ((( a perfect Octave down from 53Khz... which means in tuning... Its the EXACT same note, but an Octave down, like the bass string Sympathetically ringing the high strings being in tune

So here, the lower freq, longer the wavelength, better in THIS case, for ringing resonant coils, is the result im seeing
              (my previous vid if anyone missed it, i will have the water demo soon)
              Don Smith Device Project Part 32: Stepdown Coil Tune and Resonance at 53Khz - YouTube
              Last edited by mr.clean; 06-28-2012, 11:34 PM.
              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
              In the expert's mind there are few.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Daemonbart Circuit - Original Post:
                Thanks for this, David, and Daemonbart!
                Daemonbart wrote:

Anyway please comment and ask questions, my inbox is full right now so do it in thread.

Thanks D
                Its exciting progress! Thanks for sharing, Daemonbart. Charging capacitors is GREAT way to measure the output energy, when your output is DC;
                E output = 1/2 C V^2 .

Now, I have questions -- your schematic is terse and I wonder if you could tell us --
                1. Can you describe the CU coil and ALU coil? I assume, copper and aluminum coils -- but how many turns, size of wire, inductance, etc.??
                2. The FLT tube on the right, is that an ordinary fluorescent tube? or what?
                3. Since the Cap bank is charging, how does the "FLT Tube" run on DC?
                4. Just to the left of the CU coil, the oval symbol, is this an FLT tube -- or what?

Thanks for answers you can provide. BEST WISHES for you and for the good of mankind as you proceed.

Mr Clean -- I'm studying your comments; thank you also! good group here.
                Steven
                Last edited by PhysicsProf; 06-28-2012, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• circuit from Dynatron,,,

Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post
                  Daemonbart wrote:

Its exciting progress! Thanks for sharing, Daemonbart. Charging capacitors is GREAT way to measure the output energy, when your output is DC;
                  E output = 1/2 C V^2 .

Now, I have questions -- your schematic is terse and I wonder if you could tell us --
                  1. Can you describe the CU coil and ALU coil? I assume, copper and aluminum coils -- but how many turns, size of wire, inductance, etc.??
                  4. Just to the left of the CU coil, the oval symbol, is this an FLT tube -- or what?

Thanks for answers you can provide. BEST WISHES for you and for the good of mankind as you proceed.

Steven
                  just want to add onto the circuit above, skip down to the bottom of this page, regarding the 2 earth grounds..... VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW, and it is a simplified version of that circuit.

you want to take your 2 earth grounds and measure the voltage between them IN THE GROUND between the 2 grounds...

DYNATRON / FreeEnergyLT / FreeEnergyLT
                  In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                  In the expert's mind there are few.
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                    Hi all,

posting todays setup, seem to charge my capbank FAAAST

Any comments or ideas how to go on?

Measuring stored charge in caps it is ou.

I have an idea to insert plausson caps, but have not tested that yet.

Thanks D
                    Hi Daemonbart!

implement this and light a bulb.

it wont put a load on your Ac nst. earth is forever giving. it will give power to you for free.

Full Regards!

XILO
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by xilo; 06-29-2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                      Im doing some water heating testing and remember that Karl Paulsness was saying that by not having any electrolysis or short circuit, or heating of wires... WHILE the load DOES see heating, that it proves this is cold electricity with scalar behaviour (not varying over distance or time)

Scalar power could be described as ideal direct current, not varying

Eric Dollard mentioned that....

..."since the days of spark gaps and wireless, now forgotten, there is the Impulse wave, measured in decibels per second, and has en exponential wave-form. and while the conventional waves are expressed in signs and co-signs, the Impulse wave needs to be measured in Hyperbolic signs, and never truly dampens out but approaches Zero asymtotically.

"then we have the Oscillating current waveform, *which is what Tesla used* which now needs to expressed in Cycle-decbels per second.

And Tesla would not only tune his Resonant devices to the cycles per second, but the Decibels per second, and based on what Tesla called Individuality, would produce a Second Order of tuning, where the wave would become much more ""individualized""...

... now if we take this further, the function of an LC circuit, it makes a sinusoidal sine wave....

...but now if we take the resonant action of a straight 1/4 wave transmission line (not coiled) grounded at one end and open at another, we not only get resonance at the fundamental freq, but the 3rd harmonic, 5th, 9th, and to infinatum upward...

...except now if we take a 1/4 wave tuned COIL of wire, rather than a linear transmission line, one end grounded, and open at the other, we end up with Impulses, which have the Harmonics STILL in phase...

...with sine wave, the amplitude is the square root of 2 higher from the peak-to-average ratio (waves up an down in relation to time),
                      ...with the straight wire tuned to 1/4 wave and has a rectangular wave, and its amplitude is 1,
                      ...... with the 1/4 wave tuned COIL, the Amplitude is Infinity, and will respond at all harmonics. These are the waves that Tesla was working with.

It was noted that the Impulse wave would tend to punch through, whereas the Continuous waves wouldnt make it."....

((((WOW thank you Eric Dollard, we love you)))

Just though i would put that in, It has always stuck with me what Eric says.
                      but anyway,
                      im seeing that my 20 watt bulb does not produce any electrolysis or short circuiting from being submerged into high conductive tap water, while still maintaining high heat from the bulb. this to me, along with a previous vid showing odd transient waves on L2, is a great confirmation of very useful Cold electricity, exhibiting more light than the required input power.

OH one more thing... in my last vid, the driver freq was 27Khz... not 53Khz, although the coils are tuned with the LEDs to a perfect 53Khz, the most active results were with 26.5 Khz ((( a perfect Octave down from 53Khz... which means in tuning... Its the EXACT same note, but an Octave down, like the bass string Sympathetically ringing the high strings being in tune

So here, the lower freq, longer the wavelength, better in THIS case, for ringing resonant coils, is the result im seeing
                      (my previous vid if anyone missed it, i will have the water demo soon)
                      Don Smith Device Project Part 32: Stepdown Coil Tune and Resonance at 53Khz - YouTube
                      HI Mr. Clean!

great video! thanks for sharing!

try to use modulation 50/60 hz to mix scalar output with regular frequency and see scope and check output. use a 100 watt bulb in series with your regular wall outlet and wind 10 turns on your coil in the centre. hope it helps.

you need to make your primary coil not caduceus just simple coil. Don never mentioned using caduceus coil. i think caduceus as primary produces static field and secondary acts as cap so this cap charged with scalar field. where as if primary is regular coil and secondary is also regular coil then magnetic linking is there apart from electrostatics.

but i recommend you to use Don smith style. and i think the spark gap acts as isolation So it wont load your input as coils also play isolation without core.

reverse logic if pri. caduceus then secondary output scalar
                      if primary regular and secondary caduceus then output regular? needs experimentation.I read on keelynet that caduceus reunites charges something to do with spins of electrons. a vital point to ponder and plunder!

electron spin!

left spin and right spin

one spin is voltage and other is amps

voltage is static that is electro and amps are magnetic

electromagnetic

great video!

thanks for sharing!

Full Regards!

XILO
                      Last edited by xilo; 06-29-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks Steven, I just reposted Daemonbart's circuit diagram. The work is all Daemonbart's.

Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post
                        Daemonbart wrote:

Its exciting progress!

Comment

• Daemonbart Circuit (Better View of Left Side of Circuit)

I photo-shopped the left side of Daemonbart's circuit so you can see it better.

Original Diagram Below:

Comment

• If Something Works Well

With regard to Daemonbart's circuit, I'd make a suggestion that if something works well, be careful what you change or don't change anything at all.

As they say in America, "If it ain't broke don't fix it".

Comment

• Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post
                              Daemonbart wrote:

E output = 1/2 C V^2 .

Steven
                              Hi Professor, since I didn't see anyone else answer #4 I'm fairly sure that's just his generic symbol for any light bulb and in this case it is what it's labeled - a Xenon light bulb not to be confused with xenon flash tube but more like the new (new to us old guys anyway) kind of car headlight bulbs which are commonly HID (high intensity discharge) Xenon bulbs. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Great to see all the PROGRESS here!
                              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

With regard to Daemonbart's circuit, I'd make a suggestion that if something works well, be careful what you change or don't change anything at all.

As they say in America, "If it ain't broke don't fix it".
                                Hi David Fine!

the Daemonbart circuit is loading Ac nst to charge cap. the arrangement i posted will not load nst and cap bank will becharged from ground only.

In fact we can charge a cap through Ac but when we draw power from it then we load the Nst thats providing alternating current.

the best way to charge caps and use their DC power is throgh earth avramenko and use just frequency 50 /60 hz or higher to just attract charges from ground and faster charging. with higher frequency as bait we dont tranfer much through caps its very minute must be in micro micro amps
                                and cap gets charged fully by the earth charges.

Full Regards!

XILO
                                Last edited by xilo; 06-29-2012, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X