X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kapanadze and Kapagen

Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
    ok
    i think using cap motor is better to me also i have 12 caps has 400-450 volt.
    ZZZZ do u have correct circuit of Tariel_Kapanadze?
    do u replicate it ?
    A bit about Kapanadze 5kW device.

Kapanadze - Test Schematic + Informations

"Tesla coil + Kapanadze resonator"

Kapagen-russia-review-translate Кампанадзе (репликация)

cheers,
    HS

Comment

• Originally posted by nutgone View Post
      Talking of electrodes, I took apart an old microwave the other day (my first microwave breaking session). I managed to get the magnetron apart, to get the magnets out, but I wanted to go further, so I smashed the ceramic isolators top & bottom to take a look inside (I hope it wasn't too radioactive ).
      Anyway, in the top were 2 electrodes, going into the top ceramic isolator. I smashed the ceramic & got them out, they are incredibly hard, very hard to bend despite being only around 1-2mm in diameter (will measure them in the next few days).
      Anyone know what they are made of???
      It also looked like there was some seriously pure copper inside there, but only a very small amount, & not easy to get to, so I dumped the rest.

My current electrodes are just some mild steel M8 threaded stud. I filed one flat & the other pointed (conical) to simulate the anode & cathode of a diode. I believe this is a good way to do things???

Now I'm on the look out for more microwaves, as I need the capacitors badly!
      I got my new L/C meter a few days ago, so now I know what capacitance will be needed to tune my coils to resonance. I'm thinking about 35KHz, but it will all depend on what HV caps I can eventually get.

Hoping to catch up with a few of you soon, you're all giving me much inspiration, keep up the good work!
      save yourself the time, effort, disappointment, and dirty food in the microwaves, AND the re-disposal, and find some ebay or digikey caps.

the MOT caps have internal resistors (dont let someone convince you to take it apart) , they are still inadequate at best

ive been down the MOT road before and its not pretty.
      unless you are after the diodes, which arent~ bad.
      but the transformers are crap, the caps are fools gold, and the only thing i can say is the door switches are prob the most useful thing....

... for remote detonating the microwave

but seriously, dont do it man, everything i ever used out of a microwave oven has been deemed unacceptable thru experiments
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Ran across this version of an AV plug courtesy of Paulo and Alexandra Correa.

Double ended, Split tail Avramenko, with ground

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by xilo View Post
          Hi Farmhand!

the frequency is 16 hz only. scalar work best at multiples of 7.8 hz or 8 hz

scalars are everywhere you dont need battery to tap scalar energy. you only need to tune to multiples of 8 hz frequency only. you only need cap and coil to use power freely available by nature. making Tesla words true.

scalars and radio and joule thief

Joule Thief, Magnifying Transmitter, and ye olde tyme Crystal Radio. - YouTube

Full regards!

XILO
          Where is the frequency measurement in this video below I was talking about ?

ScalarWaves - Vidéo Dailymotion

Is this your video ? Are you dunfasto as well as Xilo ?

If dunfasto doesn't want to answer the question i asked about the video then
          I will be forced to consider it not his video and so, I also then say he knows
          nothing of it, including if it was faked or not.

Xilo I'm not even going to watch this video again.
          Joule Thief, Magnifying Transmitter, and ye olde tyme Crystal Radio. - YouTube
          I've watched it before and seen nothing unusual about it, secondly I don't
          want to talk about every dodgy video that you say means so and so.

You say the frequency present in this video is 16 Hz only.
          ScalarWaves - Vidéo Dailymotion
          But how do you know that ?
          And where is the frequency shown ?
          Are you saying we should just believe it is 16 Hz ? Because I don't "just believe" anything,
          I require some evidence or proof. Or something must be
          logically possible for me to just believe it, without evidence, proof or the
          logical possibility of something I would be a fool to just believe.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
            A bit about Kapanadze 5kW device.

Kapanadze - Test Schematic + Informations

"Tesla coil + Kapanadze resonator"

Kapagen-russia-review-translate Кампанадзе (репликация)

cheers,
            HS
            thanks harishsingh

Eng.Raied
            FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
            raadawad[at]yahoo.com
            eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by myenergetic View Post

The Danish Welding Institute has recommended that thoriated tungsten be phased out in Denmark since non-radioactive alternatives are available.

Hope it helps Regards JJ
              Well that sure is interesting.
              Could a hot spot induce the release not only of radioactive particulates, but also dissociation and a finite amount of additional energy release ?

and yes -
              A.King correctly points out there there can be dangerous substances within magnetrons, for some metals/compounds can induce tissue cancers from touching and breathing.

Comment

• @ JoeFR

I seem to remember Lenz saying that he found very interesting effects with thoriated tungsten.

I would go with this and compare against pure tunsten, how much are they?

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                  save yourself the time, effort, disappointment, and dirty food in the microwaves, AND the re-disposal, and find some ebay or digikey caps.

the MOT caps have internal resistors (dont let someone convince you to take it apart) , they are still inadequate at best

ive been down the MOT road before and its not pretty.
                  unless you are after the diodes, which arent~ bad.
                  but the transformers are crap, the caps are fools gold, and the only thing i can say is the door switches are prob the most useful thing....

... for remote detonating the microwave

but seriously, dont do it man, everything i ever used out of a microwave oven has been deemed unacceptable thru experiments
                  My MO caps without resistors are quite good for charging. I am charging them without coils as Bruce had been told by Don and seems that they are getting fast charge and holding charge very good.

Comment

• Tungsten Electrode

Hi Soundiceuk

I seem to remember Lenz saying that he found very interesting effects with thoriated tungsten.
                    Yes I would say they work good, because they have radioactive warning printed on box because of 2% thorium in each electrode.
                    I dont know how this could affect health, because I spent quite some time with spark gaps in my workshop.
                    Seller has written on webpage that they will be banned soon because they are now non radioactive alternatives without thorium.

I would go with this and compare against pure tunsten, how much are they?
                    Here they cost 45€ -10pieces of 3.2mm dia. electrodes in one package.

So I will choose between Green ( pure Tungsten ) or Gold ( These electrodes have excellent arc starting, a low burnoff rate, good arc stability, and excellent reignition characteristics )

JoeFR

Comment

• Tungsten welding electrodes

Originally posted by GSM View Post
                      Well that sure is interesting.
                      Could a hot spot induce the release not only of radioactive particulates, but also dissociation and a finite amount of additional energy release ?

and yes -
                      A.King correctly points out there there can be dangerous substances within magnetrons, for some metals/compounds can induce tissue cancers from touching and breathing.
                      @ GSM @SOUNDCHECK

We may safely say that almost no release of radioactive material happen during arcing from the electrodes. But ” May happen greatly from the ionization of the air or gas around the arc when appropriate parameters are provided”

To achieve maximum arc stability the electrode tip is ground to a conical point before use. During grinding process the electrode evaporats dust particles that create a major hazard, as the dust may be inhaled, and thorium in the surface of the rod may emits mainly alpha (α) particles, and occasionally some beta (β) and gamma (γ) radiations .

Since the main purpose of the Tungsten welding electrodes to contain small quantities of other metallic oxides is to , Facilitate soft arc starting ,Increase in arc stability , Improve current-carrying capacity of the rod., and Increase electrode life and can be achieved by more safe material such as Lanthanated-Tungsten rodes it doesn't worth the risk.

Hope it helps

JJ

Comment

• Ultimate Spark Gap

Originally posted by GSM View Post
                        Wish I knew Ged !

A spark is merely an ionisation breakdown passage of current, and represents a perfect point source electromagnetic radiator, which is why they were banned in transmitters.

Cheers ......... Graham.
                        Thanks for taking time out to respond.

Elsewhere, someone suggested that when using pulsed DC make the sparkgap at the HV end a FLAT plate.The other side pointy.sorta a asymmetrical arrangement.said it would prevent the spark gap from ringing.the sg also behaves like a diode.

Any sense in that?

Regards,

Ged

Comment

• Spilt avramenko

Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                          Ran across this version of an AV plug courtesy of Paulo and Alexandra Correa.

Double ended, Split tail Avramenko, with ground

Hi Orion,

What are the advantages of using this design?

Thanks

Ged

Comment

• Am i missing something? is there some new evolution or discovery in spark gaps?
                            of course there are many kinds, but i have never seen so much discussion until now, just curious.

as you all can see im using cheap bolts due to their smooth threads being able to twist and adjust, which has always been my concern, maybe i'll start to focus on materials now

For most people out there, get it tuned and working before you worry too much about the gap material, much more productive that way... and fun
                            Last edited by mr.clean; 06-28-2012, 03:08 PM.
                            In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                            In the expert's mind there are few.
                            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Agreed!!

Right, until we have these babies running no need to get side tracked on the gap material!! There are so many options available for almost everything.

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                              Am i missing something? is there some new evolution or discovery in spark gaps?
                              of course there are many kinds, but i have never seen so much discussion until now, just curious.

as you all can see im using cheap bolts due to their smooth threads being able to twist and adjust, which has always been my concern, maybe i'll start to focus on materials now

For most people out there, get it tuned and working before you worry too much about the gap material, much more productive that way... and fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                                Hi Orion,

What are the advantages of using this design?

Thanks

Ged
                                I posted it simply because it was unique and I can see in certain situations it might become useful.

In closed, radiant systems like dragon, woopy, and others; the captret or single ended AV plug with a probe works fine.

If anyone finds themselves using lower frequencies or electrostatic means where they wish to move electrons back and forth to earth ground while charging caps at the same time, then this open architecture will better suit that need.

Any place you have an earth ground, think about what it happening there. Caps can sink and source electrons while charging simultaneously if connected properly.

I have seen a few videos where connection to a metal mass causes the light bulb to become brighter. It is simply because capacity is added the circuit changing the resonance. Perhaps using this with an earth ground would add the same capacity while also charging? Free energy as they say?

again, it was unique and I found it interesting like the rest of the Correa devices so I posted it here.

Edit: Sometimes a genius, sometimes an idiot, but always dick-ish..........you decide.

Orion
                                Last edited by OrionLightShip; 06-28-2012, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X